傲骨之战第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Hi, Uncle Jax. | 你好贾克斯叔叔 |
| Maia. | 玛娅 |
| How are you these days? | 你最近过得怎么样 |
| Good. Very good. | 很好好极了 |
| Glad things are going so well for you, Mom. | 看你活得这么滋润我就放心了妈 |
| No, M-Maia, Maia. | 不玛娅玛娅 |
| Maia. M... | 玛娅 |
| Maia, darling. | 玛娅亲爱的 |
| That is not what it looked like. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
| Tell me what it looked like, Mom. | 告诉我事情是怎么样的妈 |
| Because my dad is in jail for something he didn't do | 我爸被人陷害而锒铛入狱 |
| and you're fucking the man who put him there?! | 你却在和害他坐牢的人乱搞 |
| Don't you use that language with me! | 不许你这么跟我说话 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - I'm trying to talk some sense into him. - Oh, really? | -我是想劝劝他-真的吗 |
| See, what kind of sense requires him to take off his shirt? | 怎么个劝法让他把衬衫都脱了 |
| What kind do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
| Oh, my God. Seriously? | 我的天你认真的吗 |
| You're telling me you're doing this for Dad? | 你想说你是为了爸才这么做的吗 |
| Okay, good to know. | 好我知道了 |

傲骨之战单词统计

傲骨之战高频单词统计
| Don't... | 别 |
| don't tell-tell Dad, please. | 别告诉你爸拜托了 |
| It will kill him. | 他会痛不欲生的 |
| Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
| Okay, it is done. | 好完事了 |
| We've removed one piece of metal. | 我们把一块金属取出来了 |
| Looks like shrapnel. | 好像是榴弹碎片 |
| Good, it's all good. How big is it? | 好一切进展顺利有多大 |
| Three centimeters by one. | 长三厘米宽一厘米 |
| You're doing fine, Yusuf. | 你做得很好尤瑟夫 |
| - Can you move the camera closer? - Roger. | -你能把摄像头移近些吗-收到 |
| Can you ask the dentist | 你能让牙医 |
| to suture it up and close the hole? | 把伤口缝合起来吗 |
| A couple of bites should do it. | 缝几针就好 |
| Just tie and repeat. | 只是来回穿引而已 |
| Good. The shrapnel's gone. | 很好榴弹碎片取出来了 |
| You'll need to keep track | 你们需要持续关注 |
| of the blood pressure and the fever spikes. | 血压和急性发热 |
| Okay, for the second lesion, sew towards yourself | 来处理次要伤口朝你身体方向缝合 |
| and keep tension on the stitch. | 注意缝合的张力 |
| Is everything all right there, Yusuf? | 你那边还好吗尤瑟夫 |
| It's Syria, Doctor. Clearly no. | 这是叙利亚医生当然不好 |
| We thought we heard a sound, a rumble. | 我们好像听到有响动轰隆隆的声音 |
| All good here. | 这里一切都好 |
| Just watching a dentist save a life. | 就是看着牙医在拯救生命 |
| Sounds like it's where you are, Doctor. | 听着好像是你那边的声音医生 |
| With your Chicago murder rate, I'm worried. | 考虑到你们芝加哥的谋杀率我很担心 |
| Keep monitoring him. We don't want any big changes. | 密切关注他我们可不想出现什么大差错 |
| I'll try to check in later, | 我尽量晚一点再联系 |
| - but I might be out of circulation. - Dr. Randolph Picot? | -但我可能不在了-兰道夫·皮科医生 |
| - What is wrong, Doctor? - Yes. | -怎么了医生-没错 |
| - What is this about? - You're under arrest. | -有什么事吗-你被捕了 |
| Please place your hands behind your back. | 请把你的手放到背后 |
| I'm in the middle of an operation. | 我还在手术之中 |
| Please place your hands behind your back. | 请把你的手放到背后 |
| Salaries charged as expenses: $13.8 million. | 员工费用支出1380万 |
| Actuarial gain on defined benefit pensions: $3.1 million. | 养老金固定收益所得310万 |
| Partners capital: $3.4 million. | 合伙人资金340万 |
| And we're still waiting for one capital contribution. | 我们还有一位合伙人没交认购金 |
| But with that anticipation, the profit for the financial year | 但按这样的预期合伙人的 |

傲骨之战中英对照台词本截图

傲骨之战中英对照台词本截图
| available for division among partners: $8.5 million. | 财政年收益将达到850万 |
| Good. Then we're doing great. Congrats. | 好生意不错恭喜大家 |
| One problem. | 有个问题 |
| - Of course. - Ventura Bridge, the cell phone tower company. | -当然了-文图拉网桥那个手机塔公司 |
| They haven't paid their retainer yet. | 他们的律师费还没付 |
| It's got to be an oversight. | 肯定是一时疏忽 |
| Well, maybe, but without their retainer, | 可能吧但没有他们的律师费 |
| we're down $12,600,000. | 我们少了1260万 |
| That means all the equity partners will owe | 这意味着今年所有股权合伙人 |
| $300,000 more this year. | 都欠30多万 |
| It's an oversight, y'all. | 这肯定是一时疏忽各位 |
| The Ventura Bridge is a no-bid contract going back, | 文图拉网桥是个无招标合同 |
| what, five years? | 合作都有五年了 |
| That's money in hand. | 这钱跑不掉 |
| Don't worry. I will make a call. | 别担心我打电话问一下 |
| You better, or we're all out $300,000. | 最好不过了否则我们每人30万就没了 |
| Diane Lockhart's office. | 戴安·洛哈特办公室 |
| No, she's in a meeting right now, can I take a message? | 不她在开会我能给你转告吗 |
| Okay. | 好 |
| May I take a message? | 我能给"您"转告吗 |
| What? | 什么 |
| May I take a message? | 我能给"您"转告吗 |
| Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| May I help you? | "您"有什么事吗 |
| You did a bit of investigating the other day, didn't you? | 你之前做过调查工作对吗 |
| I did a bit of investigating? | 我做过调查工作吗 |
| I understand what those words mean, | 这话每个字我都认识 |
| but you'll have to give me more context. | 但你得给我点语境才行 |
| I like your shoes. | 你的鞋不错 |
| You went out and got the names for the class action. | 你外出拿到了集体诉讼案的人员名单 |
| Oh, yeah. I just... I worked at the mall, | 没错我只是我在商场工作过 |
| and it seemed easier to just go talk to some friends. | 似乎和朋友随便聊聊天就能把问题解决了 |
| Hmm. I'm the investigator. | 我是这里的调查员 |
| Oh, I stepped on your toes, didn't I? | 我在太岁头上动土了是吗 |
| Well, it was a one-time thing. | 只此一次下不为例 |
| Don't worry. Marissa. | 别担心我叫梅丽莎 |
| I have to get that. | 我得接电话了 |
| Diane Lockhart's office. How can I... may I help you? | 戴安·洛哈特我能有什么能帮您的吗 |
| I know. I shouldn't be interrupting you, | 我知道我不该打扰你 |
| but a Dr. Picot is on the line. | 但皮科医生来电找你 |
| Yes, it's his malpractice case. Tell him I'll call him back. | 没错他的失职案告诉他我会回电 |
| No, no, no, he was arrested. | 不他被逮捕了 |
| What? When? | 什么什么时候的事 |
| Just an hour ago. | 就一小时前 |
| Why? | 为什么 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Terrorism. | 涉嫌恐怖行动 |
| I need to see my dad. | 我需要见我的父亲 |
| See, I'm your lawyer, | 我是你律师 |
| and I'm trying to save you from an indictment. | 我在尽力让你免于被起诉 |
| I still need to see him. | 我还是得去见我父亲 |
| I need to warn him. I think he's being set up. | 我得警告他我认为他被陷害了 |
| By whom? | 被谁陷害了 |
| My Uncle Jax and my mom. | 贾克斯叔叔和我母亲 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| Here's the thing. I'm going. | 这样吧我得去一趟 |
| Wait, you're going now? | 等等你现在就去吗 |
| No, no, no. I'm going with you to visit your dad. | 不我是要和你一起去见你父亲 |
| No, I don't need... | 不我不需要 |
| That's nonnegotiable. | 这没得商量 |
| Maia, there will be a moment when you tell a client, | 玛娅你会在某个时候告诉客户说 |
| "For your own good, you have to do what I say." | "请一定照我说的做这是为了你好" |
| This is one of those moments for you. | 对于你来说现在就是那样的时候 |
| So, I'll allow you to visit your dad in prison, | 所以我会允许你去探监 |
| but I'm gonna be there. | 但我要和你一起去 |
| I'm gonna hear everything you say to him | 我会听到你对他说的每一个字 |
| and everything he says to you, | 以及他对你说的每一个字 |
| so it's subject to attorney/client privilege. | 这样谈话会受到律师与当事人保密协定的保护 |
| Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
| Oh, Dr. Picot? | 皮科医生吗 |
| I'm Diane Lockhart, your malpractice lawyer. | 我是戴安·洛哈特你失职案的律师 |
| This is quite a situation you've gotten yourself into. | 你惹上的麻烦不小 |
| Yes, I know, a terrorist sympathizer. | 我知道说我是恐怖分子支持者 |
| Won't my rabbi be surprised. | 这会让我的牧师大吃一惊 |
| And you were conducting open-heart surgery in Syria? | 你当时在指导位于叙利亚的开胸手术吗 |
| Medical personnel have been so depleted in Syria | 叙利亚一直缺乏医疗人员 |
| that Doctors Without Borders is providing technical support | 无国界医生一直在为他们提供支持 |
| via Skype to nondoctors there. | 用视频电话指导非专业人士 |
| I see, well, good. | 我明白了好的 |
| So, this is merely an initial appearance to secure pretrial release, | 这只是传讯为了获取保释 |
| so it should go fairly smoothly. | 所以应该不会有什么问题 |
| So, you're clearly not a flight risk. | 你明显没有弃保潜逃的风险 |
| Well, I do have a fishing cabin in Ontario, | 我在加拿大安大略省有钓鱼度假屋 |
| but it barely has a toilet. | 但它连厕所都要凑合着用 |
| I like you, Doctor. I think you're funny, | 我挺喜欢你的医生你很风趣 |
| but the court doesn't do well with funny. | 但法庭不会喜欢这样 |
| Got it. Zip it. | 明白了我会闭嘴的 |
| Uh, did you know he was a terrorist? | 你知道他是恐怖分子吗 |
| Excuse me? | 什么 |
| Your patient in Syria, did you know he was a terrorist? | 你叙利亚的病人你知道他是恐怖分子吗 |
| Are you two together? | 你们俩是一起的吗 |
| Because I want her there, that's all. | 因为我希望她也在场就这么简单 |
| It's still your case, Diane. | 这还是你的案子戴安 |
| It's an initial appearance. | 这只是传讯 |
| I don't need hand-holding with an initial appearance. | 我不需要人手把手地帮忙 |
| Who said anything about hand-holding? | 谁说是要帮忙了 |
| Lucca wasn't doing anything, | 卢卡什么也没做 |
| and she has experience in federal court. | 她有处理联邦法院案件的经验 |
| Barbara, I was a name partner | 芭芭拉我曾是全市最大的律所 |
| at the town's biggest firm. | 的冠名合伙人 |
| Yes, and I'm a name partner at this firm. | 没错而我是你现在律所的冠名合伙人 |
| I'm not questioning that. | 我没有质疑你的意思 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字