零星地变得优秀,也能拼凑出整个银河。
If you become excellent sporadically, you can piece together the whole galaxy.
你不必光芒万丈,但要始终温暖有光。
You don't have to shine, but you should always be warm and bright.
已经告别过的人就不要因为回忆而悸动了。
People who have said goodbye should not be throbbed by memories.
爱而不得的时候,再爱就不礼貌啦。
It's a pity to meet and rejoice. Breaking up is also the norm in the world.
遇见庆幸也是遗憾 散伙也是人间常态。
It's a pity to meet and rejoice. Breaking up is also the norm in the world.
别担心,你迟早也会成为别人翘首以盼的惊喜。
Don't worry, you will be a surprise that others are waiting for sooner or later.
不经一番寒彻骨,怎得梅花扑鼻香。
How can you get the fragrance of plum blossoms without going through a chill to the bone?
“在追逐月亮的途中 我也被月光照亮过”
"I was also illuminated by the moonlight on the way to chase the moon."
后来的放弃是我用眼泪换来的大彻大悟。
The later giving up was the great enlightenment I got in exchange for tears.
可是温和久了,稍有脾气就成了恶人。
But after being gentle for a long time, he became a villain with a little temper.
均来源网络侵删, 喜欢就点个关注吧