I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You
我不爱你除了因为我爱你
原作: 聂鲁达
张祈 译
I do not love you except because I love you;
我不爱你除了因为我爱你;
I go from loving to not loving you,
我从爱中离开到不再爱你,
From waiting to not waiting for you
从等待到不再等你,
My heart moves from cold to fire.
我的心从冰冷到燃起火焰。
I love you only because it’s you the one I love;
我爱你只是因为你是我的所爱;
I hate you deeply, and hating you
我深深地憎恨你,厌恶你
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
并屈服于你,那测量我变化的爱的标尺
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.
就是我看不见你,却在盲目地爱你。
Maybe January light will consume
也许一月的光线会用它
My heart with its cruel
残酷的照射把我的心
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.
毁灭,偷走我的钥匙,让它变得平静而真实。
In this part of the story I am the one who
在故事的这一章,我是那个死去的
Dies, the only one, a nd I will die of love because I love you,
人,唯一的人,我将在爱中死去因为我爱你,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.
因为我爱你,爱,在火中,在血里。