哪怕再过20年,你的歌声你的容颜,我仍然记得。
人生的第一首英文歌翻译,献给zard主唱,坂井泉水。
正文如下:
Watching the sun slowly sinking in the water.
注视着夕阳悄缓缓沉入大海。
I stand alone, here by the sea.
我就这样独自一人傍靠大海。
The wind softly touches me, the wave softly whisperin:'The time will ease all the pains.'
微风轻轻地拂过我的脸颊,海浪声温柔如你在我耳边低语道:‘时间如海潮般稀释回忆,每一次退朝都带走一个你曾经痛彻心扉的往事。’
Searching for words and the reason for the calling.
每一次想给你打电话时,总是突然脑袋一片空白。
I hear the ringing in my ear, but when i here your answering, i cut the without a word.
Hoping you will know from whom it was
电话在我耳边响起,但当我听到你的声音,我却不知该说些什么便挂断了。
我真的希望,你知道电话对面的人是我。
I still remember,all the days that we have spent.
我仍记得,所有陪你度过的漫长岁月。
The smiles and the laughters that we have shared.
你与我分享的所有笑容。
Having you closing beside me.
好像你从未离我远去。
Holding you tight within my arms.
我想紧紧将你抱住,寸步不离。
I thought our love was last forever.
我曾以为我们即是永远,爱是沧海桑田。
Even now i know we have come too far away.
即使我们从此一别两宽,各欢生喜。
I wonder if we will ever meet again.
我仍期许与你久别重逢。
未完,慢慢肝