小小安妮第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

小小安妮第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
- Merci. 谢谢!
- Not going to school again today? 今天又不去上学了?
- Isn't she supposed to be collecting the eggs? 她不是该去捡鸡蛋吗?
- If she doesn't go back to school soon, 如果她不马上去上学
you may have to send us both to the loony bin. 你也许得把我们送去疯人院了
- Hello, little miss. 你好 小东西
- And you'll need to test the pie's doneness with a small knife. 而你得去用小叉子看看派是否熟了
- I will. - Watch the clock carefully, Anne, so as not to burn it. 我会去的 小心看着点时间 Anne 别烧糊了
- I will. - I don't want to return from Rachel's 我会去的 我不想从Rachel加回来后
to find Green Gables a smoldering ruin. 发现绿山墙被烧毁了
- I will. - What? 我会去的什么?
- I mean I won't. I mean it won't. 我是说不会这样的 不会的
Don't worry, I'll go right in. 别担心 我马上进去
完整版请点击
Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home. 瓢虫 瓢虫 飞回家去
Your house is on fire and your children are home. 你的家在火上 你的孩子们都在家
- Anne! - I'm going! Anne 我会进去的
All except one and that's little Anne, 除了一个小Anne外
for she crept under the frying pan. 因为她趴在煎锅下面
- And I'm at my wits' end. - Well... 我都束手无策了 嗯
小小安妮单词统计

小小安妮高频单词统计
since you've asked for my advice, Marilla, 既然你来问我的建议 Marilla
I would humour her a little while longer. 我会迁就她一段时间的
- You really think it's better she continue to stay at home? 你真的认为让她呆在家里好吗?
- Yes. That is, I wouldn't say "school" again 是的 是那样 我不会再说“学校”两字的
until she's said it herself. And she will. 直到她自己说为止 她会说的
She won't be underfoot forever. 她不会永远碍事的
- Truth is, I'm torn. 实际上是我很纠结
Bright as she is, she had such a difficult start in life, 她是很聪明 但是出生那么不幸
she isn't always... equipped for certain things. 她不会总是那么执着不放的
More's the pity: she had such a longing for school. 更遗憾的是 那非常想去上学的
- Bide your time, I'm telling you. 还是耐心等待 我这么和你说吧
Anne is a clever one and all. Too clever by half. Anne是个很聪明的孩子 聪明过头了
She'll go back, that's for sure and certain. 她会回学校的 这我很确信
It's hard to have lofty ideas when you're stuck in a kitchen all day. 整天呆在厨房里会很难有出息的
- Speak for yourself. 这可在说你自己了
- She'll soon cool off in a week or so. 一周时间左右她会平静下来
- Or so? - Patience. Mark my words. 一周左右时间? 要有耐心 记住我的话
Soon enough, she'll go back of her own accord. 很快的 她会回到自己的节奏
- God willing. 但愿如此
- I think this length is fetching, Griselda. 我想这样的长度刚好 Griselda
Yes. 是的
Yes, this will do nicely for dancing. 是的 这很合适跳舞
Perhaps you could fashion a small loop at the hem so I can lift the train? 也许你可以在下摆装饰点圈圈 这样我就可以提起来
I do so appreciate all your careful attentions, Griselda. 非常感激你的细心 Griselda
I think it's ever so important to give credit where credit is due. 我认为这是非常重要的 对于值得赞扬之处要给予赞扬
How awful it would be to be in service of those 伺候为那些人是多么可怕
who neglect you or treat you unkindly. 那些无视你或者对你不友好的人
I can imagine that it would make you feel quite small and hopeless... 我可以想得到那是一种让你觉得渺小和无助的感觉
and occasionally despairing and lacking in confidence. 偶尔还会有一丝绝望和缺乏自信
I wonder if those feelings ever go away. 我想是否这些感觉会挥之不去
I'll take tea in the library, Griselda! 我去把茶拿到图书馆来 Griselda
Today I'm going to climb the ladder 今天我要爬上梯子
to reach the loneliest book on the highest shelf... 去拿那最上面的书本
- Oh, dear God! Anne! 哦 天呐 Anne!
- Marilla? Oh, the pie! Marilla? 哦 是那个派
(clatter) - Oh! Out of the way! - I'm sorry! 哦 走开!抱歉!
Marilla, I'm so sorry, I forgot! - I am aware! Marilla 我很抱歉 我忘记了 我知道你忘了!
Don't just stand there with your teeth in your head. Open the door. Ah! 别光说不练 去打开门 哦
Oh... Fetch the slop bucket. 哦 去拿泔水桶来
Although I'm not sure this is even fit for pigs! 不知道这个猪还是否能吃!
小小安妮中英对照台词本截图

小小安妮中英对照台词本截图
- I'm very sorry, Marilla. 很抱歉 Marilla
I meant to watch the clock. Truly, I did. 我真的有看时间的 真的
I was having the most delightful daydream. 我当时沉浸在最美的白日梦当中
- Your mind is idle, Anne. 你的思想太无所事事了 Anne
- It isn't idle at all. 不完全是这样的
I was imagining that I'm wise Princess Cordelia, 我但是在想像我是那聪明的Cordelia公主
and I only have to touch a book to know its contents. 我只要碰一下书本就可以知道里面的内容
- This has gone on long enough. - No one thinks she's strange at all. 这扯得太远了没有人认为她古怪
In fact, she's embraced for being different. 实际上 她因为不同而受到欢迎
- Life is not magic, Anne. - I know. 生活不是魔法 Anne我知道的
- You can't just wish yourself away. 你不能光想着你自己一走了之
I'm raising you and I know what's best. 我抚养你 我知道什么是最好的
It's high time you went back to school. 你现在回学校去并不为晚
- Please don't make me, Marilla! Please! I can't face it! 求你了别逼我 Marilla! 求你了!我不能面对的!
I promise I'll do better here, I promise! 我保证在这里我会做得更好的 我保证!
- You can stop all your bargaining, 'cause there's no use in it. 这事情没得商量 以为你必须得去
- But Matthew said I didn't have to go back! - What now? 但是Matthew说过我可以必须去的 那又这样?
- He understands that school is a torment for me.
But of course he'd understand! He's a kindred spirit! 当然他明白的 他是我的亲人
I don't have any friends! 我没有任何朋友
- You've got Diana. - No! 你不是有Diana吗不
She can't like me when no one else does! Don't you see?! 当别人不喜欢我的时候她也不能够把我当朋友的 你明白吗?
- Calm yourself. - And Gil... 平静下来 还有Gil...
Well, there's a boy whose sole purpose in life is to humiliate me! 还有一个男孩子 他唯一的目的就是想羞辱我
- Stuff and nonsense. - I don't fit in! 胡说八道我融入不了
- You're going back to school tomorrow and that's final. 明天你就得去上学 这是最后通牒
- Matthew Cuthbert, the time has come to end this foolishness. Matthew Cuthbert 是时候结束这些愚蠢的做法了
I have allowed you to interfere and coddle that child! 我已经太让你介入和宠爱这孩子了!
- I was only sympathizing. 我只是同情她
- Did we or did we not agree that her raising is up to me? 我们是否同意是我来做主抚养她 还是没有?
- I didn't... mean to put my oar in. 我不是 有意参与进来的
I hate it when she's upset, is all. 她一难过我就会不舒服 就这样而已
- Well, I hope you're happy, 'cause she's inside right now, 哦 我希望你会开心 因为现在她就在屋子里
waltzing around a smoldering kitchen! 在冒烟的厨房里翩翩起舞!
- She does seem to be a bit at sixes and sevens. 她有时看起来是有点乱七八糟
- A bit? She almost burnt down our home! 有点?她差点把我们的房子烧了!
Move, ya little scarecrow! 走 你这小稻草人!
Nothing but a miserable piece of trash! 你就是个垃圾
Don't worry, Anne. I'll always be your friend. 别怕 Anne 我会一直是你的朋友
We have each other. 我们拥有彼此
Katie?
Katie, is that you? Katie 是你吗?
Katie Maurice...
...are you in there? 是你在里面吗?
Please, Katie. 求你了 Katie
完整版请点击
Please. 求你了
I'm sorry I had to leave you at Mrs. Hammond's. 抱歉我得把你留在Hammond家
You have no idea how grateful I'd be if you'd visit me here. 你不知道我有多感激如果你来这里看望我
Katie?
Idle hands are the devil's workshop. 不能这样子游手好闲
So if it's alright with you, even though you know best, 所以如果你没意见 请你听好
I would like to suggest that she return to school tomorrow. 我会让她明天就回去上学
What brings you inside this time of day? 你这个时候回家来干什么?
What is it you need, Matthew? - I... 你需要什么吗 Matthew? 我...
I'll take a coffee. 我来拿点咖啡
- At three in the afternoon? 现在可是下午三点呀?
- Or... or tea. 哦 那就喝个茶
- Tea will be ready at 4:00, just like every other day. 茶会在4点准备好 和平时一样
- Right, then. 那 好吧
- She'll get used to school soon enough, 她会很快适应学校的
same as all the other children. 和别的孩子一样
- But... - But what? 但是但是什么?
- Anne's not like the others. Anne和别的孩子不一样
- You're too soft with her, Matthew. 你对她太心软了 Matthew
We'll not ask her too many questions when she gets back. Can we agree on that? 她回来后我们不要问太多问题 这样可以做到吗?
I don't want to open a can of worms. 我可不想弄得一团糟
She'll learn to like it, and that's that. 她会喜欢上学的 就是那样
- Afternoon. Anne? 下午好 Anne?
- Anne?
- I'm sure you're both wondering how the school day went. 我想你们都想知道我的上学情况吧
I'm pleased to report it wasn't as bad as I thought. 我很高兴汇报没想象糟糕
I enjoyed myself. (sighing with relief) 我喜欢的 (松了口气)
- Well, that's just fine. 嗯 还不错
Do you not have homework? Where are your books? 你没有家庭作业吗? 你的书本呢?
- Oh, I didn't need to bring them home today. 今天我不需要带回家的
I'll go put this down on the bench. 我放在凳子上了
Hello, Katie? 你好 Katie?
I brought you your favourite flower. 我给你带了你最喜欢的花
It's a wild rose. 是野玫瑰
Katie... I wish you were here. Katie真希望你在这里
Come along, Anne. 过来 Anne
- Well, my bed's all made! May I take an extra apple, Marilla, 嗯 我的床已经整理过了 我可以多带一个苹果吗 Marilla
in case I have a friend to share it with? 除非你要和朋友分享
- Help yourself. 请随便
- Isn't it wonderful that every day can be an adventure? 每天都可以去冒险是否很棒?
- You're chipper this morning. 今天早上你很高兴呀
- It all depends on how you look at things. 在全都至于你怎么看待事情
Well, I'm all ready for school. I'll just go fetch my hat. 我准备去上学了 我去拿帽子
I'm expecting to learn about the... 今天我想了解那
District of Saskatchewan today. Saskatchewan区域
Isn't Saskatchewan just the most delicious name to say? Saskatchewan区是个很棒的名字 不是吗?
I'd like to go there someday. 我想以后可以去那里看看
It's exciting to learn about all the places one might go. 可以了解可能以后会去的地方这很兴奋
I think the Prairies hold a lot of appeal. 我想大草原更有吸引力
Well, time to go! Goodbye, Marilla. 哦 该出发了 再见 Marilla
I hope you don't envy me too much 我希望你别太羡慕我
in this time of great learning in my young life. 我这样可以好好学习的年龄
- Anne stays so late in school. She enjoys it now? Anne上学回来很晚 她现在喜欢学校吗?
- It seems she does. 似乎是的
- Thank you. 谢谢
Hello, ladies. 你好 姑娘们

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 215,794评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,050评论 3 391
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 161,587评论 0 351
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,861评论 1 290
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,901评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,898评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,832评论 3 416
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,617评论 0 271
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,077评论 1 308
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,349评论 2 331
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,483评论 1 345
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,199评论 5 341
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,824评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,442评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,632评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,474评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,393评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容