马男波杰克第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Who wants chocolate chip pancakes? | 谁想吃碎巧克力薄饼 |
| I do! I do! | 我要我要 |
| Ethan, didn't you already eat your pancakes? | 伊桑你不是已经吃过薄饼了吗 |
| As Oliver North would say, "I do not recall." | 正如奥利弗·诺斯所说我不记得了 |
| Hey, where's Sabrina? | 塞布丽娜去哪儿了 |
| Not hiding under the table, that's for sure. | 不管去哪儿肯定不是藏在桌子底下 |
| Why don't you guys leave this one to me? | 还是让我来找吧 |
| Why aren't you dressed for school, prickly muffin? | 你怎么还不穿衣服准备去学校刺松饼 |
| I'm scared. Olivia told me sometimes, | 我害怕奥利维亚跟我说 |
| at school they have pop quizzes. | 学校有时候会突击测试 |
| I don't want to pop! | 我不想要爆开[突击测试] |
| That's too much, man. | 那太过分了伙计 |
| Sabrina, nobody's popping on my watch. | 塞布丽娜有我看着没人会爆开的 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| You stick with me, and I promise you, | 你跟着我我保证 |
| everything's gonna be just fine. | 一切都会顺顺利利的 |
| Cut, boom in the shot. | 卡支臂进镜头了 |
| What? I'll be in my trailer. | 什么那我去拖车里等 |
| Nah, I'm just horsin' around. | 我就是开个玩笑 |
| You folks enjoying the show? | 你们还喜欢这部剧吗 |

马男波杰克单词统计

马男波杰克高频单词统计
| And how about Sara Lynn as Sabrina? Isn't she wonderful? | 萨拉·琳演的塞布丽娜呢是不是也很棒 |
| Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
| Sara Lynn. You remember that name. | 萨拉·琳请大家记住这个名字 |
| Back to one, everybody. | 大家从头再来 |
| - Hey, you see those people? - Yeah. | -你看到那些人了吗-看到了 |
| Well, those boobs and jerk wads | 那些蠢材和混蛋 |
| are the best friends you'll ever have. | 将会是你最好的朋友 |
| Without them, you're nothing. Remember that. | 没有他们你什么也不是记住了 |
| Let's take it back to "Prickly muffin." | 从"刺松饼"开始 |
| Your family will never understand you, | 你的家人永远也不会理解你 |
| your lovers will leave you or try to change you, | 你的爱人会离开你或者试图改变你 |
| but your fans, you be good to them, | 但你的粉丝只要你对他们好 |
| and they'll be good to you. | 他们就会对你好 |
| We are rolling. Sound speed. | 开拍音轨就位 |
| The most important thing is, you got to give the people | 最重要的是对这些人 |
| what they want, even if it kills you, | 你得予给予求即使他们要求惊人 |
| even if it empties you out until there's nothing left to empty. | 即使他们的要求会让你精疲力尽倾家荡产 |
| No matter what happens, no matter how much it hurts, | 不管发生了什么不管你会有多痛 |
| you don't stop dancing, and you don't stop smiling, | 你不会停下跳舞的步伐也不要停止微笑 |
| and you give those people what they want. | 你对他们要予给予求 |
| And action. | 开始 |
| Why aren't you dressed for school, prickly muffin? | 你怎么还不穿衣服准备去学校刺松饼 |
| You might remember her as adorable Sabrina from Horsin' Around, | 你可能知道她是《胡闹的小马》里可爱的 |
| but on her new dance pop album, | 塞布丽娜但在她最新的舞蹈流行专辑中 |
| Sarah Lynn wants you to know that she is hot to trot. | 萨拉·琳想让你们知道她也可以热辣性感 |
| Why don't you touch my prickly muffin? | 来碰碰我的刺松饼 |
| My prickly muffin. | 我的刺松饼 |
| Ooh, prickly and it's muffin, and it's... | 它是有刺的松饼它 |
| It's ready For your stuffing. | 它等不及被你吃入肚中 |
| 好莱坞之路 瑞恩·西克雷斯特型主持人流行明星萨拉·琳 | |
| What is the message behind your music? | 你的歌想表达的是什么呢 |
| America needs to know that I'm not that little girl anymore. | 我希望全美国都知道我不再是那个小姑娘了 |
| I'm a grown up, sophisticated woman now, and I have sex, | 我长大了是个精致的小女人了 |
| and I do sexy things. | 我经历过性我也会性感撩人 |
| People like sex, okay, | 人们都喜欢性的 |
| and since I'm sexy right now, they like me. | 所以我现在性感了他们喜欢我这样 |
| Are you at all worried that audiences will grow bored | 你就不担心观众们会感到厌倦 |
| and abandon you for the next sexy thing? | 在出现下一个性感尤物的时候抛弃你吗 |
| Are you kidding? I'm Sarah freaking Lynn. | 你在开玩笑吗我可是萨拉·琳 |
| I'm gonna be sexy forever! | 我永远性感 |

马男波杰克中英对照台词本截图

马男波杰克中英对照台词本截图
| 萨拉·琳30岁了 瑞恩·西克雷斯特型主持人 | |
| Pop star and child actress, Sarah Lynn, | 童星出身的流行明星萨拉·琳 |
| celebrates her 30th birthday this month, raising the question, | 本月将庆祝30岁生日这引出一个问题 |
| "Does anyone care about Sarah Lynn anymore?" After all, she is 30. | 还有人喜欢萨拉·琳吗毕竟她30岁了 |
| Here to answer that question, | 为了回答这个问题让我们欢迎 |
| sexy, 14-year-old dubstep wunderkind, Sextina Aquafina. | 性感的14岁电子乐神童性缇娜·阿卡菲娜 |
| 性缇娜·阿卡菲娜歌手 "我的阴蒂很大" | |
| Sextina, what's your take? | 性缇娜你怎么看 |
| I love Sarah Lynn. I grew up on her music, okay, | 我喜欢萨拉·琳我是听着她的歌长大的 |
| and she's, like, an inspiration, but now, she is old, | 她就像是一个灵感源泉但现在她老了 |
| and shriveled, and gross, and nobody want her no more, okay? | 又胖又丑没人想再看到她了 |
| They want Sextina Aquafina, baby! | 他们想看的是性缇娜·阿卡菲娜 |
| Ha ha! You're delightful. | 你真可爱 |
| So where does Sarah Lynn go from here? | 那萨拉·琳该何去何从呢 |
| Oh, you know where she should go? | 你知道她应该去哪儿吗 |
| She should go wherever famous people go | 她应该去那些名人 |
| when they're done being famous, | 不红了之后去的地方 |
| and nobody cares if they live or die. | 那里没人管他们是死是活 |
| Who could that be? | 是谁 |
| Who-o-o wants chocolate chip pancakes? | 谁想吃碎巧克力薄饼 |
| I do! I do! | 我要我要 |
| Why are you talking to me? | 你为什么在跟我说话 |
| I thought maybe if I said that, | 我以为我这样说了 |
| you'd make me chocolate chip pancakes. | 你就会给我做碎巧克力薄饼了 |
| Oh, come on, buddy. | 别这样嘛兄弟 |
| It's a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, | 这可是个美丽的早晨阳光普照 |
| - birds are chirping... - Hey, BoJack, | -鸟声啁啾-波杰克 |
| - any plans for the weekend? - Still hate the troops, Boj? | -周末有计划吗-还是讨厌军队吗波 |
| Why don't you refill your bird feeder, huh? | 为什么不把喂鸟器填满 |
| Yeah, who's a bird got to blow | 是啊是哪只鸟需要"叫" |
| - to get some seed around here? - Good one. | -才能有种子的-说得好 |
| Let's do something fun today. | 我们今天来做点有趣的吧 |
| - Like what? - Like a cannonball! | -比如说-比如说炮弹 |
| Like a "buying you a new bed"? | 比如说给你买张新床 |
| 咫尺之猪 现代家具 | |
| Wow, everything in this store is made | 这间商店里的所有东西 |
| out of old train tracks and a reclaimed pier. | 都是由旧火车轨道和回收的支框做成的 |
| Oh, great, for ten grand, I can sleep like a hobo. | 棒花上一万元我就能睡得和流浪汉一样了 |
| Do we need letter openers | 我们需要用南方联邦的刺刀 |
| made out of Confederate bayonets? | 做的开信刀吗 |
| It says they're stained with authentic Yankee blood. | 据说它上面真的沾有北方士兵的血 |
| O-M-G. O-M-G! | 天呐天啊 |
| O-m-m-f-c-s-d-v-r-q-q-p-q-f-g! | 天噗噜嘻哈吭哧哼哈嘿 |
| I know. | 我知道 |
| Yeah, it's me, straight off your TV screens | 没错就是我前脚刚离开你的电视屏幕 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| and into your shitty lives. | 后脚就出现在你的现实生活中 |
| It's Sarah Lynn and Andrew Garfield. | 是萨拉·琳和安德鲁·加菲尔德 |
| Huh? What the... ? | 什么搞什么 |
| And what's your name, darling? | 你叫什么亲爱的 |
| I... mm... | 我我 |
| I'll just make it out to "Evelyn." | 那我就写伊芙琳好了 |
| Um, hi. Sarah Lynn, hi. | 你好呀萨拉·琳 |
| BoJack? Hey. | 波杰克 |
| Andrew, this is BoJack, my TV dad. | 安德鲁这是我电视里的老爸波杰克 |
| Oh, hello, I'm Andrew Garfield. | 你好我是安德鲁·加菲尔德 |
| Andrew's my boyfriend. | 安德鲁是我男朋友 |
| We're a celebrity power couple. | 我们是有影响力的名人情侣 |
| It's no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
| It's a really big deal. | 这真的很了不起 |
| Sarah Lynn, I actually wanted to talk to you about that. | 萨拉·琳其实我想和你谈谈这事 |
| When we started dating, you were the biggest star in the world, | 我们开始约会的时候你是世界大明星 |
| but your last few albums tanked, | 但你上几张专辑都失败了 |
| so now, I don't even know what you are anymore. | 所以现在我都不知道你到底是干嘛的了 |
| Are you... Are you breaking up with me? | 你是你是要跟我分手吗 |
| Oh, bother. | 真烦人 |
| Um, are those candy pills, | 这些是糖片吗 |
| 'cause if so, that is a lot of sugar. | 如果是的话那糖分可是很高的 |
| Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
| Do you like seeing me suffer? | 你就这么喜欢看我难受吗 |
| Because you know I'll bleed for you. | 因为你知道我愿意为你去死 |
| Damn! | 见鬼 |
| Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
| Darling, please, I wanted to do this in a public place | 亲爱的我选择在公共场合分手 |
| so you wouldn't make a scene. | 我以为你不会大吵大闹的 |
| You think I won't make a scene, you limey bastard? | 你觉得我不会大吵大闹你混蛋 |
| Then you really don't know me at all. | 那你可真是一点都不了解我 |
| Hey, everyone! Who wants to see me take a dump on that sofa? | 大家好有谁想看我在沙发上大号的 |
| And then she took a dump on a sofa | 然后她就在那个由回收螺旋桨 |
| made out of a reclaimed propeller. | 制成的沙发上大号了 |
| Where's Sarah Lynn now? | 萨拉·琳现在在哪里 |
| I checked her into promises. 28 days, she'll be good as new. | 我问过了28天后她就会恢复如初了 |
| How did it feel to check the girl | 在康复中心看电视里 |
| you raised on television into rehab? | 你养大的女孩子感觉如何 |
| It was tough. | 很难受 |
| I would have liked to reconnect with her. | 我本该加强和她之间的联系的 |
| At least we got to bond a little on the drive to Malibu. | 至少在我们开车去马里布时关系该更好一点 |
| I can see my organs. | 我都能看到我的内脏了 |
| Oh, whoa! She is losing a lot of blood, BoJack. | 她失血过多波杰克 |
| Beautiful day for a drive, though, huh? | 今天真适合开车对吧 |
| Well, maybe the two of you | 也许你们两个 |
| can catch up some more when she gets out of rehab. | 在她出康复中心之后可以多多接触一下 |
| People don't usually want to hang out with me after rehab. | 人们出康复中心后通常不愿意和我出去玩 |
| I'm really more of a before-rehab friend. | 更多的人是在进康复中心之前和我做朋友 |
| I think it's gonna be a long time before I see Sarah Lynn again. | 我觉得要很久之后我才会再见到萨拉·琳了 |
| Who could that be? | 是谁 |
| Look, BoJack, I appreciate what you were trying to do, | 波杰克我非常感谢你之前的努力 |
| but I don't need rehab. Look, good as new, huh? | 但我不需要去康复中心我好得不得了 |
| Oh, great, well, that's a relief. | 太好了真让人松了一口气 |
| Uh, should you be taking all those pills? | 你能吃这些药片吗 |
| It's dexitriathylphenolbarbatol. | 这是地西三苯酚巴拜酚 |
| - I got it from a doctor. - Your doctor or just a doctor? | -医生给我的-你的医生还是随便一个医生 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字