45、报道
May I have your ID please?
可以給我您的身份證嗎?
Where are you flying today?
您今天要飛往哪裡?
Any bags to check?
有行李要託運嗎?
Can you answer "no" to both of these questions? * (point to sign)
這兩個問題,您都回答「否」嗎? (指著標示處)
I've checked your bag through to L.A.
我已經將您的行李一路託運到洛杉磯。
Here's your boarding pass. Proceed to gate 5. Boarding begins at 7:00.
這是您的登機證。請至5號登機門, 7點開始登機。
46、报道
Hello. I'm going to Beijing vial Vancouver.
哈囉,我要經溫哥華轉機回北京。
I have two bags to check.
我有兩件行李要託運。
Will my bags be checked all the way through to Beijing?
我的行李是一路託運回北京嗎?
Will I have to re-check my bags in Hong Kong?
我到香港需要再次託運行李嗎?
Could I get an aisle/a window seat?
我可以劃走道/靠窗的位子嗎?
This is fragile.I need to carry it on.
這是易碎品。我要隨身帶著。