吸血鬼日记第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
For over a century 一个多世纪以来
I have lived in secret until now. 我都秘密地活着直到现在
I know the risk but I had no choice. 我知道这很冒险但我别无选择
I have to know her. 我必须要认识她
I'm Elena. 我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan. 我叫斯特凡
I know. We have history together. 我知道我们一起上历史课的
Last spring my parents'car 去年春天我父母的车
Drove off of a bridge into the lake. 从桥上坠下掉到湖里
You won't be sad forever, Elena. 悲伤不会永远伴随你的埃琳娜
I live with my uncle. 我和我叔叔住在一起
完整版请点击
Any siblings? 有兄弟姐妹吗
None that I talk to. 都很久不联系了
- Hello brother. - Damon. -你好弟弟-达蒙
Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine. 埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
Wherever you go people die. 你所到之处就有人丧生
My god. It's Vicki! 天呐是薇姬
Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood. 什么东西咬了她她正大量失血
Somebody help! 谁来帮帮忙
Vampire. 吸血鬼
- Don't you crave a little? - Stop. -你一点也不渴望吗-够了
Let's do it. Let's just go straight for Elena. 我们一起吸血吧直接去吸干埃琳娜
Imagine what her blood tastes like! 想象一下她的血尝起来什么味道
Stop! 够了
Stay away from Elena. 离埃琳娜远一点
I'll take that as an invitation. 我就当你这是在邀请咯
- Hey. Did you hear that? - Hear what? -你听见了吗-听见什么
I heard thunder. 打雷声
There's no thunder. 没有打雷声
Are you sure? 你确定吗
Because if it rains 如果下雨了
Then we won't be able to see the comet. 我们就看不成彗星了
It's not gonna rain. 不会下雨的
Listen. I... 听着我
Got you a little something. 要送你个小礼物
It's back in the car. 我放在车里了
Don't you move. 躺着别动哦
Stay dry. 别淋湿了
It's not gonna rain. 不会下雨的
I knew it! 我就知道
I told you it was gonna rain! 我和你说了要下雨吧
Open! 快开啊
No!
Please! 求你了
Dear diary 亲爱的日记本
This morning is...different. 今天早上不同寻常
There is change. I can sense it 有些改变我能察觉到
Feel it. 感觉到
I'm awake. 我醒了
For the first time in a long time 长时间以来我第一次
I feel completely and undeniably wide awake. 感觉到彻底的清醒
For once I don't regret the day before it begins. 我第一次没有在一天开始前就失望
I welcome the day... 我迎接这新的一天
Because I know... 因为我知道
I will see her again. 我会和她再次相见
I will see him again. 我会和他再次相见
For the first time in a long time 长时间以来我第一次
I feel good. 感觉不错
Do I look adult? 我看起来够成熟吗
As in respectfully parental? 像个为人父母的样子吗
Depends where you're going. 这要看你去哪里了
Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. 去见杰里米的老师
Hair up or down? 头发盘起来还是放下来好呢
Sexy stewardess. 性感空姐
Boozy housewife. 嗜酒主妇
Up it is. 那就盘起来好
You're feisty today. 你今天很活跃啊
I feel good which is rare. 我感觉很不错少见哦
So I've decided to go with it. 所以我想保持这感觉
Fly free, walk on sunshine and all that stuff. 随便逛逛在阳光下走走诸如此类的
Where is Jeremy? 杰里米在哪里
He left early. 他很早就走了
Something about getting to wood shop early 他说他要早点去木工工场
To finish a birdhouse. 去完成个鸟笼
There is no wood shop, is there? 没有什么木工工场是吧
- No. - Yeah. -没有 -是啊
You can't be in here. Hon. Visiting hours don't start till 9:00. 你不能在这里亲爱的九点以后才可以探视
I just... 我只是
How is she? 她怎么样了
She's lost a lot of blood. 她失血过多
Yeah. But she's gonna be ok, right? 对啊但是她很快就会好是不是
She needs her rest. 她需要休息
So you come back later. 所以你一会儿再来吧
Come on. 走吧
Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago 人们最初发现它是在五个世纪前
It hasn't been over mystic falls in over 145 years. 已有145年未光临神秘瀑布镇的上空了
Now the comet will be its brightest right after dusk 黄昏后将是此彗星最闪亮的时期
During tomorrow's celebration. 正好是在明晚的庆典时间
Are we bothering you Mr. Salvatore? 我们打扰到你们了吗塞尔瓦托先生
Ms. Gilbert? 吉尔伯特小姐
I brought it. 我把书带来了
Told you. 就说我有的吧
Wuthering Heights by Ellis Bell. 艾力斯·贝尔著的《呼啸山庄》
You know I can't believe she didn't use her real name. 我简直不敢相信她没有用真名
All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms. 勃朗特姐妹都使用笔名
It was the time. 那个年代就是如此
Female writers weren't very accepted then. 公众不认可女作家
Where did you get it? 你从哪里找到的
Uh... It was passed down, through the family. 是家里长辈传下来的
I have lots of books. Go ahead. Keep it. 我有很多书这本送你拿着吧
Oh, no. I... 不行我
But I would like to read it again. 但是我很想再读一遍
I promise I'll give it back. 我保证一定会还给你的
Ok. 好吧
完整版请点击
I'm confused. 我糊涂了
Are you psychic or clairvoyant? 你是巫师还是灵媒
Technically gran says I'm a witch. 我外婆说我是个女巫
My ancestors were these really cool 我的祖先当年都是
Salem witch chicks or something. 很厉害的塞勒姆女巫什么的
Gran tried to explain it all 外婆想要给我解释清楚
But she was looped on the liquor 但是她醉得太厉害了
So I kinda tuned out. 所以我也没当回事
Crazy family? Yes. Witches? I don't think so. 荒唐的家族没错但女巫我不相信
Yeah. Well. Feel free to conjure up the name and number 是啊要是能用魔力算出
Of that guy from last night. 昨天那家伙的名字和电话号码该多好
I didn't see him. You did. 我没看见他是你看见他的
Why didn't you just talk to him? 为什么你不和他聊聊
I don't know. I was drunk. 我不知道我喝醉了
Hey, Tyler. Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt. 泰勒抱歉打断你们
I was just wondering how Vickie's doing 我想问问薇姬怎么样了
Since you guys are so close. 既然你们那么亲密那你一定知道
Is she ok? 她还好吗
She's fine. Now get out of here. 她很好你可以走了
How bad is she? 她伤得厉害吗
Do they know what attacked her? 知道是谁袭击她了吗
Is she going to make a full recovery? 她会痊愈吗
Was she happy to see you? 她见到你高兴吗
What room number was she in? 她住哪间病房
I'm going to kick your ass. 我现在很想揍你一顿
Yeah, you keep saying that 你一直就口头说说
But when are you actually going to do it? 到底什么时候才真动手呢
'Cause I vote for right here and right now. 现在就来干一架吧
Walk away, Gilbert. 滚开吉尔伯特
It's your final warning. 这是对你的最后警告
No, this is your final warning, dick. 不是对你的最后警告混蛋
I'm sick of watching you play Vickie. 我受够你一直耍薇姬了
You hurt her one more time. 你要是敢再伤害她
I swear to god. I will kill you. 我发誓我会杀了你
Damn, that was like a death threat. 妈的真像是死亡威胁
Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
They're keeping her overnight to make sure 医生们让她留院观察一晚
There's no infection 确保她不受感染
But she should be able to come home tomorrow. 明天应该就能出院回家了
That's good news. 真是太好了
Did you get in touch with your mom? 跟你妈妈联系了吗
Called and left a message. 给她打电话留言了
She's in Virginia Beach with her boyfriend 她跟男朋友在弗吉尼亚海滩
So...we'll see how long it takes her to come rushing home. 所以我们可以看看她多久之后才赶回家
Vickie's lucky that she's ok. 薇姬没事真是太幸运了
I know, and now there's talk of some missing campers. 是啊现在还传言有野营者失踪
Did she say what kind of animal it was that attacked her? 她有说是遭什么动物袭击吗
She said it was a vampire. 她说是吸血鬼
What? 什么
Yeah, she wakes up last night and mutters "vampire" 昨晚她醒来后就不停地咕哝着吸血鬼
And then passes out. 然后又昏过去了
Ok, that is weird. 真是奇怪了
I think she was drunk. 我想她肯定喝醉了
So what's up with you and the new guy? 你跟那个新来的是怎么一回事
Matt, the last thing that I want to do is hurt you. 马特我最不想做的就是伤害你
You know, I'm actually gonna go back to the hospital. 我现在要回医院去了
I want to be there when Vickie wakes up 我希望薇姬醒来能看到我在身边
Get the real story about last night. 弄清楚昨晚到底发生了什么
OK. 好吧
As Jeremy's teacher I'm concerned. 作为杰里米的老师我很担心他
It's the third day of school 开学才三天
And he's skipped 6 of his classes. 他就翘了六节课
Mr. Tanner 泰纳老师
Are you aware that Jeremy and Elena's parents died? 你知道杰里米和埃琳娜的父母过世了吗
4 months ago, a great loss. 四个月前的一次悲剧
Car accident. 车祸
Wickery Bridge if I remember correctly. 如果我没记错的话是在维克利大桥
And you're related to the family how? 你跟他们家什么关系
The, uh, mother's kid sister? 你是他们妈妈的小妹妹吗
Younger sister.Yes. 妹妹没错
6 classes? Are you sure? 翘了六节课你确定吗
I mean that's kind of hard to do. 我的意思是有点不太可能
Not when you're on drugs. 如果嗑药的话就有可能
It's his attempt at coping. Ms. Summers. 他以此来逃避现实萨默斯女士
And the signs are there. 种种迹象都可以证明
He's moody, withdrawn, argumentative hungover. 他喜怒无常孤僻常与别人起冲突宿醉
Are there any other relatives in the picture? 还有其他关系密切的亲人吗
I'm their sole guardian. 我是他们的唯一监护人
Could there be? 还有其他亲人吗
What are you suggesting exactly? 你到底想说什么
It's an impossible job, isn't it? 简直是不可能完成的事吧
Raising two teens? 抚养两个正处青春期的孩子
It's been tough 是很难
But, no, it's not. 但并非不可能
Wrong answer. 你在敷衍
It is an extremely impossible job 做监护人是极度困难的事
And anything less and you're not doing it properly. 如果你觉得不是那就是你没尽到责任
Vick.
Vickie 薇姬
Vick, it's Matt. What's wrong? 薇我是马特你怎么了
No! no! 不要不要
Get off! 放开我
No! 不要
No! 不要
No! 不要
Nurse 护士
It was an animal that attacked you. 袭击你的是野兽
It came out of the night and jumped you. 它从暗处跳出来扑到你身上
You blacked out. 你被吓晕了
- It's all you remember. - It's all I remember. -你就记得这些-我就记得这些
An animal attacked you. You blacked out. 野兽袭击了你你吓晕了
- It's all you remember. - It's all I remember. -你就记得这些-我就记得这些
Nurse! I need help! 护士快来帮忙
It's my sister. 我妹妹出事了
She seems fine. 她很好啊
Well, I was talking to Grams 我之前和外婆聊天的时候
And she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. 她说彗星是厄运的征兆
The last time it passed over Mystic Falls 上次彗星经过神秘瀑布的时候
There was lots of death. So much blood and carnage 死了许多人血流成河尸横遍野
It created a bed of paranormal activity. 因此造成了很多超自然现象
Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot 是啊然后你给她倒了杯酒
And she told you about the aliens. 她就跟你说了外星人的事
So then what? 然后怎么了
So then nothing. 什么事都没有
You and Stefan talked all night? 你跟斯特凡谈了一整晚
There was no sloppy first kiss 竟然没有激情的初吻
Or touchy feely of any kind? 或者其他亲密接触吗
Nope. 没有
We didn't go there. 没到那个阶段
Not even a handshake? 连握手都没有吗
I mean, Elena we are your friends. 得了埃琳娜我们是你的朋友
Ok? You are supposed to share the smut. 把你的艳遇说给我们听听
We just talked for hours. 我们只是聊了很久
Ok, what is with the blockage? 还有什么好遮遮掩掩的
Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. 直接开 "干"就这么简单
Boy likes girl, girl likes boy 郎情妾意干柴烈火
Sex. 上床
Profound. 真深奥啊
Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
Caroline's right. It is easy. 卡罗琳说得对是很简单
If I sit here long enough 如果再坐一会
I'll end up talking myself out of it 我就会打消这个念头
Instead of doing what I started the day saying I was going to do. 现在我就去做自己一直想要做的事
I picked up dinner. Tacos. 我买了晚饭墨西哥薄脆饼
I had an urge for guacamole. 我特想蘸鳄梨色拉酱
No I'm good thanks. 不吃了谢谢
Eat anyway. It's a ruse. 随你吃不吃反正不过是幌子
I want to talk. 我想跟你谈谈
Hey you! Come. 你过来
Sit. 坐这儿
Back in school freshman year 我上学那会高一的时候
I could eat my weight in nachos 能吃下跟我一样重的墨西哥玉米片
With extra cheese. 配奶酪
It was my munchie food whenever I got stoned. 我磕完药饿了的时候就吃那个
You get high? 你嗑药
Did. 以前

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,324评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,356评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,328评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,147评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,160评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,115评论 1 296
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,025评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,867评论 0 274
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,307评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,528评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,688评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,409评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,001评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,657评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,811评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,685评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,573评论 2 353

推荐阅读更多精彩内容