电影爱乐之城主题曲:City of stars 星光之城
Cityof stars, are you shining just for me?
星光之城啊,你是否只愿为我闪耀
Cityof stars, there's so much that I can't see.
星光之城啊,世间有太多不可明了
Whoknows?
谁又能明了
Ifelt it from the first embrace I shared with you.
自你我初次拥抱我就感觉到了
Thatnow our dreams.
那些梦想如今
They'vefinally come true.
都已一一实现
Cityof stars, just one thing everybody wants.
噢 星光之城,每个人翘首以盼的
Therein the bars.
就是那热闹的酒吧中
Andthrough the smoke screen of the crowded restaurants.
以及雾气袅袅的嘈杂餐馆里
It'slove.
名叫爱的东西
Yes,all we're looking for is love from someone else.
是的,人人都想从某个同样孤单的灵魂里寻找爱
Arush, a glance, a touch, a dance.
也许是匆匆擦肩的某一刻,或某个抬眼的一瞬间,也许是不经意的轻轻触碰,亦或是一场触动灵魂的跳舞
Tolook in somebody's eyes, to light up the skies.
从某个人眼中看到的光
Toopen the world and send them reeling.
足以将夜空都点亮,足以打开世界的新篇章不复悲伤过往
Avoice that says, I'll be here. And you'll be alright.
好像有某个声音总在对我说我会等你,请你放心
Idon't care if I know.
所以我不会在意自己是否清楚
Justwhere I will go.
将要到达的目的地
'Causeall that I need's this crazy feeling.
我只愿能感受这奋不顾身的疯狂爱意
Arat-tat-tat on my heart…
以及我胸腔怦怦跳动的心
ThinkI want it to stay.
希望这爱意能永驻我心
Cityof stars, are you shining just for me?
星光之城啊,你是否只愿为我闪耀
Cityof stars, you never shined so brightly.
星光之城啊,我感受到了你从未有过的闪耀
关注微信公众号读出英文之美,更多双语美文和原声朗读在等你