Hey Steven,you know I'm your friend,right?嘿 史蒂文森你知道我是你的朋友,对吗?
Sure ,I know that 是,我知道
What are you trying to say? 你想要说什么?
I'm sorry to say this,But I think you are making a fool of yourself 我很抱歉说这个但是我认为你在让你自己出丑
How am I making a fool of myself?我怎么让自己出丑了?
Your girlfriend is taking adventage of you你的女朋友在利用你
Taking advantage of me? 利用我?
Yes I think so是的 我认为如此
she is just using you 她仅仅利用你
So maybe she is那么。也许她是的
But I don't mind但我不介意
Even if she is using me ,It's ok 即使她正在利用我,没关系
I'm using her too 我也利用她
What do you mean? 你什么意思?
Aren't you in love with her?你不是爱上她了吗?
Yes,I'm in love with her是的我们相爱了
But that doesn't mean I'm not using her too但这并不意味着我不利用她
I don't understand 我不能理解
what do you mean? 你什么意思?
Maybe I'm using her because I enjoy being in love也许我利用他是因为我爱他
I can't imagine life without her我不能想象没有她的生活
Even if she hurts me sometimes I love her 即使她一些事情伤了我,我爱她
Do you trust her? 你信任她吗?
Yes I trust her 是的 我信任她
She tells me what's important to her她告许我对她来说什么最重要
she’s honest with me她对我很诚实
She has never lied to me about anything important 她从来没有在重要的事情上对我撒谎
Are you honest with her?你对她诚实吗?
Yes,we are honest with each other,even when it hurts是的,即使受到伤害,我们彼此坦诚
And because we are honest with each other,we trust each other 因为我们彼此坦诚,我们互相信任
Ok,so you don't think you're being taken adventage of 好的,所以你不认为自己被利用
No ,I don't ,as long as she is honest with me 不,我不只要她对我诚实
The day she isn't honest with me,will be the end of our relationship 有一天她对我不诚实了,我将结束我们的关系
And when that happens,My heart will be break 当那发生事情,我的心将要碎了
But until then ,I'm her man但直到现在,我是她的男人
Ok,I think I understand好的,我认为我理解了
I didn't think you knew what was going on我想你不知道发生了什么
I'm as stupid as my look ,my friend我和我的外表一样愚蠢,我的朋友
Being love with her,makes my life exciting 和她相爱,让我的生活充满激情
Well ,I hope you are right很好,我希望你是对的