嗜血法医第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Previously on "Dexter"... | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
| What happened changed something inside you, Dex. | 那些事情彻底改变了你德克斯 |
| It got into you too early. | 它早已控制了你 |
| I'm afraid your urge to kill is only gonna get stronger. | 恐怕你杀戮的欲望只会越来越强烈 |
| I want to catch this guy before he kills another one of my girls. | 我要在他杀了另外一个女孩之前抓住他 |
| What can I do to help? | 我能帮你什么忙 |
| No blood. | 没有血 |
| What a beautiful idea. | 多漂亮的点子 |
| Refrigerated truck. | 冰柜车 |
| He wants a cold environment | 他需要一个低温环境 |
| to slow the flow of blood. | 来减缓血液流动 |
| I suppose I should be upset, | 我该感到焦虑 |
| even feel violated, | 甚至该感到被侵犯 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| but I'm not. | 但我没有 |
| In fact, I think this is a friendly message, | 事实上我相信这是条友好的信息 |
| kind of like, | 好象在说 |
| "hey, want to play?" | "嗨想玩玩吗" |
| Finding that truck | 找到那辆冰柜车 |
| is your golden ticket into Homicide. | 是你进凶案组的门票 |

嗜血法医单词统计

嗜血法医高频单词统计
| So Miami's the haystack, | 如果迈阿密是片海洋 |
| and the ice truck's the needle. | 那辆冰柜车是一根针 |
| I just found the fucking needle. | 我他妈就是大海捞到针了 |
| Oh, this is seriously fucked up, my friends. | 真他妈的太变态了 |
| I think he's trying to impress me... | 我想他是要加深我对他的印象 |
| and it's working. | 确实奏效了 |
| The Captain believes you should be reassigned from Vice to Homicide. | 警监认为你该从扫黄组被调到凶案组 |
| Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您长官 |
| Rita is, in her own way, as damaged as me. | 丽塔以她自己的方式破碎如我 |
| Are you gonna kiss him? | 你会亲他吗 |
| Actually, yes. | 事实上我会的 |
| We just got an I.D. on the body from under the causeway. | 我们刚得知大桥堤旁的尸体的身份 |
| His name is Ricky Simmons. | 他的名字是里奇·西蒙斯 |
| He was a cop. | 他是个警察 |
| They told me Ricky Simmons | 听说里基·西蒙斯 |
| was under deep cover in Carlos Guerrero's family. | 在卡洛斯·格雷罗家族卧底 |
| Guerrero's crossing a whole new line. | 格雷罗做的有点过火了 |
| Now he's gone and pissed off the entire Miami police department. | 他惹恼了整个迈阿密警署 |
| It's me. It's James, okay? | 是我是我詹姆斯 |
| It's okay. | 没事了 |
| Was Kara sleeping with someone other than Ricky? | 卡拉和里基以外的人有一腿 |
| Was it you? | 是不是你 |
| James, she died. | 詹姆斯她死了 |
| Miami's full of good cops, | 迈阿密有许多优秀的警察 |
| a lot of them here today. | 今天他们齐聚在这里 |
| But no offense -- | 没有冒犯的意思 |
| I wouldn't want any of you hitting on my sister. | 但我不希望你们任何一人追我妹妹 |
| Ricky was different. | 但里基不同 |
| He was the kind of guy you hoped your sister would fall for. | 他是那种你希望你妹妹与之厮守一生的人 |
| Most people have a hard time dealing with death, | 大部分人在生死之别时痛苦万分 |
| but I'm not most people. | 但我不是 |
| It's the grief that makes me uncomfortable. | 那些悲痛让我变的不自在 |
| Not because I'm a killer -- | 不是因为我是个杀手 |
| Really. I just don't understand all that emotion, | 真的我只是不明白那些情感 |
| which makes it tough to fake. | 那些很难伪装的感情 |
| In those cases, shades come in handy. | 在这样的情况下我总是感觉局促不安 |
| Mac. | 麦克 |
| I'm sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 |
| Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
| It's a fucking travesty. | 真是悲剧 |

嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图

嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图
| You going after Guerrero? | 你会盯着格雷罗吗 |
| Guerrero ordered these hits. | 这些都是格雷罗安排的 |
| I'm gonna make something stick to that cartel cocksucker. | 我一定要钉死那该死的王八蛋 |
| I didn't know you and Ricky were so tight. | 我不知道原来你和里基这么铁 |
| Ain't about that. | 那倒不是 |
| Fuck with a cop, | 敢搞警察 |
| you lose the privilege to walk the streets. | 就别想再大摇大摆地在街上混 |
| - I'm not right? - You're right. | -对吗-没错 |
| Tragic loss of our fellow officer. | 我们悲痛地失去了我们的其中一员 |
| But we praise his courage. | 但是我们赞扬他的勇敢 |
| Ricky knew no fear. | 里基英勇无畏 |
| People believe Laguerta? | 洛格丽塔还真敢说 |
| She didn't even know Simmons. | 她根本不认识西蒙斯 |
| She knew he was a cop. | 起码她知道他是个警察 |
| Wait. Did you tell her? | 等等你告诉她的吗 |
| Proud of you for coming, bro. | 为你的到来感到骄傲老哥 |
| I know you hate funerals. | 我知道你讨厌葬礼 |
| How you holding up? | 你是怎么挺过来的 |
| I'm managing. | 我在自我调节 |
| No, I'm not. | 不其实不是 |
| Keeping one's face pinched in sorrow | 两个小时保持哀悼状态 |
| for two hours straight is a real chore. | 使我脸部僵硬了 |
| A whole life reduced to ashes. | 尘归尘土归土 |
| For Ricky Simmons, it's over. | 对里基·西蒙斯来说都结束了 |
| But sometimes, you get a second chance. | 不过有时你却有第二次机会 |
| Florida prisons | 佛罗里达洲的监狱 |
| kick free 25,000 inmates a year. | 每年释放25000名罪犯 |
| They don't do that for me, | 他们并不是为我而做 |
| but it sure feels like it. | 但我却觉得是的 |
| I search for the ones who think they've beat the system. | 我寻找那些自认为打败了司法体制的人 |
| They're not hard to find, like Jeremy Downs. | 并不难找到比如杰里米·当斯 |
| Jeremy got off easy four years in a juvenile facility | 杰里米因为杀人罪在少改所呆了四年 |
| for manslaughter. | 却很快脱身了 |
| To the coroner, | 根据验尸报告 |
| the knife strokes looked random, impulsive, | 刀伤异常的凌乱和冲动 |
| but I saw the work of a young virtuoso. | 但我却看到了一位年轻艺术家的作品 |
| Too many major arteries were severed -- | 很多主动脉被割开 |
| Femoral, brachial, carotid. | 股动脉臂动脉颈动脉 |
| Today Jeremy is just another piece of trash on the street, | 现在杰里米只不过又是一个街上的小混混 |
| but four years ago, he was the toast of Miami. | 四年前他却是迈阿密的风云人物 |
| It was a gruesome scene today -- | 今天在可怕的凶案现场 |
| Thebloody body of a teenage boy found | 一位少年在南迈阿密公园内 |
| stabbed to death inside this south Miami park. | 被刺身亡 |
| Police haven't released the name of the victim yet, | 警方还没有公布嫌疑犯的名单 |
| but our sources are telling us that investigators | 但是根据我们的情报 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| are holding a 15-year-old suspect in custody. | 调查人员已经拘留了一位15岁的嫌疑犯 |
| We're hearing that the suspect | 据说嫌疑犯 |
| lured the older boy to the pond to spot alligators, | 怂恿稍大一些的男孩去鳄鱼出没的池塘 |
| but once they were alone, | 当只有他们两个人时 |
| the victim was robbed and repeatedly stabbed. | 受害人便被抢劫了后又被连捅数刀 |
| But I knew what he was | 但我知道他是什么样的人 |
| and what he'd do again. | 我知道他还会再干 |
| All I had to do was circle my calendar and wait. | 我只要选定日期静静等待 |
| Lemonade for my sweaty workers | 柠檬水是给我们可爱的工人的 |
| What do you say, crew? Anybody parched? | 怎么样伙计们谁觉得口干舌燥了 |
| What's parched? | 什么是"口干舌燥" |
| When we put in the new lemon tree, | 当我们种完柠檬树 |
| we'll be able to make our own fresh-squeezed lemonade. | 我们就能自己榨柠檬汁喝了 |
| Can we have a lemonade stand? | 我们能摆个柠檬汁摊子吗 |
| I'll apply for a business license first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早就去申请营业执照 |
| Thank you for doing this, Dexter. | 谢谢你做的这些德克斯特 |
| You know, I moved here from Michigan | 自从密歇根搬来 |
| with dreams of fruit trees in my yard. | 我就盼着能在院子里种果树 |
| But they keep dying. | 可他们全都死了 |
| I can't help it. | 我也没办法 |
| I kill things. | 总是害死他们 |
| That must be awful. | 太可怕了 |
| Fortunately, I have a green thumb. | 幸运的是我有双神奇的手 |
| The key to happy citrus is a fertilizer. | 柑橘类的植物重点在于施肥 |
| Bone meal works the best. | 骨粉是最好的 |
| Hey, Rita. | 丽塔 |
| Paul doesn't live here anymore. | 保罗已经不住这里了 |
| No shit. He's in jail. But... | 他现在在监狱不过 |
| See, he still owes me for two ounces of blow, | 他还欠我2盎司的白粉 |
| which means you owe me. | 也就等于你欠我的 |
| Don't get involved. | 别插手 |
| I never know in these situations. | 我从没遇到过这种情况 |
| I don't have money. | 我没钱 |
| You got a car. | 你有车 |
| You want my car? | 你要我的车 |
| Yeah. The keys in it? | 对车钥匙在里面吗 |
| You know my dad? | 你认识我爸爸吗 |
| I sure do, little man. | 当然小不点 |
| And you want to know something? | 你知道吗 |
| You look just like him. | 你长的很像他 |
| I'm gonna tell him you said hi, okay? | 我会代你向他问好好吗 |
| Look, if you want, | 听着如果你愿意 |
| I could go in the house, throw your furniture around, | 我可以跑进你屋子把你的家具乱翻一通 |
| make a real mess, | 搞的一片狼籍 |
| but what kind of message would that send to the little ones? | 但这样会给孩子造成什么影响 |
| Just give me the fucking car. | 乖乖的把车交出来吧 |
| Why don't you go inside and get the keys? | 你直接进去拿钥匙吧 |
| I'll wait with our friend here. | 我们会待在这里 |
| Ok let's go, in side. | 我们进屋里去 |
| What? | 怎么了 |
| You think you can take me with your little red shovel? | 想用你的小铁锹揍我一顿么 |
| Everything okay in there? | 你还好吧 |
| Yeah. | 还好 |
| You need toilet paper? | 要纸巾吗 |
| No. | 不 |
| The guy clearly had no idea who he was dealing with. | 那家伙显然不知道他在和谁打交道 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字