Integrate your shadow side.
整合你的阴暗面
There can be no light without dark.
没有黑暗就没有光明
Understand the law of polarity.
理解极性定律
We have all played in the shadows and dabbled in darkness throughout different lifetimes.
我们都在阴影中玩耍,在不同的生命中涉足黑暗。
There is no judgement from the Divine on what you did or didn't do in this or any other incarnation.
神对你在这个或任何其他化身中所做的或没有做过的事情没有任何判断。
Source sees you as wholly loveable and worthy, even if you were a part of destruction or deception in other times.
源头认为你是完全可爱和值得的,即使你在其他时候是毁灭或欺骗的一部分。
Only we hold ourselves in judgement and punish ourselves because we feel we are anything less than pure light.
只有我们自己坚持着评断,惩罚自己,因为我们觉得自己是不纯粹的光。
These unicorns show you that there cannot be light without the dark.
这对独角兽告诉你没有黑暗就没有光。
There cannot be day without the night - just as you could not have the capacity to hold the level of light that you do now, if you had not plunged deep into the darkness before.
没有黑夜就不可能有白天——就像如果你以前没有深入黑暗,你现在就没有能力保持光的水平一样。
You would not appreciate the good things you have now, if you had not experienced their opposite.
如果你没有经历过他们的反面,你就不会欣赏你现在拥有的美好事物。
This polarity serves you beautifully.
这种极性对你很有吸引力。
Rather than trying to disown your shadow side, be proud of it.
与其试图否认你的阴暗面,不如为此而自豪。
Own it and integrate it.
拥有并整合它。
When you do this, it can no longer hold power over you and you can start to love and accept every part of yourself.
当你这样做的时候,它就不再能支配你,你可以开始爱和接受你自己的每一个部分。
Doing this brings you true freedom.
这样做给你带来真正的自由。
Freedom from the penance you believe you have to pay for being less than pure.
自由来自忏悔中获得的,你认为你必须为不纯洁而付出代价。
Freedom from the lie of original sin that has shackled humanity for centuries.
自由来自从束缚了人类几个世纪的原恶的谎言中解脱出来。
Freedom from unworthiness and from feeling less than others.
自由来自不与从他人比较中感觉没有价值。
You are perfect, just as you are - with your light and your dark.
你是完美的,仅是你自己原来的样子——伴随着你的光和暗。