William Wordsworth 威廉·华兹华斯
I travelled among unknown men,
我在陌生人中孤独旅行,
In lands beyond the sea;
越过海洋在异乡飘零;
Nor, England! did I know till then
英格兰呵!那时我才知道,
What love I bore to thee.
我对你怀着多深的感情。
'Tis past, that melancholy dream!
终于过去了,那阴郁的梦境!
Nor will I quit thy shore
我再不愿离你远行;
A second time; for still I seem
我心中对你的一片真情,
To love thee more and more.
时间愈久会愈深沉。
Among thy mountains did I feel
当我在你的山谷中徜徉,
The joy of my desire;
曾感到内心憧憬的欢欣;
And she I cherished turned her wheel
我心爱的姑娘摇着纺车,
Beside an English fire.
坐在一个英国炉旁。
Thy mornings showed, thy nights concealed
暮去朝来,霞光明灭,
The bowers where Lucy played;
照亮露西曾嬉游的园亭;
And thine too is the last green field
露西,她最后一眼望见的
That Lucy's eyes surveyed.
是你那青碧的草原。