《飞鸟集》摘抄与翻译

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

他们将自己的影子投射在身前,那些背负灯笼的人们。

身后升起灯  影子在身前

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

我存在于世,是永恒的生命的惊喜。

我存在是生命层出不穷的惊喜

“We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,but who are you so silent?”

“I am a mere flower.”

“我们,沙沙作响的树叶,拥有声音回答风雨,而你是谁,如此沉默?”

“我是一朵花。”

我们是窃窃私语的叶子

回答狂风的问话

“你是谁  怎么不说话?”

“我只不过是一枝孤芳自赏的花。”

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休息属于工作就好比眼睑属于眼睛。

休憩半刻  眨眼瞬间

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

人类是一个新生儿,他的力量是生长的力量。

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us,not for the sun and the earth.

神期待回报,为他馈赠我们花朵,而非为他给了我们太阳和大地。

Te light that plays, like a naked child,among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

像个赤条条的孩子在绿叶间嬉戏的光明,不知道人类会撒谎。

O beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

哦,美,在爱中找到自我吧,别陷在镜子的谄媚里。

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words,“I love thee.”

我的心将她的浪冲撞在世界的海岸上并用含泪的词语在上面写下她的题记:“我爱你。”

“Moon, for what do you wait?”

“To salute the sun for whom I must make way.”

“月亮,你在等待什么?”

“向我必须让路的太阳致敬。”

Te trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

树木攀升至我窗前,仿佛哑巴大地发出渴求之声。

His own mornings are new surprises to God.

对神而言,他自己的早晨也无比新奇。

Life fnds its wealth by the claims of the world,and its worth by the claims of love.

生命通过世界的需要找到它的财富,通过爱情的需要找到它的价值。

Te dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

干枯的河床不感谢它的过去。

Te bird wishes it were a cloud.

Te cloud wishes it were a bird.

鸟愿为云。

云想作鸟。

Te waterfall sings,“I fnd my song, when I fnd my freedom.”

瀑布高唱道:“我找到自由时,我便找到了我的歌。”

I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.

It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

我无法告诉你这颗心为何默默憔悴。

它是因为永不说出,或永不知晓,或永不记得的小小需要。

Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

女人,在干家务活时,你的手臂在唱歌,仿佛鹅卵石缝间的涓涓小溪。

Te sun goes to cross the Western sea,leaving its last salutation to the East.

太阳越过西方的海洋,将其最后的敬礼留给东方。

Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

不要因你毫无胃口而去责怪你的食物。

Te trees, like the longings of the earth,stand a-tiptoe to peep at the heaven.

树木,仿佛大地的憧憬,踮起脚尖窥望天空。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

你微微一笑,对我无言,我感觉为此我已经等待良久。

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

友情链接更多精彩内容