金装律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

金装律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
What is that, three in a row? 什么情况你三连胜了
That would be four, actually. 实际上已经四连胜了
Oh, God. 不是吧
Come on. What do you say, we go five outta nine? 要不九局五胜你看怎样
So you can keep abusing me? 那样你就能继续虐我了是吧
No, thank you. I'm done. 不用了谢谢我不玩了
Oh, come on. I'll spot you three. 来嘛我让你三局
Game time's over, Wyatt. They're here. 游戏时间结束了怀亚特他们来了
They're here? 他们到了吗
You can set up in the conference room. 你可以去会议室准备了
Yeah. No, I'm just... 我只是...
Get set up in the conference room. 快去会议室准备
-You did let him win, right?-It wasn't easy. -你故意让他的吧-这还真不容易
完整版请点击
The guy has the coordination of a two-year-old. 这家伙的协调能力跟两岁小孩似的
I know, the last time these venture capitalists came in, 我知道上次风险投资人来的时候
I took him boxing to calm him down. 为了让他冷静我还带他去打拳击
I basically had to punch myself in the face to let him win. 我基本上得打自己的脸才能让他赢
I don't get it. I mean, if he's such a genius, 我不懂如果他真是个天才
why does he get so nervous around a bunch of investors? 为什么在投资人面前那么紧张
金装律师单词统计
金装律师高频单词统计
Eh, you spend two years working on 要是你花了整整两年
a satellite phone that fits in your pocket 研发袖珍卫星电话
and then bet the company on it. 还把整个公司都赌上了
You'd be a little nervous too, I think. 我看你也会紧张的
The prototype... 那个样机...
I can't find it. I don't know where I-- 我找不到了我不知道放在哪...
You mean this? 是这个吗
I don't know what I'd do without you. 没有你我真不知道怎么办
- Fail miserably. - I would. -惨败-那是必然
- Is that the...- $20 million prototype, yes. -这是...-没错两千万的样机
And you don't even get to look at this bad boy 今天交易谈成之前
until after we close the deal today. 你看都别想看
Wow, they're like storm troopers. 哇他们像纳粹党的冲锋队似的
Storm troopers don't write checks. 冲锋队可不会开支票
Now all you gotta do is walk in there, 现在你只需要走进去
show them how the phone works... 告诉他们电话怎么用
Right, and Suntech Digital 然后尚德电子公司
will be a new force in global communications. 就会成为全球通讯的新生力量
Let's knock 'em dead. 一举秒杀他们吧
All right.
Wait, wait. Where do you think you're going? 停住你这是要去哪里
Into the room with the people. 进房间和大家见面
Wrong, that's the adult table in there. 不行那是专业人士的谈判场所
And you haven't earned the privilege yet. 你还不够级别
But I played air hockey with him-- 但我都跟他玩过桌上冰球了
You need to go back to the office 你得回办公室
and file a patent for the phone. 申请这个电话的专利
A patent? I don't know how to file a patent. 专利吗我不知道怎么申请
- Figure it out.- Can't we do that after-- -自己想办法-我们能不能先...
No, and you keep talking, I'm gonna start billing you. 不行你再说一句我就要开始计费了
And my time runs $1,000 an hour. 我的价位是每小时一千美元
But isn't this our time, Mr. Hand? 时间不是你我共享的吗汉德先生
I stand corrected. 我接受指正
Your Fast Times at Ridgemont High quote, 你会引用《开放的美国学府》的台词
that proves you belong at the adult table. 证明你可以进行专业谈判了[反语]
Hey, that's a great movie. 那电影相当不错
And it spoke to a generation... 道出了一代人的心声...
Hey, you busy? 你在忙吗
Okay, have you ever filed a patent before? 好吧你以前申请过专利吗
I just got back from this meeting with Harvey 我刚从哈维那里回来
金装律师中英对照台词本截图
金装律师中英对照台词本截图
and he wants me to file this patent, 他让我申请专利
but I have no idea what that paperwork looks like. 但我完全不知道怎么填
So...any help in this arena would be re-- 你要是能给我些帮助的话...
Did Harvey call you and tell you to do that? 是哈维打电话叫你这么做的吗
If it isn't the golden boy. 这不是金童吗
You're Harvey's project, right? 你是哈维的手下对吧
- What's your name? - Mike, Mike Ross. -你叫什么-迈克迈克·罗斯
Gregory Boone. 我是格雷戈里·布恩
So what are you doing here? 你怎么在这里待着
Weren't you signing some big deal this afternoon downtown? 你今天下午不是要到市中心签一笔大生意吗
Well, evidently I haven't earned the privilege yet. 显然我还不够格
Get the adult table speech? 说你不能参与专业谈判是吧
Yeah, instead of watching the deal close, 是啊我不但看不到谈判的过程
I get to file the patent. 还得申请专利
Yeah, those suck. 是啊真悲剧
Wait, you-- You've done one of these before? 等等你以前做过专利申请吗
Like 100. Why? 有上百次了怎么了
Now. 说吧
It's okay, you don't have to apologize. 没事你不用道歉
I took care of it. 我搞定了
Patent claim. 那个专利申请
I negotiated a deal to get it done. 我做了个交易就搞定了
What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
Gregory. He agreed to file it for me. 格雷戈里他答应帮我申请
Ah. That explains why he said to give you this. 难怪他让我把这个给你
And why he called you a sucker. 还叫你蠢蛋
He called me a what? 他叫我什么
Mike Ross, allow me to introduce the Bainbridge briefs. 迈克·罗斯请允许我向你介绍班布里奇一案
- Which stack? - All of them. -哪一摞-全部都是
Wait a minute, are these all-- 等等这些都是...
Still printing, yeah. I'd give it about a half hour. 还在打印呢还要半个小时吧
That's six printers, 23 pages a minute, 30 minutes. 6台打印机每分钟打印23页共30分钟
- That's 4,140 pages.-Plus all this. -总共有4140页-再加上这些
Which means the next time you negotiate a deal, 所以说下次做交易的时候
I would suggest to get your facts straight. 我建议你先搞清楚状况
I am a sucker. 我真是个蠢蛋
When did that happen? 什么时候变蠢的
Nice of you to join us this morning. 你早上能过来真好
For your information, Mr. Sunshine, 向你报告阳光先生
That belongs to-- Okay. 这杯是...好吧
Where's my confirmation? 我要的确认书呢
What? 什么
The fact that you don't know already concerns me. 你竟然忘了我很担心
Oh, you mean the patent thing? 你指专利申请吗
"The patent thing" is the only piece of paper 就因为没有专利申请的那张纸
完整版请点击
that's holding up our deal from yesterday. 昨天的交易被耽搁了
Where is it? 那张纸在哪里
It's on my desk. 在我桌上
Well, if it's not on mine by the time I get back, 我回来的时候要是还没放到我桌上
I'm gonna feed you to Louis. 我就把你交给路易处理
No problem. 没问题
Please tell me that you filed that-- 你已经提交了...
Patent? No, not yet. 专利申请吗还没有
I gave it to you yesterday. 我昨天就给你了
At the same time I gave you my Bainbridge briefs, 我昨天也把班布里奇案的摘要给你了
which you haven't finished. 你不也没做完嘛
I was here all night, and I barely got through half. 我熬了一整晚也只看完了一半
And I was on hold for almost 11 minutes 我也纠结了11分钟
before I gave up on your patent, 才放弃了你的专利申请
so what's your point? 你想说什么
I swear I will finish those filings, 我保证我会看完那些摘要
but you have to give me this patent confirmation 但在哈维回来之前
before Harvey gets back. 你一定要把确认书给我
Sorry, golden boy. Deal's a deal. 抱歉了金童我们有言在先
What do you think you're doing? 你在做什么呢
- Is there a problem? - Yeah, there is. -有问题吗-有
That's Gregory's responsibility, why are you handling it? 那是格雷戈里的事为什么你在做
Oh, I...volunteered. 我自愿帮忙的
He didn't pawn it off on you? 不是他推给你的吗
No. No. 不不是
I mean, he didn't even want me to do it, 我是说他没想让我帮忙
but you know, I-I-I had some extra time. 但是我正好有点空
So I insisted. 所以我坚持要帮他
Congratulations. 恭喜你
You've shown loyalty to your fellow associates. 你表现了对同事的忠诚
I know Gregory tricked you into doing his work. 我知道是格雷戈里下套让你做的
I wanted to see how you react when pressed about it. 我只是想看你被逼问时会作何反应
You held up. 你顶住了
I respect that. 我很欣赏你那点
Thanks? 谢谢
See, but I don't understand something now. 但我不明白的是
If you didn't know how to file a patent, 既然你不知道怎么申请专利
then why didn't you just run to Harvey? 为什么不去问哈维
He was busy. 他很忙
But you see, Mike, 知道吗迈克
that's why you come to see me. 这就是为什么让你有事来找我
Look, Mike, I know... I can come across a bit... 迈克我知道有时候我有点...
prickly. 刺头
But we're a team here. 但我们是个团队
That means I'm here to help. 我过来是为了帮你
Okay, all right. 好行啊
So can you help me now? 那你现在能帮我吗
I already have. 我说到做到
Are-- 这...
Thank you, Louis. 谢谢你路易
Donna, blue is your color. 唐娜蓝色真配你
Is Harvey back? 哈维回来了吗
No. 没有
Can I put this on his desk? 我可以把这个放在他桌上吗
Yes. 可以
Will you tell him I put it there hours ago? 你能告诉他我很早就放过去了吗

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,590评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 86,808评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,151评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,779评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,773评论 5 367
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,656评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,022评论 3 398
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,678评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 41,038评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,659评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,756评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,411评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,005评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,973评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,203评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,053评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,495评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容