基本演绎法第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Hello? | 你好 |
| Yes, I'm coming to get him in... | 对我正要去找他 |
| I'm sorry. Did you say "He escaped."? | 等一下你刚才是不是说他逃跑了 |
| Hi, it's Joan Watson. | 你好我是乔恩·华生 |
| On the off chance you haven't already been contacted by Hemdale. | 你很可能已经从汉德尔那听说了 |
| Your son left rehab a little early this morning. | 今天上午早些时候令郎逃离了康戒中心 |
| I'm already at his house, to see if he is here. | 我现在在他家门口看他在不 |
| I'll call you if there is a problem. | 如果有状况的话我再打给你 |
| Excuse me, I'm looking for Mr... | 打扰一下我在找 |
| Hello? | 有人吗 |
| Excuse me, Mr... | 打扰一下 |
| My name is Joan Watson. | 我叫乔恩·华生 |
| I've been hired by your father, to be your sober companion. | 你父亲雇我来当你的康戒陪护 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| He told me he was going to e-mail you about me. | 他说他会发邮件向你介绍我 |
| I'm here to make the transition from your rehab... | 我来这儿是为了让你顺利地 |
| experience to the routine of your everyday life, | 从在康戒中心被迫戒瘾转变为 |
| as smooth as possible. | 养成健康的生活习惯 |
| So I will be living with you for the next six weeks. Which means... | 所以之后的六周我都会跟你住在一起 |
| I'll be available to you 24/7. | 也就是说我要时刻陪在你身边 |

基本演绎法单词统计

基本演绎法高频单词统计
| Do you believe in love at first sight? | 你相信一见钟情吗 |
| I know what you're thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
| The world is a cynical place and I must be a cynical man... | 这世界俗不可耐我一定是个犬儒之辈 |
| thinking a woman like you | 认为你这样的女子 |
| would fall for a line like that. | 也会落入这样的俗套 |
| The thing is... it isn't a line. | 可关键在于我并不是那样 |
| So please hear me when I say this... | 所以请你仔细听好了 |
| I have never loved anyone as I do you right now... | 我从未如此地深爱一个人 |
| in this moment. | 直到遇到了你 |
| Do you believe in love at first sight? | 你相信一见钟情吗 |
| I know what you're thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
| The world is a cynical place, | 这世界俗不可耐 |
| and I must be a cynical man thinking a woman like you | 我一定是个犬儒之人认为你这样的女子 |
| would fall for a line like that. | 也一定会落入这样的俗套 |
| The thing is... it isn't a line. | 可关键在于我并不是这样 |
| So please... | 所以 |
| hear me when I say this... | 请你仔细听好了 |
| I have never loved anyone... | 我从未如此地 |
| as I do you right now... | 深爱一个人 |
| in this moment. | 直到遇到了你 |
| Spot on! | 分毫不差 |
| Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
| Please don't get comfortable, we won't be here long. | 请不要太随意咱们很快就得走 |
| Mr. Holmes, did your father tell you about me or not? | 福尔摩斯先生令尊到底有没有提过我 |
| Uh... he emailed, | 他发了邮件 |
| said to expect some sort of addict-sitter. | 提到有个什么康戒保姆 |
| Then he explained his conditions with respect to your sobriety? | 他说过如果你戒毒失败会怎样么 |
| If you mean his threats to evict me from this, | 如果你指的是他逼我 |
| the shoddiest and the least renovated from the 5... | 从他在纽约的5所房产中最烂最破的这所 |
| count them, 5 properties he owns in New York, then, yeah. | 搬出去的话他的确提过 |
| And yeah he made his conditions quite clear. | 而且他讲得清清楚楚 |
| I used, I wind up on the street. | 我破过戒因此流落街头 |
| I refuse your, quote-unquote, "Help," i wind up on the street. | 不需要你来转述我已经吃过苦头了 |
| It's my understanding that most sober companions | 据我所知大部分康戒陪护 |
| are recovering addicts themselves, but... | 连自己的瘾都戒不掉不过 |
| you've never had a problem with drugs or alcohol. | 你倒是从来没有对酒精或毒品上瘾过 |
| - Your father told you. - Of course he didn't. | -是你父亲说的吗-当然不是 |
| Uh, would you care to explain why you broke out of your rehab facility | 介不介意说说为何要在康戒的最后一天 |
| the same day you're being released? | 从那里逃出来呢 |
| Bored. | 无聊 |

基本演绎法中英对照台词本截图

基本演绎法中英对照台词本截图
| You were bored? | 你在那里感到无聊吗 |
| No, I am bored right now. Happens often. You'll get used to it. | 是现在无聊我经常这样你得习惯 |
| Regarding our mutual friends at Hemdale, | 鉴于咱俩都认识汉德尔那群人 |
| I'd say they should be thanking me for exposing the flaws | 我觉得他们应该感谢我为他们 |
| in their rubbish security system, wouldn't you? | 展示了那破安保系统的漏洞你说呢 |
| Excellent! | 味道好极了 |
| There was a women leaving, just as I got here... | 我来的时候有个女人从这出去 |
| Did she get you high? | 她让你爽够了么 [意同高] |
| About six feet. | 大概有六英尺高呢 |
| I actually find sex repellent. | 我其实觉得性爱挺烦人的 |
| All those fluids and all the sounds, | 到处都弄得湿乎乎的又嚎又叫 |
| but my brain and my body | 但是我的大脑和身体 |
| require it to function at optimum levels, | 需要它的滋润才能完美运转 |
| so... I feed them as needed. | 所以我就满足它们了 |
| You're a doctor, you understand. | 你是个医生应该清楚的 |
| I'm not a doctor. | 我不是医生 |
| You were a doctor, surgeon, judging by your hands. | 你以前是外科医生从你的手能看出来 |
| Is your car parked nearby? | 你的车停在附近吗 |
| Yes, it's just out there. | 对就停在外面 |
| How did you know I had a car? | 你怎么知道我有车 |
| Parking ticket, fell out of your purse when you dropped it. | 你手袋掉地上的时候停车票露出来了 |
| Can't have one without the other, can you? | 有票必有车嘛对不对 |
| We're late, we need to get going. | 要迟到了我们得马上走 |
| Err... late for what? | 迟到什么 |
| Actually, scratch the car. | 算了别开车了 |
| Manhattan Bridge is down to a single lane. | 曼哈顿桥现在堵成单行线了 |
| We'll take the tube instead. | 我们得改搭地铁 |
| Look at this place... yuck. | 瞧瞧这地方脏乱差 |
| I can't wait for you to tidy it. | 就等你把它收拾干净了 |
| Prior to my stint in junkie jail, | 我被关进戒毒所之前 |
| I worked as a consultant at Scotland Yard. | 曾是苏格兰场的顾问 |
| Your father told me. He said you were a detective? | 你父亲告诉我说你是个侦探 |
| I was a consultant. I wasn't paid for my services, | 我是顾问只工作不收钱 |
| and therefore I answered to no one but myself. | 所以我都是独自解决问题 |
| What about London? | 伦敦发生什么了 |
| What about it? | 你指什么 |
| He told me that's where you bottomed out. | 他说你在那一蹶不振 |
| He thinks something happened to you there, | 他觉得是你出了什么事 |
| he just doesn't know what. | 但他不清楚到底是什么 |
| Handsome woman, your mother. | 你母亲是个很大度的女人 |
| It's very big of her to take your dad back after the affair. | 在那件事后给了你父亲很大支持 |
| How could you possibly...? | 你怎么知道的 |
| You still haven't told me where we're going yet. | 你还是没告诉我咱们要去哪 |
| About that, | 说到这个 |
| I think you and father will be pleased to hear | 我觉得你和我爸都会很高兴 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I have devised a post-rehab regimen for myself | 我想出了一个康戒治疗后的康复方案 |
| that'll keep me quite busy. | 会让我忙起来 |
| I've decided to resume my work as a consultant here | 我决定继续进行我的顾问工作 |
| in New York. | 就在纽约 |
| Tell me... | 告诉我 |
| - How do clients typically introduce. - What do you mean? | -客户一般怎么介绍你-什么意思 |
| I mean, I find it hard to believe they'd actually tell someone | 我是说自己被人指派了一只助手猴 |
| they've been assigned a glorified helper monkey. | 这种事情有点难以启齿 |
| Helper-monkey? | 你居然管我叫助手猴 |
| Well you and I have what's known as companion-client confidentiality, | 咱俩之间有着陪护客户保密协定 |
| which means that you can introduce me however you like: | 也就是说你可以随意介绍我 |
| friend, coworker, relative and I'll play along. | 朋友同事亲戚都行我都配合 |
| But, to be honest, most clients just call me | 但是说实话大部分客户都称我为 |
| their companion. | 他们的同伴 |
| Captain Gregson... | 格雷森警监 |
| Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
| - How are you doing? - Miss Watson, | -你好吗-华生小姐 |
| This is Captain Gregson, Captain Gregson | 这位是格雷森警监格雷森警监 |
| this is Miss Watson my personal valet. | 这是华生小姐我的贴身佣人 |
| How do you do? | 你好吗 |
| She waits out here. | 让她在外面等 |
| I'm afraid she's quite crucial to my process, captain. | 她在我办案过程中很重要警监 |
| It's okay, really. | 没关系真的 |
| Actually it isn't. | 事实并非如此 |
| At least not according to my father's email. | 至少没遵循我父亲邮件里的意愿 |
| Where he explained it's the job of a proper... valet | 他解释说一个贴身佣人的职责 |
| to accompany his or her charge to their place of business. | 是陪伴他的雇主去他工作的地方 |
| Well, consider this my place of business. | 而这里正是我要工作的地方 |
| Consider every wretched hive of depravity and murder in this city | 这座城市中每个罪犯的巢穴和谋杀案现场 |
| my place of business. | 都是我工作的地方 |
| Unless, of course, | 当然了除非 |
| you don't think you have the stomach for the work I do. | 我的工作不对你的胃口 |
| I'm good. | 我没问题 |
| Could you put these gloves on, please? | 请带上手套 |
| Dr. Richard Mantlo came home a few hours ago | 理查德·曼特罗医生几个小时前回家 |
| to find his door kicked in and his wife... | 发现家门被踢开而他的妻子 |
| Amy Dampier, missing. | 艾米·丹普失踪了 |
| That's, uh... that's Mantlo over there. | 曼特罗在那边 |
| He's a headshrinker out at Sanbridge Hospital. | 他在圣桥医院加班 |
| Says he caught an emergency last night, | 他说昨晚碰到了急诊 |
| didn't get home till 5:00 A.M. | 直到早上五点才回来 |
| Saw the front door, | 看到前门被破坏了 |
| called 911. | 就报了警 |
| First officers on the scene found signs of-of a struggle | 首先赶到现场的警官发现 |
| in the kitchen | 厨房和主卧 |
| and in the master bedroom. | 有挣扎痕迹 |
| But no Ms. Dampier. | 但是没发现丹普夫人 |
| Ransom demand? | 要求赎金了吗 |
| What is it? | 怎么了 |
| I'm not sure. | 不确定 |
| Ms. Dampier's cell phone, have you recovered it? | 你们找到丹普夫人的手机了吗 |
| We have her cell phone? | 把她的手机拿来 |
| Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你探长 |
| She either lost a tremendous amount of weight or underwent | 她要么减了很多肥要么 |
| significant plastic surgery sometime in the last two years. | 在过去的两年内接受过大型整容手术 |
| She looks the same in all the photos. | 她在所有照片里看起来都一个样 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字