| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| For over a century I have lived in secret, | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
| Until now. | 直到现在 |
| I know the risks, but I have to know her. | 我知道这很冒险但我必须要认识她 |
| I'm Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
| - I'm Stefan. - I'm Damon. | -我叫斯特凡-我是达蒙 |
| You didn't tell me that you had a brother. | 你没告诉过我你有个哥哥 |
| It's complicated. | 说来话长 |
| Elena, She is a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜她长得跟凯瑟琳一模一样 |
| Which one of you dated her first? | 你们谁先和她在一起的 |
| Katherine is dead, and you hate me | 凯瑟琳死了而你恨我 |
| Because you loved her. | 因为你爱她 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I was hoping I'd see you again. | 我希望能再见到你 |
| She's not a puppet. | 她不是玩偶 |
| She doesn't exist for your amusement; | 她活着不是为了让你玩弄 |
| For you to feed on whenever you want to. | 也不是你想吸就吸的血袋 |
| They're whatever I want them to be. | 我要他们怎样他们就怎样 |
| Wear it for me, for...good luck. | 戴着吧能给你带来好运 |
| You want to kiss me. | 你想吻我 |
| Vervain in the necklace. | 项链里的马鞭草 |
| It's been a while since anyone | 已经很久没人 |
| Could resist my...compulsion. | 能抵御我的"强迫命令"了 |
| There's nothing human in Damon. | 达蒙已经没有丝毫人性了 |
| No good, no kindness, no love. | 不怀好意善心不在爱也荡然无存 |
| Only a monster who must be stopped. | 他只是一个必须被阻止的恶魔 |
| Hello? | 有人吗 |
| Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
| Hello? | 有人吗 |
| This is Logan Fell coming to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls | 罗根·费尔从神秘瀑布镇为您发回的现场播报 |
| With breaking news of another deadly animal attack. | 又发生了一起致命的动物袭击人类事件 |
| The wild animal terrorizing the citizens of Mystic Falls | 严重威胁神秘瀑布镇居民安危的野兽 |
| Has claimed another victim, | 再度酿造惨剧 |
| Local high school student Elena Gilbert. | 死者为当地高中学生埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特 |
| Police are certain that forensic eviden will confirm | 经警方法医调查证实 |
| That this is the same animal responsible for recent attacks. | 与最近几起动物袭击案同属一种动物所为 |
| You know it's coming next. | 你知道你就是下一个 |
| Bad dream? | 做噩梦了吗 |
| Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now? | 你知道刚才进入你脑中有多容易吗 |
| You really need some human blood. | 你真的需要些人血了 |
| It might even the playing field. | 至少可以让双方势均力敌一些 |
| Football reference. | 我是说橄榄球 |
| Too soon. | 太快了 |
| All right, I deserved that. | 好吧我活该 |
| But I just wanted to let you know, | 但我只是想让你知道 |
| They caught the culprit. | 他们抓到罪犯了 |
| The animal responsible for killing | 害死泰纳教练 |
| Coach Tanner and all those people. | 和其他人的那只动物 |
| What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| It was a mountain lion. Really big one. | 是很大的一只美洲狮 |
| It attacked a hunter this morning. | 今早它还袭击了一个猎人 |
| It's all over the news. | 新闻上到处都在播报 |
| "Deadly beast captured. | 致命野兽被捕 |
| All's well in Mystic Falls." | 神秘瀑布镇回复平静 |
| Why would you cover your tracks? | 你为什么要掩饰自己的行踪 |
| I've decided to stay a while. | 因为我决定多住一阵子 |
| I'm just having way too much fun here with you and Elena. | 有你和埃琳娜陪我玩很有意思 |
| Can't touch her now. | 你现在不能碰她了 |
| Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head. | 马鞭草可以阻止我控制她的思想 |
| Maybe that's not my target. | 也许那并不是我的目标 |
| Believe it or not, Stefan, | 信不信由你斯特凡 |
| Some girls don't need my persuasion. | 有些女孩不需要我的魅惑 |
| Some girls just can't resist my good looks, | 有些女孩就是无法抗拒我的帅气 |
| My style and my charm | 我的风格和魅力 |
| And my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift. | 以及我对泰勒·斯薇芙特歌曲的狂热 |
| This is John Varvatos, dude. | 你刺破了我的名牌衣服兄弟 |
| Dick move. | 你真混蛋 |
| I can confirm that a 12-foot puma mountain lion | 我只能证实一只12英尺长的美洲狮 |
| Attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed. | 袭击了一个猎人接着被枪杀了 |
| The hunter is in stable condition. | 那个猎人现在情况稳定 |
| The real animal is still out there, | 真正的野兽还逍遥法外 |
| Waiting for me, challenging me to fight back, | 等着我挑衅我反击 |
| To stop him. | 阻止他 |
| But how do I stop a monster | 但我怎么能在不变成恶魔的情况下 |
| Without becoming one myself? | 阻止恶魔呢 |
| To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls | 重复一遍威胁神秘瀑布镇的动物 |
| has been caught. | 已经被抓了 |
| Scum ball. | 人渣 |
| Scum bucket. | 饭桶 |
| Who are you talking to? | 你在说谁呢 |
| Him. | 他 |
| The news guy, | 那个新闻记者 |
| also known as Logan "scum" Fell. | 也称作罗根·人渣·费尔 |
| Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls? | 你妈妈有提到我为什么离开神秘瀑布镇吗 |
| Oh, no way. | 哦不会吧 |
| You and him? | 你和他 |
| This is Logan Fell. | 罗根·费尔为您发回的报道 |
| He's cute. | 他挺可爱的 |
| He is not cute. | 他才不可爱呢 |
| There's nothing cute about him. | 他身上一点可爱的东西都没有 |
| What are you doing with that? | 你拿那个东西干什么 |
| I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. | 我昨天从保险箱里找到的 |
| Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it | 妈妈曾答应洛克伍德夫人要把它借给 |
| To the founder's council for their heritage display. | 创立者协会举办的历史遗物展示会 |
| Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring? | 那是贝丝奶奶的结婚戒指吗 |
| Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring. | 最早是曾曾祖母玛丽的结婚戒指 |
| How much do you think this stuff is worth? | 你觉得这东西值多少钱 |
| You know, like on ebay? | 比如说在易趣网上卖 |
| You're not gonna find out. | 绝不允许你把它卖掉的 |
| That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away. | 那东西是爸妈的你不能把它捐掉 |
| I'm not giving it away. | 我没有捐掉啊 |
| It's called a loan, Jeremy. | 这个叫借出去杰里米 |
| Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
| I'm good. | 我很好 |
| Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| Maybe we should press pause. | 也许我们应当叫停了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Yeah, you're probably right. | 是的你是对的 |
| That was getting a bit... | 我们进展得有点... |
| - Yeah. - Yeah. | -是的-没错 |
| How do you look in a suit? | 你穿上西装看起来怎么样 |
| - I can pull one off. - How about tomorrow night? | -我可以试试穿一件-明晚怎么样 |
| Will you be my date to the founder's party? | 你愿意做我的伴侣去参加创立者派对吗 |
| They still do that? | 这传统还在继续吗 |
| Have you been before? | 你以前去过吗 |
| No, the Salvatores | 不塞尔瓦托家族 |
| Don't get invited anymore. | 已经不再被邀请了 |
| Well, this year, there's this heritage project | 今年有个历史遗物展示会 |
| That meant a lot to my mom. | 那对我母亲意义重大 |
| She was really involved in the founder's council, | 她和创立者协会渊源颇深 |
| And it was her favorite party. | 那是她最喜欢的派对 |
| I know it sounds really boring, but | 我知道听起来枯燥乏味但是 |
| I would be honored to accompany you, | 能陪你去我会感到很荣幸的 |
| Miss Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特小姐 |
| The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore. | 是我非常荣幸塞尔瓦托先生 |
| No Yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue. | 不要穿黄色的不喜欢换件蓝色的 |
| I don't like the blue. | 我不喜欢蓝色 |
| Well, I do. | 可我喜欢 |
| And if I'm gonna be your date | 如果要我做你的男伴... |
| You can not be my date. | 你不能和我一起去 |
| My mother is going to be there, | 我母亲会在场的 |
| And she is a very proud gun owner. | 她是个自大的配枪警察 |
| I went through a lot of trouble | 我大费周章 |
| To make sure this party wasn't cancelled. | 才让派对如期举行 |
| It's very important I be there. | 我必须出席 |
| Please take me. | 请带上我 |
| You should come to the founder's party with me. | 你应该和我一起去创立者派对 |
| Not if you're wearing that dress. | 除非你换条裙子 |
| What's so special about this Bella girl? | 这个叫贝拉的女孩到底有什么特别 |
| Edward's so whipped. | 让爱德华如此着迷 |
| You gotta read the first book first. | 你应该先看看第一本书 |
| It won't make sense if you don't. | 不看你又如何能明白 |
| Ah, I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it. | 我想念安妮·莱斯她写的故事才真让人着迷 |
| How come you don't sparkle? | 你为何不像爱德华那样闪闪发光 |
| Because I live in the real world, | 因为我生活在真实世界中 |
| Where vampires burn in the sun. | 吸血鬼在阳光下会被烧伤 |
| Yeah, but you go in the sun. | 是的但你在阳光下也没事啊 |
| I have a ring. It protects me. | 我有个护身戒指 |
| Long story. | 说来话长 |
| Will these bites turn me into a vampire? | 被咬了这么多次我会变成吸血鬼吗 |
| It's more complicated than that. | 可没那么简单 |
| You'd have to feed on my blood, then die, | 你需要吸食我的血然后死去 |
| Then feed on a human's, whole ordeal. | 再找个人类吸他的血历经折磨煎熬 |
| This book, by the way, has it all wrong. | 这本书提一句讲的全不对 |
| You can be very sweet when you want to be. | 其实有时候你真的很温柔 |
| Yes, I can be sweet. | 是啊我可以的 |
| Are you going to kill me? | 你会杀掉我吗 |
| But not yet. | 但不是现在 |
| Why not? | 为何不 |
| Because there's something I need you to do for me. | 因为我还需要你替我做些事 |
| Anything. | 做什么都行 |
| How good are you at getting this little nose where it doesn't belong? | 你制造小麻烦的本领有多强呢 |
| Oh, I'm excellent. | 噢我可是相当厉害 |
| So what happens with the season? | 本赛季是怎么回事 |
| One big forfeit? Are they looking for a new coach? | 损失严重吗他们在找新教练吗 |
| I don't know, Dad. | 我不知道爸爸 |
| I doubt anybody's thinking about that right now. | 我觉得现在没人会关心那事 |
| Charles, founder's party, focus. | 查尔斯说创立者派对的事别叉开话题 |
| How are you all doing over here? | 你们都好吗 |
| Ah, we're doing great, sweetheart. | 我们很好甜心 |
| Is there anything else I can get you? | 还有什么需要我为你效劳的吗 |
| We're fine, thanks. | 不用了谢谢 |
| Just the check, honey. | 账单给我就好甜心 |
| - Here you go, mayor Lockwood.- thanks. | -给你洛克伍德镇长-谢谢 |
| You're taking Damon to the founder's party? | 你要带达蒙去创立者派对 |
| What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
| Go with Elena. | 跟埃琳娜去啊 |
| She's asking Stefan. | 她邀请了斯特凡 |
| Ok, go by yourself. | 那你就自己去呗 |
| Gee, thanks. What about your mom? | 真是太谢谢你了你妈妈那儿怎么办 |
| Is she ok with you bringing Damon? | 她会同意你带达蒙去吗 |
| And I'm supposed to care why? | 我为何要理会她的意见 |
| He's older sexy danger guy. | 他是个性感又危险的老男人 |
| Older sexy danger guy? | 性感又危险的老男人 |
| Is that an official witch twitter tweet? | 这是你们女巫的术语吗 |
| No more witch jokes, ok? | 别再拿女巫的事开玩笑好吗 |
| At whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked. | 预感到泰纳老师被杀的那件事把我吓坏了 |
| Ok. | 行 |
| And Damon's not dangerous. | 达蒙并不危险 |
| You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother. | 他只是跟他弟弟很不和 |
| You know, like major, deep-rooted drama. | 根深蒂固非常戏剧性的成见 |
| Like...? | 比如呢... |
| I'm not really supposed to say anything. | 我真不应该说这些的 |
| Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secreat in your life | 卡罗琳你这辈子什么时候守住过一个秘密了 |
| Ok. | 好吧 |
| But you can't tell Elena. | 但是你不能跟埃琳娜讲 |
| No. | 不会的 |
| So what you gonna buy me? | 你打算给我吃些什么"甜头" |
| Ugh, some class. | 我要去上课 |
| Oh, your parents are gone. I guess you can be close now. | 你父母都走了我想你现在能跟我亲近了 |
| What the hell does that mean? | 你说这话什么意思 |
| You treat me like trash. I'm sick of it. | 你待我如粪土我已经厌倦了 |
| I don't think you're trash. | 我没把你当粪土 |
| Really? Then who are you taking to the founder's party? | 是吗那你要带谁去参加创立者派对 |
| Vicki Donovan. | 薇姬·多诺万 |
| Do you want me to ask you to the founder's party? | 你想我邀请你去创立者派对吗 |
| No. | 不想 |
| It'll be stupid and lame. | 肯定又傻又没劲 |
| True. | 这倒是 |
| But it'll be less stupid and lame if you were there. | 但如果你在场的话就不会那么差劲了 |
| You realize you had to ask him to ask you, right? | 你心里很清楚是你求他带你去的对吧 |
| You figure if you dress up like | 你认为你穿得像个 |
| A respectable young lady, | 高雅得体的年轻女士 |
| He'll finally treat you like one? | 他就会认真对待你吗 |
| Screw you, Jeremy. | 去你的吧杰里米 |
| You know you're making the wrong choice, | 你知道你在犯错 |
| Yet you make it anyway. | 你还是义无反顾地去做 |
| It's sad. | 好可悲 |
| I didn't know you were here. | 我不知道你在这儿 |
| Just going through Stefan's homework. | 只是来检查下斯特凡的作业 |
| This country sure has dumbed down in at last hundred years. | 近几百年来国家的教育水准真是江河日下啊 |
| Why he wants to go to high school is beyond me. | 我仍旧很困惑他为何要重返高中 |
| I mean, in the seventies, he went ivy league. | 我的意思是七十年代他去常春藤盟校 |
| Harvard, I understood. | 去哈佛我能理解 |
| Actually, no. I didn't get that either. | 不其实那个我也不是很理解 |
| Go ahead, purge. Get it out. What's on your mind? | 有话就说吧你想说什么就大胆说出来吧 |
| Why are you here, Damon? | 你来这儿干什么达蒙 |
| To spend time with you, Zach. | 来陪你啊扎克 |
| Family's important. | 亲情很重要 |
| I know you. | 我了解你 |
| You always have a motive. | 你做事定有目的 |
| So tell me, what is it this time? | 那么告诉我这次是为了什么 |
| You are in no position to question me. | 你没资格来问我 |
| I didn't mean to upset you. | 我不是故意惹你心烦的 |
| This is not upset, Zach. | 这不是心烦扎克 |
| What's going on? | 怎么了 |
| Having a family moment, Stefan. | 享受天伦之乐斯特凡 |
| Spending some quality time. | 珍惜和家人在一起的时光 |
| Hey, are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
| No, I'm not. | 不我不好 |
| And neither are you. | 你也一样 |
| How many more people have to die before you see that? | 要死多少人你才能看明白啊 |
| I see it. All right, Zach, I see it. | 我都明白好吗扎克我很清楚 |
| Then why aren't you doing anything about it? | 那你为什么不做点什么 |
| I can't, Zach. | 我不能扎克 |
| I can't. | 我做不到 |
| It would take human blood. | 那需要喝人类的血 |
| It's the only way that I could stop him, and I can't do that | 那是我能阻止他的唯一办法可我不能那么做 |
| The vervain could weaken him | 马鞭草可以让他变弱 |
| If he ingested it. | 只要他能吃下 |
| It would help get you the upper hand. | 它会帮助你占上风 |
| Vervain hasn't grown here since 1865. | 自从1865年起镇上就不长马鞭草了 |
| Damon saw to that. | 达蒙很清楚这一点 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”