摄|顽石
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn,which have no songs,flutter and fall there with a sign.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞走了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun,you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.
Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。
你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
Her wistful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原来都是相亲相爱的。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
"What language is thine,O sea?"
"The language of eternal question."
"What language is thy answer,O sky?"
"The language of eternal silence."
“海水呀,你说的是什么?”
“是永恒的疑问。”
“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默。”
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of world with which it makes love to you.
静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
The mystery of ceration is like the darkness of night ——it is great.
Delusions of kowledge are like the fog of the morning.
创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。
而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment,nods to me and goes.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会儿,向我点点头又走过去了。
What you are you do not see , what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
The bird wishes it were a cloud.
The cloud wishes it were a bird.
鸟儿愿为一朵云。
云儿愿为一只鸟。
The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
群星不怕显得像萤火那样。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled mist and rain.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
The grass seeks her crowd in the earth.
The tree seeks his solitude of the sky.
绿草求她地上的伴侣。
树木求他天空的寂寞。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
The road is lonely in its crowd for it is not loved.
道路虽然拥挤,却是寂寞的,因为它是不被爱的。
Dream is a wife who must talk,
Sleep is a husband who silently suffers.
梦是一个一定要谈话的妻子,
睡眠是一个默默忍受的丈夫。
Asks the Possible to the Impossible,
"Where is your dwelling-place?"
"In the dreams of the impotent,"comes the answer.
“可能”问“不可能”道:
“你住在什么地方呢?”
它回答道:“在那无能为力者的梦境里。”
My heart is homesick today for the one sweet hour across the sea of time.
今天我的心是在想家了,在想着那跨过时间之海的那一个甜蜜的时候。
Death belongs to life as birth does.
The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.
死亡隶属于生命,正与生一样。
举足是走路,正如落足也是走路。
I have suffered and despaired and known death and I am glad that I am in this great world.
我曾经受苦过,曾经失望过,曾经体会过“死亡”,于是我以我在这伟大的世界里为乐。
相册里有太多照片,都是以前拍的,舍不得删,也藏了太久,就选了一些自认为还不错的,发出来给大家看看,也清理一下相册,嘿嘿。
有了图片,也得有点文字来配,不然就单调了些,以上所选皆出自泰戈尔的《飞鸟集》。
<结束>