一、问好篇
1.Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
早上好/下午好/晚上好。/我能帮你吗?/我能为你做点什么吗?
2.How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you.
你好!/你好吗?/很高兴认识你。
3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you.
很荣幸见到你。/我一直盼望着见到你。
二、产品相关篇
1. We have a very strict quality controlling system, which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.
我们有严格的质量控制体系,保证我们生产的产品始终是最好的质量。
2. How do you feel like the quality of our products?
你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
3.The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place.
产品的高质量将确保其在市场上的领先地位。
4. You must be aware that our quality is far superior to others.
你必须意识到我们的质量远远优于其他公司。
5. We pride ourselves on quality. That is our best selling point.
我们以质量为荣。这是我们最好的卖点。
6. There is no quality problem. Quality is something we never neglect.
没有质量问题。质量是我们从不忽视的。
7. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们现有的包装样品,你可以看一下。
8. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
我想知道您是否认为我们的规格符合您的要求。我相信我们提交的价格是有竞争力的。
三、约见会谈篇
1.May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.
我可以预约吗?我想安排一个会议来讨论我们的新订单。
2.Would you please tell me when you are free?
你能告诉我你什么时候有空吗?
3.As for the question of cooperation, can we meet face to face?
关于合作问题,我们可以面谈吗?
四、追问劝说篇
1.We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
2.We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
3.Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
4.Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?
5.Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
6.We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
7.They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
8.When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
9.I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
10.I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
11.But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
12.It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
13.The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
14.We have new methods like compensation trade and joint venture.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
15.I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
16.Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
17.Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。