春心荡漾第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Previously on Mistresses | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
| If anyone finds out that you were sleeping with your patient, | 万一有人知道你和患者有染 |
| Karen, you could lose your license. | 凯伦你会失去执照的 |
| I need a favor, big sister. | 我需要你帮忙姐姐 |
| You always said I could move into the pool house if need arose. | 你一直说如果我需要的话就可以搬进别墅 |
| - Fine. - Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | -好吧-多谢多谢多谢 |
| I knew your husband. We were in love. | 我认识你的丈夫我们曾经相爱 |
| And I was pregnant when he died. | 他过世的时候我怀孕了 |
| Abnormal sperm has defects that can affect the ability | 异常精子存在一定缺陷会影响精子 |
| of sperm to reach and penetrate an egg. | 到达卵子结合受孕的能力 |
| You can stop worrying that having a baby | 而且你也不必再担心怀孕 |
| is gonna prevent you from making partner. | 会影响你升合伙人了 |
| - Stop. Stop! - You're the one that wanted to talk! | -别说了-是你自己要谈的 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| It's okay to let go, Savannah. | 放手没关系的萨瓦娜 |
| Really? | 没搞错吧 |
| What? Thor's girlfriend. | 怎么了这是雷神托尔的女友造型 |
| In retrospect though, that hammer was a bad mistake. | 不过回想一下带锤子真是个严重的错误 |
| It's very difficult to dance with. | 很难与之共舞 |
| So... the Glass Bottles were playing | 反正玻璃瓶乐队在市中心有场 |

春心荡漾高频词统计

春心荡漾高频词
| at this warehouse thing downtown. | 仓库演奏会 |
| Have I played them for you yet? | 我给你放过唱片了吗 |
| Totally genius. | 他们太有才了 |
| We go, right? And Damien is there. | 我们去了那里发现达米安也在 |
| Do you remember Damien? | 你还记得达米安吗 |
| No. | 不记得了 |
| No. I have a picture. | 不是吧我这有照片 |
| Damien. | 达米安 |
| That is not his face. | 那可不是他的脸 |
| But it is his best feature. | 但这是他最帅的部分 |
| You do realize this is not the guest house, right? | 你明白这里不是宾馆吧 |
| This is my dance space, | 这里是我的地盘 |
| and that outside is your dance space. | 外面才是属于你的 |
| My dance space had no juice. | 可我的地盘没果汁啊 |
| I said you could crash here, but if you're gonna wander | 我说过你可以住在这里但如果你要 |
| into the kitchen at 6:00 in the morning, totally drunk-- | 在早上六点在厨房里晃荡满身酒气 |
| Whoa. What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了啊 |
| Nothing is wrong with me. | 我没怎么 |
| I have to go to work. | 我得去工作 |
| And this is not how I want to start my day. | 而我可不想这样开始一天 |
| Duly noted. Will not happen again. | 明白不会有下次了 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Dr. Kim? It's Sam Grey. | 金医生我是山姆·格雷 |
| oh, come on. | 拜托 |
| When you get a chance, would you mind giving me a call back? | 你有空的时候能不能给我回个电话 |
| Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| Savi, it's me. I'm sorry to call you so early, | 萨维是我很抱歉这么早给你打电话 |
| but, um, do you think you can meet me at the shop | 但是今早你能在上班前 |
| before work this morning? It's important. | 来店里和我碰个面吗是件大事 |
| Lucy! Carpool's here! | 露西车到啦 |
| Ready for your test? | 准备好考试了吗 |
| 6 times 8 is 48. Ain't that great? | 六八四十八我很厉害吧 |
| 6 times 9 is 54. What a bore. 6 times-- | 六九五十四无聊的数字六... |
| You're ready. Okay. Mwah. Love you. | 你准备好啦爱你 |
| Karen, hey, it's me. | 凯伦是我 |
| I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
| Hey, Savi. | 萨维 |
| Do you know what this is about? | 你知道是什么事吗 |
| I don't, and she's not here yet. | 不知道而且她还没来 |
| Listen, Sam called me this morning. | 山姆今早给我打电话了 |

春心荡漾台词本中英对照

春心荡漾台词本单词标注
| Sam who? | 哪个山姆 |
| Oh, Sam Grey? | 山姆·格雷 |
| What did he want? | 他要干什么 |
| I don't know. I didn't pick up. | 我不知道我没接 |
| Good. Don't. | 很好别接 |
| So don't even call him back? | 那也不回电了吗 |
| I wouldn't. | 换我我就不会 |
| I told you they're investigating Tom's death. | 我告诉过你他们在调查汤姆的死因 |
| Our firm is taking it seriously, | 我们公司对这事看得很重 |
| and I really think you should, too. | 我觉得你也该如此 |
| I am, but Sam doesn't have anything to do with that. | 我是很认真啊但山姆又不是嫌疑人 |
| Well, I mean, he's the son of the man you were sleeping with, | 我的意思是他是你情人的儿子 |
| who was married, | 那个人已婚了 |
| who was your patient, | 而且是你的病人 |
| to whom you prescribed lethal doses of morphine. | 你还给他开了致命剂量的吗啡 |
| Stop staying "Lethal doses of morphine." | 别说"致命剂量的吗啡"了 |
| Lethal doses of morphine. | 致命剂量的吗啡 |
| Fine. I won't call him back. | 好吧我不回他电话 |
| Good. | 很好 |
| Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| No, I'm not, actually. | 其实不太好 |
| Savi. Karen. | 萨维凯伦 |
| Paul had a baby with another woman. | 保罗和另一个女人有了孩子 |
| My thing can wait. | 我的事可以晚点再说 |
| And then she tells me that they were in love | 然后她告诉我他们彼此相爱 |
| and that she was pregnant when he died. | 他死的时候她还怀孕了 |
| That's why she kept calling and hanging up-- | 所以她一直打电话过来然后挂断 |
| Because she wanted to tell me the truth, | 因为她想告诉我事实 |
| but apparently, it's hard to tell someone | 但很显然很难通过电话告诉别人 |
| over the phone that your entire marriage was a sham, | 你的婚姻全是虚假的 |
| so she decided to do it in person, | 所以她决定上门拜访 |
| which would've been a classy move | 如果她不是个臭婊子 |
| If she wasn't such a gigantic whore. | 那这个举动算是很有风度了 |
| I'm confused. | 我没搞懂 |
| I'm confused, too. How did she know where you live? | 我也是她怎么知道你的住址 |
| That's what's bothering you about this? | 这就是你听到的重点吗 |
| The fact that she knew my address? | 她知道我家地址这事 |
| Did you ask her how she found out? | 你问了她怎么知道的吗 |
| It didn't occur to me to ask. | 我没想到要问 |
| I mean, she showed up with the kid. | 她带着孩子出现了 |
| She brought the kid? | 她还带了孩子吗 |
| Oh, yes, she brought the kid. | 是的带孩子来的 |
| And after she told me how she and Paul were in love, | 她跟我说自己和保罗相爱了 |
| I just knew I was gonna throw up, | 我都要吐了 |
| so I shut the door in her face, | 于是将她拒之门外 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| ran upstairs, and cried for the next six hours, | 跑上楼哭了整整六个小时 |
| which is why I'm so puffy. | 所以我现在都水肿了 |
| Oh, no, sweetie. You're not puffy. | 亲爱的才没有 |
| I am. | 有的 |
| I'm puffy, and my husband was a lying sack of ass! | 我很臃肿我丈夫还是个大骗子 |
| And all I want to do right now is just punch him in the face, | 我现在只想揍他一拳 |
| you know, but I can't. I can't, | 但不行 |
| Because he's dead. | 因为他已经死了 |
| He's a dead, lying sack of ass! | 他是个死骗子 |
| Okay, sweetie, before we go down this road-- | 亲爱的在你继续说下去之前 |
| which, by the way, I am completely prepared to do-- | 顺便一说我已经准备好洗耳恭听了 |
| but before we do, | 但在这之前 |
| maybe we should actually find out if this is all true. | 也许我们该查一下这事是否属实 |
| What? What are you talking about? | 什么你在说什么 |
| Well, you said the phone calls happened | 你说自从你存入人寿保险支票后 |
| after you deposited the life insurance check, right? | 电话开始不断打给你对吧 |
| - Yeah. So? - So maybe, | -是的所以呢-也许 |
| this person hacked into your bank account, | 这人黑进了你的银行账户 |
| saw you made a recent deposit, then googled your name, | 看到你最近存过钱谷歌上搜了你的名字 |
| and that's how she was able to make up this entire sob story. | 然后编出了这个闻者伤心听者流泪的故事 |
| Why would anyone go through so much trouble | 怎么会有人如此大费周章 |
| just to scam someone they don't even know? | 就为了骗个素不相识的人呢 |
| Money. | 为了钱啊 |
| God, what am I gonna do? | 天呐我要怎么做 |
| You know what? Let me help you. | 让我们帮你吧 |
| I can have the firm | 我能让律所 |
| do some digging into this Miranda person, | 查查这个叫米兰达的女人 |
| and then we can see exactly what we're dealing with. | 然后就能知道对方是什么来头 |
| I'll call you later. | 晚点打给你 |
| Okay. | 好 |
| Wait. You were gonna tell me something before. | 等等你之前有话要跟我说 |
| We're both running late. It's cool. | 我们都要迟到了没什么事 |
| Savi, stop. | 萨维别这样 |
| What's going on? | 怎么回事 |
| I, uh... | 我... |
| I cheated on Harry last night. | 我昨晚背着哈利出轨了 |
| You can be horrified. | 你可以受惊 |
| I'm horrified. | 我自己都吓到了 |
| How did it happen? | 怎么会这样 |
| I-I mean, who? | 是谁 |
| This guy from work-- Dominic. | 是个同事叫多米尼克 |
| But it's not about him. | 但此事与他无关 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| What do you mean, "okay"? | 什么叫"好吧" |
| Nothing. I-I don't know what happened, | 没什么我对这事一无所知 |
| so I don't know how relevant this person is. | 所以不好说到底跟这人有没有关系 |
| He's not relevant. | 跟他没关系 |
| I believe you. | 我相信你 |
| Don't worry. I'm gonna tell Harry. | 别担心我会告诉哈利的 |
| You are? | 你会说吗 |
| Yeah, of course. Don't you think I should? | 当然不应该吗 |
| If that's what you wanna do, absolutely, | 你想说就说 |
| but maybe take a beat. | 不过得三思而后行 |
| My stomach i-is in knots. | 我现在心神不宁 |
| I don't think I can wait any longer. | 等不了了 |
| - It's just gonna get worse. - I know. | -不然只会愈发糟糕-我明白 |
| I just think it's important that you understand | 在你跟哈利坦白之前 |
| why you did what you did before you talk to Harry about it. | 弄明白发生这事的原因很重要 |
| Listen, I know you want to make this right, and you will, | 听着我知道你想回到正轨你会的 |
| but if you don't know for certain why this happened, | 但若你自己都不清楚这事怎么会发生 |
| how do you know it won't happen again? | 又怎么保证不会再次发生呢 |
| Okay, what are you doing to that egg? | 你在对那颗蛋做什么 |
| Scrambling it. | 炒蛋 |
| No, you're not. Give. | 这才不是炒蛋给我吧 |
| Okay, so Savi isn't the only control freak in the house. | 看来萨维不是这屋子里唯一的控制狂 |
| Good to know. | 真是个好消息 |
| What is up with the house of sadness? | 这个悲伤之家是怎么回事 |
| What? | 什么 |
| I just need to know if you guys are always such bummers | 我就想知道你俩是不是总这么扫兴 |
| 'cause I cannot handle this level of negative energy. | 我可没法应付这么多的负能量 |
| I'm, like, a super upbeat person. | 我是个超级乐观的人 |
| What are you talking about, Joss? | 你在说什么乔斯 |
| Did you run into Savi this morning? | 你今早见到萨维了吗 |
| I did, and she was as delightful as you're being right now, | 见到了她跟你现在一样"欢腾" |
| although bitchy looks better on her. | 不过毒舌果然还是比较适合她 |
| Your sister and I had a bit of a fight the other night. | 我和你姐那晚有点小争执 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字