每日电影之《罗马假日》

1. 要么在读书,要么在旅行,灵魂和身体,总有一个在路上才好。


You can either travel or read, but either your body or soul must be on the way.


2. 请抬起你的头,我的公主,不然皇冠会掉下来的。

Lift up your head princess, if not, the crown falls.


3. 嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?


Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?


4. 我要走了,我会在那街角转身离开,你留在这里,开车离去,各走各的。


I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Just drive away and leave me, as I leave you.


5. 我不知道该如何道别,我说不出话来。


I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.


6. 每一个城市都有令人难忘之处。很难说哪个,罗马!我最爱罗马。我在罗马的日子定会毕生难忘。


Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.

7、Could it be because you're ahead?


你该不会赢了就想走吧?


8、Charmed.


幸会。


9、You're well read, well dressed.


你博学多问,穿着时尚。

10、It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating.

饭都不吃就跑掉,那一定是个很重要的约会!

11、They'll have a fit.

她们会大发脾气的。

12、It's a pact.

就这么说定了

13、I can take a hint. I'll see you around.

我知道该怎么做了,改天见。

14、That's the boy.

自在点。

15、- Wow! - Is that a shot?

-哇!-拍得真够正的。

16、Smitty. - She's a grand girl, Irving.

-史密斯小姐。-她是个好女孩。

17、August!

庄重点!

18、You weren't so bad yourself.

你也很不错啊!

19、Paramount News brings you special coverage of Princess Ann's visit to London.

派氏新闻社,插播一新闻快报,安公主刻正拜访伦敦。

20、My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven.

亲爱的,你病了。我叫波拿大夫过来看你一下。

21、…snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?

却在市街上流连。可不可以解释一下呢?

22、All right. I'll drop you off, come on.

好吧,我送你回家,来吧!

23、I ought to have my head examined.

我应该检查一下我的脑筋了。

24、These are pyjamas, they're to sleep in. You're to climb into them.

睡衣在这,快去睡觉,穿好它!

25、Hey, did anybody ever tell you you're a dead ringer for...

有没有人说你长得很像……

26、Do you want in on this deal or don't you?

这买卖你到底参与或是不参与呢?

27、It'll be bitten off.

手就会被咬掉。

28、- I always eat out.

- Do you like that?

-我通常都在外面吃。

-你喜欢这样吗?

29、Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and my country,

我要是不完全明了我对国家及家族责任。

30、I mean, not as far as I'm concerned.

我想到目前为止和我无关。

31、The pictures came out pretty well. Want to have a look at them?

不过,这些相片还不错。你不想看一看吗?

32、I believe at the outset, Your Highness,

我想代表大家。

33、I am in favour of any measure…Rome! By all means, Rome.

我想…,罗马!无疑地是罗马。

34、我死后还会听见你的声音,我在墓中的灵魂依然欢欣。(If I were dead and buried And I heard your voice, Beneath the sod My heart of dust Would still rejoice。)

35、山林仙女从阿克罗斯伦安山,皑皑白雪里升起。(Arethusa arose From her couch of snows.In the Acroceraunian Mountains.)

36、我会在那街角转身走,你留在这里,开车离开,答应我目送我离开好吗,然后就此开车,各走各路。(I'm going to that corner there and turning,You stay in the car and drive away,Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner,Just drive away and leave me,As I leave you.)

37、午夜会有南瓜车接这灰姑娘走。(At midnight I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.)

38、人生总不如人愿的。(well,life isn't always what one likes.)

39、世界需要的...是给友善正直的青年人回报...(What the word needs...is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and....)

40、我可以做梦寐以求的事,我希望整天都能随心所欲,我想坐在路边咖啡室,逛商店,在雨中漫步,找乐子,甚至是寻求刺激。(I could do some things I've always wanted to,You can't imagine,I'd like to do whatever I like,the whole day long,and I'd like to sit at a sidewalk cafe,look in shop windows, walk in the rain. Have fun, and maybe some excitement. )

41、我厨艺了得,可以此维生,我也懂缝衣、打扫、慰衫,家头细务我样样精,只是从没有机会为别人做。(I'm a good cook. I could earn my living at it,I can sew too, clean a house, iron,I learned to do all those things,I just haven't had the chance to do it for anyone.)

42、好精辟的见解(That was a shrewd observation)

43、待我另谋高就时,我会想起你。(When i'm back in a real newsroom,I'll think of you.)

44、做人要冒险(Live dangerously)

45、愿望成真的机会甚渺茫。(Anyway,the chances of it being granted are very slight.)

46、没酒量的人就不该喝酒。(You know,people who can't handle liquor should't drink it)

47、青年人,她认为他们是主人翁,带领世界迈向更美好的未来。(Youth,She felt that the youth of the word,must lead the way to a  better world.)

48、“我睡过头了,人谁无过?”“若你起床后有看早报,就会发现这些大众关注的小新闻,而不会跟我扯这种谎天下之大谬”(“All right, I overslept. It can happen to anybody.”“If you ever got up and read a morning paper,you might discover little news events,little items of general interset,that might stop you getting immersed in such a gold-palted”)

49、你不必陪我做这些无聊事.(You don't want to do a lot of silly things. )

19、“那祝他身壮力健”“人人都跟他这么说的”(“Well, here's to his health then”“You know, that's what everybody says. ”)

50、自认是记者,那就无往而不利。(Oh,you say you're with the press and you can get away with anything.)

51、我从未见过你这种大好人。(I've never heard of anybody so kind.)

52、你实在慷慨无私.(or so completely unselfish.)

53、真可惜我不能煮一顿晚饭。(I'm sorry I couldn't cook us some dinner.)

54、殿下,你得体谅我要尽忠职守,正如公主也有其职责。(Ma'am, you must appreciate that I have my duty to perform,just as Your Royal Highness has her duty.)


55、大人,我相信你不会再这么说,若我不清楚自己对国和家的责任,今晚我就不会回来,该说永不会再回来,我明白今天的工作会十分忙碌,现在你们可以退下了。(Youe Excellency,I trust you will not find it necessay to use that word again,Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and my countey,I would not have come back tonight,Or indeed,ever again,And now,since I understand we have a very full schedule today,You have my permission to withdraw.)

56、你休想坐地起价,我们早有协议。(Don't think you'll raise the price,a deal's a deal,Now come on.)

57、我对此充满信心,正如我对人与人之间的关系一样。(I have every faith in it...as I have faith in relations between people.)

 

图片来自网络。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容