成长不容易第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Whyyyyy?! | 为什么 |
My God. | 我的天啊 |
It had only been three days since I left home | 我才离开家三天 |
and my dad was already 5150. | 我爸爸已经开始发神经了 |
It hurts so bad! | 我伤得太痛了 |
What hurts so bad, Dad? | 哪里受伤了 爸爸 |
My soul! | 我的灵魂 |
Dad, stop, seriously. | 停停停 爸爸 严肃点 |
But you don't understand, Zo-Zo. | 你不懂 Zozo |
The world is a dangerous place now! | 这个世界很危险 |
College is totally different than when I was coming up. | 现在的大学和我当年完全不一样了 |
Okay, dude, you had Freaknik. | 好吧 爸爸 你当年还有Freaknik |
Shake them things, baby | 动起来 宝贝 |
完整版请点击 | |
shake shake them things, baby | 动起来 宝贝 |
Shake them things, baby | 动起来 宝贝 |
Pop, pop | 摇摆 摇摆 |
Lies! | 骗子 |
Propaganda! | 都是虚假宣传 |
Freaknik never happened! | Freaknik从来没举办过 |
成长不容易单词统计
成长不容易高频单词统计
Okay, there are YouTube videos, | 好吧 但是Youtube上有视频 |
one of which I'm actually pretty sure you're in. | 我很确定你在其中一个里面 |
Unh, unh, get it, get it | 啊 抓住它 抓住它 |
Okay, it was amazing. | 好吧,那确实很刺激 |
And there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about it. | 过去的日子我没有一天不在想它 |
But I don't want that for you! | 但是我不想让你去 |
Dad, I don't want that for me. | 爸爸 我并不想去 |
You know, I got to go. | 你知道的 我要挂了 |
No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下等一下 |
Um, when you come home this weekend, | 你这周末什么时候回家 |
can we watch "The Breakfast Club" Together? | 我们能一起看早餐俱乐部吗 |
Dad, I'm not coming home this weekend. | 爸爸 我这周末不回家 |
Aaaah! | 啊啊啊 |
But that's our favorite! | 但那是我们最喜欢的电影 |
Don't forget about me! | 勿忘我 |
That was the song's one rule. | 那可是主题曲啊 |
Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
Three days. | 才三天 |
Shell of a man. | 脆弱的男人 |
I'd been in college for three days, | 我的大学生活已经开始三天了 |
and at that moment, there was no way | 刚开始的时候 |
my dad or anyone couldn't have told me that | 我的父亲或者其他人已经告诉过我 |
I didn't already know everything I needed to know | 我还有很多需要知道的事情不清楚 |
to completely master this place the same way I had in high school. | 从而像高中一样在这里做到游刃有余 |
I knew it all. | 我全都知道 |
I knew that Ronald J. Winthrop was our school founder, | 我知道Ronald J. Winthrop是我们学校的创始人 |
and that he dabbled in slavery. | 还有他支持奴隶制 |
I knew that the Cal U basketball team of 1958 | 我知道1958年的加利福尼亚大学篮球队 |
would get bodied by the Cal U basketball team today. | 会被今天的宾州加利福尼亚大学篮球队吊打 |
I knew that this was the women's bathroom | 我知道这里曾经是女洗手间 |
and also the men's bathroom. | 也是男洗手间 |
I knew this was the campus hot spot... | 我知道这是学校的热点 |
this was the campus lame spot... | 这是学校里的逊点 |
and this was the campus dead spot. | 这是学校的死角 |
Hold on, Mom! | 等会 妈妈 |
Did you say Dad was gay or game? | 你刚刚说爸爸是同性恋还是游戏 |
Gay or game? | 同性恋还是游戏 |
Hello? | 喂 |
Damn it, Mom! Hello?! | 见鬼 妈妈 喂 |
成长不容易中英对照台词本截图
成长不容易中英对照台词本截图
Ugh, hey. | 唉 嘿 |
This reception is... | 这个信号真是 |
But the one thing I didn't know about college, | 但是对于大学我有一件事不明白 |
that I'd never admit to my dad or anybody else, | 这件事我没有告诉我爸爸和任何人 |
was that in all actuality, | 那就是事实上 |
I would soon discover that I didn't know anything. | 我很快就会发现其实我什么都不知道 |
Which was obvious because I was enrolled in a midnight class | 这很明显 因为我报了一门深夜课程 |
that no one in their right mind would ever want to be in. | 而任何脑子正常一点的人 都是不会报这门课的 |
And I especially didn't know that | 我也没想到 |
the same film my dad begged me to watch this weekend, | 我爸爸求我这周末和他一起看的那部电影 |
the same film that ignited our father-daughter bond, | 那部使我们的父女关系更亲密的那部电影 |
the film that taught me how to apply lipstick with my boobs, | 那部教我怎么用胸部涂口红的电影 |
would be way closer to my real life than I ever knew. | 会和我的现实生活如此接近 |
Good evening, everyone. | 大家晚上好 |
If you're here for the Digital Marketing Strategies class, | 如果你是来这里参加数字营销策略课程的 |
you've come to the correct place. | 那你真是来对地方了 |
If you're here to inquire about the listing for | 如果你是来认领 |
a mixed-breed litter of premature breech terrier puppies... | 这些流浪混种早产小狗崽的 |
You've also come to the correct place. | 那么你也来对地方了 |
I am Professor Dr. Charles Telphy. | 我是Charles Telphy教授 |
Okay, freeze. | 好 暂停 |
First of all, he's not a doctor, | 首先 他不是个博士 |
and the fact that he's a professor | 而他是一位教授的事实 |
totally blows my mind. | 冲击了我的认知 |
I knew Charlie as the weird guy my dad works with. | 我知道Charlie曾经是我爸爸的一个怪同事 |
All we got to do is plant some cocaine in her desk. | 我们要做的就是在她的桌子里放一些可卡因 |
I'm pregnant and I hate you! | 我怀孕了 我恨你 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Somehow, he's managed to keep his day job | 不过 他竟然能一边做白天的工作 |
while teaching this class. | 一边坚持晚上讲课 |
As adjunct professor for the midnight-to-2:00-AM "After-night-school" Program, | 作为从午夜到凌晨2点的"深夜学堂"项目的副教授 |
I welcome you to a unique, new educational frontier. | 我欢迎你们来到一个独特的 全新的教育前沿 |
Most of our jobs don't allow us to | 我们中大多数人的工作 |
go to school during normal hours. | 不支持我们在正常的日间时间上学 |
Whores. | 妓女 |
But the daylight belongs to the meek. | 但白昼属于温顺的人 |
The bold own the night. | 勇者主宰黑夜 |
And with it, the future. | 与此同时 拥有未来 |
We're just into tomorrow before anyone else. | 我们比任何人都要更早地进入明天 |
Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
That's tomorrow happening today. | 那是明天和今天重合的声音 |
Now, this syllabus right here | 现在 教学大纲就在这 |
is gonna break down the entire course | 它把我们的全部课程分解为几部分 |
starting with week one... drones. | 从第一周开始 无人机 |
Week two, drones from the past. | 第二周 过去的无人机 |
完整版请点击 | |
Week three, drones of the future. | 第三周 未来的无人机 |
Basically, this will be an all-drones class. | 基本上 这就是一门讲无人机的课程 |
Why? Cause they arose me. | 为什么 因为它们引起了我的兴趣 |
So, just like "The Breakfast Club," | 所以 就像早餐俱乐部一样 |
these six losers who I normally never would have even spoken to, | 这六个我正常情况下根本不会接触的社会失败人士 |
would not only become my friends, | 不仅仅会成为我的朋友 |
but some of the closest people to me in my life. | 还会成为我生命中最亲密的人 |
Like Nomi... she's my boo. | 像Nomi 她是我的闺蜜 |
What the fuck are you looking at? | 你他妈在瞅啥呢 |
But it didn't exactly start off that way. | 但一开始并不是这样的 |
See, Nomi wasn't your typical Jewish-American princess. | Nomi不是典型的犹太裔美国公主 |
In fact, she wasn't your typical anything. | 事实上 她不是任何典型的女孩 |
She liked Rottweilers | 她喜欢罗威纳犬 |
and moshing at Swedish death-metal concerts. | 参加瑞典的死亡金属音乐会 |
She was a liberated woman | 她是个寻求解放的女性 |
who didn't conform to the boundaries or laws | 不屈服于界限和法律 |
that her family, society, | 她的家庭 社会 |
or 49 of the 50 states deemed acceptable. | 或者50个州中49个州都接受的事情 |
And then there were these two. | 然后是这两位 |
Hey, I'm Jazlyn! She's Skyler. | 嘿 我是Jazlyn 她是Skyler |
Are you guys... | 你们两个 |
- Twins? - Totally. | - 是双胞胎吗- 当然 |
B.T. Dubs, your hair is everything. | B.T. Dubs 你的头发真是美的不可方物 |
Despite their Simi Valley accent, | 除去她们的西米谷市的口音 |
the twins from Tyler Perry's "The Shining" | 这对从Tyler Perry的"The Shining"中出道的双胞胎 |
were actually from the hood. | 其实来自街区 |
They were also Cal U's hottest track recruits, | 她们还是宾州加利福尼亚大学最火的田径特长生 |
which meant they were judged about everything, | 这意味着她们的一切都会被人们指指点点 |
just like the young, Black, female athletes | 就像其他年轻的黑人女运动员一样 |
who came before them were scrutinized about their speed, their bodies, even their edges. | 她们的速度 身体 甚至样貌都被吹毛求疵地观察 |
But America's darlings were a far cry from this guy, | 但是美国的宠儿们和剩下的这位大相径庭 |
who had a different opinion about America. | 他对美国有完全不同的想法 |
This one's "Black Lives Matter," I got "I Can't Breathe," | 这个写着"黑人的命很重要" 还有一个"我不能呼吸了" |
"Michelle 2020," "Justice for Kalief Browder," | "米歇尔2020""为Kalief Browder寻求正义" |
and "Free Assata Shakur." | 还有"还Assata Shakur自由" |
Oh, and what's the bracelet for? | 哦 那手环是做什么用的 |
Um, that just... | 呃 这个只是 |
lets the EMTs know that I have a peanut allergy. | 让急诊医生知道我对花生过敏 |
Aaron and I met during freshman orientation. | 我和Aaron是在新生入学培训时认识的 |
He was a super-hot sophomore with a bunch of forearm tattoos | 他是一个很火辣的二年级生 小臂上有一堆纹身 |
who somehow, against all odds, made a ducktail work. | 而且不知为何 居然撑起了鸭尾辫的发型 |
Seriously, that should not work, right? | 说实在的 本应是不好看的 对吧 |
But questionable hair choices aside, | 但是撇去他奇怪的的发型取向 |
he had big plans to change the world. | 他其实有改变世界的伟大计划 |
Um, BSU's protesting the fact that Cal U | 鲍尔州立大学抗议宾州加利福尼亚大学 |
is changing the blackboards to whiteboards. | 把黑板替换成白板 |
Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这样 |
Here we go. | 大家传一下 |
This dude. | 这位朋友 |
Uh, is, uh, something funny, bro? | 有什么好笑的事吗 |
Nah, we get it. | 啊 我们明白了 |
You're, um, "Woke." | 你是 "觉醒的" |
Baby Basquiat over here is Luca, | 这位年轻版Basquiat叫Luca |
the only freshman fly enough to rock the same skirt as me | 是唯一一个潮到能和我驾驭同一套裙子的新生 |
and make me think about changing. | 甚至一度让我想改变时尚风格 |
But not everyone was a fan. | 即使这样 他也不是人见人爱 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字