Liz has been looking forward to this trip for three months,and today she will fly to the United States alone! Now,she has arrived at the airport and is ready to check in.
莉兹期待这次旅行已经三个月了,今天她将只身飞往美国! 现在她已经到了机场,准备办理登机手续。
Avery Kelly & Liz Green
Avery: 蒙特利尔特鲁德国际机场值机处工作人员,特别耐心礼貌
Liz: 19岁加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读
Avery: Good morning, Miss.
艾弗里: 早上好,小姐。
Liz: Good morning.
莉兹: 早上好。
Avery: Where are you flying to on this trip?
艾弗里: 这次旅行你要飞往哪里?
Liz: I am flying to Chicago.
莉兹: 我要飞往芝加哥。
Avery: Sorry, what did you say?
艾弗里: 对不起,你说什么?
Liz: I am flying to Chicago.
莉兹: 我要飞往芝加哥。
Avery: Can I have you passport please?
艾弗里: 能给我你的护照吗?
Liz: Yes, here you are.
丽斯: 可以,给你。
Avery: Do you have any checked laggage?
艾弗里: 你有检查过的行李吗?
Liz: Yes, I have one suitcase to check and one carry-on bag.
丽斯: 是的,我有一个手提箱要托运,还有一个随身行李。
Avery: Yes, please place your suitcase on the scale. Here are your boarding passes and baggage claim. And you have a layover of three hours in Toronto.
艾弗里: 好的,请把您的手提箱放在秤上。这是你们的登机牌和行李认领处。您在多伦多要停留三个小时。
Liz: Thanks.
丽斯: 谢谢。
Avery: Your flight leaves from Gate A51. The boarding begins at 1:30.
艾弗里: 你的航班从A51号门起飞。1点半开始登机。
Liz: Gate A51. Okay, thank you.
莉兹: A51门。好的,谢谢你。
Avery: Sorry, but I miss that.
艾弗里: 对不起,我错过了。
Liz: Gate A51. Okay, thank you.
莉兹: A51门。好的,谢谢你。
当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:
Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。
Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?
I am sorry? 我很抱歉?
Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了
Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。
Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?
Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?