金装律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

金装律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Gerald Tate's here. 杰拉德·泰特来了
He wants to know what's happening to his deal. 他想知道他的合同出了什么问题
Go get Harvey. 把哈维找来
I check. 下注
Raise. 加注
5,000. 5000元
I'm all-in. 全押
You can pay me later. I got to go. 钱你可以晚点再付我先走一步
Gentlemen. 各位失陪
I'm paying you millions, 我付了你那么多钱
and you're telling me I'm gonna get screwed? 你却跟我说这份合同签不成了吗
Jessica, have I come at a bad time? 杰西卡我来的不是时候吗
Gerald, this is Harvey Specter. 杰拉德这是哈维·斯佩克特
完整版请点击
He's our best closer. 我们这里最棒的律师
Well, if you're the best closer, 既然你是这里最棒的律师
where the hell you been for the last three hours? 那你之前三小时跑哪去了
Well, Gerald, I specialize in troubled situations, 杰拉德我专攻疑难案件
and when I left here at 7:00 P.M., 我今晚七点走的时候
this deal wasn't in jeopardy, 合同还谈得好好的
金装律师单词统计
金装律师高频单词统计
so I'm just trying to figure out what happened in the interim. 我想知道在这期间都发生了什么
We keep offering more money. 我们不断提高价码
They keep rejecting it. 他们一直不肯接受
It's last-minute bad faith bullshit. 他们在最后时刻使诈变卦
Says here that Cooper won't be staying on 这上面说库珀不会继续担任
as honorary vice president. 名誉副总裁一职
That's right. I don't want him around. 没错我想把他踢出去
He wouldn't be around. 本来就没他的事
It's an honorary position. 他只是名誉上的副总裁
I don't give a shit. 我才不管
Well, I think you do, 你不能不管
because that's what's changed since I left, 因为这就是我离开后发生的变化
which means it's you who's been dealing in bad faith. 也就是说使诈的人是你
Well, now that you've got a grasp on what's happened 既然你已经知道了你不在的时候
in the goddamn interim, 发生了什么情况
what are you gonna do about it? 你准备怎么办
Because he's not getting that title. 反正他别想拿到那个头衔
Well, let me make sure I understand this, okay? 先让我理一下思路好吗
We negotiated a deal that gave you everything you wanted. 我们商拟的合同满足了你的一切要求
Mr. Cooper signed it, 库珀先生也签字同意了
and now you won't close 现在不让他尊严扫地
until we take away the last shred of his dignity? 你就绝不善罢甘休吗
- Bingo. - Well, that's not gonna happen. -没错-那绝无可能
And why the hell not? 为什么不行
Because I like Mr. Cooper, 因为我喜欢库珀先生
and my firm doesn't operate in bad faith. 而且我们公司从不使诈
Oh. I see how it is. 我看出来了
Instead of working Cooper, 你不去说服库珀
you're working me. 反而来给我做工作
Well, why don't you take your pansy attitude 有本事你就用这娘娘腔的语气
back in there and make him sign my deal? 说服他签了我的合同
Or I'll pay someone else your money to do it for me. 不然我就雇别的律师帮我搞定
First of all, Gerald, 首先杰拉德
if you think anyone's gonna touch this deal 如果你觉得别人在知道你使诈的情况下
after your bad faith, you're mistaken. 还会接这个案子那你就大错特错了
Second, the way our agreement works is, 其次我们的协议上说的是
the minute Cooper signed the deal 一旦库珀签署了合同
which gave you everything you wanted, 你得到了想要的一切
our fee was due and payable, 就会如期支付我们酬金
which is why at 7:30 这也就是为何在七点半的时候
金装律师中英对照台词本截图
金装律师中英对照台词本截图
I received confirmation of a wire transfer 我收到一份由第三方出具的
from escrow indicating payment in full. 全额付讫的电汇凭据
So I'd say the ball's in your court, 所以说该你做决定了
but the truth is your balls are in my fist. 但事实上你没得选
Now I apologize if that image is too pansy for you, 很抱歉我对你来说太娘了
but I'm comfortable enough with my manhood 但我倒觉得我的男子气概
to put it out there. 恰到好处
Now get your ass in there 所以给我立马过去
and close the goddamn deal. 完成那次该死的交易
You gonna let him talk to me like this? 你就让他用这种口气跟我说话吗
Harvey speaks for the firm. 哈维即代表事务所
We got paid before Gerald signed the deal? 杰拉德签合同之前我们就收到钱了吗
What are you talking about? 你还真信啊
This is a memo about some fire drill on Tuesday. 这是周二消防演习的注意事项
You're the Blue Team Captain. 你是蓝队队长
You get to wear a fire hat. 你得戴消防帽
Time's up. 时间到
Pencils down. 全部停笔
Excuse me. Do I know you from somewhere? 请问我之前见过你吗
I don't think so. 应该没有
I have a pretty good memory for faces. 我对人脸过目不忘
So do I. 我也是
- Sorry. - I got it. -抱歉-没事
Stop! You in the cap! 站住戴帽子的
What did you get me? 你考了几分
What I said I was gonna get you. 就跟我之前说的一样
- A 158. - I told you I wanted a 175. -158分-我说了我要175分
And I told you only 1 out of 100 people 我也说了只有1%的人
can score that. 能考到那分数
You're a B-minus student. 你是个中等偏下的学生
You got 1,000 on your SATs. 高考只考了1000分
If I get you a 175, 如果我帮你考了175分
they'll know you cheated. 他们肯定知道你作弊了
So only a genius loser can get a 175? 所以只有你这种天才败类才能得175分吗
Actually, no. I would get a 180. 不其实我能考180分
Now can I have my money, please? 现在能付我钱了吗
Whoa. This is only half. 这只是一半的钱
Then why don't you go call the police? 那你去报警啊
I got to get my shit together. 今天一天倒霉透了
That's the best cheeseburger I've had in my life. 那是我有生以来吃过的最棒的芝士汉堡
It's from Monday, Trevor. 那汉堡星期一就买了特雷弗
Look, man, I'm serious. 听着哥们说真的
I almost got caught today. 我今天差点被活捉
I've got to stop getting stoned. 我不能再吸大麻了
I've got to get my act together. 得干点正经事
完整版请点击
Dude, look at me. 哥们听我说
You can burn bud and still be a success. 吸点大麻不影响你走向成功
You sell pot for a living. 你以卖大麻为生当然会那么说
Still saps the motivation. 你别打击我的积极性
All I'm saying is, you want in, 我说了你要是想入伙
you are in. 随时都行
You know, that is word for word 你记得三年级的时候
your offer before I got caught 我代你考数学
cheating on your math test in the third grade. 在被抓之前你也是这么说的
Goddamn memory. 多美好的回忆啊
Stop. 打住
Look, no one's gonna suspect you're a dealer. 听着没人会怀疑你是个毒贩子
I mean, look at me. 真的你看看我
This is a $2,000 suit, Mike. 这件西装值两千块迈克
I got, like, 12 of 'em. 我差不多有12件
I take on real software projects. 我可是正正经经在做"软件项目"
I have clients who bring me briefcases filled with cash, 客户们交给我装满现金的公文箱
and I hand them identical briefcases with vacuum-sealed bud. 我拿外表相同装有真空包装大麻的箱子去换
So what do you need me for? 那你还要我做什么
Well, I have a client coming in from out of town, 我有个从外地来的客户
and I can't meet him, 我没法去见他
and I need someone I can trust to make the drop. 我得找个信得过的人去完成交易
It's totally safe. 放心绝对安全
Trevor, a person is more likely 特雷弗在德州
to die while dealing drugs than they would be on death row in Texas. 毒贩子比死刑犯还容易丧命
Wait. What are you talking about? 慢着你在说什么
It's from Freakonomics. 《魔鬼经济学》里说的
《魔鬼经济学》:以经济学的方式来探索日常事物背后的世界 通过对各种数据的巧妙分析得出了种种令人跌破眼镜的结论
Do you read anything that I give you? 你有没有看过我给你的书啊
It doesn't matter, 无所谓了
because you have to find somebody else. 你还是去找别人吧
I'm not interested. 我没兴趣
Not interested in what? 对什么没兴趣
What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
You said you were gonna stay at your place tonight. 你不是说今晚待在自己家吗
Hi, sweetie. 亲爱的
What a pleasant surprise. 太惊喜了
I'm so glad you stopped by. 你能过来我太高兴了
We're in the middle of something. 我们在谈正事
What are you in the middle of? 什么正事
Trevor's trying to set me up. 特雷弗想给我牵线搭桥
That's terrific. 很好啊
Who's the lucky girl? 哪个女孩这么走运
I'm trying to get him to work for me. 我是想让他为我工作
That's a great idea. 这主意不错
It will take some stress off Trevor, 可以给特雷弗减轻不少压力
and you'll pick up writing code 你学什么都轻而易举
like you do everything else. 学编程也没什么问题
All right. I got to go. 好吧我得走了
I got go get up early to see my grandmother 我明天得起个大早去看我奶奶
and pay them another month. 给她付下个月的住院费
- Good night. - Bye. -晚安-拜
How did you know Gerald wouldn't look at that memo? 你怎么知道杰拉德不会看那张纸呢
Because a charging bull always looks at the red cape, 因为被激怒的公牛只会盯着红色斗篷
not at the man with the sword. 而不是斗牛士本身
By the way, I've set up a meeting 对了我安排了你

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,590评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 86,808评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,151评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,779评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,773评论 5 367
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,656评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,022评论 3 398
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,678评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 41,038评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,659评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,756评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,411评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,005评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,973评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,203评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,053评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,495评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容