绯闻女孩第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

绯闻女孩第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Well, you can't be worse than the guys I do know. 你可能比我认识的人要好
Well, our kids were bound to meet.it's a small island. 他们注定会相遇的世界太小了
Are you sure it's not some ploy, 你敢肯定你不是在使手段
Your using my daughter to get to me now that your wife left you? 想在你妻子离开后利用我的女儿来接近我?
Do you ever feel like 你有没有这种感觉?
Our whole lives have beenplanned out for us, 我们的人生是计划好的
That we're just gonna end up like our parents? 我们只能走父母的老路?
Man, that's a dark thought. 伙计这想法太消极了
Your mother and I didn't work this hard 我和你妈妈这么努力工作
So you can just make things upas you go along. 不是为了让你为所欲为
It's a facility for the disturbed or addicted. 这个机构是治疗有精神疾病和吸毒成瘾的人
The question is, what do you do now? 问题是你现在想怎么做?
I was thinking... Total social destruction? 我在想...社会大动荡
完整版请点击
And here I thought you were getting soft. 我原以为你会心软
It's because of their excellent program 在他们出色医疗项目的帮助下
That a student here with ustoday is clean and sober... 今天我们之中的这位同学已经重获新生
At least, for now. 至少到目前为止
She's in rehab? 她在接受治疗?
No, it's not her.it's her brother who's there. 不不是她 是她弟弟在接受治疗
绯闻女孩单词统计
绯闻女孩高频单词统计
I know I said some things about you and your world, 我知道关于你和你的世界我说了些不该说的
And I'm sorry. 我很抱歉
Why did you leave without saying good-bye? 你为什么不辞而别
I didn't know how to be your friend after what I did. 我不知此后我还怎么做你的朋友
I'm so sorry. 我很对不起你
Spotted in central park,two white flags waving. 发现...在中央公园双方互亮了白旗
So what will it be truce or consequences? 接下来会是什么休战还是继续?
Sorry, but you're not on the list. 抱歉但你不在来宾名单上面
Of course I am. This is my dream! 这不可能这可是我的梦啊
Not anymore. 现在不是了
Hey, upper east siders. 大家好曼哈顿东区的"贵族们"
There's nothing gossip girl likes more than a surprise, "八卦天后"最爱的就是惊喜
And we hear blair waldorf's got a 2-for-1 special 看来布莱尔·霍道夫今天一次收到双份惊喜
Her mom eleanor, who just returned from paris, 她妈妈埃莉诺刚从巴黎回来
And serena van der woodsen, brunch buddies. 还有瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森她的早午餐会伙伴
Hey!you're up. 你起床啦
Did we have plans? 我们有事先约好吗?
Darling, it is impolite to interrupt. 亲爱的打断别人是不礼貌
I was just telling serena 我刚告诉瑟琳娜
That bendel's is interested in carrying my line. 班道尔想要引进我的系列 (第五大道上著名精品店)
Really? 真的吗?
Oh, that's fantastic!Why didn't you say something? 太棒了为何你不早点告诉我呢?
I came back from paris early to put together my lookbook, 我提前从巴黎回来把我的设计整理好
And if they like what they see, 如果他们喜欢的话
It could be the beginning of an entire lifestyle collection. 这将开创一个新的生活方式
Because more people should be like you, mother. 因为有更多人会像你一样妈妈
Before you tuck into that, 在你说那个之前
You find a low-fat yogurt more appealing. 应该先把低脂酸奶给喝了
I lost 2 pounds when you were away. 你不在的时候我减了两磅呢
And you look marvelous. 你看上去棒极了
Wow, these are beautiful, mrs.waldorf. 这些太漂亮了霍道夫夫人
Well, well it be 应该是的
they will be if they're not all squished from traveling. 如果不是旅行途中有点弄皱了的话
Darling, please. 亲爱的让一下
Serena, you have to come back later 瑟琳娜你应该晚点儿再过来
When everything is unpacked. 等一切整理好后再说
I would love to hear your thoughts. 我想听听你的意见
You do have such great personal style. 你很有自己的穿衣风格
Oh, thank you, but I don't think we'll be able to. 谢谢您不过今天可能不行
Blair and I have plans today. 我和布莱尔今天约好要出去
绯闻女孩中英对照台词本截图
绯闻女孩中英对照台词本截图
We do? 是吗?
Serena and blair might have plans for the day, 今天瑟琳娜和布莱尔可能有安排
But nate and chuck are fully booked for the weekend... 但内特和恰克的周末却被塞得满满的
If they survive it. 如果他们忙得过来的话
- found it. - piaget. -找到了? -伯爵(瑞士名表品牌)
Can't you just call it a watch? 你不能就叫它手表吗?
If it costs more than 10 grand, 如果它值一万多美金的话
It earns a proper name. 它理所当然获得它的名字
How about this? 这个呢?
Definitely that. 就是这东西
Babe ruth's called shot-- 露丝宝贝叫"射手"
The most famous homer he ever hit. 他最著名的那次本垒打
Better safe than sorry. 得好好保管啊
Here we go. 好戏开始了
You've lived through ivy week 你们经历了常青藤周
And hopefully gained entry to the college of your choice. 希望大家都进入理想的学校
Now let's ruin those chances. 现在我们要毁灭那些理想
Let me remind you of the rules 让我提醒你们这里的规矩
As of this moment,There is no outside world that I do not show you. 外面的世界你们知道是个什么样
You eat what I provide, practice what I preach, 你们吃我的东西牢记我订的规矩
And till I say so, 除非我说
The only girls you talk to are the ones I've paid for. 你们泡的妞是我已经付了钱的
Let the lost weekend commence! 让我们大家狂欢吧
One, two, three, twins! 1 2 3双胞胎
Who brought the sasquatch? 谁邀请了那个乡巴佬?
Isn't that carter baizen? 那不是卡特·贝森吗?
I haven't seen him since he was a senior and we were in the eighth grade. 自从我八年级他在毕业班的时候我就再没见过他了
He looks intense. 他看上去很紧张
Are you high? 你喝高了吧?
He looks like matthew mcconaughey between movies. 他看上去就像电影里的马修·麦肯尼
The guy's a loser. 失败的家伙
Look,anyone who trades their trust fund for a fanny pack flies 没人会用基金去换梵尼包
In the face of all 然后在大家面前显摆
That is holy to chuck bass. 只有恰克·拜斯才能这么做
Nate archibald,is that you? 内特·阿齐布尔德是你吗?
Baizen, my man!i heard you went rogue! 贝森是你啊!听说你去混了!
and lived to tell about it. 还能活着来见你
Seems like someone's itinerary 看起来某人的狂欢派对
Didn't leave room for interlopers. 并没有给后来者留位置
Doesn't chuck know a party isn't a party until someone crashes? 恰克是否明白有人不请自来才算是派对
Oh, god.I forgot what it was like to be with you. 天我差点忘了跟你一块会这样了
No, they were looking at both of us. 不他们在看我们两个
Don't insult me. 少取笑我了
It's been like this all morning, 从早上就一直这样
Starting with your lovely visit with my mother. 在你来拜访我妈的时候就开始了
完整版请点击
She didn't even call me to tell me she was coming home. 她甚至没告诉我她要回来了
Well, she was busy. 她忙啦
She was rushing to get home and everything 她赶着回来嘛
Because she wanted to see you. 因为她想见你
She didn't even wake me up. 她都没叫醒我
Well, you know how eleanor feels about beauty rest. 你知道埃莉诺不会打扰你的美容觉的
She likes you more than me. 她喜欢你多些
She does not.you are her daughter. 不是的你才是她女儿
She doesn't like anyone more than you.she just... 你才是她的最爱只不过她...
I don't know, doesn't know how to show it sometimes. 她有时候不懂如何表现出来
Okay, I'm going inside.wait for me. 好吧我现在要进去在这等我
I'll be right back. 马上回来
Humphrey!dan!hey! 汉弗瑞!丹!
Oh, my god, this is what I love about this city 这就是我喜欢这城市的原因
You're always bumping into people. 可以一整天遇到熟人
What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛?
Oh, I'm just on my way back from my mom's, 我刚去了我妈那儿
Dropping jenny offup in hudson. 然后把珍妮送到哈得孙
Picked up a couple of cubans for me and my dad... 然后去那古巴商店买点东西
Sandwiches, not cigars. 买三文治不是雪茄
Hey, uh, remember you said, uh,we could get together sometime 记得你说过... 我们可以找个时间一起
And,um,not talk? 然后不说话?
I was just wondering,is it "sometime" yet? 我在想现在是那个时侯了吗?
That was disgusting.the d.o.h.should shut them down. 恶心死了卫生部应该把它关了
the bathroom? 那个厕所?
no, the people. 不是那些人
It's callednolita, not noshowers. 难道"小意大利"里的人都不洗澡的
What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
Do I smell pork?And cheese? 我好像闻到了猪肉味?还有奶酪?
Okay, well, when you're done with your charity work, 那好吧你的慈善工作完毕之后
Why don't you come find me? 过来找我
I'll be at tory burch looking at ponchos. 我去托利布奇那看看披风
Isn't that the girl that told the entire school 她不就是那个告诉全校...
And, oh, several colleges--that you had a drug problem? 哦是几间大学 说你在磕药?
Yeah. 是的
But, you know,blair can be a little... 但是你知道布莱尔她可能有点...
blair.yeah, yeah. -布莱尔(小姐气)-是的
We're actually trying to work things out. 但我们试着把关系搞好
Today's our first day hanging out together alone. 今天是我们第一次单独出来逛街
So I should probably get back. 所以我要过去找她了
yeah.yeah, sure.that's...yeah. 对对当然
But, um, call me sometime 但记得打电话给我
So we can get together 那我们可以出来走走
And do that thing you didn't ask me to do. 做些你"不"要我做的事情...
So I don't understand. 现在我明白了
The last time I saw your sister, 我上次遇到你妹妹
She said your family had locked you out 她说你被家里扫地出门了
And you'd fallen off the face of the earth. 叫你从地球上消失了
I didn't.i just fell off the face of theirs. 没有我不过是从他们眼里消失
But once you turn away from money 当你不再依靠钱的时候
You see it doesn't buy you freedom, 你就会发现金钱其实没有给带来自由
It pays for your prison. 反而会带来牢狱之灾
They say I disappeared, but all I did was break out. 他们说我消失了其实我是逃了出去
where'd you go? 你都去哪里了
where didn't i? I aided the cleanup post-katrina, 在卡崔娜飓风后我帮忙清理受灾地区
Spent a year rebuilding machu picchu 花了一年重建马丘比丘

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,293评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,604评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,958评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,729评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,719评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,630评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,000评论 3 397
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,665评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,909评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,646评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,726评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,400评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,986评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,959评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,996评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,481评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容