Opening Sentences,指开头语,开首语,起始句。在外企工作中很多场景可以使用,比如日常的对话,开会和邮件中使用的频率都比较高。
1.Thank you for your letter dated July 20,2018.
感谢你2018年7月20号的那封的邮件。
2.I am writing to you to ask about the conference to be held in Canada next week.
我写信给你是想问一下下周在加拿大举行的会议的情况。
3.We learn from your e-mail that you are interested in our products and would like to establish business relationship with us.
我们从您的电子邮件中得知您对我们的产品感兴趣,希望与我们建立业务关系。
4.In reply to your letter of May 16th, I want to say…
贵公司5月16日来函收悉,我想说……
5.We are pleased /glad to inform you that…
我们很高兴地通知您……
6.We are pleased to send you our catalog.
我们很高兴寄给你我们的目录。
7.I must apologize for being reply to you so late.
很抱歉这么晚才给你回信
8.May I take the liberty of mailing you and confirm some points?
我可以冒昧给您发邮件确认一下吗?
9.I regret being unable to attend your banquet (宴会,款待)on Friday.
我很遗憾不能参加你星期五的宴会。
10.I am very excited and delighted at your good news.
听到你的好消息,我非常激动和高兴。
11.Many thanks for your letter of September 4, 2018.
非常感谢您2018年9月4日的来信。
12.A thousand thanks for your kind letter of November 24, 2013.
万分感谢您2013年11月24日的来信。
13.Your letter that arrived today gave me great comfort.
你今天收到的信给了我很大的安慰。
14.Thank you very much for your letter of August 1 and gift you sent me on Christmas Eve.
非常感谢您8月1日的来信以及您在平安夜送给我的礼物。
15.What a treat to receive your kind letter of November 24, 2018.
非常高兴收到您2018年11月24日的来信。
16.It is always a thrill to receive your e-mail.
收到你的电子邮件总是一件令人兴奋的事。
17.. First of all, I must thank you for your kind assistance and attention to me.
首先,我必须感谢您对我的帮助和关注。
18.With great delight, I learned from your letter of this Sunday that…
我非常高兴地从你星期天的来信中得知……
19.I was so glad to receive your letter of March 23rd.
非常高兴收到您3月23日的来信。
20.I am very much pleased to inform you that my visit to your country has been approved.
我非常高兴地通知你,我对贵国的访问已获批准。
21.I wish to apply for teaching position you are offering.
我想申请你们提供的教学职位。
22.I am very obliged to you for your warm congratulations.
我非常感谢你的热烈祝贺。
23.My wife joins me in thanking you for the dinner party you gave in our honor last Monday.
我妻子和我一起感谢你上星期一为我们举行的晚宴。
24.We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter dated Feb 5.
2月5日来函收悉,谨此致谢。
25.I regret being unable to apply to your letter earlier due to pressure of work.
由于工作的压力,我很抱歉不能早些申请您的信。
I hope that you will excuse me for this late reply to your kind letter.
我希望您能原谅我这么晚才给您回信。I must apologize for not being able to reply to your kind letter.
我必须为未能给你回信而道歉。
28.May I take the liberty of writing to you and appeal for your kind attention to…?
冒昧给您写信,请您注意……好吗?
29.Owing to busy work, I have not been able to reply to your letter earlier, for which I must apologize.
由于工作繁忙,未能早些回复您的来信,对此我深表歉意。
30.With great delight, I learned that…
我非常高兴地获悉……
同系列学习笔记:
英语学习(1)|外企工作中常用缩写总结