桑德拉-中国
Sandler销售心理学原则
_____________________________________________________________________________________
you can’t sell anybody anything – they must
discover they want it
你无法销售任何东西给任何人—除非他们自己发现想要
Have you ever issued a “call to action” that
didn’t produce any action?
你是否曾经发出“立即行动”的信号,而别人没有动静?
• People don’t buy on your say-so.人们不会因为你这样说就会买。
• Use a better approach. 采用更好的销售方式
• Ask, “What would that mean to you?” 问“这对你意味着什么?”
Do you remember, years ago, when your mother told you to eat your vegetables? The more she pressed you to eat them, the more you resisted – even when she explained the benefits of eating vegetables (such as helping you to grow up big and strong) and even when she pointed out good moral reasons for doing so (such as your obligation to remember the many people in the world who didn’t have fresh vegetables to eat). She pressed, you resisted. It became a predictable routine.
记得很多年前你妈妈让你把青菜吃掉吗?她越逼你吃,你就越反抗。她给你解释吃青菜的好处(比如让你长得又高又壮),或用一些好的道德理由来劝你(比如你应该要记住这个世界上还有很多人没有新鲜蔬菜吃)。总之,只要她逼,你就会反抗。已成惯例。
At some psychological level, due in part to those kinds of early childhood experiences, people generally don’t like to be told what to do or how to act.
从心理学层面来看,人们通常不喜欢让人告诉做什么或者怎么做,其中部分原因就是那些孩提时代的早期经历。
RESISTANCE IS PRE-PROGRAMMED!
反抗是与生俱来的!
As a rule, prospects are programmed to resist salespeople who try, directly or indirectly, to tell them what to do. Regardless of how “right” you may be about what could benefit the prospect, regardless of how many features and functions you can cite, regardless of how convincingly and enthusiastically you explain the benefits and advantages of your product or service, regardless of all this, prospects will have a tendency to resist when you tell them to “eat their vegetables.” They simply aren’t going to buy on your say-so.
作为一条规律,潜在顾客总是会不由自主地抵触销售人员企图直接或间接告诉他们要做的事情。不管你说的有多么“正确”,对他们能带来多大的好处,不管你产品或服务的功能、性能有多么好,也不管你多么有说服力或充满激情,所有的这一切他们都不管,他们就是自然倾向于反抗你告诉他们去“吃青菜”。他们不会简单因为你这样说就买。
Rather than “selling by telling,” a better strategy is to ask questions or relate third-party stories that allow a prospect to discover the benefits and advantages of your product or service. When you ask a question that leads to a discovery, the prospect “owns” the discovery. People may push back, directly or indirectly, if you tell them to “eat their vegetables,” but if you let them reach their own conclusions, they typically won’t argue with their own data. Instead, they’ll ask you to pass the spinach!
不要靠“讲述”来销售,一个更好的策略是“提问”,或者讲第三方故事来让潜在顾客自己发现你产品或服务能给他带来的好处和优点。当你的提问让他有了发现,那是他自己“拥有”的发现,而不是你强加的。当你直接或间接地告诉他们“吃青菜”,他们会反推。但如果你让他们自己得出那个结论,他们通常不会跟自己的事实争论。相反,他们会请你把“菠菜”拿给他!
“MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS FOUND …”
“我们有很多客户发现…”
Here’s an example of a question that could help the prospect discover that he wants something:
下面这个例子可以说明如何通过提问来帮助潜在顾客发现他想要的东西:
You: Many of our customers found that by installing our real-time tolerance adjustment procedures, they were able to increase widget production by an average of 12 percent. What benefit, if any, would there be for your company from a 12 percent increase in your widget production?
你:我们有很多客户发现,安装我们提供的实时公差调整程序后能够提高平均12%的产量。如果你们的产量也提高12%的话,会给你们带来什么好处呢?
If the prospect identifies benefits, follow up with questions that expand the discovery:
如果潜在顾客给出了一些好处,接着再把问题进一步扩展:
You: What would that mean for the company?
你:对公司来说意味着什么呢?
You: What would that allow the company to do?
你:这会帮公司做什么呢?
You: What would that mean for you?
你:这对你自己意味着什么呢?
Each answer – each additional discovery – helps build a case for buying your product or service. Now the case for “eating the vegetables” is being built by the prospect … not you!
每一次回答,每一个额外的发现,都会帮助你强化起购买你产品或服务的原因。现在“吃青菜”的原因是客户自己建立起来的…而不是你!
更多信息请浏览www.sandlerchina.cn (如果分享的信息让您有所感悟,您可以分享给更多人。分享请注明SANDLER RULE。未注明转发,一经发现,追究相应法律责任。)
桑德拉(中国)| Sandler (China)