神盾局特工第1季第1集台词
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| The secret is out. | 秘密已泄露 |
| For decades, your organization stayed in the shadows, | 数十年来你们的组织在阴影中暗藏 |
| hiding the truth. | 隐瞒真相 |
| But now we know -- they're among us. | 但现在我们知道了他们就在我们身边 |
| Heroes... | 英雄... |
| ...and monsters. | ...和怪兽 |
| The world is full of wonders. | 世界满是奇迹 |
| - Thanks, Bernie. - You bet. | -谢了伯尼-客气 |
| Ace, come and get it. | 艾斯过来拿 |
| What do you say we go out to your Aunt Mindy's this weekend? | 我们这周末去明迪姑姑家怎么样 |
| You and Kisha can swim in the pond. | 你和凯莎可以去池塘游泳 |
| Sure. | 好 |
| You know, you got a birthday coming up in a couple of months. | 过几个月你就过生日了 |
| Who's your favorite? | 你最喜欢谁 |
| I'm okay. | 不用了 |
| Things are tight right now, but I'm gonna find something. | 爸爸现在手头紧但我很快会找到工作的 |
| Not back at the factory, but I got prospects. | 不回工厂但我很有信心 |
| You and me -- what are we? | 咱爷俩我们是什么 |
| - We're a team. - That's right. | -一个团队-没错 |
| So, who do you -- | 那么你想要谁... |
| Are you okay? All right, Ace, look at me. | 你还好吗艾斯看着我 |
| I need you to stay here with Bernie, okay? | 你跟伯尼待在这儿好吗 |
| People might be hurt, and I'm gonna see if they need my help. | 也许有人受伤了我去看看需不需要帮忙 |
| Stay with Bernie. | 跟伯尼待在一起 |
| Watch my boy! | 看好我儿子 |
| Help me! | 救命 |
| Help me!! | 救命 |
| Help me! | 救命 |
| Help me!! | 救命 |
| We can't explain everything we see. | 我们无法解释看到的一切 |
| But our eyes are open. | 但是我们眼界大开 |
| So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
| There are no more shadows for you to hide in. | 再也没有阴影供你们躲藏了 |
| Something impossible just happened. | 不可能的事发生了 |
| What are you going to do about it? | 你们打算怎么办 |
| Agent Ward, there's been a development. | 沃德特工有新情况 |
| It's the Rising Tide. | 是涨潮组织 |
| They've pinned down the location of the package. | 他们查到了包裹的地址 |
| We need to abort. | 我们得终止行动 |
| I'm five minutes away from retrieving it. | 我五分钟就能取回包裹 |
| So is everyone else. | 其他人也差五分钟 |
| They posted the coordinates online. | 他们把坐标发到网上了 |
| - If the job was easy... - Yeah, it wouldn't be any fun. | -如果任务简单...-我知道就没意思了 |
| Watch your six. | 注意身后 |
| Red tie, by the window. | 红领带窗边 |
| Your fireplace is broken. | 你的壁炉坏了 |
| Ward, just a heads-up. | 沃德提个醒 |
| We've got possible hostiles in your vicinity. | 你附近可能存在敌人 |
| Really? | 是吗 |
| What does "S.H.I.E.L.D." stand for, Agent Ward? | "SHIELD"代表什么沃德特工 |
| Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement | 国土战略防御攻击 |
| and Logistics Division. | 与后勤保障局 |
| And what does that mean to you? | 它对你来说意味着什么 |
| It means someone really wanted our initials | 意味着有人很想让我们的首字母缩写 |
| to spell out "Shield." | 组成"盾牌"一词 |
| It means we're the line... | 意味着我们是一道防线... |
| between the world and the much weirder world. | 立于世界和更为诡异的世界之间 |
| We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear. | 我们防止人们得知他们没准备好知道的事 |
| And when we can't do that, we keep them safe. | 如果没做到我们就得保护他们的安全 |
| Something turns up... | 如果出了状况 |
| ...like this chitauri neural link... | 比如这个奇塔瑞族神经环节 |
| ...we get to it before someone bad does. | 我们抢在坏人之前拿到手 |
| Any idea who Vanchat was planning to sell it to? | 知道范查特打算把它卖给谁吗 |
| I'm more interested in how this Rising Tide group | 我更感兴趣的是这个涨潮组织 |
| found out about it. | 是如何知道这事的 |
| I thought they were just hackers. | 他们不是群黑客吗 |
| What changed? | 有什么变了吗 |
| Everything's changing. | 一切都变了 |
| A little while ago, most people went to bed | 不久之前大多数人睡觉的时候 |
| thinking that the craziest thing in the world | 觉得穿着飞行钢甲衣的亿万富翁 |
| was a billionaire in a flying metal suit. | 就是世界上最怪的事了 |
| Then aliens invaded New York and were beaten back | 之后外星人入侵纽约 |
| by, among others, a giant green monster, | 被一只绿色巨怪 |
| a costumed hero from the 40's, and a god. | 一个来自40年代的制服英雄和一个神击退 |
| I don't think Thor's technically a god. | 准确地说托尔不是神 |
| Well, you haven't been near his arms. | 那是你没近距离看过他的双臂 |
| The battle of New York was the end of the world. | 纽约一役是世界的终结 |
| This -- now -- is the new world. | 现在是新世界 |
| People are different. | 人类也不同了 |
| They have access to tech, to formulas, | 他们能接触到高科技配方 |
| secrets they're not ready for. | 和没准备好知道的秘密 |
| Why was I pulled out of Paris? | 为什么把我从巴黎调回来 |
| That, you'll have to ask Agent Coulson. | 那你得问科尔森特工了 |
| Uh, yeah. I'm clearance level six. | 得了我是有六级权限的人 |
| I know that...Agent Coulson was killed in action | 我知道科尔森特工在纽约一役之前 |
| before the battle of new york. | 在行动中阵亡了 |
| Got the full report. | 完整的报告我都看了 |
| Welcome to level seven. | 欢迎来到第七级 |
| Sorry -- that corner was really dark, | 抱歉那个角落很暗 |
| and I couldn't help myself. | 我就没忍住 |
| I think there's a bulb out. | 好像有个灯泡坏了 |
| Director Fury faked your death -- | 弗瑞局长伪造了你的死 |
| to motivate the avengers. | 来激发复仇者的斗志 |
| Well, the death of a common ally | 共同盟友的死 |
| is a particularly effective team builder. | 能有效地让他们团结合作 |
| Say "cheese". | 笑一个 |
| Plus, it wasn't that much of a stretch. | 而且也没那么夸张啦 |
| I stopped breathing for about 40 seconds. | 我就停止呼吸了40秒罢了 |
| Eight. It gets longer every time you tell it. | 8秒而已你每说一次就加长点时间 |
| Yeah, well, you get shanked by the Asgardian Mussolini, | 你要是被仙宫的墨索里尼捅伤了 |
| you can tell it your way. | 你爱怎么说都行 |
| I was looking at the big white light, | 我看着那道白光 |
| and it felt like a lot longer than eight seconds. | 感觉可不止8秒 |
| Do they know? | 他们知道吗 |
| The avengers -- that Fury played them? | 复仇者知道弗瑞骗了他们吗 |
| They're not level seven. | 他们可没有七级权限 |
| I got out of the I.C.U., | 我一出重症监护室 |
| Fury stuck me in a grass shack in Tahiti. | 弗瑞就把我关在塔希提岛的玻璃房里 |
| Rough gig. | 太惨了 |
| Mai tais, Travis McGee novels, | 迈代鸡尾酒麦基侦探小说 |
| and a physical therapist | 还有个理疗师 |
| whose command of English was...irrelevant. | 那人英语真是...不着边际 |
| But something put you back in the game. | 但有什么事让你回来工作了 |
| What is that? | 什么情况 |
| That's a superhero, Agent Ward. | 是个超级英雄沃德特工 |
| An unregistered gifted. Identity -- unknown. | 未注册有天赋身份不明 |
| The secret's out. | 秘密已泄露 |
| For decades, your organization... | 数十年来你们的组织... |
| On May 2nd, an unidentified object...... | 5月2日一个不明飞行物... |
| Another little present from the Rising Tide. | 又一份来自涨潮组织的小礼物 |
| How are they getting this stuff before us? | 他们怎么会在我们之前拿到这些资料 |
| Same way they cracked our RSA implementation. | 就跟破解我们的RSA加密系统一样 |
| They're good. | 他们很厉害 |
| So I need better. | 我需要更厉害的 |
| Agent Coulson has requisitioned | 科尔森特工申请了 |
| a mobile command unit, to which you are assigned. | 一支移动指挥小队你也将加入他们 |
| Rising Tide is trying to draw us out. | 涨潮组织想引我们出来 |
| I think it's time they succeeded. | 就让他们得逞一回 |
| You want me to cross them off? | 你要我铲除他们吗 |
| No. | 才不是 |
| I want to use them to get to him. | 我要利用他们找到这个人 |
| This man's world is about to get very weird. | 这人的世界将会变得诡异非常 |
| He's gonna need some help. | 他需要帮助 |
| I'm sorry. | 抱歉 |
| I was trained from day one as a specialist. | 我当初受训就是做行动专家 |
| I go in alone. I get it done. | 我单打独斗把事办好 |
| Defusing a nuclear bomb -- I'm your guy. | 拆除核弹找我就对了 |
| A welcoming committee? | 搞迎宾队 |
| Not my speed. | 我可做不来 |
| I know it's not what you want. | 我知道你不乐意 |
| Agent Hill did a very detailed assessment | 希尔特工对你近三次任务 |
| of your last three missions. | 做了一份详细评估 |
| Combat -- top grades. | 格斗一流 |
| Espionage -- | 侦查 |
| She gave you the highest marks since Romanoff. | 她给了你罗曼诺夫之后最高的分数 |
| Under "people skills", she drew a -- | 人际交往能力她画了 |
| I think it's a little poop | 貌似是坨屎 |
| with knives sticking out of it. | 上面还插了刀子 |
| - What? - It -- | -什么-这... |
| That's bad, right? | 这是糟糕的意思吧 |
| And given your family history, | 鉴于你的家史 |
| I'm surprised it's not worse. | 居然只是"糟糕"而已 |
| But... | 但是 |
| I think you're the guy for this. | 我觉得你正合适 |
| If I'm wrong, you go straight back to your bombs. | 要是我错了你可以继续拆炸弹 |
| Team's approved. Physicals are all fine. | 队伍批下来了体能都不错 |
| Fitz-Simmons is not cleared for combat. | 菲兹-西蒙斯不能格斗 |
| I'm told that won't be an issue. | 但上头说这不是问题 |
| Agent Ward here -- he's almost too fit. | 沃德特工身体素质太好了 |
| That's an issue. That should be an issue. | 这是问题这应该算问题吧 |
| Maybe I can't join the team | 也许我不能加入队伍 |
| - God, are you dismissed. - Because my -- | -天哪你可以走了-因为我... |
| It was a porcupine. It was not a poop. | 那是只豪猪才不是一坨屎 |
| It just means that he -- | 意思是他... |
| No, I'm pretty sure. | 不就是屎吧 |
| And it's not just Ward. Your whole roster is sketchy. | 不止是沃德你要的人都不太合适 |
| Well, they're cleared. | 反正上头都批了 |
| I would have been very happy not to clear you, Phil. | 我倒是很乐意不批你菲尔 |
| I'd love for you to rest up some more. | 我希望你再休息一阵子 |
| I've had plenty of that. Thanks. | 我休息很久了谢了 |
| You sure? | 你确定 |
| You should go sometime. | 改天你也该去一次 |
| Where? | 去哪 |
| Tahiti. | 塔希提岛 |
| It's a magical place. | 那是个神奇的地方 |
| Three days in, I'd be begging for an assignment. | 出不了三天我就会跪求任务 |
| Exactly. | 正是 |
| Tahiti. | 塔希提岛 |
| He really doesn't know, does he? | 他是真不知情是吧 |
| He can never know. | 绝不能让他知道 |
| I-is there any way I can thank him? | 有什么方法能让我谢谢他吗 |
| Are you sure nobody saw him? | 真的没人见过他吗 |
| So, the identity of the hooded hero still remains unknown. | 兜帽英雄的身份目前仍不明朗 |
| Researchers at UCLA medical center | 加大洛杉矶分校医疗中心的研究人员 |
| have a study today which shows that supplemental... | 在今日的报告中指出超自然... |
| Just act natural. | 表现得自然点 |
| What? | 什么 |
| Just pretend that we're talking. | 假装我们在说话 |
| We are. | 我们是在说话啊 |
| Good. | 好 |
| 'Cause you never know who's listening. | 指不定谁在偷听我们呢 |
| I don't even know who's talking. | 我都不知道你是谁 |
| I'm Skye. | 我是斯凯 |
| And you're the hooded hero. | 你是那个兜帽英雄 |
| Please tell me that you're not staying with that name. | 你不会打算一直用那个名字吧 |
| Wait. What? I'm not -- I'm a factory worker. | 等等什么我不是...我只是个工人 |
| Sure, by day. | 是啊在白天而已 |
| I saw you. You're a hero. | 我亲眼所见你是个英雄 |
| Like, a for-real superhero, which is -- | 是个真正的超级英雄... |
| I'm not, like, a groupie, stalker type, but... | 我不是脑残粉或者跟踪狂但... |
| Oh, my God! That is so cool! | 天哪太帅了 |
| Okay, okay, chill. | 好好冷静 |
| Just don't -- don't draw attention. | 别引起别人注意 |
| You're in danger. | 你有危险 |
| You got the wrong guy, lady. | 你认错人了女士 |
| No, you've got the wrong approach. | 不你这样做不对 |
| The cute girl from the hospital is dying to thank you -- | 医院里的那个女孩现在非常想感谢你 |
| And possibly "Thank" You -- | 可能是"那种"谢谢哦 |
| And you're hiding. | 而你却在躲藏 |
| The clip of you rescuing her has had the most hits | 你救那个女孩的视频是小狗晕眩视频之后 |
| since that puppy with vertigo, | 点击量最高的视频 |
| and you can't even find a job. | 可你却连工作都找不到 |
| What do you mean about danger? | 你说危险是什么意思 |
| S.H.I.E.L.D.. | 神盾局 |
| Shield, what? I should carry a shield? | 什么盾我该随身带着盾牌吗 |
| S.H.I.E.L.D. Government. | 神盾局政府 |
| Scary men in dark suits who come after guys like you. | 专抓你这种人的恐怖黑衣政府人员 |
| They knew about the battle of New York before it even happened | 他们在事发之前就已经知道纽约要开战 |
| and then cleaned it up | 然后一夜之间 |
| before anyone could ask any real questions -- overnight. | 就全处理干净了大家都没回过神来 |
| How long do you think it'll take for them to clean you up? | 你觉得他们处理你要花多长时间 |
| And you want to know why I'm hiding. | 你还问我为什么躲藏 |
| What if you didn't hide? | 要是你不躲藏呢 |
| What if you got in front of this | 要是你走到公众面前 |
| and let peopknow that you're a hero? | 告诉大家你是个英雄呢 |
| I'm just a guy. | 我只是个普通人 |
| Well, a guy like that gets work, gets perks. | 普通人应该有工作有津贴 |
| I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
| I'm great with computers -- like, weirdly great. | 我对电脑很在行超级在行 |
| I mean, I could help you create a whole new identity or... | 我可以帮你创造一个崭新的身份 |
| a mask. | 隐藏身份的面具 |
| - O-kay. - Uh, ok-- | -好吧-好... |
| Well, you could just -- also, we could just stick with the... | 你也可以我们也可以继续用 |
| ...hood. | 兜帽 |
| Listen, you cannot walk away from this. | 听我说这个你逃避不了 |
| With great power comes... | 力量越大 |
| a ton of weird crap that you are not prepared to deal with. | 遇到的怪事越多你会措手不及 |
| Now, my office is -- | 我的办公室在... |
| You have an office? | 你还有办公室 |
| Yes, I have an office. | 对我有 |
| It's a mobile...office. | 是间...移动办公室 |
| It's a...van. Live in a van -- by choice. | 是辆货车我住在那儿自愿的 |
| But it's always in the alley around the corner -- | 车一直停在拐角处的巷子里 |
| Free wi-fi -- and you can come by anytime. | 免费无线网络随时欢迎 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| They're coming for you. | 他们会来找你的 |
| ...Mike. | 麦克 |
| Agent May. | 梅特工 |
| No. | 不 |
| So you've been briefed. | 看来你已经知道了 |
| I'm not going back in the field. | 我不会回去出外勤的 |
| Yeah. | 是啊 |
| You've got such a nice setup here. | 你这里的条件多好啊 |
| You ever thought about adding a moat? | 有没有考虑过加道护城河 |
| I just need you to drive the Bus, | 我只是需要你开空客 |
| liaise ground transpo, some on-site supervision. | 联络地面交通还有现场监督 |
| This isn't a combat op. | 不是战斗行动 |
| Then you don't need me. | 那你就更用不着我了 |
| I do. | 用得着 |
| 'Cause we'll be running ourselves. | 以后我们要自己行动了 |
| Picking the ops... | 自己选择任务... |
| Making the calls. | 自己做主 |
| No red tape. | 不用遵循繁文缛节 |
| This is where they actually make the red tape, isn't it? | 这里就是专搞繁文缛节的地方吧 |
| I always wondered. | 我一直想呢 |
| Melinda. | 梅琳达 |
| You're really just asking me to drive the bus? | 你真的只是要我去开空客吗 |
| I'm not asking. | 这不是请求 |
| But it's a really nice bus. | 但空客真的不错 |
| Watch it! | 小心点 |
| That's the night-night gun. | 这可是"好梦"枪啊 |
| Well, it's on my stuff, and it doesn't work, | 放在我的东西上了而且又不能用 |
| and there's no way we're calling it the night-night gun. | 而且我们绝不能叫它"好梦"枪 |
| The bullets work. | 子弹可以用 |
| Nonlethal, heavy stopping power, | 非致命制动能力强 |
| break up under the subcutaneous tissue -- | 在皮下组织中碎裂 |
| Oh, with a dose of only .1 microliters of dendrotoxin. | 并带有一剂仅0.1微升的树眼镜蛇毒素 |
| I'm not Hermione. I can't create instant paralysis with that. | 我不是赫敏用那个没法引起瞬间麻痹 |
| - You should have run the specs by me - The bullets are hollow. | -你做模子之前应该-子弹都是中空的 |
| - before building the molds. -It's a marvel I can keep them from | -先跟我说一声-我能做到不让他们在枪膛里 |
| - Or used a higher-caliber round. - breaking apart in the chamber. | -或者改用更大口径的子弹-解体就很不错了 |
| - Or read a book. - Have you ever heard of physics or -- | -或者看看书-你有没有听说过物理学或是... |
| - It's not particularly difficult. - What's the other one? -- Inertia? | -也不是很难-还有个什么来着惯性 |
| Fitz-Simmons? | 菲兹-西蒙斯 |
| Fitz. | 菲兹 |
| Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
| I'm engineering. She's biochem. | 我专攻工程机械她专攻生物化学 |
| Agent Ward? | 沃德特工吗 |
| Coulson said I'd need my comm receiver encoded. | 科尔森说我的通讯接收器需要编码 |
| Don't know if you've worked with that model before. | 不知道你以前有没有处理过这种型号 |
| It's... | 它是... |
| ...brand-new. | ...新的 |
| He'll repurpose the I.D.I.S. chip. | 他会重置入侵探测与识别系统芯片 |
| Don't need the external receiver for the inner-ear comms anymore. | 入耳式通讯器不再需要外部接收器了 |
| So, uh, how does it -- | 那要怎么... |
| Embedded sensorineural silicone matched to your DNA. | 与你DNA匹配的嵌入式感觉神经硅树脂 |
| It's very posh. | 非常时髦 |
| So, are you excited to be coming on our journey into mystery? | 要加入我们的探秘之旅了你激动吗 |
| It's like Christmas. | 简直像是圣诞节 |
| One of Coulson's old S.H.I.E.L.D. collectibles. | 科尔森的神盾古董收藏品之一 |
| Flamethrowers, world's first GPS. | 火焰喷射器世上第一个全球定位系统 |
| He's mad for this crap. | 他超级喜欢这破烂 |
| Don't touch Lola. | 别碰洛拉 |
| And he calls it a girl's name. | 他还给它取了个女名 |
| Lola's not just a collectible, you know. | 洛拉可不仅仅是个收藏品 |
| People tend to confuse the words "new" and "improved." | 大家总以为"新版"就是"升级版" |
| This mobile command, | 这个机动指挥部 |
| they were in heavy rotation back in the '90s, | 上世纪90年代一直满负荷运转 |
| but then we got a heli-carrier. | 但后来我们有了直升航母 |
| Hey. Did you hear the one about the guy who's afraid of flying? | 你听没听过关于那个恐飞的家伙的笑话 |
| I've done a night jump into a drop zone under heavy fire, sir. | 我曾在强火力攻击下成功夜跳进降落区长官 |
| I can handle it. | 我能搞的定 |
| That was a...joke. | 我就是...开玩笑 |
| The first part of a... | 第一部分是... |
| I'm not gonna tell it now. | 我现在就不说了 |
| If you plan to unpack, make it quick. | 如果你还想收拾东西快一点 |
| Wheels are up in five. | 五分钟后起飞 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“神盾局特工”