S01E05 (千万别随便撒谎)鄙人不善于撒谎

Here we go. Sit properly? Cheers.

行了。坐着还舒坦吧?谢谢。

Bill? Mick Hucknall.

比尔?他像不像米克·哈克纳。(米克·哈克纳 英国Simply Red乐队主唱。)

确实有点像

Hey, this is fun. It's been a good night so far.

真有意思。到现在今晚的约会还挺愉快。

Yes, it's been really good, yeah. Yeah, I'll be honest, when Julie suggested we get together, I was like no.

是啊,非常愉快。其实之前朱莉撮合咱俩的时候我还不太愿意。

You know, I get set up a lot by friends, and it never works out.

经常有朋友给我介绍对象,没一个靠谱的。

Tell me about it. Me too.

说来听听,我也是这样啊。

You know, I hate dates usually. They should call dates "Spend some time with a big fat loser!" But this has been brilliant.

我通常都不喜欢约会。约会应该叫"和胖衰人打发时间"!但今晚挺棒的。

Hey...I was thinking, afterwards, maybe you'd like to come back to my place?

我在想,晚餐后,或许你愿意回我家坐坐?

We could listen to the new Jamie Cullum album.

我们听听杰米·卡伦的新专辑。

Maybe, yeah! Yeah, yeah, that'd be...really nice actually.

或许吧,挺好!这安排真是挺好。

Great. Let me guess...You're a...red wine person?

太好了。让我猜猜...你应该...喜欢红酒?

Yes, yes I am!

答对啦,确实喜欢!

I would be too, if we could get some service round here!

我也是,我们开始点餐了!

Yeah, you, Hucknall. When you, when you Simply Ready? Unbelievable.

喂,就你,哈克纳。你啥时才能来点餐?这么慢啊。(哈克纳是Simple Red乐队主唱,Simply Ready为取谐音嘲讽。)

Oh, I should say, um, I don't really like sharing.

对了,或许应该说,我不大喜欢合餐的。

So you get what you want, I'll get what I want, we leave it at that. I just think it's a lot less confusing.

所以还是你点你的,我点我的,各管各的。这样省的弄乱了。

Sure, sure. Did you say Jamie Cullum? - Yeah.

好的,好的。你刚说的是杰米·卡伦吧?-没错。

I hate Jamie Cullum.

我超讨厌杰米·卡伦。

Oh, and, just to say, "I don't really like sharing." With the rising inflection and everything.

然后,他居然对我说,"我不喜欢一起吃。"阴阳怪气的,什么人啊。

In a tapas restaurant, he doesn't like sharing.

在塔帕斯餐厅,他居然说不喜欢请客。

What the heck is tapas?

塔帕斯是什么鬼东西?(Tapas中的a可发成"塔"音,也可发成"泰"音,莫斯在这纠结了。)

You know, tapas, tiny food from Spain.

就是,塔帕斯嘛,西班牙小吃馆。

Oh, yes. Teipas. -Yeah, that's not how you say it. -Yes it is.

哦,那叫泰帕斯。-不是这么念的。-就这么念。

You're a teipas.

你才是泰帕斯。

What else? What else?

还有呢?还有啥?

What else? Oh God, you should have seen him with the waiters.

还有?对了,你没见他对待服务生的态度。

Rude? - Unbelievable!

没礼貌?-超没礼貌!

Oh yeah, I used to work as a waiter. If anyone was ever rude to me, I used to carry their food around in my trousers.

我以前当过服务生。谁对我不礼貌,我就让他们的菜在裤子里走一遭。

Oh my God! Before you brought it to their table?

天呐!上餐前走一遭?

No,after.

不 ,上桌后。

Of course before!Why would I do it afer?

当然是之前!我为啥要之后干?

Do you think they did that to him?

你觉得他们也对他这么干了吗?

Okay,well.While he was eating,did you ear anyone laughing?Like…in the kichen area.

嗯,他吃东西的时候,你听到有人在笑吗?在……厨房的那一带。

Yes! Yes I did,actually, yes I did.

真的,我听到了。

That‘ll be trouser food.

那就是裤菜了。

Oh God! Yeah.

我的天呀。

Probably a good thing you weren't sharing.

你没合餐,说不定是好事。

My God!

我的天。

I could have saved you the trouble.

我可能救了你。

That guy is famous,he's a mouth.

那家伙出名的大嘴巴。

They call him "The News",because he was always talking about who he slept with.

大家叫他“睡透社”,因为他总是吹嘘他又睡了谁。

I wolud honestly rather sleep with a rat.

我TMD宁肯去睡一只老鼠。

Literally.

真的。

The thing I cannot understand yet,this:

我还是想不明白这件事:

This is man Julie on 5th thinks is perfect for me.

五楼的Julie觉得这个男人是我的最佳人选。

I mean what was she thinking?

我说她是怎么想的?

Wait a second.

等等。

Who do you know on 5th?Why?

你认识五楼的谁?怎么了?

What was the name, was it Judy or Julie?

名字是什么,Judy还是Julie?

Why do you need to know?

你知道这干嘛?

No reason.

不干嘛。

Lots of nice looking girls on fifth.Looking for an in,aren't we?

五楼有很多靓女。在里头挑一个,对吧?

An in? No! Thank you, no.

找个妞儿上?才怪!谢谢,免了。

Don't use my name to start leching around on 5th.

别打着我名号在五楼到处勾搭。

For your information, I do not lech. I have a little more class than that, thank you very much.

提示一下,我从不好色。我的档次很高的,谢谢你啊。

Post. - Thank you. Oh no, this is wrong. A lingerie catalogue for a Cathy Morgan Foreman.

有包裹。-谢谢。送错了吧。凯西·摩根·福尔曼订的内衣杂志。

I'll make sure that Cathy gets it.

我保证送到凯西手里。

Cathy Morgan Foreman, who is Cathy Morgan Foreman?

话说凯西·摩根·福尔曼是谁?

Cathy works in...Cathy works in the department of Shulupust.

凯西在...凯西在"稀里糊涂"部门。

Department of what?

什么部门?

Oh excuse me, that's my phone ringing.

不好意思,我电话响了。

I didn't hear anything?

我啥也没听见啊。

It's on vibrate. Hello? Hello, Cathy! Yes, you parcel did arrive, I'm keeping it here safe for you. No problem at all Cathy Morgan Foreman.

开的震动。喂?你好,凯西!对,你的包裹到了,我正在替你保管。没问题,凯西·摩根·福尔曼。

If he comes by...

如果他来串门...

Right. If who comes by?

如果谁来串门?

The News.

八卦王。

Yes, right?

他啊,干嘛?

If he calls, just tell him something.

如果他打电话来,你就跟他瞎扯扯,帮我挡一下。

Leave it with me! - Great!

包在我身上!-太好了!

Although I should just say I'm not very good at lying.

虽然我该说不是特别擅长撒谎。

I'm very good at lying.

我非常擅长撒谎。

I thought you were on the phone!

你不是在打电话吗!

Yeah, I am. Yes, that's fine. Hello?

没错。恩,好的。喂?
Listen Moss, you're not going to Court, yeah? Just tell him something.

莫斯,这点事儿不会让你上法庭的,好吗?随便扯点就行。

Yeah. It's just...I've never been very good at judging the scale of the lie. I'm not good at it. -Yes, stop over thinking everything.

我明白,我只是... 把握不好说谎的尺度。我很不会撒谎的。-别想太多。

I have never been able to do it. When I was a child, I told a whopper and it really...- And now you're getting myself in a tease. Just tell him I'm busy!

我从来不会撒谎。小时候,我曾经撒了个弥天大谎,它真的...-你现在这样正在惹毛我。告诉他我很忙!

You're busy! That's brilliant!

你很忙!太有才了!

Just don't let him in here under any circumstances.

无论什么情况,都别让他进来。

No! You're busy!

肯定不会进去!你很忙!

Hey, um, what was the name of that girl, that Jen knows, was it Julie or Judy?

嘿,那女孩儿叫什么来着,珍认识那个,是朱莉还是朱迪?

Yes, one of those.

没错,是其中之一。

Okay, I'm just going to go for a letch on fifth.

好吧,我要去五楼猎艳了。

Look! I told you she's busy! Hey, back off, bastard! This lady's busy! Too busy for you. Busy! Brilliant!

你看啊!我说了她很忙的!嘿,退回去,你这混蛋!这位女士很忙!没空理你。忙!这词太棒了!

Hello? Hello!

你好?我很好!

I'm just looking for Jen.

我来找珍。

I'm afraid Jen can't see you at the moment. She's very busy.

恐怕珍现在不能见你。她很忙。

Is she? She's a busy Miss Lizzy! Good bye!

是吗?她忙的一塌糊涂!再见!(这里与披头士乐队的Dizzy Miss Lizzy押韵)

What is she doing?

她在干嘛?

She's doing fine.

她干的很好。

Not how is she doing, what is she doing? Is she in here? No.

不是他干的怎样,我问的是"她在干嘛"?她在里面吗?不在。

I won't keep her seconds, I want to give her these.

我不会占她太多时间。我想给她送束花。

Don't give these. Just want to give her these. I won't keep her seconds She won't like them. She won't mind! She will mind.

别去送花了。我就想把花给她。不会占她很多时间的。她不会喜欢的。她不会介意的!她会介意的。

It's not a problem. I won't take any time. Look, why can't I go in?

没关系,要不了多久。干嘛不让我进去?

Because she's dead!

因为她死了!

What?

什么?

Yeah, she's dead. She...she died. She died last night.

她死了。她... 过世了。她昨晚过世了。

She died? !

她死了?!

Yeah! Completely.

是的!完全死亡了。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,258评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,335评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,225评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,126评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,140评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,098评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,018评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,857评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,298评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,518评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,678评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,400评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,993评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,638评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,801评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,661评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,558评论 2 352