成长不容易第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| So, I was in love. | 我恋爱了 |
| That's a normal thing to say | 这么说挺正常的吧 |
| after your first kiss with a guy, right? | 毕竟我刚把初吻给一个男孩子 |
| Oh, my gosh, that was so much fun. | 天啊 真是太有趣了 |
| Yo, did you guys see the way Omar was all up on me? | 哟 你们看到Omar黏在我身边的样子了吗 |
| No, but I did see the way Omar was all up on me. | 没 但我看见Omar黏我身边的样子了 |
| Wait. Which one was Omar? | 等等 Omar是哪个 |
| Oh, I think he's the one that's calling me right now. | 噢 我觉得是就在给我打电话的这个 |
| You know those nights you never want to end? | 有些夜晚你是不想结束的 |
| Well, in college, they don't have to. | 在大学 它们可以不结束 |
| It's when the party ends that the night's just beginning. | 派对之后 夜晚才刚刚开始 |
| Everybody's trying to hook up, | 大家都开始约人 |
| especially the ones who might have had a little too much to drink. | 特别是那些喝得可能有点多的人 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| But if colleges didn't want students hooking up, | 但如果大学不想让学生互相勾搭 |
| they wouldn't give us beds and rooms with lockable doors, | 他们就不会给学生床和可以上锁的门了 |
| so really, that's on you, college. | 所以其实啊 都是你的错 大学 |
| And as next-level as this all seems, | 尽管听上去很厉害 |
| surprisingly, hooking up can really just come down to three letters. | 约别人只需要三个字 |
| I've gotten a few "U Up" texts from Aaron before | Aaron之前也给我发过几条"醒着吗"的短信 |

成长不容易单词统计

成长不容易高频单词统计
| but this one felt different. | 但这条消息感觉很特别 |
| And I knew before I answered it, | 我还没回复就知道 |
| I could use some advice. | 我需要建议 |
| I need my girls. | 我需要我的闺蜜们 |
| Sweetie, this better be good. | 亲爱的 这最好是急事 |
| She's a gymnast. | 她是体操运动员诶 |
| - I work at Chipotle. - Really? | - 我在Chipotle工作- 真的 |
| But you're so, like, bendy. | 但你看上去 那么 柔韧 |
| Okay, guys, I need your help. | 好了 我要你们帮帮忙 |
| Aaron sent me a... "U up?" Text. | Aaron给我发了条消息"醒着吗" |
| Unh-unh, I know she ain't dragged us out of our rooms for that. | 嗯哼 她怎么可能就因为这个把我们叫出来 |
| No, 'cause that would be crazy. | 当然不可能 只有疯子才这么干 |
| And she is not a crazy person. | 而她没疯 |
| But yet, here we are. | 然而 我们却坐在这里 |
| Look, I'm sorry I pulled you two away from "Basketball Wives". | 真是对不起 打扰你们看<球星妻子的故事>了 |
| We were watching "Big Bang Theory", | 我们在看<生活大爆炸> |
| you racist. | 你这是种族歧视 |
| Oh. | 哦 |
| You feel good about yourself? | 你自我感觉还好吗 |
| Not really. | 不好 |
| Look, this is the fourth "U up?" He sent me this week, | 这是他这周给我发的第四条"醒着吗"的短信了 |
| and I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| I'm just a little concerned. | 我只是有点在意 |
| Am I becoming his "U up?" Bitch? | 我是成了他的"醒着吗"婊子了吗 |
| I mean, if you're lucky. | 那还真是幸运 |
| I'm being serious. | 我是认真的 |
| No, so am I. I mean, she's my "U up?" Bitch, | 不 我也是 她就是我的"醒着吗"婊子 |
| and it's been... spectacular. | 感觉非常 无与伦比 |
| O-Okay. | 好 好的 |
| But there's just something that feels wrong | 但感觉真的很奇怪 |
| about him only texting me at night. | 他只在晚上给我发消息 |
| Well, what did you do the other three times | 那之前三次他给你发"醒着吗"的时候 |
| he texted you, "U up?" | 你怎么做的 |
| Well, the first time, we fooled around, | 第一次我们瞎闹了一下 |
| and the second time, we fooled around, | 第二次 我们瞎闹了一下 |
| and the third time... | 第三次呢 |
| oh yeah, actually, uh, nothing happened. | 啊 其实吧 嗯 什么都没发生 |
| I wasn't up. | 我没醒着 |
| You're in his head. | 他满脑子都是你 |
| It just means he can't get any sleep | 这就表明他睡不着觉 |

成长不容易中英对照台词本截图

成长不容易中英对照台词本截图
| because he's too busy thinking about you. | 忙着在想你 |
| Aww, I actually think it's romantic. | 啊 我觉得超级浪漫的 |
| Girl, there ain't nothing romantic about a "U up?" Text. | 姑娘 "醒着吗"一点都不浪漫 |
| Facts... A "U up?" Text might as well be a Chris Brown song. | 事实 一条"醒着吗"的短信也可能就是克里斯布朗的同名歌 |
| It's his last-resort move. | 是他最后垂死的挣扎 |
| And it's late, | 现在很晚了 |
| and he's dropping as many lines in the water as possible. | 他在尽可能多地钓鱼 |
| And if you respond to it, what does that say about you? | 如果你回复了 那说明什么 |
| Says she's a sexually liberated woman | 说明她是一个性解放的女人 |
| who doesn't care about labels. | 不在乎世俗标签 |
| Look, you're in college now, okay? | 你现在都上大学了 |
| You can vote, you can buy an AR-15. | 你可以选举 可以买AR-15的枪 |
| A little "D" 's not going to kill you. | 一个小小的丁不会杀了你的 |
| Or a big one. | 大的也不会 |
| What? No, no. | 什么 不是 不是 |
| We're just stirictly hooking up. | 我们就只是互相约了一下而已 |
| Zoey, what does "Hooking up" Mean to you? | Zoey 你觉得"约人"是指什么 |
| Making out and stuff. | 亲热一下之类的 |
| This girl's gone. | 这姑娘没救了 |
| Zoey, hooking up is not "Making out and stuff", | Zoey 约人不是"亲热一下之类的" |
| unless the stuff is sex. | 除非之类的是指性爱 |
| Uh, maybe for you. | 你可能这么理解 |
| To me, "Hooking up" Can be just meeting up with someone. | 但我觉得"约人"也可以就只是约人见面 |
| Like, I hooked up with my uncle last night. | 我昨晚和我叔叔约了 |
| We didn't do anything sexual, | 我们没做任何性相关的事 |
| we just had dinner in his hotel suite. | 我们只是在他酒店房间吃了个晚饭 |
| Uh... | 呃 |
| Uh, o-okay. | 呃 好吧 |
| "Hooking up" Is always sexual. | "约人"总是是和性有关 |
| But it doesn't mean sex. | 但它不是性 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| My head is about to explode, | 我脑袋要爆炸了 |
| and I'm pretty sure Ana's dating her uncle. | 我相当肯定Ana在和她叔叔约会 |
| There's no way guys talk about this stuff, right? | 男孩子们是不会说这个的对吧 |
| I mean, I doubt Aaron's somewhere stressing like I am. | 我真不觉得Aaron会像我现在这么焦虑 |
| I'm totally stressing right now, man. | 我现在超紧张的 |
| Why hasn't she texted me back? | 她怎么还没回我消息 |
| Maybe she thought the sex was garbage. | 也许她觉得你们之前的性爱太垃圾了 |
| No, we didn't smash. | 不 我们没滚床单 |
| You said you "Hooked up". | 但你说你们"约了" |
| No, I said we "Messed around". | 不 我说的是我们"玩了玩" |
| Oh, so you got some top-shelf action. | 哦 所以你们进行了点上面的活动 |
| No, if I had done that, | 没 如果有的话 |
| I would have said, "We just kicked it". | 我就会说"我们上手了" |
| You act like you've been here before, man, please. | 你看起来有经验 求你了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| This is why I don't mess with texting. | 所以我不瞎发短信 |
| It leaves things too open for interpretation. | 需要揣摩的地方太多了 |
| This is why I just fire off dong pics. | 所以我只发点屌图 |
| Pics? W... | 图 什 |
| How many pics do you have? | 你有多少照片啊 |
| Well, depends. | 看情况 |
| Are you talking, like, straight-on? | 你是说正面的呢 |
| You know, from the side? | 还是侧面的呢 |
| Dude, why? | 朋友 为什么 |
| I just... I feel like there's nothing pretty about, | 我只是 只是觉得漂亮这个词和你的 |
| you know, your appendage. | 你的配件没关系 |
| Oh, I disagree. | 哦 不敢苟同 |
| With strategic manscaping, solid lighting... | 好好修一下毛 打点光 |
| your dick'll bring a woman to tears. | 你的下面会让女人们哭泣的 |
| The good kind. | 喜极而泣 |
| I'm, like, laying out the blueprint for how I've put together | 我这是在为构建一个蓝图 |
| one of the best nudie banks in the game. | 打造有史以来最好的裸照库 |
| Dude, what are you saying to me right now? | 朋友 你在跟我说些什么 |
| A "Nudie bank" Is not a collection of nudes you send to chicks. | "裸照库"可不是你给姑娘们发的照片 |
| It's a collection of nudes that chicks send to you. | 而是姑娘们发给你的裸照 |
| Okay. | 行吧 |
| That's... | 那才 |
| No, I'm... I'm serious, bro. That's what it is. | 不 不 我是认真的 真的是 |
| You sound crazy right now. | 你听起来像个疯子 |
| That's not what a nudie bank is. | 裸照库不是你说的那样 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| No, that's exactly what it is, my guy. | 不 他说的是真的 我的朋友 |
| I hate him. Okay, I hate him, but he's right. | 我恨他 好吗 我真的恨他 但他是对的 |
| Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
| What are you saying right now?! | 你在说些什么 |
| What I'm saying is that when it gets to that point, | 我是说如果到那一步了 |
| anything goes. | 什么都可以 |
| No! | 不是的 |
| A third hookup means top stuff only... | 第三次约人只能进行到上面 |
| shirt off, bra on. | 脱衣服 留胸罩 |
| Maybe in fifth grade. | 五年级小学生才这样 |
| Wait, fifth grade? | 什么 五年级 |
| Yeah, remember little Rico? | 是 还记得小Rico吗 |
| With baby teeth? | 还有乳牙的那个 |
| Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
| Okay, I do not want to hear about little Rico. | 我不想知道小Rico的事情 |
| And, guys, it has been an hour and a half | 而且 他是一个半小时之前 |
| since he texted me... | 给我发的消息 |
| Am. I. Up? | 我 醒 着 吗 |
| Yes! | 醒着 |
| No. | 没 |
| If she responds now, she'll look like a ho. | 如果她现在回复的话 就会像个小婊子 |
| - How? She really likes him. - I do. | - 怎么会 她很喜欢他- 没错 |
| It's 2:30 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点半 |
| Yeah, ho time. She blew it. | 对啊 婊子时间 她搞砸了 |
| The twins are right. I blew it. | 双胞胎说的对 我搞砸了 |
| Maybe not. | 也许还没 |
| The fact that you haven't responded yet | 你还没回复 |
| is actually a good thing. | 其实是件好事 |
| Go on. | 你继续 |
| As women, we're always having to bend to the will of the man. | 作为女人 我们往往要迎合男性 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字