每天学点旅行英语Section2:出境与入境6

Section2:出境与入境

31、降落/抵達

  • We have begun our descent to San Francisco. The temperature there is 78℉.We'll arrive on schedule.

我們即將降落在舊金山。當地氣溫是華氏78度。我們將準時抵達。

  • If you're catching a connecting flight, follow the transit' passenger signs to your gate.

如果您要轉機,請依照過境乘客的標示到您的登機門。

  • If you need help with a connection, please contact one of our representatives.?

如果您需要轉機協助,請聯絡我們的地勤人員。

  • Please stay seated until we reach the gate.

在未抵達論門前,請勿離開座位。

  • Thanks for flying Fairpines Airlines!

勤谢您搭乘Fairpines航空!

【Word List】

transit adj.过境的

arepresentative n.代理人


32、降落/抵達

  • How much longer until we land?

我們還要多久才會降落?

  • I need some help with the arrival card.

我需要有人協助我填入境表。

  • I have a connecting flight to Boston. Do I have to claim2 my luggage first?

我要轉機到波士頓。我要先拿行李嗎?

  • I'm continuing on to Chicago. Will I have to deplane?

我要繼續飛往芝加哥。我要下機嗎?

  • Could you help me get my bag?

你可以幫我拿行李嗎

  • I can't find my carry-on bag.

我找不到我的随身行李。

【Word List】 

arrival card n.入境表

claim v. 认领;索取

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容