1 I ' ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one .
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You ' re going out of your way for us , I believe .
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It ' s just the matter of the schedule , that is , if it is convenient for you right now .
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
41 think we can draw up a tentative plan now .
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes , minor alternations can be made then .
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we ' ll have enough time for our talks ?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then ?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We ' ll leave some evenings free , that is , if it is all right with you .
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We ' d have to compare notes on what we ' ve discussed during the day .
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That will put us both in the picture .
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we ' d have some ideas of what you ' ll be needing .
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can ' t say for certain off - hand .
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking .
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It ' ll be easier for us to get down to facts then .
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn ' t you like to spend an extra day or two here ?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I 'm afraid that won ' t be possible , much as we ' d like to .
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We ' ve got to report back to the head office .
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation .
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We ' ve arranged our schedule without any trouble .
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends . would you please have a look at it ?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details , feel free to ask .
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 Icanseeyouhaveputalotof time into it .
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you ' ll have a pleasant stay here .
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us .
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory .
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 l ' ve been looking forward to visiting your factor .
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂
27 You ' ll know our products better after this visit
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department .
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line .
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets .
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next .
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts .
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized .
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised , and the intensity of labor is decreased .
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process .
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of anenterprise .
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore ,we always put quality as the first consideration .
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity .
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble .
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets ?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic ?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have ?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What ' s your general impression , may I ask ?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I ' m impressed by your approach to business .
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors , l guess .
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned .
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future .
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market .
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。