嗜血法医第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Previously on Dexter... | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
| Tonight's the night. | 就是今晚 |
| And it's going to happen, again and again. | 有些事情周而复始 |
| Has to happen. | 终会发生 |
| There he is. He's the one. | 就是他我的目标 |
| You're mine now, so do exactly as I say. | 你现在是我的所以最好照我说的做 |
| You better be a cop. | 你是警察 |
| No...forensics. | 不我是法医 |
| There is no blood near the body at all. | 尸体周围没有任何的血迹 |
| It's the weirdest thing you ever saw. | 这真是最让你觉得不可思议的了 |
| I've never seen such clean, dry, neat-looking dead flesh. | 我从没见过这么干净干燥整洁的死尸 |
| How is he doing? How does the killer get rid of the blood? | 他怎么办到的怎么把血放干净的 |
| One of these days, you're gonna tell me. | 迟早有一天你要告诉我真相的 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I told you blood spatter doesn't take up all my time. | 我告诉过你我的生活并不只有血液鉴定 |
| How the hell was your date with Rita last night? | 昨晚和丽塔的约会怎么样 |
| Great. | 不错 |
| She's perfect because Rita is, | 她很完美因为她有自己的故事 |
| in her own way, as damaged as me. | 和我一样的受过伤害 |
| Open your eyes and look at what you did! | 睁开你的眼睛看看你的所作所为 |

嗜血法医单词统计

嗜血法医高频单词统计
| Please, you have to understand. | 求求你你得理解我 |
| Trust me. I definitely understand. | 相信我我明白得很 |
| Hello? | 喂 |
| What are you doing now? | 你现在在干什么呢 |
| I'm just finishing up a little project, but I'll come by later. | 我正在完成手上一点事情我一会就过来 |
| - They found another hooker.- Another ? | -他们发现了另外一个妓女受害者-又一个 |
| That's the third one in five months. | 这是五个月来的第三个了 |
| Third? You mean there's a... | 第三个你是说有一个... |
| Serial killer, that's right. | 连环杀手没错 |
| Dex, there are people out there who do really bad things. | 德克斯外面有些人做着些穷凶急恶的事情 |
| Of course, you have to learn how to spot them, | 当然你得学会如何找出他们 |
| but I can teach you. | 我可以教你 |
| The killer flayed the skin, the flesh, completely off. | 凶手剥掉皮卸下整块肉 |
| Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
| He's experimenting, he's trying to find the right way. | 他在做实验试着找出一个完美的方法 |
| He's certainly raising the bar. Damn! | 该死他的手法变高明了 |
| This guy is good. | 这家伙很厉害 |
| The killer is an artist. | 凶手是个艺术家 |
| You give me the fucking creeps. | 你让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 |
| You know that, Dexter? | 知道吗德克斯特 |
| Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. | 我明白很抱歉 |
| But now we have a fourth body, | 但现在我们手上有第四具尸体了 |
| and the cuts were different. | 而且切口根本不同 |
| And that's tellings a story. | 这说明了一个问题 |
| The ritual is changing. | 凶手的手法在改变 |
| I'd like to check and see | 我想找找看 |
| if any refrigerated trucks | 最近一两个星期 |
| have been stolen in the last week or so. | 有没有一辆冰柜车被盗 |
| It just seems odd. | 真奇怪啊 |
| Your sister has this ice-truck theory, | 你妹妹刚提出这么个冰柜车的理论 |
| and then here you are to back it up. | 你立刻就证实了它 |
| She's good, lieutenant. | 她真的很不错警督 |
| You should give her a chance. | 你该给她个机会试试 |
| I think this is a friendly message. | 我相信这是条友好的信息 |
| "Hey, want to play?" | “嗨想一起玩吗” |
| And, yes, I want to play. | 对我想一起玩 |
| I really, really do. | 我真的真的很想 |
| I dream. | 我曾梦见 |
| I dream I'm floating on the surface of my own life, | 梦见漂浮在自己人生的表面 |
| watching it unfold, observing it. | 看着它慢慢的展开并观察它 |

嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图

嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图
| I'm the outsider, looking in. | 我身处其外观察其内在 |
| You want to play, man?!Come on! | 你想一起玩吗来吧 |
| In the water! | 在水中 |
| Look at them. They can laugh and play. | 望着他们看他们玩耍嬉戏 |
| It comes so easily for them. | 这一切看起来都那么写意 |
| Even though I'm not one of them, | 即使我不能融入其中 |
| even though sometimes I can really be a monster... | 抑或我时常会变成魔鬼 |
| today, I'm just... | 今天我不过是 |
| ...a sea monster. | 一个水中恶魔 |
| Soon enough, I'll have to go back to doing what I do... | 很快我就会回到原来的工作岗位 |
| So I make a point of | 所以我计划 |
| enjoying days like this when I have them. | 趁我还有时间的时候好好享受一下 |
| Just a second. | 马上就来 |
| The ice-truck killer left me a gruesome souvenir. | 冰柜车杀手留给我一些阴森的纪念品 |
| Explaining it could be kind of... | 解释起来 |
| ...awkward. | 会很别扭 |
| Bagels, brother.Let me in. | 老哥我带了面包圈让我进去 |
| Could it be more depressing in here? | 你这里让人感觉好压抑 |
| Got anything to drink?It's hot as hell out there. | 有没有喝的外面热死人了 |
| O.J.? | 橙汁要吗 |
| With ice. | 加冰 |
| So, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
| I'm fine. | 还好 |
| Yeah, things are fine. | 一切都还顺心 |
| Breakfast, which I already had, was fine, but... | 虽然吃过了一顿丰盛的早餐 |
| you know me...I'm always hungry. | 但是你知道的我这人是饿死鬼投胎的 |
| So, what's up, hotshot? | 有事吗美女 |
| All right, get this... | 好吧听我说 |
| Lieutenant's looking for that refrigerated truck | 警督正在所有的沼泽空地 |
| in every swamp, glade, and chop shop from here to the Keys. | 以及零件厂里面搜索那辆冰柜车 |
| But the way I see it, | 但是依我看来 |
| that whackjob truck driver threw a severed head at your car. | 那个变态司机把颗头颅丢在你车上 |
| It's not as if he's shy. | 说明他不是那么胆怯愚蠢的人 |
| You think he's hiding the truck in plain sight, | 你认为他会把车放在那种明显的地方 |
| wanting it to be found? | 让别人随意发现 |
| I could answer that | 除非洛格丽塔准许我 |
| if LaGuerta didn't have me back with my hookers, | 摆脱假扮妓女的烂任务去查找证据 |
| looking for a witness... | 否则我根本没法解释 |
| Finding that truck is your golden ticket into Homicide. | 找到那辆车就是你进入凶案组的通行证 |
| Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
| Just because LaGuerta has you looking for hookers on her time | 洛格丽塔让你在上班的时候寻找妓女 |
| doesn't mean you can't look for the truck... | 并不意味着你不可以利用 |
| ...On my time! | 自己的时间去找车 |
| What's with these? | 这个是用来干什么的 |
| I've got court. | 我要出庭 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Why is it we never talk brother-sister stuff? | 为什么我们从来不交流下兄妹感情 |
| Our dad was a cop. You're a cop. | 我们老爸是警察你也是警察 |
| I work for the cops. | 而我同样为警察工作 |
| For us, this is brother-sister stuff. | 对我们来说这就是交流兄妹感情的方式 |
| Brings out your eyes. | 挺衬你的眼睛 |
| First he throws a severed head at me, | 首先他丢给我一个腐烂的头 |
| then he leaves me these doll parts, | 然后又给我留下了这些碎娃娃 |
| like pieces of a puzzle. | 看起来好像是个拼图 |
| I like puzzles. | 我喜欢拼图 |
| But there's nothing more frustrating | 但是当你费尽心思把它拼出来 |
| than putting a puzzle together and finding then | 却发现它毫无意义的话 |
| it still doesn't make sense. | 那可就真是太让人沮丧了 |
| Please state your name and occupation. | 请说出你的姓名和职业 |
| My name is Dexter Morgan, | 我叫德克斯特·摩根 |
| and I'm a forensics specialist in blood-spatter analysis | 是司职于迈阿密警署的 |
| for the Miami metro police department. | 血液分析专家 |
| And how long have you been doing blood-spatter analysis? | 你做血液分析这行多久了 |
| Almost twelve years. | 差不多12年了 |
| You've been involved in quite a few cases, then. | 那你也应该参与了不少案件的调查吧 |
| 2,103. | 2103件 |
| Give or take. | 是大概还是 |
| No, 2,103. | 确切的数字2103件 |
| Then it's safe to say blood is your life. | 那么说血液就是你的生命也不为过了 |
| Safe to say. | 可以这么说 |
| Unlike the other guys down at the station, | 不像警署里面的同事 |
| I love coming to court | 我喜欢在法庭里面 |
| to rub shoulders with the good people of the Sunshine State... | 和阳光洲的那些善人们擦肩而过的感觉 |
| ...and Sasquatch. | 当然也有野蛮人 |
| In a courthouse, everyone's on their best behavior... | 在法庭里所有人都言行谨慎 |
| ...like they're being watched. | 就像是被人监视着似的 |
| And they are. | 不过也的确如此 |
| Some people would look at this family | 大多数人看待这个家庭的时候 |
| and see only tragedy and heartbreak. | 只会看到他们的悲伤和心碎 |
| But I see so much more than that. | 但是我却能看到更多 |
| I'll do this, okay? | 让我来吧行吗 |
| I see opportunity. | 我看到了机会 |
| Alexander Pryce finished his homework, | 亚历山大·普莱斯做完功课 |
| kissed his mom, went out for a jog. | 吻别他的母亲然后出去慢跑 |
| He told her he'd be back in time to take out the trash cans. | 他还说他会准时回来倒垃圾 |
| Just another night, until... | 一如平时直到... |
| ...until the defendant not only struck him | 肇事司机开车将他撞倒 |
| with his car but fled the scene, | 并畏罪逃脱 |
| leaving Alexander Pryce | 留下亚历山大·普莱斯 |
| alone and dying for hours | 一个人在那挣扎数小时后死去 |
| before his body was found the next morning... | 直到第二天早晨尸体被发现 |
| from heinous to unspeakable. | 这事件可谓令人发指 |
| The people will prove that not only did Mr. Chambers | 人们不但证实了钱伯斯先生 |
| strike and kill Alexander Pryce | 撞死了亚历山大·普莱斯 |
| but did so while once again under the influence of alcohol. | 而且证明了他又一次因为酗酒而肇事 |
| Happy birthday, Alex! | 生日快乐亚历克斯 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| - Rip right into it. - What? | -拆开看看-是什么 |
| Hope it's money. | 希望是钱 |
| Yeah, you wish. | 想得美 |
| Surprise. | 给你个惊喜 |
| Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字