傲骨之战第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Try a water bath canner. | 试试水浴式罐头 |
| I'm sorry? | 你在说什么 |
| For low acid foods. It's better than a regular pot. | 适合弱酸性食品比一般罐头要好 |
| Trust me. | 相信我 |
| No, that's crazy. | 都是鬼扯 |
| Just reduce the sugar content. | 买含糖量少的就行 |
| Maia, we have a fertility case. | 玛娅我们有一个生育案 |
| Uh, family law. Important client. | 家庭法重要客户 |
| Okay, good. | 好知道了 |
| You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| Yeah. Just weird conversation in the elevator. | 没事在电梯发生了一段奇怪的对话 |
| Um, what do you need? | 需要我做什么 |
| Uh, all precedences on fertility clinic reversion clauses. | 找到和生育诊所返还条款有关的所有案例 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Good. I'm on it. | 好我马上去办 |
| And tell me if you're getting some bad-mouthing. | 如果有人说你坏话记得告诉我 |
| - If I'm getting...? - Well, people say things. | -有人说我坏话-人们都喜欢八卦 |
| You know, sometimes people don't know better. | 有时人们就是闲的没事干 |
| What, is someone saying something? | 什么你听到什么了吗 |
| No. I mean, no more than what you said. | 没有除了你所说的以外 |

傲骨之战单词统计

傲骨之战高频单词统计
| What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
| Lucca. | 卢卡 |
| It's not your Twitter feed, is it? | 这不是你的推特对吗 |
| What? | 什么 |
| It's not your Twitter feed. | 这不是你的推特消息 |
| I feel like I'm missing something here. | 我感觉我错过了什么 |
| "It's hard to get excited about work | "当人们在背后喊你蕾丝时 |
| when people call you lesbo behind your back." | 你很难在工作中打起精神" |
| Oh, my God. What? | 我的天什么 |
| Yeah, it's your name. See? Maia Rindell. | 写着你的名字你看玛娅·林德尔 |
| And you talk about your parents and your dad going to jail... | 你提到了你的家人你父亲锒铛入狱 |
| 玛娅·林德尔 爸爸的小蕾丝热爱生活永不改变及时行乐 | |
| But I... | 可是我 |
| That's not me. | 这不是我 |
| Well, then I'd talk to someone, | 那换我的话就会找人谈谈 |
| because, I mean, look. | 因为你看 |
| "I love canning peaches best. | "我最喜欢桃子罐头 |
| Anyone know why they stick to the side?" | 有谁知道为什么它们总黏在罐头边吗" |
| - What on earth? - Yeah, you're really into canning fruit. | -怎么回事-你真的很喜欢水果罐头 |
| I don't know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
| Who's doing this? | 是谁干的 |
| Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
| Yeah, you get pretty explicit. | 你的风格很十八禁 |
| "When I go down on my girlf..." | "当我给我女朋友口交时..." |
| Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
| Yeah. You have a lot of fans, too. | 没错你有一大批粉丝 |
| - #Wetlands. - This is... | -标签"湿地"-这是 |
| Who's doing this? | 谁干的 |
| I don't know. Do you have any enemies? | 我不知道你和谁有仇吗 |
| It's the scandal. | 都是丑闻惹的祸 |
| It's my parents' scandal. | 是我父母的丑闻惹的祸 |
| What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
| - Tweet back to her. - What? | -给她回推-什么 |
| Yeah, see if she says anything. | 看看她会不会回复你 |
| Maybe you can find out who she is. | 或许你能发现她到底是谁 |
| Here, use my account. | 来用我的账号 |
| "I'm gay and like canning, too. | "我是同性恋我也喜欢罐头 |
| We should meet up." | 我们应该见上一面" |
| I want my eggs back. | 我想把我的卵子拿回来 |
| Okay. | 好 |

傲骨之战中英对照台词本截图

傲骨之战中英对照台词本截图
| And who has them? | 被谁拿走了 |
| The Lake Drive Fertility Clinic. | 湖道生育诊所 |
| Laura, this is our newest partner, | 劳拉这是我们的新晋合伙人 |
| Diane Lockhart. | 戴安·洛哈特 |
| Diane, this is Laura Salano, | 戴安这位是劳拉·萨勒诺 |
| one of our oldest clients. | 我们最老的客户之一 |
| "Oldest"? My God, there's got to be - a better word than that. | "最老的"肯定有更好听的词来形容吧 |
| First clients, sorry. | 最早的客户不好意思 |
| First and best. | 最早也是最好的 |
| Oh, better. | 好多了 |
| So when I first moved here, | 所以当我第一次来这儿时 |
| I needed money, remember? | 我需要钱记得吗 |
| And some Highland Park couple gave me $20,000 for my eggs. | 有对高地公园的夫妇出价两万买我的卵子 |
| - We drew up that contract, right? - Yes. | -合同是由我们拟定的对吗-没错 |
| And I remember you said there was some boilerplate | 我记得你说过里面有些关于 |
| in there about a reversion clause. | 返还条款的说明 |
| If they didn't use the eggs in a few years, um... | 如果他们几年内没用卵子 |
| "If the intended parents' | "如果想要植入成型胚胎 |
| desire to gestate the resulting embryos | 有意怀孕的夫妇 |
| to term is not completed within five years, then all ova, | 在五年限期内仍未完成者所有卵子 |
| henceforth known as 'property' will revert back to donor." | 将归还于捐赠者属其个人财产" |
| Good, exactly. | 没错就是这样 |
| So it's been eight years; they're mine, right? | 所以已经八年了它们是我的了对吗 |
| Yes, according to the contract. | 没错合同是这么写的 |
| We just need to notify them. | 我们得告知他们一下 |
| Oh, I'll get on it today. | 我今天就去通知他们 |
| Are you planning to implant? | 你有植入的想法吗 |
| I want a child. | 我想要个孩子 |
| After last March, after this-this scare, | 从去年三月从这次惊吓之后 |
| I... didn't think I'd get to this moment. | 我之前觉得这不可能了 |
| - And you're well now? - Yes. | -你现在好起来了-没错 |
| Um, ovarian cancer. | 卵巢癌 |
| But I have a clean bill of health, | 但我现在没有健康问题了 |
| and I just can't get pregnant. | 我只是怀不了小孩 |
| So these eggs, they're my only chance. | 所以这些卵子就是我唯一的希望 |
| It's just weird how your priorities change. | 只是很好奇你现在把重心转移了 |
| I'm sorry, I sound like a tampon commercial right now. | 我很抱歉我现在听着像卫生棉广告一样 |
| Well, let me see what I can do. | 我会尽我所能 |
| Thanks, Diane. | 谢谢你戴安 |
| So you're expanding? | 所以你们是在扩张吗 |
| Girl... | 天呐 |
| Explain. | 快解释 |
| Who was that? | 那人是谁 |
| That man? | 那个男的 |
| I don't know. Want me to find out? | 不知道要我去弄清楚吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| Uh, no, wait. | 不等等 |
| Don't go into Mr. Boseman's office. | 别进博斯曼先生的办公室 |
| You all right? | 你没事吧 |
| Yeah, sorry. | 没事抱歉 |
| All right. | 好的 |
| Mike Kresteva. | 迈克·克里斯特瓦 |
| - You sure? - I can go back. | -你确定吗-我可以再回去确认 |
| No, no. | 不用 |
| What is he doing here? | 他到这儿来做什么 |
| I don't know. I can ask. | 不知道我可以问问 |
| No, uh, Marissa, wait. | 不用梅丽莎等等 |
| No... Okay. | 不好吧 |
| Tell Adrian I need to talk to him. | 告诉阿德里安我得和他谈谈 |
| Can't seem to get him... | 看来我们没法让他... |
| Diane needs a word with you. | 戴安要和你谈谈 |
| Now? | 现在吗 |
| Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
| What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
| Mike Kresteva. | 迈克·克里斯特瓦 |
| What's he doing here? | 他来这儿做什么 |
| I don't know. We hadn't gotten that far yet. | 不知道我们还没聊到那儿 |
| You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
| One of the partners at my firm, | 我原来律所里的一个合伙人 |
| Alicia Florrick, knew him. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克认识他 |
| He made her life hell. | 他让她过得生不如死 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| Is there some specific reason you needed to - interrupt the meeting? | 你打断我们谈话还有什么具体原因吗 |
| Be careful, Adrian. | 小心点阿德里安 |
| Seriously. He's not straight-forward. | 我是说真的他可不坦率 |
| Okay. | 好的 |
| Thank you, thank you, Diane. | 谢谢你戴安 |
| But... | 但是 |
| I can handle myself. | 我能应付 |
| Want me to do something? | 要我做什么吗 |
| Oh, yes, uh, get Lake Drive Fertility Clinic on the line. | 是的打给湖道生育诊所 |
| So what can I do for you, Mr. Kresteva? | 请问有何贵干克里斯特瓦先生 |
| Well, I was just made Special Counsel | 我刚被任命为特别法律顾问 |
| in charge of the Department of Justice Police Accountability | 负责司法部警察问责司事务 |
| in the 21st Century Task Force. | 隶属21世纪专案组 |
| That's a mouthful. | 这头衔够长的 |
| Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
| And I even left out the word "Chicago." | 我还省略了芝加哥三个字 |
| D.O.J.P.A.T.C.T.F. | 司法部警责司21世纪专案组 |
| have been asked for recommendations | 在寻求建议 |
| on how to curb police brutality in Chicago. | 来约束芝加哥的警察暴力执法 |
| Well, you could start by putting brutal cops in jail. | 你可以先把施暴的警察都关进监狱 |
| Now, why didn't I think of that? | 我为什么就没想到这点呢 |
| Nothing yet? | 有回复了吗 |
| Not yet. | 还没 |
| Should we write again? | 是不是应该再发一条 |
| No, we'll sound desperate. | 不那样会显得太饥渴了 |
| We already suggested we meet. | 我们已经提过想见面了 |
| What? | 怎么了 |
| She tweeted back. | 她回复了 |
| - What?! - "What do you look like? #Wetlandsex" | -什么-"你长什么样标签'湿地之交'" |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字