英语口语一日一题(二月)

第二月

1

春天是一年当中最好的季节

Spring is the best season of the year.

二月三月已是春天,但天气仍然很冷

February and March are still quite cold though spring comes in then.

冬天来了,春天还会远吗?

If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

2

今天天气太好了

It's a lovely day,isn't it?

但愿这种好天气能持久

I hope such fine weather will hold.

今天早晨阳光明媚,一切都是这样清新!

Everything looks so fresh on this beautiful morning!

3

一会儿晴,一会儿雨,这里的天气真是变化无常。

Sunny one moment and rainy another,the weather here is really so changeable!

上俩星期来天气糟糕透了。

It has been miserable for the past two weeks.

不下则已,下则倾盆大雨。

It never rains but it pours.

4

纽约的夏天有时热得叫人受不了。

Summer in New York is sometimes so hot that people can hardly stand it.

中国许多地方,冬天有暴风雪

There are often snowstorms in many parts of China.

天气真寒冷,气温下降到了摄氏零下十度。

It's freezing cold.The temperature has dropped to minus 10 degrees Centigrade.

5

天气预报说上午有风,下午多云。

The weather forecast says that We'll have a windy morning and a cloudy afternoon.

我们这里是大陆性气候,常年干燥

We have a continental climate here and it is dry all the year round.

香港地区经常遭受台风袭击

The Hong Kong area is often visited by typhoons.

6

约翰,你看今天不会下雨吧

You don't think it's going to rain today,do you,John?

是的,至少天气预报是这么说的,你问这干什么

No.That's what the weather forecast says,anyway.Why do you ask?

我们打算今天下午去郊游,会很开心的,你也来吧。

We are thinking of an outing this afternoon.It will be great fun.Won't you join us?

太好了,我一定来参加。

That's great!I'll certainly come.

7

出外旅游,都必须入乡随俗。

Do as the Romans do while travelling abroad.

按中国人的习俗,这是不行的。

By Chinese custom,this is not acceptable.

比尔是第一次到东方,感受到的文化冲击很大

As it is his first time in the Orient,Bill is suffering a great culture shock.

8

你们星期六仍然办公吗?

Do you still work on Saturdays?

耽误您的时间了,对不起。

Thank you very much.I really appreciate your time.

听说英国人,有一个上班时间喝咖啡休息片刻的习惯。

I hear the English always have a coffee break during work.

9

你穿的真漂亮

That's a beautiful dress you're wearing!

哪里,哪里。

Thanks.

多谢你的及时帮助。

Thank you very much for your timely help.

没有什么,不必客气。

It's my pleasure.Don't mention it.

10

你尽管我行我素,不必理会别人怎么说。

Just keep your own way,no matter what people May say.

这不干你的事。

That's none of your business.

这纯属私事,请你不要插手

This is something completely personal.Please keep your hands ofd.

11

今天咱们各自付钱聚餐。

Let's go Dutch today.

本月我手头有点紧,不能上馆子。

I'm afraid I'm living on a very tight budget this month.I can't afford to go to the restaurant.

今晚去饭店吃饭怎么样?我做东。

How about going to the restaurant for dinner tonight?It's on me.

12

应邀出席晚会,不必去得太早。

You don't have to turn up too early at parties you are invited to.

请不必拘礼。

Please make yourself at home.

你们这些饭桌上的规矩最好改一改。

I'd think it wise to make a little change of your table manners.

13

李先生,你要喝点什么吗?

Would you like something to drink,Mr.Li?

不,不,别麻烦。

No,no.Don't trouble yourself.

不麻烦,喝茶还是咖啡?

Not at all.Tea or coffee?

那就喝茶吧。

Then,tea,please.

汤姆,喝点酒吗?

Care for some wine,Tom?

好,请只倒一小杯。

Yes,please.Just a bit.

抽烟吗?

Have a cigarette?

不,谢谢。

No,thanks.

14

情人节愉快

Happy Valentine's Day!

情人节又到了,我多么思念你。

Valentine's Day has come again.How I miss you!

今天你不买枝玫瑰送给心上人吗?

Wouldn't you buy a rose for your Valentine?

15

中国人不论红白二事,都有设宴摆酒的习俗。

It's a Chinese custom to hold feasts for such celebrations as birthdays and weddings,and even at funerals.

西方文化中有黑色星期五之说。

Black Friday is a popular belief in Western culture.

人们常说13是个不吉利的数字。

People often say "13" is an unlucky number.

16

这份礼品不成敬意,希望你不要忘记我。

This is a little token for you to remember me by.

请允许我送你这件大学衬衫作为纪念。

May I present you with this University shirt as a souvenir.

这是一点小小的心意,请收下。

This is just a small present.Please accept it.

17

罗伯特,这是爸爸妈妈送给你的生日礼物

Robert,this is your birthday present from Dad and Mum.

我们要买一只欧米茄表,作为给你的十八岁生日礼物。

We'll buy you an Omega as your 18th birthday present.

今天是他岳丈的七十大寿,他准备了一份厚礼

It's his father-in-law's 70th birthday;He has prepared a big present for him.

18

今天是大年三十。

It is the Chinese New Year's Eve today.

中国人特别讲究吃团年饭。

The Chinese attach great importance to having a family reunion dinner on New Year's Eve.

除夕夜,我们通常要辞旧岁,迎新年。

On New Year's Eve,we would want to see the old year out and welcome the new year in.

19

恭祝各位春节快乐。

I wish you all a very happy Spring Festival!

春节是全世界华人普天同庆的节日

The Spring Festival is a holiday all Chinese in the world celebrate.

给您拜年

Happy New Year to you!

恭喜发财

I wish you a most prosperous New Year!

祝您福禄寿喜,人才两旺。

May you prosper in every way in the new year.

20

今年是鼠年还是牛年?

Is this the year of the mouse or the ox?

他是一个典型的狮子星座的人。

He is a typical Leo.

算命先生说他能用占星术给我算命。

The fortune-teller claims that he can read my horoscope.

21

我要给小女一笔钱作她的结婚礼物

I'll give my daughter a nice sum of money As a wedding present.

请接受这束玫瑰作为我们对您金婚的衷心庆贺

Please accept this bunch of roses as our warmest congratulations on your golden wedding.

22

这只笔象征我们的友谊,请笑纳。

Please accept this pen as a token of our friendship.

这茶叶是本地特产,请品尝。

This tea is a local speciality;I hope you like it.

今天是个特别的日子,但愿这个礼品能使你满意

I hope the present I'm giving you suits this special occasion.

23

这么漂亮的手表,真是送给我的吗?

This is such a splendid watch;is it really for me?

你给我送礼,真出乎我的意料之外。

Your present is indeed a great surprise to me.

你送给我的莎士比亚全集,正是我一直想要得到的书。

The Complete Works of Shakespeare you gave me is the very book I wanted.

24

谢谢你的礼物,我很喜欢它

Thank you very much for yourgift.I like it very much.

每当我使用你给我的钢笔,我都会想起你。

I'll always think of you whenever I write with the pen you gave me.

这是我一生中收到的最珍贵的礼物,你真是太客气了。

This is the most precious gift I have received in my life.You are too kind.

25

请问去火车站,是走这条路吗?

Excuse me,is this the right way to the railway station?

请问去市政厅怎么走?

Can you direct me to the Town Hall?

请问附近有邮局吗?

Is there a post office near here?

26

请问从这里去海洋公园有公共汽车吗?

Excuse me,but is there a bus to the Ocean Park?

当然有,但没有直达的,必须中途换车。

There's sure to be one,but there's no through bus;you need to change buses on your way.

劳驾,去博物馆要走很远吗?

Excuse me,will it take long to get to  the museum?

很近,一直往前走两个街口,在十字路口往右拐就到了。

No,it's quite near.Go straight ahead for two blocks,turn right at the crossroads and there you are.

27

很抱歉,这一带我也不熟悉,请去问那位警察吧。

I'm sorry,I don't know about this area myself.Please ask that policeman.

市中心离这里很近,步行即可。

The city centre is within walking distance.

你方向走错了,国家美术馆再街的那一头。

You are going in the wrong direction,the National Art Gallery is at the end of the street.

28

请问尊姓大名?

May I Know your name,please?

请问府上在哪里?

Where do you live?

你成家了吗?

Are you married?

29

今年二月有二十九天。

There're twenty-nine days this February.

闰年每四年一轮。

There's a leap year every four years.

今晚一年一度的艺术节开幕。

The annual Arts Festival opens tonight.

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 224,764评论 6 522
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 96,235评论 3 402
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 171,965评论 0 366
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 60,984评论 1 300
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 69,984评论 6 399
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 53,471评论 1 314
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 41,844评论 3 428
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 40,818评论 0 279
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 47,359评论 1 324
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 39,385评论 3 346
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 41,515评论 1 354
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 37,114评论 5 350
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 42,836评论 3 338
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,291评论 0 25
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 34,422评论 1 275
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 50,064评论 3 381
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 46,581评论 2 365

推荐阅读更多精彩内容