2026-08-06

收银员英语口语之多人排队及其他句子(11.12)



Day 11~12



收银员除了负责结账,还可能有别的事情要做。


例如人多时,负责维护秩序,安抚排队人群的情绪,同时,还要准备一些万能句,用来应付听不清,或听不懂的句子。


下面就是今天的学习内容。


还是熟悉的流程,先看看单词和短语里有没有生词。如果没有,可以直接学句子了。


英文单词

cashier 收银员

checkout 结账;收银台

queue 队伍;排队

line 队伍;排队

customer 顾客

patience 耐心

patient 有耐心的

inconvenience 不便

supervisor 主管

manager 经理

item 商品;物品

payment 付款

price 价格

express lane 快速通道

conveyor belt 传送带

counter 收银台;柜台

feedback 反馈

complaint 投诉

service 服务

wait 等待

delay 延误

busy 繁忙的

noisy 嘈杂的

slow 慢的

fast 快的

quick 迅速的

polite 礼貌的

rude 粗鲁的

calm 安抚;平静的

order 秩序;顺序

turn 轮到的机会




英文短语

line up 排队

join the queue 加入队伍

take turns 轮流

cut in line 插队

stay in line 保持排队

speed things up 加快速度

keep someone waiting 让某人等待

serve someone 为某人服务

check the price 查价格

double-check 再确认一遍

pass feedback on 把反馈转达

be patient 保持耐心

be right back 马上回来

work on it 正在处理

spread out 分散开


as soon as possible 尽快

a little longer 再一会儿

right now 现在;马上


have your items ready 准备好商品

have payment ready 准备好付款方式



对话:




[if !supportLists]· [endif]1.维护排队秩序


请这边排队。

Please line up this way.


请在后面排队。

Please join the queue at the back.


请保持排队顺序。

Please stay in line.


一个一个来,谢谢。

One at a time, please. Thank you.


请不要插队。

Please don’t cut in line.


请大家按顺序来。

Let’s take turns, please.


队伍这边请。

The queue is over here, please.


请稍等,很快就到您了。

Please wait a moment. It won’t be long.



我们会尽快为您服务。

We’ll serve you as soon as possible.



请准备好您的商品和付款方式。

Please have your items and payment ready.




[if !supportLists]· [endif]2.安抚顾客情绪



非常抱歉让您久等了。

I’m sorry to keep you waiting.


真的很抱歉,今天人比较多。

I’m really sorry, but it’s quite busy today.



请再耐心等一下。

Please be patient a little longer.


我们正在加快处理。

We’re processing this as quickly as we can.



很快就到您了。

You’ll be next very soon.



感谢您的理解。

Thank you for your understanding.



感谢您的耐心等待。

Thank you for waiting patiently.



我知道排队时间有点长。

I know the wait is a bit long.

我们会尽量快一点。

We’ll try to speed things up.



这边可以先帮您扫商品。

I can start scanning your items here first.




[if !supportLists]· [endif]3.处理听不清、听不懂的情况



抱歉,我没听清。

Sorry, I didn’t catch that.



您能再说一遍吗?

Could you say that again, please?


您能说得慢一点吗?

Could you speak a little slower, please?


不好意思,我没明白。

I’m sorry, I didn’t understand.


您是说这个吗?

Do you mean this one?


您是要支付这个吗?

Are you paying for this one?


您能指一下吗?

Could you point to it, please?


我再确认一下。

Let me double-check.


您刚才说的是……?

Did you say…?


抱歉,这里有点吵。

Sorry, it’s a bit noisy here.





I didn’t catch that 我没听清

I didn’t understand 我没明白

could you say that again 您能再说一遍吗

could you speak slower 您能说慢一点吗




[if !supportLists]· [endif]4.处理顾客不满或催促


非常抱歉给您带来不便。

I’m sorry for the inconvenience.


我理解您很着急。

I understand you’re in a hurry.


我会尽快帮您处理。

I’ll help you as quickly as possible.


请给我一点时间。

Please give me a moment.


我需要先确认一下价格。

I need to check the price first.


我这边正在处理。

I’m working on it right now.


请稍等,我马上回来。

Wait here, please. I’ll be right back.


我去问一下主管。

I’ll go and check with the supervisor.


您的情况我会帮您反映。

I’ll pass your feedback on to the manager.


真的非常抱歉。

I’m terribly sorry about that.



[if !supportLists]· [endif]5引导和分流等



请走这边。

This way, please.


这边队伍比较短。

This line is shorter.


您可以到二号收银台。

You can go to Counter 2.


请先到这边排队。

Please queue up here first.


如果您只有一件商品,可以走快速通道。

If you only have one item, you can use the express lane.


请把商品放到传送带上。

Please put your items on the conveyor belt.


请让后面的顾客先过。

Please let the next customer go first.


我们马上加开一个收银台。

We’ll open another checkout soon.


请大家分散到各个收银台。

Please spread out to the available counters.


这边可以付款。

You can pay over here.

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

友情链接更多精彩内容