My Mistress' eyes
情人的眼睛
My Mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun
我的情人的眼睛绝不像太阳;
Coral is far more red than her lip's red:
红珊瑚远远胜过她嘴唇的红色:
If show be white,why then her breasts are dun;
如果雪算白,她胸膛就一抹暗褐;
If hairs be wires,black wires grow on her head.
如果发是丝,铁丝就生在她头上。
I have seen roses damask'd,red and white,
我见过玫瑰如缎,红里透白,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
但她的双颊,赛不过这种玫瑰;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
有时候,我的情人吐出气息来,
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
也不如几种熏香更教人沉醉。
I love to hear her speak,yet well I know
我听爱听她说话,但我清楚
That music hath a far more pleasing sound:
乐器会奏出更加悦耳的和音;
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
我注视着我的情人在大地上举步,
My mistress,when she walks,treads on the ground;
同时我承认没见到女神在行进;
And yet,by heaven,I think my love is 可是天哪,我认为我情人比那些
As any she belied with false compare.
被瞎比一通的美人儿更加超绝。
作者:莎士比亚
翻译:屠岸
原创:英语兔