马男波杰克第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Say when. | 够了就说 |
When. | 说 |
Yeah, you'll never guess who's here. | 对你肯定猜不到谁在这里 |
Think '90s. | 往90年代想 |
No, BoJack Horseman from Horsin' Around. | 不《胡闹的小马》里的马男波杰克 |
No, I mean, he got a little fatter, | 没有虽然变胖了 |
but it's definitely him. | 不过绝对是他 |
He looks really sad. It's hilarious. | 他看起来好忧伤真好笑 |
Get over here now. | 赶快来啊 |
卡洛琳公主 工作 | |
I told you, I don't know where it is. | 我说了我不知道它在哪 |
Don't put things in my butt if you want them back. | 你要是还想要就别塞我屁股里啊 |
And hold for Princess Carolyn, please. | 请等待卡洛琳公主接听 |
完整版请点击 | |
Thanks, Laura. | 谢谢劳拉 |
BoJack, it's your favorite agent. | 波杰克我是你最爱的经纪人 |
Yeah, some agent, you couldn't even get me in the room for War Horse. | 真了不起你都不能让我去试镜《战马》 |
There were, like, ten horses in that movie. | 那电影里起码有十匹马 |
I didn't need to be the warhorse. | 我都没要当主角 |
Listen, dummy, I want to make sure you're all set | 听着傻蛋我要确认你准备好 |
马男波杰克单词统计
马男波杰克高频单词统计
for your first day with Diane tomorrow. | 明天跟戴安的首次合作了 |
Is she gonna ask me a bunch of personal questions? | 她会问我一堆私人问题吗 |
The woman we're paying to ghostwrite your memoir? | 我们雇她代笔写你的回忆录哎 |
Yeah, probably. | 当然会问 |
Okay, all right, there's no need to get... | 好吧你不用... |
What, catty? Are you gonna say catty? | 什么阴险吗你要说阴险吗 |
- I was not gonna say catty. - Oh, what were you gonna say? | -我没要说阴险-那你要说什么 |
I was gonna say catty because you're a cat. | 我说阴险因为你是只猫 |
Goodbye, BoJack. | 再见波杰克 |
Laura, I know you're listening. You got it, right? | 劳拉我知道你在听你懂的对不对 |
Laura, do not respond to him. Goodbye, BoJack. | 劳拉别理他再见波杰克 |
She got it. | 她懂的 |
Oh, my God. Take another one. | 天呐再照一张 |
Take another one. | 再照一张 |
Excuse me, I just wanted you to know | 不好意思我想跟你们说 |
that you ruined someone else's night tonight, | 你们今晚毁了别人美好的夜晚 |
and I hope you have enough decency | 希望你们还有自尊 |
to at least feel a little bit crappy about it. | 至少良心会觉得有一点不安 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
I was actually already in a bad mood, | 我心情已经很不好了 |
but I thought maybe for one night, | 但我觉得或许能有一晚 |
I could go out to a bar and try to forget about myself, | 可以去酒吧喝两杯忘了自己的烦心事 |
but now because of you and your friends, | 但现在因为你和你这群朋友 |
I feel more self-conscious than ever. | 我觉得更别扭了 |
If we were bothering you so much, | 我们要是这么烦你 |
why didn't you just leave? | 你就走呗 |
Because I didn't think of that, and now I feel stupid. | 因为我没想到会这样我真是太蠢了 |
Look, I have a right to be here. | 我有权在这里 |
No! | 不 |
Maybe because you're skinny and maybe 'cause you're pretty, | 可能你又瘦长得又好看 |
you're used to getting away with things, | 已经习惯随心所欲了 |
but I want you to know that your actions | 但我想让你知道你的行为 |
have an effect on others, and I hate you, | 已经影响到了其他人我讨厌你 |
and you are a horrible person, | 你是个烂人 |
and you not understanding that you're a horrible person | 而且你对自己是烂人浑然不知 |
doesn't make you less of a horrible person. | 并不能让你好多少 |
You think I'm pretty? | 你觉得我好看吗 |
Well, that was another in a long series | 众多让我后悔的人生选择中 |
of regrettable life choices. | 又多了一个 |
What'd you say? | 你说什么 |
马男波杰克中英对照台词本截图
马男波杰克中英对照台词本截图
I was tweeting about all the weird stuff you do in bed. | 我正在发推说你那些奇怪的性癖呢 |
Good morning. | 早上好 |
Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
I slept here. | 我在你家过夜了 |
Yeah, but why are you still here? | 是但你怎么还没走 |
Breakfast. | 吃早饭啊 |
That better not be my last Toaster Strudel. | 那最好不是我最后一个速冻点心 |
No, there were three left. | 不还剩三个 |
Well, get out of here. | 赶快走 |
My memoirist is gonna show up soon, | 帮我写回忆录的人要来了 |
and I don't need you... | 我不需要你... |
- What's your name? - Pam. | -你叫什么-帕姆 |
I don't need you Pam-ing up the place when she gets here. | 她来的时候我不需要你在这里乱转悠 |
- Hey, BoJack. - Ah! Why are you here? | -你好波杰克-你怎么在这里 |
- You told me to come at 9:00. - That doesn't sound like me. | -你让我九点来的-不像是我说的话啊 |
I have your email right here. | 我这有你发来的邮件 |
"Diane, why don't you come over Tuesday morning at 9:00? | "戴安不如你周二早上九点过来吧 |
Also, you should bring this email with you | 而且要带着这封邮件来 |
because I might not remember it because I just took | 因为我可能会不记得我才吃了 |
a bunch of horse tranquilizers, ha ha. | 一些马用镇静剂哈哈 |
Also, please don't put in my book | 还有别把我 |
that I use horse tranquilizers, ha ha. | 用镇静剂这事写进书里哈哈 |
I just use a small dose to help me fall asleep at night | 我只用了一点用来助眠的 |
and then a much, much larger dose | 然后又用了很多 |
to get me through the day. | 帮我熬过白天 |
Also, I'm drunk. | 而且我喝醉了 |
Also, I'm alone, so alone, so, so alone. | 而且我就一个人好孤独 |
Please don't put that in my book, | 请别把这个写进我的书里 |
book, book, book 'em, dildo. | 书书书个鸡巴 |
Does it taste like magenta in here?" | 尝起来跟女人的下面一样吗" |
Then I think you fell asleep on the keyboard | 然后我觉得你可能在键盘上睡着了 |
because it just says the letter "B" 27 times. | 因为这后面连打了27个b |
That does sound like me. | 的确像我干的 |
Well, anyway, this is my businessperson... | 总之这位是我的生意伙伴 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
Here to help me with some business needs. | 来帮我解决生意问题的 |
- All very above board. - Uh, what'd you say? | -一切都光明正大-你说什么 |
No need to mention her in the book either, | 书里也不用提到她 |
unless it's a business book. | 除非你写的是商业书 |
Ha ha, classic BoJack. | 典型的波杰克风格 |
Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
Oh, funny story, I'm filming a reality show later, | 说来有趣我后面要拍一部真人秀 |
so I thought I'd drop by with the old tennis ball and chain. | 所以就想着来顺便拜访下我女友 |
That is neither funny nor a story | 这既不好笑也不是故事 |
nor a reason for you to drop by. | 更不是你过来的理由 |
完整版请点击 | |
Aw, he just wanted to come over and brag | 他就是想来炫耀下 |
about his reality show. | 自己的真人秀 |
Get this, I am starring in a pilot presentation | 你看我要演出一部名人 |
for a celebrity reality show. | 真人秀的试播集 |
It's pretty cutting edge, huh? | 多潮啊是不是 |
Yeah, if it's 2003. | 2003年的潮吧 |
Ha ha. Don't tell VH1 that. | 可别跟VH1台这么说 |
Seriously, though, please don't tell VH1 that. | 真的别跟VH1台说 |
We are calling it Peanutbutter and Jelly. | 我们叫它《花生酱和果酱》 |
Get it? | 懂没 |
- Because I'm Mr. Peanutbutter. - Okay, who's Jelly? | -因为我是花生酱先生-那谁是果酱 |
No, no, no. It's like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. | 不不不就像花生酱和果酱三明治 |
It's wordplay. | 是文字游戏 |
You may have too forgiving a definition of the word "Wordplay." | 你真懂什么叫"文字游戏"吗 |
Well, it's a working title. | 名字还在想呢 |
Well, it could be working harder, and that's wordplay. | 那就使劲想想啊这才叫"文字游戏" |
How'd you even get in here? | 你们怎么进来的 |
Your roommate let us in. | 你室友开的门 |
Mi casa es su casa. | 我家就是你们家[西语] |
And that is the last of the Toaster Strudels, | 那是我最后一块速冻点心 |
and now my morning is ruined. | 现在我的早上彻底毁了 |
Could you guys keep it down, okay? | 你们能小声一点吗 |
I'm kind of on a date right now. | 我正在约会 |
Okay, I'm gonna go get breakfast, | 我出去买早饭 |
and when I get back, I want everyone out of my house | 等我回来你们最好都离开我家 |
except for you and you and... | 除了你你还有... |
- who are you again? - The girl you had sex with. | -你是谁来着-跟你上床的姑娘 |
Right. You definitely should have already been gone. | 对你早就该走了 |
I really shouldn't eat chocolate | 我真的不能吃巧克力 |
'cause it can literally kill me. | 因为吃了真的会死 |
Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
- But I love chocolate. - Story of my life. | -但我超爱巧克力-谁不是呢 |
Hey, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
Yes, I am BoJack Horseman, star of Horsin' Around. | 对我就是《胡闹的小马》里的马男波杰克 |
Yeah, okay, I don't care. | 好吧我不关心这个 |
Those are my muffins. | 那盒松饼是我的 |
I'm sorry, I... I don't understand. | 抱歉我没听懂 |
Did you bring them into the store with you? | 它们是你带进店里的吗 |
No, but I was going to buy them. | 不但我准备买 |
That's the last box, and I had dibs on them. | 那是最后一盒了我先看上的 |
Really? You had dibs? | 是吗你先看上的 |
Yeah, dibs. | 对我先的 |
I just put them down for a second while I went to the bathroom. | 我只是把它放下来去了个洗手间 |
Look, I don't even want the muffins. | 我根本没想买松饼 |
I was just looking at them, but I got to say, | 我不过是拿起来看看但我要说 |
if you put muffins down, they're not your muffins. | 如果你把松饼放下了那就不属于你了 |
So what, I was supposed to take them | 那要怎样我是应该 |
into the bathroom with me? | 带着它们一起上厕所吗 |
You didn't even put the muffins in a cart. | 这些松饼你都没放在你的购物车里 |
You just left them out here. | 你就随随便便把它们放在外面了 |
Yeah, in the produce section. | 是啊但这里是农产品区啊 |
Clearly, muffins aren't supposed to be in the produce section. | 松饼显然不属于农产品 |
That wasn't a sign to you that maybe someone else had dibs? | 这没有让你意识到这盒松饼可能是有主的吗 |
Look, I don't want to get into a whole thing here. | 我根本就不想搅合到这事里面来 |
Then give me the muffins. | 那就把松饼给我 |
No, 'cause maybe now I want the muffins. | 不给我现在有点想买松饼呢 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字