成长不容易第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

成长不容易第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
There's nothing like watching 没有什么比得上
the meteoric rise of a superstar college athlete. 亲眼目睹大学运动员的一举成名
Kansas is up by 2 with seconds remaining. 比赛还剩几十秒 堪萨斯大学队领先两分
Cal U has the ball. 宾州加大持球
Pass to Mooney just over half court. 刚过半场时球传给了Mooney
Pulls up and hoists a 3. 他跑起来了 准备投三分
It's good! Cal U wins! 精彩 宾州加大赢了
Cash rules everything around me Cash是我们的王
C.R.E.A.M. 尖叫
get the money, Dolla dolla bill 拿好钱 美元美元支票
Whoa! Yes! 哇 太棒了
Cash Mooney Cash Mooney Cash Mooney! Cash Mooney!
- Dean Parker eats wieners! - Who said that? - Parker院长吃鸡巴- 是谁说的
完整版请点击
Julie, was that you? Julie 是你吗
There's also nothing like watching 同时也没有什么比得上
the meteoric rise of a true romance. 感受真爱的迅速升温
That is your bae! 不愧是你男朋友啊
Cash and I had been together for that perfect amount of time 那时我和Cash交往的时间刚刚好
for everyone on campus to get wonderfully jealous. 让学校里所有人都无比嫉妒
成长不容易单词统计

成长不容易高频单词统计
Things were going amazingly. 我们之间进展顺利
That is until he put my virginity on blast. 直到Cash公开称我是处女
I'm gonna be famous for this. 我肯定会因此出名的
And also for his murder. 并因杀了Cash而广为人知
Cash, what the hell? Cash 你在搞什么鬼
How could you put my business out there like that? 你怎么能在网上随便公布我的隐私呢
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. 对不起 我不是故意的
I screwed up, 我的确做错了
but I immediately deleted it. 但我马上删掉了
It had 130,000 views. 已经有13万浏览量了
Look, it was stupid, and I overreacted, 听着 我犯了傻 是我反应过激了
but they were coming at you. 但他们在骂你啊
So what? 那又怎么样
I told you something between you and I, 我告诉你了一个秘密
and now I'm a hashtag. 结果现在我成了个热门话题
I feel awful. 我真的很抱歉
You should. 你应该的
You know what? I can't even look at you right now. 你知道吗 我现在一眼都不想看到你
- I got to go. - Zoey, hold up. - 我得走了- Zoey 等等
Yo, Cash, what's up, my boy? Cash 你好啊 老兄
- What's up, man? - What's good, yo? - 嗨 哥们儿- 哟 兄弟
Ha, my boy. 老兄
Oh, hey. 你好
- Any chance Zoey's around? - No. - Zoey在吗- 不在
She's where she always is... on the Mooney train! 她在老地方啊 和Mooney一起污污污呢
Damn it, I worked on that all day. It's still not great. 靠 我练了一整天了 还是不咋样
Okay, well, I'm just gonna head back to my dorm 好吧 那我还是直接回寝室
and take a pill I found in the armrest of a Lyft. 然后把在出租车扶手里发现的小药片吃掉吧
- Nomi. - Yeah? - Nomi- 怎么了
Okay, look, I know I'm not all emotionally available 好吧 听着 我知道我并不像Zoey那样
or able to experience empathy like Zoey, 感情充沛或是善于共情
but I can pretend to give a shit for a few minutes. 但我可以花几分钟假装关心一下你的破事
Well... 那么
Okay. 好吧
You know that guy David I was dating? 你知道我在和David处对象对吧
I finally broke it off with him. 我终于把他甩了
Why? 为什么
Well, everything was going fine, 一切都进展的挺顺利的
but once I found out he was bisexual like me, 但自从我发现他和我一样是双性恋后
Bro! 哥们
成长不容易中英对照台词本截图

成长不容易中英对照台词本截图
I don't know. Something just changed. 我不知道 总感觉有什么变了
I started to see him differently. 我对他的感觉变了
No matter how hard I tried to get it out of my head... 不管我多努力不去想这件事
I just couldn't. 我就是做不到
It was all me. 都是我的问题
He totally didn't do anything wrong. 他完全没做错过任何事
Ana, are you listening to me? Ana 你在听我说话吗
No. 没有
Not even a little bit. 一点都没听
Really, dude? 你认真的吗 朋友
Words. 单词
They mean stuff. 都有某种含义
But in digital marketing, 但是对数字营销来说
they can be the difference of 它们决定了
whether or not your message connects to your audience. 你的信息是否能引发观者的共鸣
Like connecting with a bitchy client, 比如刻薄的客户
a deaf upstairs neighbor, 楼上的耳聋邻居
or even a beloved stepbrother 甚至是你的某个
who's doing a dime up in Pelican Bay 为了被抓到鹈鹕湾监狱白吃白喝
for trying to abduct Robert Downey Jr. 去绑架小罗伯特唐尼的继兄弟
I was still pretty upset, 我仍然很不安
and not just about what passed for education at this school. 不仅是关于学校里这种乱七八糟的教学
I wasn't sure what I should do about Cash. 我不知道应该怎么对待Cash
Cut that loose. 快他妈和他一刀两断吧
Boy, bye. 永别了 小伙子
What he did to you was inexcusable. 他对你做的事完全无法原谅啊
Do you really want to be with some dude 你真的想和这种人交往吗
who goes off on Instagram like that 一有点小情绪
when he gets all in his little feelings. 就在Ins上口无遮拦
That's some Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian shit. 真是Blac Chyna和Rob Kardashian级别的灾难
- Mm. - Right? - 嗯- 是吧
I tell him about my virginity, and he blasts it? 我告诉他我是处女 他居然大肆宣扬
I'm like, "Dude, are you slow?" 我想说 "大哥 你是智障吗"
Well, I mean, he is an athlete, so... 要我说 他是个运动员啊 所以
No offense, guys. 无意冒犯 几位
Nothing but offense taken. 我怎么就只感觉到冒犯了呢
I don't know why you guys are going in on my boy so hard. 我不懂你们为什么要这样针对我哥们儿
Cash is your boy? Cash是你哥们儿
You know he's not. 你明知道我只是说说
But I need him to come to my birthday party. 但我需要他来参加我的生日会
Oh, so you're just trying to 所以你只是想利用我
smash some Cash groupies at my expense? 钓些Cash的迷妹是吗
Zoey, I'm telling you this as a friend. Zoey 我站在朋友的立场向你建议
You should absolutely bounce this dude. 你一定要甩了这个男的
After my party. 在我开完生日会之后
完整版请点击
Dude can't even handle some random Instagram trolls, 他连Ins上随便一个喷子都应付不了
and if he gets to the NBA, 要是他进了NBA
it's only gonna get worse. 情况只会变得更糟
Cut that loose! 快他妈和他一刀两断吧
Damn. 拜托
My friends are right. 我的朋友们说得对
Cash violated my trust Cash背叛了我的信任
and played me in front of the world. 在所有人面前戏弄我
I need to cash out. 我是得甩了他
Dude, who are you texting? 朋友 你在给谁发消息呢
Jazz It's Jazz.
Everyone's blowing me up 就为Cash说我是处女这破事
about this stupid virgin thing Cash did. 我快被大家烦死了
I mean, Vivek's got an over/under on who's gonna be my first. Vivek就谁会拿走我的初夜开了赌局
Ana's trying to get me to start a promise keeper circle with her. Ana想让我和她一起举办守诺者会
And Sky and Jazz, 还有Sky和Jazz
Sugar Babies 一个让年轻女性为有需求的男性提供陪伴 并以此获得礼物和金钱的平台
they're gonna sign me up for Sugar Babies. 她们说要帮我注册甜心宝贝
And why do you care what everyone else thinks? 你为什么要管别人怎么想呢
Oh, I don't know, because it's embarrassing. 我不知道 可能是因为很尴尬吧
Most chicks dating athletes have to worry about STDs, 大多数和运动员约会的女生担心的是性病啊
side chicks, paternity tests, 小三啊 亲子鉴定啊
and you're worrying about him calling you a virgin? 而你居然在担心他说你是处女
Irrelevant. 牛头不对马嘴
It still doesn't make what he did okay. 这不能说明他的所作所为是对的吧
And there we go... 又开始了
perfect Zoey running around 完美女孩Zoey跑来跑去
worrying about what makes everything "okay". 担心怎样让每件事都变成"对的"
Fall back. Get over yourself, bro. 别想了 别跟自己过不去 哥们
I don't know why I deal with you. 我不知道我为什么要来找你
Well, I don't know why I deal with you. 我才不知道我为什么要理你
You're stressing out over some BS on this little campus. 你为学校这一亩三分地里的破事焦虑的时候
Meanwhile, your man is having a full family crisis, 你男朋友可是在经历一场家庭危机
and the whole world's talking about it. 而且全世界都在讨论这件事
What in the world are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
You don't know about his pops? 你不知道他老爸的事情吗
Wow, that's crazy. 哇哦 这太夸张了
I don't even follow sports, and I know about that. 我不关注体育 都知道这件事了
- Just tell me. - Okay. - 快说- 好吧
His dad is all over the news 现在报道铺天盖地的都是他爸
because he was auctioning off 因为他正在拍卖
all of his old high school swag. Cash高中所有旧东西
I had every right to be pissed at Cash. 我有权利对Cash发火
Cash Cash!
But there's nothing worse than being mad at a person 但是没有什么比对一个逆境中的人发火
who's in a bad place. 更糟糕的事情了
What was I supposed to do? 我该怎么做
Dude, I just heard. Are you okay? 兄弟 我刚听说 你还好吗
Never been better. 从没这么好过
Cash, I'm sorry that we've been arguing... Cash 我很抱歉我们一直争吵
Look, Zoey, I just can't deal with this right now. 听着 Zoey 我现在没法跟你谈这个
I've got to go handle this. 我得去处理我爸的事
Okay, look, I'm going with you. 好吧 听着 我跟你一起去
You don't even know where I'm going. 你甚至不知道我要去哪
Look, Cash, I'm not doing this 听着 Cash 我这么做
because I'm not still mad at you, which I am. 不是因为我不生气了 实际上我还很生气

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,240评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,328评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,182评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,121评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,135评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,093评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,013评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,854评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,295评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,513评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,678评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,398评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,989评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,636评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,801评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,657评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,558评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容