傲骨贤妻第1季第8集台词

英文 中文
Previously on The Good Wife. 《傲骨贤妻》前情回顾
I had more to release about your husband. 我能公布关于你丈夫的东西还有很多
A lot more. 多得多
Disturbing things. 让人困扰的东西
I was holding back. 我当时有所隐瞒
Do we tell mom? 我们要告诉妈妈吗
They sent them to hurt her. So I say no. 他们送来这个是想伤害她所以还是不要吧
You're three months into a ten-year sentence, 10年刑期你才服了3个月
And you're plotting your political comeback. 却在谋划着重归政坛
Politics is just a game of chutes and ladders. 政治就是一个充满危险和机遇的游戏
Alicia,um,we... 艾丽西娅我们
...We need you to do something that we didn't expect. 我们需要你做一些我们没有预料到的事
Will you testify? 你愿意出庭作证吗
Mrs. Florrick? 福瑞克太太
Sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你久候了
We had to move them. 我们要把他们转移
I put them in the jury holding room. 我让他们到陪审团休息室
And I'd do it again. 我会再来一次
But I do wish that every prosecutor 但我真的希望每一位检察官
Had my experience of walking in a convict's shoes. 都能和我一样体验一下牢狱生活
Well, you must've seen the articles or heard the rumblings. 你肯定已从媒体报道得知了
With crime rates up 随着犯罪率的增长
And disappointment in your successor rising, 和对你继任者的日益不满
The voters seem to want you back. 选举人似乎希望你回归
Well, Russ, I'll always remember what my dad told me. 拉斯我一直记得我爸爸告诉我的话
And he said, "if you're ever granted a second act in life, 他说"如果你获得了人生的第二次机会"
Don't repeat the first one." "不要重蹈覆辙"
So as gratified as I am by all the talk, I think... 所以尽管我对民众的支持感到欣慰
I think that's all it is: Talk. 但那毕竟只是空谈仅此而已
So, then, what's next for Peter Florrick? 那么接下来彼得·福瑞克有什么计划
I've got to go into that courtroom in the next few weeks 未来的几周我将走上法庭
And win this appeal. 争取赢得这次上诉
完整版请点击
That's not gonna be easy. 这并不容易
I have a family-- 我有家庭
A wife who's been nothing short of amazing, 一位了不起的妻子
Two kids-- strength through all of this. 还有两个孩子他们是支撑我的动力
I'm very proud of them. 我为他们感到骄傲
I promised to address the elephant in the room, 我答应过要谈一下那个丑闻
And so I have to do that now. 所以我们开始吧
What drove you to seek prostitutes 明知这可能使你的生活
When you know it could put 和政治生涯陷入困境
Your life and your career in so much danger? 你为何还要招妓
I'm a flawed human being. 我是个有弱点的普通人
And, uh...
And I've paid a heavy price. 而我已为此付出了沉重的代价
I'm not complaining. 我不是在埋怨
That's just the truth. 只是在陈述事实
But I've looked in the mirror, 但我曾注视着镜子
And what I've seen, I don't like. 我不喜欢我所看到的一切
And I'm gonna change it. 所以我要改变现状
That said, I do think it's time to turn the page, 我想是时候重新开始
Look to the future. 展望未来了
Thanks, love. 谢谢宝贝
Oh, God, you smell good. 天啊你很香
How'd it go? 感觉如何
Good, I think. 不错我觉得
It was kinda weird. 只是有点奇怪
Oh ,by the way, this is Kya Poole, 对了这是吉雅·普尔
LLC consultant. She's a reputation manager. 有限责任公司顾问她是位声誉经理人
Hello, Mrs. Florrick. I have a lot of respect for you. 你好福瑞克太太久仰了
- Thank you. - Thanks. -谢谢-谢谢
Hope it fits. 在牢里呆了这么久
Prison fare takes its toll. 希望还能合身
So I'll just change. Jim, can I use the bathroom? 那我去换衣服了吉姆我能借一下洗手间吗
That's the look the public misses: 这就是民众怀念的表情
Confident, real, optimistic. 自信真实乐观
Know what he was talking about at that moment? 知道他那时候在谈什么吗
You.
I have to go. 我要走了
- Stern, Lockhart & Gardner, right? - Yes. -斯特恩洛克哈特&加德纳律所对吗-是
Say hello to Will. 替我问候威尔
Hey, you'll drop by later, right? 你稍后会过来是吗
Yeah, I'll stop by after work. 对我下班后过来
Good.
I'm sor-sorry. What was the question again? 抱歉你刚问什么
You work at Chicago Polytech, 你在芝加哥综合理工学院工作
Isn't that correct, Professor Whitton? 是吗惠顿教授
Yes. I, um, uh... 是的我
I received a grant to research cellular reproduction... 我收到了用来研究细胞繁殖的资助
I'm sorry, cellular reproduction in pluripotent stem cells. 抱歉是多潜能肝细胞繁殖
More commonly known as cloning? 就是通俗讲的克隆
Yes, I-I'm sorry. Yes, cloning. 是抱歉是克隆
Why does she keep apologizing so much? 为什么她不停地道歉
That's who she is. 她就是这样的人
Now, the prosecution contends 现在原告指证
That you buckled under the pressure of your research. 你承受不了你的研究压力
You were supposed to deliver your results, 你本该提交你的研究报告
And you missed several deadlines. 但你错过了好几次期限
Missing deadlines is just, um, I mean, 错过期限只是...我是说
Everybody misses deadlines. 每个人都会错过期限
Did you set the fire 你有没有放火
That destroyed your lab, Professor Whitton? 烧毁你的实验室惠顿教授
No... 没有
Never. I, uh... 绝对没有我
Look, I was on the verge 我即将得到剑桥大学的
Of a career-defining fellowship at Cambridge. 董事职位事关我的职业生涯
I would never do anything to hurt my research. 我绝不会做任何危及到我研究的事
Where were you at the time of the fire? 火灾发生时你在哪里
Um, I was running on the, uh, track across campus. 我正在跑步在学校跑道上
This is like watching a baby seal being clubbed. 这像看着一只小海豹被棒打
That's after how many sessions of witness prep? 这是进行了多少次作证预演之后
Three. 三次
You can't put her on the stand. 你不能让她出庭作证
The stammering, the nerves, 说话结结巴巴神经质
完整版请点击
She looks guilty. 她看起来像有罪
She's innocent. 她是清白的
Yeah, well, so's my four-year-old niece, 我那四岁的侄女也是清白的
But I wouldn't put her on the stand either. 但我不会让她出庭
What do you get from her? 你从她那得到什么
Denial, alibi, context. 拒绝认罪不在场证明事情经过
You still have the alibi witness? 你还有不在场证人吗
And the guard and the arson expert. 还有保安和纵火案专家
I'd keep her a mile away from the stand. 是我的话我会让她远离证人席
You put her on, she's going away for 15 years. 如果你让她出庭她就要在牢里呆15年
That puts more pressure on the other witnesses. 这会给其他证人增加压力
Get some tougher witness prep, will ya? 准备一些刁钻点的问题好吗
Those were wiffle balls you were throwing at her. 你刚问得太和风细雨了
Will, we're stretched a little thin here. 威尔我们现在顾得了头顾不了尾
The layoffs? 不是在闹裁员嘛
- Uh, I'll put Josephson on it. - Josephson? -那我去找约瑟夫森-约瑟夫森
No. I need it to be tougher. More blood sport. 不行需要更刁钻更激烈
You get two lawyers who really butt heads, 你去找两名针锋相对的律师
Make them prosecution defense, 让他们分饰控方和辩方律师
You need this to be more Darwinian, more real world. 要向达尔文理论看齐优胜劣汰
Doesn't get more Darwinian than that. 还有比那俩人更符合要求的吗
Witness prep 108. Keith Thomas, arson expert. 108号证人预演基思·托马斯纵火案专家
Mr. Thomas, can you give us 托马斯先生你能给我们一些
Your professional opinion of the arson investigations? 纵火案调查的专业意见吗
It was a rush to judgment. 这是一个武断的判断
The fire department labeled it an arson, 消防部门把这列为纵火案
But the reality is, it could've been an accident. 但实际上这有可能是一场意外
But arson investigators said they found traces 但纵火调查人员表示他们在案发现场
Of lighter fluid at the crime scene. 找到打火机液体的痕迹
They're calling it lighter fluid, 他们叫这为打火机液体
But what they really found was butane, 实际上就是丁烷
Which is not only commonplace in a lab, 这是一种在实验室里普遍存在
But could spontaneously ignite. 容易自燃的物质
Thank you, sir. 谢谢先生
Spontaneously ignite? 自燃
Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
Yes, I am serious. I try to be. 对我是认真的尽量认真
Okay, well, then let's continue in this serious vein. 好吧那我们认真地继续下去吧
Aren't all the flammable liquids stored in steel cabinets 所有储存着易燃液体的钢柜
On the other side of the lab? 是否都在实验室的另一边
Yes, I believe that's correct. 是我想是的
You believe that's correct, but you don't know. 你想是的但你不确定
Wouldn't you object at this point? 这时你不是该反对吗
No, she wouldn't. 不她不反对
Just do your best, sir. 如实回答吧先生
We're just trying to prep you for the tough questions. 我们只是想为你应对棘手问题而做好准备
I misspoke. I should have said, "yes, that's correct." 我说错了我应该说"对是这样的"
What about the wax residue found at the crime scene? 那么在案发现场发现的残余的蜡呢
Investigators say it came from a birthday candle 调查员说那是一支生日蜡烛
Used as part of a time-delay incendiary device. 用来作延迟引爆的装置
You ever seen that before? 你遇见过这种情况吗
A birthday candle can be used as a three-minute fuse 生日蜡烛可以用作为一根3分钟的导火线
Allowing the arsonist to flee before a fire. 让纵火犯在爆炸前离开现场
But I think it's far more likely 但我觉得那些蜡
To have come from some wax paper, 更有可能是蜡纸上的残留物
Which would not be out of place at a lab. 这在实验室里也很正常
Yeah, I see that all the time in labs, 那是我常在实验室里看到蜡纸
For sandwiches or comb harmonicas. 用来包三明治或清理口琴[反讽]
That's kinda rude. 你太刻薄了吧
Oh, I'm just getting started. 这才是个开始
Did you ever visit Dr. Whitton's lab, sir? 你去看过惠顿博士的实验室吗先生
No. I'm an expert witness, I'm not an investigator. 我是一名专家证人不是一名调查员
Did you evaluate photos of the crime scene? 你仔细看过案发现场的照片了吗
- Yes, I did. - But ultimately, -是的我看过-但最后
Your assessment of the fire is based on pure conjecture. 你对火灾的评估却只基于纯粹的推测
I'm offering my theory based on years-- 我的结论是基于我多年的...
- Which you're being paid for. - As are you! -而你还因此得到酬劳-你也一样
Yeah, but only one of us is trying to sell their theories as truth. 对但我们中只有一人有说服力
Okay. 好了
Let's just sum up, shall we? 我们来下结论吧好吗
Your belief is that a rag soaked in butane-- 惠顿博士从未在她的实验中用到丁烷
A chemical which Dr. Whitton never used in her work-- 但你认为一块浸透了丁烷的布
Somehow migrated across the lab and into her research area, 神秘地从实验室那头飘到她的实验区域
And then spontaneously ignited 然后在一张
On a piece of discarded wax paper. 被丢弃了的蜡纸上自燃
He was the best. Really. 他是最好的真的吗
We had three other arson experts, all half as good. 我们还有三个纵火案专家都不及他一半
Well... You know how I'm always looking for a silver lining. 你知道我总是在寻找一丝希望
It was a nice cross by your boy. 你属下的盘问干得不错
Yes.
Darwin is alive and well. 简直是达尔文复生啊
The bad news is, we can't sell this as an accident. 坏消息是我们不能以意外事件来辩护
Wax paper and spontaneous combustion? 蜡纸和自燃
Jurors will laugh you out of court. 陪审员会嗤之以鼻
So if we can't sell it as an accident, 所以如果我们不能以意外事件来辩护
Sell it as arson, just not by Ellen. 就以纵火来辩护但不是埃伦做的
You're doubting my story? 你们怀疑我的说法
No, we just feel we have better options. 不我们只是觉得有更好的策略
But... But if I don't testify, 但如果我不出庭作证
Won't the jury think that I'm... Suspicious? 陪审员不会认为我可疑吗
It's all about finding the best strategy for acquittal, Ellen. 这是取得无罪宣判的最佳策略埃伦
They've taken my passport. 他们扣留了我的护照
Yes, well, that's... 是的这是
...Standard. Would you excuse me, please? 例行规矩失陪一下
I-I'm... I just... You know... 我只是
It feels like I'm just being put in a smaller and smaller box. 感觉就像被困在一个越来越小的箱子里
When does your family arrive? 你的家人什么时候到
They're not coming. 他们不来了
The last continuance, they lost money on the plane tickets, 上次诉讼延期他们花了很多钱在机票上
And I just told them not to come. 我就让他们不要来了
I don't know anyone here. 我在这里谁也不认识
I'll be right back. 我很快回来
You can go, too, if you want. 你也可以走如果你想的话
It's all right. 没事的
It's not. 不是的
I'm facing 15 years in prison. 我面临着15年的牢狱之苦
Left-wing bioconservatives, religious bioconservatives, 左翼生物保守派宗教生物保守派
Animal rights activists-- 动物权利协会
Ellen's lab received hate mail from all of them. 埃伦的实验室收到了他们的恐吓信
Okay, good. 好很好
Cary, you continue with witness prep. 凯里你继续为证人作预演
Alicia, you help him. Try to keep it competitive. 艾丽西娅你协助他尽量激烈一点
Tamara, keep me in the loop. 塔玛拉随时报告进展
What'd I miss? 我错过了什么
Plan B. Religious fanatics. 备用方案宗教狂热分子
Saw your husband's appeal starts today. 我看到你丈夫的上诉今天开庭
Yep.
Should be interesting. 应该会很有趣吧
I'm kind of nostalgic for when things weren't so interesting. 我有点怀念不怎么有趣的时光
You need a drink. 你需要喝一杯
Probably. 有道理
Hey, Mike. 麦克
Judy, you look great. 朱迪气色很好啊
Oh... Thank you. 谢谢
Hey, Bob, Alex. 鲍勃亚历克斯
Peter. 彼得
Nate. 内特
So, you've gained a few pounds. 你胖了点
I heard you, uh, made some new friends in tamms. 我听说你在汤玛斯监狱交了些新朋友
Yeah, a nice burglar. 对一个不错的窃贼
I gave him your address. 我把你的地址给了他
You believe that? 你相信吗
I hired Landry. 我曾经聘请了兰德里
Taught him everything he knows. 他现在所知的都是我教他
Let's just hope you didn't teach him too well. 让我们祈祷你没把他教得太好
All rise for the honorable judge Harvey Winter. 全体起立法官哈维·温特入席
Mr. Florrick, it's been a long time. 福瑞克先生很久没见了
Always a pleasure, your honor. 很高兴见到你法官大人
Uh, your honor, we would first like to schedule 法官大人我们希望先进行
An evidentiary hearing 一次证据听证会
To present new exculpatory evidence. 来陈述新的脱罪证据
Two weeks from today.3:00. 两个星期后下午3点
Thank you, your honor. 谢谢法官大人
I would also like you to consider releasing my client 同时希望法官大人能让我的当事人
On electronic monitoring while the appeal is ongoing. 在上诉期间在电子监控条件下获得保释
Your honor, bail should not even be on the table at this point... 法官大人保释并不在这次的议程上

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 219,490评论 6 508
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 93,581评论 3 395
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 165,830评论 0 356
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,957评论 1 295
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,974评论 6 393
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,754评论 1 307
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,464评论 3 420
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,357评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,847评论 1 317
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,995评论 3 338
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,137评论 1 351
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,819评论 5 346
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,482评论 3 331
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,023评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,149评论 1 272
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,409评论 3 373
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 45,086评论 2 355

推荐阅读更多精彩内容