基本演绎法第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

基本演绎法第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I have been sober for 2 years, 7 months, and 13 days now. 我已经2年7个月13天沒碰毒品了
I could... give you how many hours in seconds, 我可以把单位换算成秒
but then you might think I'm obsessive. 但这样一来你们可能会觉得我有强迫症
I guess I just want to say... 我想说的只有
thank you. 谢谢你们
Uh, without these meetings, 如果没有这些交流会
without the support of people like you, 没有你们这些人的支持
I just don't know where I'd be. 难以想象我现在会怎样
Thanks, Eric. 谢谢埃里克
You okay? 你还好吗
All right, we're gonna wrap things up now. 好现在我们来总结一下
Uh, tomorrow's meeting... 明天的交流会
- Sherlock... - Amygdala! -夏洛克-杏仁核
完整版请点击
Oh, 6 o'clock. 6点了
Excellent. 好极了
What do you mean you put yourself in a trance? 你说你让自己进入恍惚状态是什么意思
Hypnotize myself. 是自我催眠
Simple, really. 其实挺简单的
The key is word repetition. 关键在于重复同一个词
基本演绎法单词统计
基本演绎法高频单词统计
My word, as you may have guessed, is "Amygdala." 你可能已经猜到了我的词就是杏仁核
So you hypnotized yourself 所以说你在第一次互助会上
at your first group support meeting? 就开始自我催眠了是吗
Couldn't listen to all those sob stories, now, could I? 实在听不进去那些伤心的故事
That's the whole point. 这才是意义所在
And, you know, when you feel comfortable, you can share. 如果你愿意也可以分享你的故事
You've lived with me a week now, Watson. 你都跟我住一个礼拜了华生
You know I don't share. 你知道我从不与人分享
Well, then why can't you listen? 好吧那为什么听都听不进去
Attic Theory. 阁楼理论
I've always believed the human brain is like... an attic. 我一直认为人的大脑就像一间阁楼
A storage space for facts. 一个储存事情的地方
But because that space is finite, 但是由于这里空间有限
it must be filled only with the things 所以它只能用来
one needs to be the best version of oneself. 存放对我们最有用的东西
It's important, therefore, not to have useless facts. 所以就不能在里面存放无用的事情
The natterings that comprise a typical support group meeting, 比如净是瞎扯淡的互助会
for example, crowding out useful ones. 它们会把有用的东西挤出去
Just... 就好比
Can I borrow this? 能借用一下吗
- Hey, what are you doing? - He's nuts. -你想干嘛-神经病
Your brain. 这就好比你的大脑
Useful facts. 这是有用的事情
Useful, viscous, golden. 有用的粘滞的金色的
Natterings. 这就好比无用的闲扯
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 这是我听过最愚蠢的事情
That is not even how the brain works... 这根本不是大脑的运作方式
It's how my brain works. 我的大脑就是这样的
Okay, more natterings: 好吧再闲扯两句
I am going to a dinner tonight with a friend, 我今晚要去见个朋友
but I will be back before 10:00, 但是我会在10点之前赶回来
so I'll be there at 8:00... 所以我8点要到那
Two whole hours by my lonesome? 给我两个小时独自行动
Aren't you worried I'll go on some sort of binge? 你就不怕我放纵自己吗
Well, brief stretches apart are actually a natur... 偶尔的短暂分离实际上是
A natural progression in our companionship. 我们陪护关系的正常步骤
Yes, you mentioned. 你说过了
But just to be safe, 但是保险起见
I will be giving you a drug test when I get home. 我回来之后会对你做一次药检
Captain Gregson... 格雷森警监
基本演绎法中英对照台词本截图
基本演绎法中英对照台词本截图
How may I be of assistance? 我能帮上什么忙吗
Name's Casey McManus. 死者名叫凯西·麦克马纳斯
Walked through his front door tonight 今晚刚进家门
and took one right between the eyes. 眉心就正中一枪
Cousin's on the job. 我的弟兄在当班
Patrolman assigned to the 116 in Queens. 他被派到皇后区116号巡逻了
That's why I called you. 所以我打给了你
Gotta have my best guys on this. 我需要最优秀的人手来调查
You said on the phone he walked in on a burglar. 你电话里说他遇到了窃贼
He did. His watch and wallet are gone. 的确是他的手表和钱包都不见了
The drawers were tossed, too. 抽屉也都被拉开了
The victim probably startled the perp 受害人也许是在进门的时候
when he came in from the hall. 吓到了嫌疑人
Holmes, Ms. Watson, 福尔摩斯华生女士
meet Detective Bell-- 这位是贝尔警探
another one of my best guys. 我的得意部下之一
He's running point on the case. 他正在分析案情
You're the consultant, right? 你是顾问对吧
I heard good things. 听说你很厉害
Yeah, of course you did. Who's he? 那当然他是谁
Neighbor from across the hall. 住在对面的邻居
He's the one who saw the body and called 911. 就是他发现尸体并报警的
Captain. 警监
I'm gonna wait in the hall. 我在走廊里等着
Why must you continue to act 你为什么总是表现得
like you've never seen a dead body before? 像从来没见过死人似的
You were a surgeon. You went to medical school. 你是外科医生上过医学院
Surely, you worked on cadavers. 肯定处理过尸体
Right. Because that's exactly the same thing. 对所以我觉得毫无新意
Detective Bell! 贝尔警探
You would classify this as a robbery-homicide, would you not? 你把这案子归为抢劫杀人对吧
Yeah. 没错
You would be wrong. 那你就错了
This was a robbery & a homicide. 这案子是抢劫加杀人
Ampersand, not dash. 二者是独立的
There were two separate crimes committed 这里有两名罪犯
by two separate perpetrators. 犯下了两宗案件
The trajectory of the bullet 杀死麦克马纳斯先生的子弹
that killed Mr. McManus traces back to this chair. 是在这把椅子上射出的
The killer was seated when she pulled the trigger. 那个女人开枪时是坐在这把椅子上的
She? 女人
I can smell "T-Blossom" brand deodorant on the leather. 我能从皮革上闻到波拉松牌体香剂的味道
It's lady's deodorant. 那是女士体香剂
A woman sat here quite recently. 有个女人不久前曾坐在这
None of your people, of course. 当然不会是你的手下
完整版请点击
This is an active crime scene, 这里是犯罪现场
and knowing you, captain, they know better. 你清楚这一点他们更清楚
That leaves the shooter. 这样一来就只可能是凶手
Go on. 接着说
The second crime, the robbery, was committed by a man. 第二起犯罪抢劫是一个男人干的
A very strong man judging by 从他带走的东西来看
the items he removed from the apartment. 他是一个很健壮的男人
How strong does a guy have to be to steal a wallet and a watch? 偷个钱包和手表需要多健壮
You're forgetting the armoire. 你忽略了衣柜
Dust patterns on the wall and the floor 墙上和地上的灰尘痕迹
tell us it stood here, 表明这里曾有个衣柜
as do these scratches on the floor. 地板上的划痕也证明了这一点
You're nuts. 你在胡扯
Actually, he's not. 非也非也
It was a very heavy piece of furniture, that. 这是一件非常重的家具
And this building has no elevator. 而且这栋楼没有电梯
Are we to suppose that the thief got it down 你们觉得窃贼能赶在警察到来之前
six flights of stairs before the police arrived? 把它搬下六层楼吗
Of course not. 当然不行
Yet the scratches on the floor tell us 地上的划痕也表明
it was dragged into the tiled hallway. 衣柜被拖到了走廊里
Makes me think it never left this floor. 因此我觉得它还在这层楼里
What do you think? 你觉得呢
Yeah, thought so. 没错我都料到了
Across the hall you said? 你刚才说他住在对面是吧
You, you can't go in there. You need a warrant. 你不能进去你没有搜查证
Bureaucracy. One of the many reasons I'm not a policeman. 官僚主义这就是我不当警察的原因之一
Holmes, halt. 福尔摩斯住手
Thief. 窃贼找到了
Now all you need is your killer. 现在你只需要找出凶手了
Casey was already dead when I found him. 我发现凯西的时候他已经死了
I know I should've called the cops first, 我知道我应该先报警的
but things have been so bad for me lately. 但是最近我过得太不顺了
You know, I just... freakin' economy, I... 你知道的经济这么糟糕我
And that armoire was an antique. 那个衣柜是件古董
It's worth two grand at least. 至少值两千
But I, I never laid a finger on him. 但我绝对没有动过他一根汗毛
No, you didn't. 是的你没有
You put a bullet in his brain. 但你打爆了他的头
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! 错错错大错特错
What's wrong? 怎么错了
I'm sorry, I don't think 对不起我想
I could've been much clearer earlier. 我已经说得够明白了
There were two crimes, two perpetrators. 有两宗案件两个犯人
This guy had all of the victim's stuff. 受害人被盗的东西都在他那
But no gun. Not anywhere in his apartment. 但没有枪在他的公寓里没找到枪
I suspect the GSR test your people performed 我认为射击残留物鉴定会证明
will show that he hasn't fired one of late. 他近期没有开过枪
Also, he isn't wearing any deodorant, 再说他也没喷体香剂
let alone Lady's "T-Blossom." 更不用说女士用的波拉松牌了
Or hadn't you noticed? 难道你没发现吗
You're the only one who could smell anything on that chair. 椅子上的气味只有你得闻出来
The chair, right...I'm glad you brought that up. 对了那个椅子多谢提醒
If, per Detective Bell's theory, 如果按照贝尔警探的理论
the burglar was startled by the victim's unexpected return, 窃贼看到受害者突然回来吓了一跳
why was he sitting down? 那他为什么要坐下来

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,293评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,604评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,958评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,729评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,719评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,630评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,000评论 3 397
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,665评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,909评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,646评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,726评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,400评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,986评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,959评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,996评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,481评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容