3

前情提要

Previously on Desperate Housewives....

布里发现了一个家庭秘密

Bree discovered  a family secret.

我要吐了

Oh,I'm gonna be sick.

勒奈特与化疗斗争着

Lynette struggled  with chemotherapy...

然而苏珊正沉浸在怀孕的喜悦中

While Susan took joy  in being pregnant...

我在完成两个人的饭量

I'm eating for two.

卡洛斯和加布之间最大的障碍...

The biggest obstacle to Carlos and Gaby...

国税局会让我指证你的

The I.R.S. could make me testify against you.

-是伊迪迫使卡洛斯许下的承诺  -我们订婚了

Was the promise Edie forced Carlos to make.  - we're engaged.

我真的在乎伊迪

I really did care for Edie,

但不能让她毁了我的生活

But I can't let her ruin my life.

特雷弗  来这儿

Trevor! over here!

所有的孩子都喜欢游戏

All children  love to play games.

但是  在他们骑单车

But before  they can race their bikes

跳绳

Or jump their ropes

或投掷飞盘之前

Or toss their frisbees,

孩子们明白  他们必须先说服他们的朋友

Children understand they must  first convince their friends

跟他们共同玩耍

To play along with them.

大人们也是这样

The same is true for adults.

加布  是我

Hi,gaby. it's me.

我周六晚要开一个派对

I'm throwing a party saturday night.

猜猜是什么内容?

Guess what kind?

"比手划脚"猜谜派对?

A charades party?

-你不是刚办过一个吗  -不  那是一年前的事了

Didn't you just throw one? no,that was a year ago.

也是  我想是该再办一次了

Oh. right. guess it's time for another one.

当然  你能来吗

Sure is. can you come?

不好意思

Um... sorry.

维克托在处理政务的时候...需要我陪在身边

Victor needs me at this... political thing.

该死  真该死

Damn. damn,damn.

你必须来的

Aw! you have to come.

你是我所认识的最好玩家

You'u're the best charades player I know.

你真好...我的确是的

That's sweet.. and totally accurate.

但我正备受化疗的煎熬  所以...

But I'm really whipped from the chemo,so...

我有电话进来

Oh,there's my other line.

你能下次再叫我吗  好吧?  再见

Can you ask me next time,okay,hon? okay,bye.

你好

Hello?

你好  布里  - 什么事?

Oh,hey,Bree.  - Mm,what's up?

我昨晚去凯瑟琳家请教食谱

Well,I stopped by Katherine's last night just to get a recipe,

你绝不会相信我无意中听到的

And you'll never believe what I overheard.

她扇她孩子耳光?  不会吧

She slapped her kid?! no!

是的  而且还不止...

Yes,and get this--

当亚当提到迪兰会继续质疑下去的时候

When Adam said Dylan was just going to keep asking questions,

凯瑟琳说的  我转述一下......

Katherine said-- and I quote--

好吧  我们只能去杜撰出更好的谎言

"well,we're just gonna have to find better lies."

-别挂  有新电话打进  - 别接

Qoh,hang on. I've got another call.  - Don't answer it!

是苏珊  她又要举办游戏之夜了

It's Susan. she's hosting another game night.

又一个?  真想投诉

Another one? it's time for an anonymous letter.

等等  凯瑟琳会去苏珊的猜谜之夜吗

Wait--is Katherine going to Susan's charade night?

也许吧  怎么了?

Probably. why?

我们也应该去

We should go,too.

灌点酒  也许她会漏点口风

Get a few drinks in her,see if she loosens up.

我怀疑像凯瑟琳那样的女人

Well,I doubt a woman like Katherine

不会一点酒下肚

is gonna spill her secrets

-就吐露秘密  -我不知道

Just because she's had a little wine. - I don't know.

你在戒酒之前总是大爆猛料

You came out with some interesting things

- 你可常有料爆的啊 - 我怎么想不起来

Before you swore off the sauce. - well,none that I recall.

你不是告诉过我你的第一次是发生在后座上...

Didn't you tell me you lost your virginity

你的意见我采纳了  我会带酒去的

In the backseat of a-- point well taken. I'll bring the wine.

苏珊  好消息

Susan,good news.

我们能去派对了

We can come to the party after all.

你知道还应该邀请谁吗

Hey,you know who else you should invite?

是的  我感觉好多了  算我一个吧

Yeah,I am feeling much better,so count me in.

我们的新邻居会去吗

Will our new neighbor be coming?

当然  我爱你的猜谜派对

Of course! I love your charades parties.

我希望你能邀请那位讨人喜欢的凯瑟琳·梅菲尔

And I hope you're inviting that delightful Katherine Mayfair.

你今天真是大受称赞啊

So you were paid a very nice compliment today.

-我?  - 是的

I was? - yes.

我要开一个猜谜派对

I am hosting a charades party,

而我所有的朋友都坚持说

And all of my friends went out their way

- 要邀请你  -真的吗

To insist I invite you. - really?

恩哼

是的  不是所有成年人都喜欢做游戏

Yes,not all adults  like to play games.

但是参与其中的...

But the ones who do...

都是想成为赢家

Play to win.

绝望的主妇 第四季第3集

斯特拉·温菲尔德厌恶烹调

Stella wingfield hated to cook.

然而  周五她还是花了整个早上

Still,she spent  that friday morning

磨奶酪丝

Grating cheese...

给平底锅涂油

And greasing a pan...

然后在里面撒满通心粉

And laying in macaroni

只因她的大女儿病了

Because her eldest daughter  was sick,

而斯特拉不能坐视不管

And Stella could no longer sit by and do nothing.

吃午饭啦

Lunchtime!

不  谢谢

Oh. no,thanks.

吃点吧  我特别为你做的

Oh,come on. I made it for you special.

你必须要保持有足够体力

You've gotta keep your strength up.

我很高兴你这么做

I appreciate the effort,

但我告诉过你  我什么都咽不下

But I told you,I can't keep anything down,

奶酪  通心粉  我还没吃进去就想吐出来了

And F.Y.I.,mac and cheese is halfway to vomit.

你也许该给我一盘奶油玉米

You might as well have given me a plate of creamed corn.

你不是在吃抑制反胃的药吗

Aren't you taking the anti-nausea drug?

是的  我在吃

Yeah,I am taking it.

只是...不起作用

It's just... not working.

噢 好吧

我或许知道抑制反胃的办法

I know something that might help your nausea

而且还能提高你的食欲

And boost your appetite.

也许  该拜访下我的老友...

Um... perhaps a little visit from my old friend...

玛丽·简(美国俚语  指大麻)?

Mary Jane?

你要我用大麻?

You're suggesting pot?

我许多做化疗的朋友都用它  管它  我也是

A lot of chemo patients use it. hell,I did.

是啊

没事的

Oh,come on.

让妈妈教你一些"绝世妙招"(chronic 指纯度相当高的大麻)

Let mama score you some kick-ass chronic.

"绝世妙招"?

"kick-ass chronic"?

你可是个外婆

Uh-huh. you're a grandmother.

你难道不应该坐在什么地方织毛毯吗

Shouldn't you be off somewhere knitting an afghan?

我只想减轻你的痛苦

Just trying to ease your pain.

谢谢

Well,thanks,

我可不想向自身难保的人

But I prefer not to get my medication

寻求什么帮助(under the bridge:针对吸毒创作的歌)

From some guy under a bridge.

随你便吧

Suit yourself.

这是什么?

What's this?

婴儿床

A crib.

还有  看

Oh,and look..

安全门

Safety latch.

我考虑到如果孩子像你的话

I figured if the baby takes after you,

"意外防范"就很重要了

"accident-proof" is key.

亲爱的  我怀孕还不到三个月

Honey,you know,i'm still in my first trimester.

你不觉得现在做婴儿床

Um,don't you think it's a little early

有点太早了吗

To be making cribs?

现在决定涂成红色还是蓝色是有点早

Early would be painting it pink or blue.

但...

But...

两种颜色我都买了  所以哪种都可以用

I got both,so we're covered either way.

太好了

Great.

还有  不管是男是女

And whether it's a boy or a girl,

必须是小马队球迷  没得商量 (橄榄球队:印第安那波利斯Colts队)

Colts fan.  that's non-negotiable.

布里回来了  我马上回来

Um,Bree's home. I'll be right back.

注意  苏珊来了

Look sharp. it's Susan.

天  想与她保持距离

God,it's getting harder and harder

是越来越难了

To keep her at arm's length.

我从来不知道她这么喜欢拥抱

I never knew she was such a hugger.

-需要我插手吗  -不  找借口我很在行

You want me to run interference? - no,no. I'm getting good at props.

是吗  那好

Yeah? good.

苏珊  怎么样?

Hey,Susan! what's up?

需要你帮忙

I need a favor.

我记得你提过

Um,I remember you mentioning

你觉得你的产科医生不错

That you liked your obstetrician.

能把他的号码给我吗

Can I get his number?

我记得你在看梅菲尔医生啊

I thought you were using Dr. Mayfair.

是啊  但我觉得找他有点怪

Yeah,I don't know. it's getting a little weird.

你看  亚当是我邻居

You know,Adam is my neighbor.

可奥森作你牙医不是没问题

But you don't mind Orson being your dentist.

那是因为奥森说"张开"的时候

Well,that's because I don't blush

我不会脸红

When Orson says,"open wide."

但我的产科医生住在镇子另一头

You know,my o.b. is all the way across town.

你肯定不想开那么远的车

You just do not want to drive that far.

那么  我们可以把时间定在一块

Oh,well,we could schedule our appointments together

结伴去...

And carpool.

孕妇死党马路游

You know...  pregnant gals on the road.

听起来确实很有意思

It does sound fun,

但我认为我的医生不会再接手新病人了

But I don't think my doctor's taking on any new patients.

我会说服他的  他叫什么

Oh,I can talk him into it. what's his name?

我...

I,um...

想不起来了

Don't remember.

你想不起来了?

You don't remember?

不  只是我平时只叫他"医生"

No. you know,I usually just call him "doctor."

布里  把他号码给我

Bree,just get me the number.

给你  不过别跟他提起我

Here you go,but please don't mention my name.

就像我说的  他已经忙不过来了

As I said,you know,he's overbooked,

我可不想得罪他

And I just don't want to get on his bad side.

真兴奋  我们是共享一个医生的孕妇死党

I'm so excited. pregnant gals sharing a doctor!

-没事吧  -对不起  可能只是过敏

Oh,bless you. oh! sorry,probably just allergies,

不过  你不想冒险被传染吧

But,you know,you don't want to take any chances.

Right.

我能喝口水吗

Can I get a drink?

当然可以

Yeah,sure.

顺便说句  你漏洗了一块

By the way,you missed a spot.

谢谢

Oh,thanks.

不客气

Anytime.

我看这车够干净了

I'd say the car is clean enough.

凯瑟琳

Katherine.

你俩看起来友好得过分了  你认识她吗

You two seemed awfully friendly. do you know her?

-不  就说了几句  车没洗干净之类  -真有意思

No. we said two words. she criticized my car washing. hmm. - it's funny.

我批评你的时候  你可没傻笑啊

When I criticize you,you don't put on a big,goofy grin.

够了

You really need to stop this.

考虑到你以前做的事  我不应该对你说这些吗

Given our history,shouldn't I be saying that to you?

凯瑟琳  我不可能不和女人说话

Katherine,I can't just not speak to women.

看在上帝的份上  我是个妇科医生啊

I'm a gynecologist,For God's sake.

我知道

Yes,I know.

可你不用把工作带回家来

But you don't have to bring your work home with you.

你现在就走?

You leaving already?

伊迪让我帮她挑选给她姐姐的礼物

Ah,Edie asked me to help her pick out a gift for her sister,

所以我得去趟商场

So I gotta swing by the mall.

我们什么时候能再约会?

When can I see you next?

维克托这周四

Well,Victor has a teachers' union thing

有个教师工会的事

On Thursday.

那我们就周四见吧

Guess I'll see you on Thursday.

卡洛斯  现在算怎么回事?

Carlos,what's happening here?

我们为什么还要偷偷摸摸的?

I mean,with us. why are we still sneaking around?

你很清楚是为什么

You know exactly why.

别这样 伊迪已经从自杀事件中恢复过来了

Oh,come on. Edie's recovered from her little suicide attempt.

-你不觉得是开始新生活的时候了?  -我正在处理

Don't you think it's time to move on? - I've got some things going on,

等事情有结果了  我才能开始新生活

And I need them to pay off before I can make a move.

真的  我别无选择

Really,I don't have a choice.

那好  如果你能选择

Okay,but if you did have a choice,

会很难选吗

Would it be a hard one?

-我是说  你没爱上伊迪吧?

I mean,it's not like you're in love with Edie,is it?

- 是的 我不爱她

No,I don't love Edie.

我已计划好让她  永远从我生活里消失了

And I've got a plan to get her out of my life forever.

给我两星期就好  行吗

Just give me two weeks,okay?

手镯总是合适的

A bracelet's always nice.

送给伊迪的姐姐

For Edie's sister.

好主意

Good idea.

事情是这样的  我女儿得了癌症

Here's the thing-- my daughter has cancer.

她整天犯恶心  都已经不吃东西了

She's so nauseous,she's stopped eating,

我不能袖手旁观  眼看她日渐消瘦

And I can't just stand by and watch her waste away.

所以我打听了一下

So I asked around,

听说你有我想要的东西

And people thought you might be able to get me what I need.

你知道我在说什么吧?

You follow my drift?

是啊

Um... yeah.

你想让我给你点大麻

You--you want me to score you some weed.

给我你手上最好的货

The best stuff you can get.

给我女儿再好的东西也不为过

Nothing's too good for my little girl.

-亲爱的  -什么事

Darling? what is it?

你听了先不要急

Well,I don't want you to worry.

我刚给修道院打了个电话

I-I just got off the phone with the convent.

丹妮尔好像出了点问题

It seems Danielle took a little spill.

你已经有八个半月的身孕了

You're 8 1/2 months pregnant!

老天啊  你怎么还在玩溜冰

What in heaven's name were you doing roller-blading?

一直躺着我无聊啊

I'm bored. all I do is lay around.

根据你的情况  那就是现在你该做的事

In your condition,that's what you should be doing.

还有  你怎么在修道院里找到冰鞋的

And where on earth did you get skates in a convent?

我从一个患有厌食症的女孩那借来的

I borrowed them from one of the eating disorder girls.

他们有很多好的健身器材

They have all the good exercise equipment.

丹妮尔

Danielle

要是你粗心大意伤到孩子怎么办?

What if your reckless behavior had hurt the baby?

她们会给我做检查的  小孩肯定没问题的

They're going to examine me. I'm sure the baby's fine.

是的  将来也是

Yes,and it is going to stay that way

因为我已经告诉特瑞莎修女

Because I have instructed sister Theresa

保证你在房间里安安静静地待着

To keep you sequestered in your room

-直到你把孩子生下来  -那我怎么打发时间?

Until the baby is born. what am I supposed to do for fun?

你都不肯给我一个DVD放映机

You won't even get me a DVD player.

我那是希望你能用这最后的几个礼拜

Well,I was hoping that you could use these last few weeks

好好反省一下  思考下你的未来

For reflection and personal growth.

我讨厌你

I hate you.

很明显  那可以花上很多时间了

Clearly,it would be time well spent.

烤宽面条怎么样?(意大利宽面条)

How was the lasagna?

你自己问她吧

Why don't you ask it yourself?

-亲爱的  -对不起

Honey. sorry.

多少吃点吧

At least eat a little.

今天晚上我们还要参加"比手划脚"猜字游戏

We need you in fighting form for charades tonight.

说到这个  我估计我撑不住的

Yeah,about that-- I don't think I'm gonna make it.

你一定得撑住啊  你可是猜字游戏杀手

You have to! you are the charades assassin.

他们仍然在谈论你那天晚上猜出

They still talk about the night that you guessed

"丁副官"居然只用了15秒

"The Americanization of Emily" in 15 seconds.

是12秒

我就是这个意思  我战无不胜

And that's my point. I'm undefeated.

如果我在状态不好的时候去玩

Why spoil my winning streak

那不是要毁掉我的连胜记录吗

By playing when I'm not up to it?

亲爱的  大家...知道你生病了

Honey,people... know that you're sick.

他们不会期望你拥有最佳表现

They don't expect you to be at your absolute best.

汤姆  掉发和不停地反胃

Tom,hair loss and constant nausea--

都只算是不舒服

Those are inconveniences.

但是猜字谜输给苏珊·梅尔

Losing at charades to Susan Meyer--

那简直就是耻辱

That is just flat-out intolerable.

你好啊  安德鲁

Hey,Andrew. hey.

-怎么了  -你好  斯加沃先生

What's up? hey,Mr. Scavo,um,

勒奈特妈妈的一个包裹送到我们家来了

A package for Lynette's mom got delivered to our house

-估计送错了  所以...  -给我就好  汤姆

By mistake,so... oh! I'm coming. I've got it,Tom.

是个样式  我正在给勒耐特织披肩

It's a pattern. I'm... knitting Lynette an afghan.

一个朋友推荐我来这的

A friend of mine recommended this place.

跟我想的有些差距

It's not exactly what I expected.

不过医生一定很棒  对吧?

Must be one heck of a doctor,though,huh?

我不知道  我只是来买新尿壶的

I don't know. I just come here to buy clean urine.

-这些是给大人的  -为什么

Those are only for grown-ups. - why?

因为里面含有特殊的药物

Because that have special medicine in them.

就像你一直喝的成人冰茶?

Like the grown-up iced tea you always drink?

-差不多  -吃些冰淇淋行不行?

Similar. how about some ice cream instead?

然后你们可以看电视  看到想睡为止

And you can watch tv till your eyes fall out.

太棒了!

Yeah! awesome.

你等下

You stay.

外婆要你帮个忙

Grandma needs a favor,

非你不可

And you've got just the face for it.

亲爱的  这些看起来真好吃

Wow,sweetie. those really look delicious,

但是现在我真的没什么胃口

But I just don't feel like eating right now.

就吃一个  妈妈?

Just one,Mom?

我特制的...

I made them special...

专门是给你的

Just for you.

是挺好吃的

Mmm. this really is delicious.

如果有急事

Now if there's an emergency,

就打我手机

You can reach me on my cell phone.

或者可以直接到街对面找你

Or they can just walk across the street.

玩得开心点  孩子们  不要做我想要做的事

Have fun,girls. don't do anything I would do.

亚当真的很随和

Adam seems really laid-back.

是啊  他是挺不错的

Yeah,he's pretty cool.

当然了  跟她比谁都成好人了

Of course,everyone seems cool compared to Robo-Mom.

你还没告诉过我

Hey,you never told me.

那次你问她你生父是谁  后来怎么样了

What happened when you asked her about your real dad?

她反应激烈  跟我想得一样

She freaked out,just like I thought.

她什么都不肯告诉我

She wouldn't tell me anything.

恩...

能有其他办法查出来

There are other ways to find things out.

你妈妈保存一些旧的东西吗

Does your mom keep any old papers?

你知道  信件  日记什么的?

You know,letters,diaries?

她从来没给我看过

Not that she shows me.

我们楼上有个储藏室  那里藏着些东西

There's stuff in the storage room upstairs,

但是上锁了  还是别管它了

But it's locked,so forget about it.

什么样的锁?

What kind of lock is it?

请进  我以为是苏珊回来了

Oh,come on in. I was hoping you were Susan.

她不在?

She's not here?

-是  她电话也不接  -她去哪儿了?

No,and she's not answering her cell phone. where is she?

她说去见她新的妇产科医生了

Well,she had an appointment with this new obstetrician

就在小河街那边  但是这会她也该回来了

Over on River Street,but she should be here by now.

她怎么到那看医生去了?

Why would she see a doctor over there?

-那是个很恐怖的地方  - 是吗

That's a terrible neighborhood. - it is?

是啊  你还记得吗

Yes. don't you remember?

去年有两个妓女就是在那被谋杀的

That's where they murdered those two prostitutes last year.

我们应该帮迈克准备一下吃的

We should help Mike with the food.

我们来了

Knock,knock. we're here.

好的

Oh,good!

凯瑟琳  我想我们终于有机会好好聊聊了

Katherine,I was hoping we'd get a chance to chat.

把这个打开

Open this now.

苏珊的聚会总是那么无聊

Ugh. Susan's parties are always such a snoozefest.

唯一大家还会记得的就是

The only thing people will be miming is

"让我离开这里"

"get me the hell out of here."

你是不是穿得有点过于隆重了

Aren't you a little overdressed for charades?

我想我应该穿得漂亮点

Oh,I thought that I'd look nice,

万一我们要...

Just in case we decided to...

宣布我们订婚的消息

Oh,I don't know-- announce our engagement?

我们什么也不宣布

We're not announcing anything.

这是苏珊和迈克的聚会

It's Susan and Mike's party.

我不想宣兵夺主

I do not want to make it all about us.

说的对  亲爱的

You're right,darling.

尽管如此  我还是会做点暗示

I may drop a few hints,though.

伊迪  让我把话说清楚了

Edie,let me be clear on this.

你不可以跟任何人说我们订婚了  明白吗?

You are not to tell anyone about our engagement,got it?

好吧  我什么都不说

Fine. I won't say a word.

太棒了

Oh,this is fantastic.

你知道爱德华·费伯吧?  - 州参议员?

You know Edward Ferber? - State Senator?

我知道

Yes.

他老婆刚刚因为入店行窃被捕

His wife just got picked up for shoplifting.

这有什么

Why is that fantastic?

他公开宣称

He was making noises

要在州长竞选中和我竞争

About going against me for governor.

我想"手法灵巧"的费伯太太

I guess the light-fingered Mrs.Ferber

将会给这一切划上句号

Just put an end to that.

为什么? 偷东西的又不是他

Why? it's not like  he shoplifted.

那无所谓 这就是丑闻

It doesn't matter. it's a scandal.

-你要知道丑闻对选票的影响  -对

You know what they do to poll numbers.  - oh,that's right.

我刚好在那本"无聊政治"杂志上读过

I was reading about that in "politics is boring" magazine.

我很庆幸我不用担心

I'm just glad I don't have to worry

- 你做这样的事  - 你确实该庆幸

About you pulling crap like that. - yeah,you're lucky.

勒奈特在哪?

So where's Lynette?

她一直是你们家猜谜游戏的最佳玩手

She's usually your charades M.V.P.

她身体有点不适

Ah,she wasn't feeling so well,

但是你还是赢不了

But,uh,you are still going down,Mister.

这只是个游戏  汤姆

It's just a game,Tom--

一个会让你再也不想玩的游戏

A game you wish you never played.

这么多活...

So much work...

你好  加布

Oh,hi,Gaby.

凯瑟琳和我正聊以前的事情呢

Katherine and I were just talking about the old days.

那么你住在你姨妈家的时候

So when you were living with your aunt,

-迪兰的父亲也和你们住一起吗  -没有  就我和迪兰

Was Dylan's father with you? no,just me and Dylan.

那时候你是寡居还是离婚了?

Were you widowed or divorced?

说实话  我不想谈我之前那段婚姻...

Actually,I prefer not to discuss my first marriage...

希望你们不会介意

If you don't mind.

我们并没有要窥探的意思

Oh. well,we certainly didn't mean to pry.

我给你再倒点酒

Let me just tidge that up for you.

大家好

Hello,all.

看到你们太高兴了

Ah,it's so nice to see you.

来点红酒?

Some wine?

不好

Oh,no.

我的隐形眼镜掉了

Oh,my contact slipped.

伊迪  这是订婚戒指吗

Edie,is that an engagement ring?

糟了  你们假装没有看见

Oh! uh,shoot. pretend you didn't see that.

我跟我未婚夫保证过的  在正式订婚之前

I promised my fianc? that I wouldn't say a word

什么都不说

Until the official announcement.

失陪一下

Excuse me.

加布  不好意思  我迟到了

Gaby! sorry I'm late.

天啊  你也来了

Oh,My God! you made it.

你这裙子真漂亮 今晚我们一定会玩得很愉快

That is such a beautiful dress. we're gonna have so much fun.

你...跟我来

You... come with me.

-她戴着戒指  -什么

She's got a ring! what?

伊迪  她戴着一个特别大的钻石订婚戒指

Edie--she's wearing a big,honkin' engagement ring

-足有一个桃子那么大  -我没给她买过戒指!

The size of a peach pit. hey,I didn't get her a ring!

-那你们没订婚了?  -听我说  事情是这样的

Oh,so you're not engaged? well,see,here's the thing--

-你开什么玩笑  -听我解释

Oh,you gotta be kidding me! let me explain!

不用了  什么都不用解释了

No,no,no. I am done with your explanations,

也别说什么"我两周时间"这样的废话了

And I am done with "just give me two more weeks,baby."

别再耍什么花样了  我受够了  我们结束了

Whatever games you're playing,i'm sick of it. we're through.

这么说你准备和维克托

So you're just gonna go and live

白头偕老了是吧?

Happily ever after with Victor,huh?

你认为维克托是我唯一的选择?

You think Victor's my only option?

那我告诉你  卡洛斯

Well,I got news for you,Carlos.

什么样的男人都会臣服于我  因为它...

I can have any guy I want,because this...

任何人都会被吸引

Waits for no man.

你自己买了订婚戒指?

You bought yourself an engagement ring?

都过去三天了  卡洛斯  我还要等多久

It's been three days,Carlos. how long was I supposed to wait?

你说过你什么都不会说的

You agreed not to say anything.

是  但是我可没说什么都不戴

Ah,but I didn't agree not to wear anything.

别担心 不是很贵

Don't worry. it wasn't expensive.

你可以以后再还给我

You can pay me back later.

我会的

Count on it.

我就这么一直告诉自己  这是布里的医生

And the whole time,I just kept thinking,this is Bree's doctor.

既然布里推荐他

Bree recommended him.

他就肯定是最好的

He must be the best.

所以即便那个地方两边只有

So I didn't worry when it was between a needle exchange

针头交换所和易装癖者书店

And the area's only transvestite bookstore.

即便是我的鞋子被卡在地板里

And I ignored that my shoes stuck to the floor

即便是候诊室里居然有香烟贩卖机

And there was a cigarette machine

但当我看到诊视镜面上的蚂蚁屎

But when I saw the ant traps on his speculum tray,

我觉得我们得好好谈谈

I thought that you and I should have a talk.

苏珊  真对不起  我肯定会赔偿你精神损失的

Oh,Susan,I am so sorry,and,of course,

- 我会赔偿被扎的轮胎和被偷的手机的 - 这不是重点

I will pay for the slashed tire and the stolen cell phone. - that is not the point!

为什么你会让我去找那个

Why would you send me to somebody

一看就不是你医生的人?

Who is obviously not your doctor?

我不能告诉你

I can't tell you.

为什么不能?

Why not?

那是个秘密

Uh... it's private.

你知道还有样东西也是秘密吗

You know what else is private?

我确信我身上那部位

The parts of me that I'm pretty sure

已经被他用手机拍下了

He snapped with his camera phone.

我还得安排聚会  一会再跟你算帐

I have a party to throw. I will deal with you later.

听着  她已经失控了

Look,al,she is totally out of control.

我需要有人能看着她

I need her taken care of.

好的  我想想办法

Fine. I'll see what I can do.

我答应过我的未婚夫

I promised my fianc?

在正式宣布之前要保密

That I wouldn't say a word until the official announcement.

亚当,我觉得我衣服的标签露出来了,

Adam,I feel the tag of my dress sticking out,

我够不着  你能帮个忙吗

And I can't reach it. do you mind?

没问题

Oh,sure.

好了

There you go.

我觉得凉凉的

Ooh! I think I got a chill.

-你是不是也会呢  -真的会

Now let me see if I can give you one. oh,yeah, - it worked.

我们来了还没一个小时

We haven't been here an hour,

-你就羞辱我?  -我们真的还要谈这个吗

And you're already humiliating me?are we really having this conversation again?

我猜你在芝加哥什么都没学到

Oh,I guess you learned nothing from chicago.

上帝  我没有在调情

For God sake,I was not flirting.

-她让我帮忙整正裙子  -是的  我看见你脸上的表情了

She asked me to fix her dress. yeah. I saw your face.

-我知道你在想什么  -你知道吗

I could tell what a chore it was for you. - you know what?

我觉得你喝多了  我跟不上你了

I think I'm a little behind you in the alcohol department.

我也去再多喝点

Let me go catch up.

真的很抱歉

I'm sorry.

我没想偷听的

I,uh,didn't mean to eavesdrop,

但是我觉得你不应该怪亚当

But you really shouldn't take this out on Adam.

加布丽尔在附近可是小有名气的

Gabrielle has a little bit of a reputation,

我想你也清楚

If you know what I mean.

不  我不知道

No,I don't.

但是我很乐意听听

But I'd certainly like to.

大家  一起来玩游戏了

Okay,everybody,let the games begin.

我来当一号队长

Um,okay. I will be team captain one.

谁来当二号队长?

Who wants to be captain number two?

- 我来  - 棒极了

I'll do it.  - Great.

好  你先选

Okay,you pick first.

好的

Oh,okay.

我选亚当

I will pick Adam.

我选勒奈特  她在哪儿?

I pick Lynette. Where's Lynette?

她很想来

Uh,she really wanted to be here.

但是病得实在厉害

She's just feeling too sick to party.

很滑稽  不是吗

That's funny,isn't it?

开什么玩笑  太搞笑了  他是块海绵  却在说话!

Are you kidding? it's genius. he's a sponge,but he talks!

看样子有人感觉好点了

Well,looks like somebody is feeling a little better.

我猜那治疗反胃的药

Yeah. I guess that anti-nausea medicine

终于起作用了

Finally kicked in.

肯定是

That must be it.

奥森.卡洛斯

Orson.Carlos.

你老公呢

Um... husband in the room?

宝贝  我爱你  但是我想赢

Honey,I love you,but I wanna win.

你该选伊迪

You should pick Edie.

为什么

Why?

她刚试过自杀

The woman just tried to commit suicide.

还很脆弱  别让她落到最后

Don't make her last pick. she's still fragile

说得对  迈克!

Good point. Mike!

我们开始吧

Yes! let's get started.

不  不  等一下  加布  你知道游戏规则

No,no! wait,wait,wait. Gaby,you know how it works.

首先  我们来复习一下所有的符号

Okay,first,I have to go over all the signals.

好吧  那么

Okay,so,um,

这个是电影  电视

This is "Movie," um,"TV"...

你在哪儿学的这个?

Where did you learn to do this?

如果你妈也经常把自己反锁在门外

When you live with a mother who constantly locks herself out,

你也会学会的

You develop certain skills.

我不知道  也许这意味着我们该停下

I don't know. maybe this is a sign we should stop.

你说这是意味着?

What were you saying about signs?

"整个概念" "人" 恩 让我想想

"a whole concept," "person," um,let's see.

莎士比亚  书  如果你表达书的同时

"Shakespeare," "book," and then if you do the signal for "book"

用手指向心的位置  那就是诗了

And you touch your heart,then that's "poem."

-谁用诗当过提示啊  -好  我们开始玩吧

Okay,when has anyone ever used a poem as a clue? yeah,come on. let's play.

开始

Let's play!

没错 开始玩吧

Yeah! Let's play!

-亲爱的  你来了  -我选勒奈特  她是我这组的

hey honey, you made it. dips on Lynette. she's on my team.

这不公平  她可是猜谜女王

that's unfair. she's like the charades ninja.

没错  那就是我  哈哈

that's me. the ninja.

不好意思  我...

sorry. I...

我准备好了

ok.I'm ready.

-好  开始  -鞋子

Okay,go.  shoe.

- 袜子  - 做动作

Sock.  - working out.

-黑色  -单只的

Black. (victor) sole.

痒  痒  抓痒

Itch. itch. scratch. oh. aah.

水疱

A blister. ha!

-跟水泡发音像的  -姐妹  亲她

Sounds like "blister." - sister.  kissed her.

"烈女镖客"(电影名)

"Two Mules For Sister Sara"!

-不错  22秒  勒奈特  该你上了  -加油  宝贝

Okay,22 seconds. lynette,you're up.  - come on,babe.

我们落后40秒  我们需要你来赶上

We're 40 seconds down. we need you to make that time up.

-你知道是在跟谁讲话吗  -好极了

Who do you think you're talking to?  - Right on.

好啊

All right. whoo!

准备好了吗  开始

Ready? get set... go.

Okay.

亲爱的  时间

Honey,clock's ticking.

我知道  只是  这个真的很难

I know. just,this is a really hard one.

加油 加油  这个到底是什么

Okay,come on,come on. what is--what is it?

-是一本书吗  还是一部电影  -电影  西部片子

Is it a book? is it a movie? - movie. it's a western.

-不准说话  -对不起

No talking. sorry.

亲爱的  从第一个词开始

Honey,start with the first word.

有多少个音节?

How many syllables?

一个词

Ugh. one word.

亲爱的  比划出来  你一向很擅长的

Sweetie,act it out. you're really good at that.

好的  好的  全部内容

Okay,okay. whole idea.

我  伊迪

Me. Edie.

女人  金发的  白肤的

Woman. blonde. bleach!

"Hang 'em high"?

"高高吊起"?

对  对

Yes! yes!

Yes!

好  我想是时候休息一下了

Okay. well,I think it's time for a break.

好主意

Good idea. yeah.

你感觉还好吗

You feeling okay?

因为你表演得...有点过火

Cause you're... acting kinda spacey.

不  我很好

Yeah,no,I'm good.

你说这里有没有葡萄或是龙虾?

Hey,do you think they have any grapes or lobster?

我给你来点咖啡怎么样?

Why--why don't I go get you some coffee,hon?

奥森?

Uh,um,Orson? hmm?

家里有一通你的电话

Hey,um,there's a phone call for you at the house.

你最好去接一下

You should probably take it.

好的  谢谢

Uh,thanks. yeah.

你好

Hi. hello.

你好

Hello.

汤姆

Oh,Tom.

斯特拉  你来这里做什么?

Stella,what-- what are you doing here?

我之前做了一些巧克力饼

Uh... I made some brownies earlier,

可我发现...它们不见了

And I just... noticed they were missing.

勒奈特没有把它们拿过来吧?

Uh... Lynette didn't bring them here,did she?

怎么了?  有什么问题吗

Why? is that a problem?

看上去像个巧克力爱心

It's like chocolate love. oh!

等等 等等

Okay,wait,wait,wait. wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.

对不起  别吃  别吃

Sorry,uh,don't eat those. don't eat those. sorry.

烤得不好  很糟  很糟

Uh,no! ooh. bad batch.  bad. bad,bad,bad.

别吃 有大量的反式脂肪酸

Whoa. sorry. full of trans fats.

-汤姆 当心 -真抱歉

Oh! Tom,watch it! I am sorry.

哦,这里. 让我帮你擦

Oh,here. oh. let me get that.

Thank you. Oh,God. okay.

有点冷

It's a little cold.

- 抱歉  - 没事

- Sorry. - it's all right.

如果让你把手从我丈夫身上拿开

Would it be too much to ask you

会不会有点过分?

To keep your hands off my husband?

什么  我不小心把酒打翻在他身上了

What? I spilled my drink on him.

而你现在试图用你的胸部来补偿他?

And you're trying to make up for it by breast-feeding him?

凯瑟琳

Uh,Katherine?

女士 你需要冷静下来

Look,lady,you need to calm down.

你已经因为你的无聊

You're getting a reputation around here

在这一带小有名气了

for having a stick up your ass.

-再怎么也比你在这一带的名声要强  -你什么意思?

Better that reputation than the one you're toting around. - what do you mean by that?

-我们重新开始玩字谜吧  -别介意 把它忘了吧

Okay,back to charades. - never mind. forget it.

不 不 告诉我  我的名声有什么问题?

Oh,no,no. tell me. what's my "reputation"?

我是装模作样 自以为是么?

Am I smug and holier-than-thou?

噢 不对 等下 那是你

Oh,no,wait. that's you.

我们把话说清楚

Let me be specific.

所谓闲话 就是说 你是那种

By "reputation," I mean that you are the kind of woman

把男人当玩物的女人

that treats a man like a plaything,

无论是对我丈夫或是...你年轻的花匠

Whether it's my husband or let's say... your teenage gardener?

布里看见你打了你女儿一巴掌

Bree saw you slap your daughter.

什么?

Excuse me?

加布

Gaby!

是的  她问起她的父亲而你给了她一巴掌

Yeah,she asked about her father and then you smacked her.

你为什么那么做?

Why'd you do that?

这将是我最后跟你说的一句话

This is the last thing that I will ever say to you.

是的 我对迪兰发了脾气

Yes,I lost my temper with Dylan,

但她父亲是一个可怕的人

But her father is a horrible man.

我希望你们去设想一下一个男人

I want you to imagine the worst thing

可以对自己女儿做出的最可怕的事

That a father can do to his daughter.

我怎么去跟迪兰讲这件事

What was I supposed to tell Dylan about that,hmm?

我希望这满足了各位的好奇心

I hope that satisfies everyone's curiosity.

天哪

Oh,my god.

"吊人索"有三个音节

"Hang 'em high" has three syllables.

我猜你...看到了刚才发生的事

I guess you... saw what happened down there.

是的

Yep.

这是很久以前的事了

Look,it was a long time ago,

不能说明任何问题

And--and it didn't mean anything.

有多少人知道这件事?

How many people know about this?

现在还是在今晚之前?

Now or before tonight?

多少人?

How many?

-我知道你不开心  -我没有不开心

Look,I know you're upset. - I'm not upset.

我只是要想法把这事瞒住

I'm just trying to work out how to spin this.

很明显 那男孩未成年

Clearly,the boy was underage.

你觉得钱能让他闭嘴吗

Do you think money would shut him up?

维克托  我不觉得这没什么大不了  真的

Victor,really,I don't think it's a big deal.

因为你不是我

Hmm. that's because you're not me.

好了  你得记好这个

Okay,you've got to remember this.

这是堡兹沃斯  你去哪都带着它

This is Bodsworth. you took him everywhere.

不  要真是的话  我肯定会对这么丑的熊有印象

No,I think I'd remember a bear that ugly.

但很明显  这就是你的

Well,clearly,it's yours.

你妈妈这几年都留着它

Your mom kept it all these years,

它就在这里  你原来的房间

And he's here in your old room.

等等  这是我原来的房间?

Wait. this was my old room?

我妈说我原来的房间在下面门厅里

My Mom told me I'm in my old room down the hall.

不  这才是你的房间  你在胡说什么

No,this was your room. what are you talking about?

晚上好  女孩们

Evening,Girls.

聚会玩的好吗

Hey. how was the party?

很有趣

It was lovely.

我想你妈妈想让你回家帮忙打扫

I think your mother would like you home to help clean up.

对不起  妈妈

I'm sorry,mom.

没关系  宝贝

It's okay,sweetie.

但我不想让你再和她见面

But I don't want you seeing that girl anymore.

奥森  亲爱的  你去哪了

Orson,honey,where have you been?

丹妮尔的医生打来电话

We got a call from Danielle's doctor.

看样子  跌倒使她胎盘早剥

Apparently,her fall caused a placental abruption,

-胎盘从子宫中脱离  -天哪

Where the placenta separates from the uterus. Oh,My God.

医生说别慌  这个也有不同的程度

Now they said not to panic. there are degrees of this.

现在正给她做超声波  等会再给我们电话

They're doing a sonogram,then they're gonna call us.

我等不及  我要去陪她

I can't wait that long. I have to be with her.

好的  我去给你拿包

Okay. I'll get your purse. hmm?

你在干嘛  你现在不能走

What do you think you're doing? you can't leave yet.

我有事  我们明天再谈

Something's come up. we'll talk tomorrow.

不  我们现在就谈

No,we'll talk now.

你还没说清楚  为什么让我去看那个肮脏的妇科医生

You still owe me an explanation for that scuzzy gyno, you sent me to.

我道过歉了  看在老天的份上  苏珊

I said I was sorry. For God sakes,Susan,

不是什么都关你的事

Not everything is about you.

我知道今晚是个十足的灾难

Oh,I know this night has been a complete disaster,

但总的来说  这仍是你办的最好的聚会

But all in all,it's still your best party ever.

我不明白

I'm confused.

现在我不明白  而且头痛

Ow! now I'm confused,and my head hurts.

-这是因为你让伊迪认为你们订婚了  -这个吻呢

That's for letting Edie think you're engaged. and the kiss?

当你看到我跟别人调情时  摔了个杯子

When you saw me flirting,you smashed a glass.

当维克托听说我有外遇时

When Victor heard I had an affair,

他开始算他的选票数

He started crunching poll numbers.

我需要一个男人真的关心我

I need a man who cares enough to explode

当他认为将要失去我的时候会爆发的那种男人

When he thinks he's gonna lose me.

我不仅爱你  我还爱你爱我的方式

I don't just love you. ilovethe way you love me.

那我们和好了?

So we're back on?

周四见

See you Thursday.

阿尔,有什么消息给我?

Al,what have you got for me?

我觉得有办法处理它了

I think I found a way to make this happen,

但可能要一两周来安排好

But it might take a week or two to line everything up.

太好了

Fantastic.

事成之后我打给你  雪莉

I'll call you when it's done.  Shirley?

帮我复印几份布利特的材料好吗

Can you make some copies of the britt file?

埃尔·卡明斯基  注册公众会计师

看见加布没?

Seen Gaby?

是的 在楼上的洗手间

Uh,yeah,in the bathroom upstairs.

跟我说说

Tell me something.

当你发现你花钱雇来

When you found out that kid who you were paying

给你割草的小子和你老婆上床

To mow your lawn was doing your wife,

你怎么没把他干掉?

How did you not kill him?

开始我也这么想  但是...

Well,I wanted to at first,but...

我们都是人  对吧?  我们要学会原谅和宽恕

Hey,we're all human,right? we gotta forgive and forget.

你倒是宽宏大量

You're a very understanding man.

如果她对我做出这种事

If she pulled something like that on me,

那小子就死定了

That guy wouldn't be around for long.

是  但不至于为了女人进监狱吧

Yeah,but no woman's worth going to jail for,right?

如果你有足够的钱

If you have enough money,

让某人消失不是难事

It's not that hard to make someone disappear.

我们走  甜心

Let's go,honey.

晚安  卡洛斯

Night,Carlos.

亲爱的  你干嘛呢

Darling,what are you doing?

我必须得给丹妮尔带着DVD

I have to bring this DVD player to Danielle.

亲爱的  我们必须得走了

Honey,we really have to go.

只要几秒  该死的绳子...

It'll just take a few seconds. these damn cords...

-亲爱的  路很远  -这是她唯一要的东西

Sweetheart,it's a long drive. - It's the only thing she asked for.

喂 你好

Yes. hello?

你好 医生

Hello,doctor.

她怎么样?

How is she?

感谢上帝

Thank god.

噢 天啊

Oh,My God.

不会有事的

It's gonna be okay.

孩子们都上床了

Kids are all tucked in.

睡得很安详

They're sleeping like angels.

好极了  你没把安眠药放到他们的可乐里?

Great. Did you put quaaludes in their cocoa?

麻烦你帮我去看看他们

Could you check on 'em for me,please?

玩的怎样?

So how was the party?

你给我下药

You drugged me.

只是一点点

Oh. just a little.

你在干什么

What is wrong with you?

我给你说过了  我一点也不想用大麻

I told you,I didn't want any pot.

在你骂我之前  让我问你句话

Before you slap me around,let me ask you something.

感觉好点没?

Do you feel better?

这不是关键

That's not the point.

你怎么想得出让我儿子当毒骡

And what were you thinking,using my son as a drug mule?

他不知道怎么回事

He didn't know what was going on,

你又为什么要这么大惊小怪呢

And why are you making such a big deal about it?

我问你点事情

Let me ask you something.

你记不记得大学三年级舞会我穿的什么?

Do you remember what I wore to the junior prom

或者在那年的表演里我扮的是什么角色?

Or what part I had in the play that year?

谁记得那种事?

Who remembers that stuff?

清醒的父母都记得

Parents who weren't stoned.

我整个童年都是昏暗的

My whole childhood passed in a blur

就因为你自己"治疗"自己

Because you were medicating yourself--

有病就抽大麻  没病就酗酒

Pot when you were sick,booze when you weren't.

我不会那样做

I am not going to do that.

我不会错过自己孩子生命中的每一秒

I won't miss a second of my kids' lives,

只要我可以做到

Not if I can avoid it.

我想说我很抱歉  但我不会

Well,I'd say I'm sorry,but I'm not.

你也是母亲  你知道

You're a mom. you know,

没有什么事比眼见着自己孩子受苦更难受了

There's nothing worse than watching your kids suffer,

而看着你...一直傻笑

And seeing you... act all goofy,

看着动画  那...

Watching that cartoon,well...

真是我到这里来最高兴的时候

It was probably the high point of my trip.

我知道了

I get it.

不过如果你再敢...

But if you ever pull something like this again...

我不会

I won't.

Okay. well...

我去睡了

I think I'll turn in.

长舌妇

Yenta.

什么

What?

高三  你在"屋顶上的小提琴手" 里演长舌妇

Junior year,you were yenta in "Fiddler On The Roof."

你记得

You remembered.

当然  有些表演太差

Yeah. there are some performances so bad,

就是酒精也屏蔽不了

Even alcohol can't block them out.

布里?

Bree?

我们停战  好吗

Can we call a truce,please?

你知道的 我不是虚情假意的人

So you know I'm not bluffing,um,

我带了蛋糕

I brought cake.

我很抱歉我冲你发火了

I am so sorry that I snapped at you tonight.

没事的

It's okay.

我只想知道究竟发生了什么

I just wanna know what's going on.

自从你怀孕

Ever since you've been pregnant,

感觉我们之间总是隔着什么

There's been this wall between us.

就好像有些事变了  我却不知道原因

It's like something's changed,and I don't know why.

是不是我做了什么事冒犯你了

Did I do something to offend you?

不是你的原因

It's not about you.

只是最近我正经历一些事情

I've just been going through some things.

比如?  来吧  跟我说说

Like what? I mean,come on. just tell me.

我们什么都分享的

We share everything.

好吧...

Okay. um...

我没跟任何人说过  但是...

I haven't told anybody this,but...

这...与肚里的孩子有关

It's,uh,about the baby.

这很复杂

There have been some complications.

Oh,no.

一切都好吗

Is everything okay?

是的 一切都好  但是

Yeah,everything's fine,but,uh,

只是有段时间我很怕就要失去它了

There was just a time where I thought I might lose it.

我的天 我还在那...

Oh,my god. and there I was,

一股脑地抱怨你那医生

Just bugging you about your doctor.

我很抱歉  你本该直接告诉我

I am so sorry. you should've just told me.

不  你也是孕妇

No,you're pregnant,too.

我不想说这些让你担心

I'm not gonna tell you anything that's gonna worry you.

开什么玩笑?

Oh,are you kidding?

这是我17年来的第一个孩子

It's the first baby I've had in 17 years.

你要知道  我心烦意乱透了

You know,I could not possibly be more freaked out. mm.

今早  我发现迈克在做婴儿床

This morning,I caught Mike building a crib.

不是吧  这么早?

No. this early?

对  我...我想尖叫

Yeah! I-I wanted to scream.

你傻啊?  你想让孩子倒霉吗

You know,are you nuts? do you just wanna jinx it?

我们这个年纪怀孕就这样

This is what we get for having kids at our age--

焦虑  害怕

Anxiety,terror.

以后还会更糟

It's just gonna get worse.

你知道  当孩子们上大学的时候

Do you know,when our babies go to college,

我们会...

We'll be like...

死?

Dead?

幸运的话

If we're lucky.

看看我们

Look at us.

孕妇死党  吃蛋糕  抱怨

Pregnant gals,eating cake and bitchin'.

也不错  不是吗

It's kinda nice,huh?

确实

It really is.

你在做什么

What are you doing?

医院来电说  我姨妈可以回家了

The hospital called. my aunt's ready to come home.

你想让她待这儿?

And you want her to stay in here?

对  我认为不让她来是错误的

Yeah. I think making this room off-limits was a mistake.

如果想转移迪兰的注意力

If I want Dylan to focus on other things,

我得让这事变得不那么有吸引力

I really need to make it less intriguing

说到吸引力

Speaking of intriguing,

昨晚你到底怎么想的?

What were you thinking last night?

什么

What?

别装傻  "父亲能做的最坏的事"?

Come on. "the worst thing a father could do"?

你意识到人们会怎么想吗

You realize what people are gonna think.

没错  他们会很局促

Yeah. they're gonna be very uncomfortable,

而局促的人就不会再探究

And uncomfortable people don't ask questions.

孩子们都爱游戏

All children love games.

但他们会长大

But children grow up,

然后找到新的游戏

And then they find  new games to play.

他们假装没事  不让家人担心

They pretend to be well  so their families won't worry.

他们对爱人

They lie to their lovers

谎称下午的去向

About where they go  in the afternoon.

无论如何  这就是它为什么这么棒的原因

So anyway,that's why it was so great. oh!

他们编造故事  对朋友隐瞒真相

They invent stories to hide  the truth from their friends.

捡到了  再一个  还有一个  给你

I got it,I got it. oh,one more. here you go.

是的...

Yes...

每个人都会从游戏中得到快乐

Everyone has fun playing games,

直到...

Right up until the moment...

有人受伤的那一刻

Someone gets hurt.

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,445评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,889评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,047评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,760评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,745评论 5 367
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,638评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,011评论 3 398
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,669评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,923评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,655评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,740评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,406评论 4 320
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,995评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,961评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,023评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,483评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容