The half window stored in the ancient years is still open,
寄存于往事里的半盏窗还开着
Stars are still flashing in the distant night sky,
遥远的夜空星辰依旧闪烁
The face in the dream has changed quietly.
梦中的脸庞却悄悄地改变了
In a corner of the vast universe,
在浩瀚宇宙的某一个角落
I am waiting for time,
我等待时间
Time is also waiting for me.
时间也等待着我
It just made a fold on my face
只是他不经意地
and sneaked away
在我的脸上刻下褶皱
inadvertently.
又偷偷溜走
As if his every visit
仿佛他的每一次到访
all reminded me to live for what.
都在提醒我为了什么而活着
Propositions similar to this
类似这样的命题
give me too much confusion.
授予了我太多困惑
I’m secretly glad
我暗自庆幸
The half window stored in the ancient years is still open.
寄存于往事里的半盏窗还开着