What friends?
Flashing neon lights
Follow your nice side face.
闪烁的霓虹灯下
照着你好看的侧脸
We shoulder to shoulder to the samedestinations .
我们肩并着肩奔向同一个终点
I don't know when to start.
that I have already depended on you.
不知什么时候开始
我已对你产生依赖
Actually, I shouldn't waste time on you.
其实我不该在你身上浪费一些时间
You suddenly told me.
I've been a little weird lately.
你突然对我说出
我最近变得有点怪
I know the reasons
but I don't know where to start.
我知道原因其实又不知从何说起
Maybe I have to give you some
personal space.
也许我得给你一些私人空间
It's better not to meet at the beginning.
从一开始还不如不要遇见
From that day on
I swear I will not see you.
从那天开始
我就发誓和你不见
You completely destroyed our relationship.
你彻底破坏了我们的关系
There should not be too many opinions
among friends.
朋友之间不应该存在太多意见
I shouldn't have said too much to
you before.
以前也不该对你说出太多诺言
Our relationship is no longer what we
used to be.
我们的关系已经回不到从前
I shouldn't have too much fondly love
for the past.
我不该对以前抱有太多怀恋
Actually, we are not friends.
其实我们不算什么朋友
It's a good time that say goodbye.
现在就该对你说不要再见
You said people should change a little.
你说人总要有点改变
I said that to change, we need to make
a radical change.
我说要变就要彻底改变
I said it would be better to change
completely.
我说要变最好彻底改变