马男波杰克第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Horsin' Around is filmed before a live studio audience. | 《胡闹的小马》在现场观众前录制 |
Mondays. | 又是周一 |
Well, good morning to you too. | 你也早安啊 |
Oh, hey. | 你好[音同干草] |
Where? I'd love hay. | 在哪我可喜欢干草了 |
In 1987, the situation comedy Horsin' Around | 1987年情景喜剧《胡闹的小马》 |
premiered on ABC. | 在ABC台首播 |
The show, in which a young, bachelor horse | 该剧讲述一匹年轻的单身马 |
is forced to reevaluate his priorities | 在同意抚养三个人类儿童后 |
when he agrees to raise three human children, | 被迫重新审视人生的故事 |
was initially dismissed by critics | 此剧最初被评论家们 |
as broad and saccharine and not good, | 认为媚俗且低劣 |
but the family comedy struck a chord with America | 但这部家庭喜剧引起全美共鸣 |
完整版请点击 | |
and went on to air for nine seasons. | 并热播九季 |
The star of Horsin' Around, BoJack Horseman, | 《胡闹的小马》剧中明星马男波杰克 |
is our guest tonight. | 就是我们今晚的嘉宾 |
Welcome, BoJack. | 欢迎波杰克 |
马男波杰克 《胡闹的小马》 | |
It is good to be here, Charlie. | 很高兴能来查理 |
马男波杰克单词统计
马男波杰克高频单词统计
Sorry I was late. The traffic... | 抱歉迟到了太堵了 |
It's really no problem. | 真的没关系 |
I parked in a handicapped spot. I hope that's okay. | 我把车停残疾人车位了但愿没事 |
You parked in a... | 你停在... |
I'm sorry, disabled spot. | 抱歉残障车位 |
Is that the proper nomenclature? | 这么说是不是更恰当 |
Maybe you should move the car. | 或许你该移下车 |
No, I don't think I should drive right now. | 不要我觉得我现在不该开车 |
I'm incredibly drunk. | 我醉得不行 |
You're telling me that you're drunk right now? | 你是说你现在喝醉了吗 |
Is it just me, or am I nailing this interview? | 是光我觉得还是这采访我表现超棒 |
I kind of feel like I'm nailing it. | 我觉得是自己超棒 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Anyway, we were talking about Horsin' Around. | 总之我们还是说《胡闹的小马》吧 |
To what do you attribute the show's wide appeal? | 你觉得这剧为何如此受欢迎 |
Charlie, listen, you know, I know that it's very hip these days | 查理我知道最近流行把 |
to shit all over Horsin' Around, | 《胡闹的小马》贬成屎 |
but at the time, I can tell you... | 但在当时我可以说... |
- Is it okay to say "Shit"? - Please don't. | -我可以说"屎"吗-请别说 |
'Cause I... I think the show's actually pretty solid for what it is. | 因为我觉得这剧还是有可取之处的 |
It's not Ibsen, sure, | 没错的确不是经典喜剧 |
but look, for a lot of people, | 但你要知道对很多人来说 |
life is just one long, hard kick in the urethra, | 人生不过是对你尿道猛踢一脚 |
and sometimes when you get home | 而且有时候你在尿道被踢 |
from a long day of getting kicked in the urethra, | 度过漫长的一天后回家 |
you just want to watch a show about good, likable people | 只想看些善良有爱的人们 |
who love each other, | 相亲相爱的剧 |
where, you know, no matter what happens, | 在剧里不管发生什么 |
at the end of 30 minutes, | 半小时结束 |
everything's gonna turn out okay. | 大家还是会团结友爱 |
You know, because in real life... | 你懂的因为现实生活里... |
Did I already say the thing about the urethra? | 我说了那个尿道梗没 |
Well, let's talk about real life. | 我们还是来说现实生活吧 |
What have you been doing since the show's cancellation | 这剧18年前取消之后 |
18 years ago? | 你都在干什么 |
That's a great question, Charlie. | 问得好查理 |
I, uh... | 我... |
Uh, I... | 我... |
Maury! Maury! Maury! Maury! | 莫瑞莫瑞莫瑞莫瑞 |
In the case of one-year-old Phoenix, | 对于1岁的菲尼克斯 |
马男波杰克中英对照台词本截图
马男波杰克中英对照台词本截图
you are the father. | 你就是亲生父亲 |
Morning, sunshine. | 早上好帅哥 |
Why so gloomy, roomie? | 叹什么气室友 |
First of all, we're not roommates. You are my houseguest. | 首先我们不是室友你是我房客 |
Well, we don't need to put labels on things. | 别这么急着下定义嘛 |
You sleep on my couch, and you don't pay rent. | 你睡我沙发上也不付房租 |
I've had tapeworms that were less parasitic. | 我肚子里的寄生虫都比你独立 |
I don't even remember why I let you stay with me in the first place. | 我都记不得当初为什么收留你 |
Because my parents kicked me out, | 因为我爸妈把我赶出来了 |
and I had nowhere to go, | 我没地方能去 |
and even though you don't want anyone to know it... | 即使你不想别人发现 |
you secretly have a good heart. | 你心地还是很善良的 |
You told me they didn't approve of your "alternative lifestyle." | 你跟我说他们不赞同你"另类的生活方式" |
I thought you were, like, a troubled gay teen or something. | 我还以为你是年幼的小基佬什么的 |
I didn't realize by "alternative lifestyle" | 没想到"另类的生活方式" |
that you meant you were lazy. | 是指你懒得要死 |
That's on you for making assumptions. | 谁叫你自己乱猜 |
Also, if you're looking for the Toaster Strudels, | 而且如果你是在找速冻点心 |
I got really high last night and ate them all. | 我昨晚嗑嗨以后都吃光了 |
Did you say you've had tapeworms? | 你刚才说你有寄生虫吗 |
Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来见我 |
I would have invited you to my office, | 我想请你去我办公室的 |
but the electric company shut off our power. | 但电力公司给我们断电了 |
That's unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
Just an issue with the bank and a lack of money in it. | 跟银行有矛盾缺钱罢了 |
Now, as you know, Penguin is very eager | 你也知道企鹅出版集团很迫切 |
to publish your memoirs, | 想出版你的回忆录 |
but you keep missing your deadlines. | 但你一直拖稿 |
I know, and I'm sorry, | 我知道很抱歉 |
but I am making great progress. | 但我在加油写了 |
BoJack Horseman - the BoJack Horseman Story, | 《马男波杰克马男波杰克的故事》 |
written by BoJack Horseman. | 作者马男波杰克 |
Chapter One. | 第一章 |
Chapter One. | 第一章 |
Chapter... | 第一 |
One. | 章 |
Look, we really need a bestseller here at Penguin. | 企鹅集团真的要再出一本畅销书 |
Things are not that great for me, money wise. | 我们现在经济真的很紧张 |
Aren't you an editor at a major publishing house? | 你难道不是一家大型出版社的编辑吗 |
Yeah, a publishing house. | 是啊出版社 |
When was the last time you saw a book? | 你上次看到纸质书是什么时候 |
I thought I saw someone reading one in the park the other day, | 我记得那天在公园看到有人读书的 |
but it turned out it was a takeout menu. | 结果是张外卖菜单 |
Whenever you're ready. | 买单喊我 |
We're living month to month here. | 我们现在捉襟见肘 |
完整版请点击 | |
We're kind of counting on your autobiography | 就指着你的自传 |
to save the company, no pressure. | 来救公司了别有压力 |
That's actually a lot of pressure. | 压力很大好吗 |
Have you considered working with a ghostwriter? | 你想过找代笔吗 |
Ugh, no, thank you. | 不用谢谢 |
Look, just give me one more week, | 再给我一周 |
and I will give you some pages | 我就给你几页 |
that'll knock your ass back to the South Pole. | 精彩到把你震回南极的好稿子 |
I'm from Cincinnati. | 我是辛辛那提人 |
It... that doesn't matter. | 无所谓了 |
I'll call you in a week. | 一周之后我打给你 |
Yes, one week. | 好的一周 |
I'm telling you, this book is a top priority for me. | 我跟你说我绝对把写书放第一位 |
粉企鹅 工作 | |
Oh, right. Yeesh. | 对哦算了 |
You're wearing that to the prom? | 你就穿成这样去舞会吗 |
What, you don't think it's cute? | 怎么你觉得不可爱吗 |
Neigh way, Jose. | 咴常不可爱荷西 |
"Neigh way, Jose." | 咴常不可爱荷西 |
I improvised that line. | 这句是我现想的 |
I mean, it was written, | 我是说是写好的 |
but I gave it the old BoJack spin. | 但我加入了波杰克风格 |
Hey, how many times have you watched this episode? | 你这集看过多少遍了 |
Yeah, but do you get it, though? | 没错但你看懂没 |
Because "nay" means no, | "咴常"就是非常 |
but it's also a thing that horses say. | 但咴也是马的叫声 |
It works on every level. | 这是双关啊 |
- I get it. - Ah, you don't get it. | -知道了-你才不知道 |
芝加哥 首演夜 | |
Three little orphans one, two, three | 三个孤儿一二三 |
Without a home or a family tree | 没有饭吃没衣穿 |
Until this horse said "Live with me" | 遇到马男心灵善 |
And now we've got a new family | 欢乐一家不离散 |
We were lost and now we're found | 搞笑生活乐开花 |
Horsin' around | 胡闹的小马 |
Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
Todd, I weigh over 1,200 pounds. | 陶德我重1200磅哎 |
It takes a lot of beer to get me drunk. | 要喝醉得很多酒好吧 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Ah, yeah, I see. | 我知道了 |
You're just bummed out because Princess Carolyn | 你喝多了是因为卡洛琳公主 |
dumped you last night. | 昨晚甩了你 |
BoJack, we need to talk. | 波杰克我们得谈谈 |
Hey, check out the rug on that guy. | 看那家伙的假发 |
Slow and steady, am I right, ladies? | 又慢又稳是不是美女们 |
Who does he think he's fooling? | 他以为能骗到谁啊 |
Turtles don't have hair. | 乌龟才没头发 |
Stop embarrassing me. | 别给我丢人了 |
That is Lenny Turteltaub. | 那是莱尼·龟泰伯 |
You know, I am not crazy about the bread here. | 知道吗我不喜欢这的面包 |
Why do I keep eating it? | 我干嘛还吃个不停 |
BoJack, can you please just listen for a second? | 波杰克请听我说话好吗 |
You have my undivided attention. | 我全神贯注地在听 |
I think we should see other people. | 我觉得我们该分手了 |
Were we not seeing other people? | 难道我们没分手吗 |
BoJack, I'm almost there. | 波杰克我快高潮了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字