Sometimes I like to imagine that my room |
有时候我喜欢想象自己房间 |
is a flowery bower. |
是个满是花的亭子 |
Did you know that a bower is a lady's private apartment |
你知道亭子是女士的私人空间 |
in a medieval hall or castle? |
在一个中世纪的城堡里吗? |
Wouldn't it be wonderful to be a princess? |
如果可以作为一位公主 那是否很棒? |
Words cannot express how thrilling it is |
语言是无法形容那种 |
to make your acquaintance. |
让我认识你们的感觉 |
Anne! |
|
Hello, Diana! |
你好 Diana |
My, what have you done to your hat? |
天呐 你的帽子怎么这样子了? |
Well, I wanted to make a good first impression |
嗯 我想这样一见面就会有个好印象 |
and it was so plain. |
它原来实在太普通了 |
You're making an impression all right. |
你确实开了一个好头 |
I'm glad you found your way. |
很高兴你没有迷路来这地方 |
I expect we should be able to walk together soon. |
我想我们不久就可以一起上学了 |
We can't? |
难道我们不能吗? |
I'm sure it won't be long until my parents accept you, |
我想不会很久 我父母亲就会接受你的 |
now that you're a Cuthbert and all. |
既然现在你已经是Cuthbert家的人了 |
Welcome to the first day of school. |
欢迎第一天来学校 |
Come on, I'll show you everything you need to know. |
来啊 我带你熟悉一下你该知道的事情 |
Leave your hat and sweater here. |
把帽子和外套放在这里 |
You can sit with me. Ruby won't mind. |
你可以和我坐一起 Ruby不会介意的 |
I think Jane and Ruby may sit together |
我想Jane和Ruby也许可以坐一起 |
now that Prissy's studying |
那是Prissy正在学习 |
for her Queen's Academy entrance exams |
应付“女王学院”入学考试 |
and needs to sit with the older students. |
得和年长的学生坐在一起 |
Who? |
谁? |
Go on and set your things down. |
去把东西放下 |
Hello there. I'm Moody. |
你好 我叫Moody |
- I'm sorry. - Moody Spurgeon. |
抱歉 我叫Moody Spurgeon |
Oh. I'm Anne. |
哦 我叫Anne |
I'm Charlie. |
我是Charlie |
- Charlie Sloane. - Happy to meet you. |
Charlie Sloane认识你很开心 |
Don't talk to the boys. They're ridiculous. |
别和男孩聊天 他们很愚蠢可笑的 |
Nice to see you, too, Diana. |
我也很高兴认识你 Diana |
All except Gilbert Blythe. |
但是Gilbert Blythe除外 |
He's dreamy, but he won't be here today. |
他爱幻想 但是今天他没来 |
This is Jane Andrews and Josie Pye and Ruby Gillis |
这是Jane Andrews,Josie Pye以及Ruby Gillis |
and Tillie Boulter. |
还有Tillie Boulter |
Everybody, this is Anne. |
各位 这是Anne |
- Hello, Anne. - Hello. |
你好 Anne你好 |
Nice to meet you. |
很高兴认识你 |
It is a scrumptious pleasure to make your acquaintances. |
认识你们非常的快乐 |
And I shall do my utmost |
我会尽最大努力 |
to prove myself worthy of your friendship. |
证明自己是值得你们交往的 |
完整版请点击 |
|
Uh, Anne loves to read. |
哦 Anne很喜欢阅读 |
And she knows ever so many big words. |
而且她知道很多的美妙词汇 |
Does she use them all in every sentence? |
那她在每句话里都使用这些词汇吗? |
I like to read, too. |
我也喜欢阅读 |
No, you don't. |
不 你不喜欢的 |
No, I don't. |
是的 我不喜欢 |
I saw you at the church picnic. |
我在教堂野餐时看到了你 |
I'm sorry, I should've said hello. |
抱歉 我没去问候你 |
There were an awful lot of people there. |
那里的人们真可怕 |
Mother wouldn't let me. |
是妈妈不让我去的 |
Why do they make you wear that old-lady dress? |
为何他们让你穿这样的老女人衣服? |
It's just nice to have something new. |
只要是新的就好了 |
If you're an orphan, I suppose. |
我想是否因为你是孤儿的原因 |
I wouldn't be caught dead in it. |
我穿成这样的话我会死去的 |
Anne isn't an orphan anymore. She's been adopted. |
Anne不再是孤儿了 她已经被领养了 |
I'm still an orphan, Diana. |
我还是个孤儿 Diana |
I'll always be an orphan. |
我一直是孤儿 |
Goodness, I'd hate to be an orphan. |
上帝 我讨厌成为孤儿 |
I feel real sorry for you, Anne. |
我非常抱歉 Anne |
You're ridiculous. |
你太愚蠢了 |
Hey, look, it's a talking dog! |
嗨 看 一天会说话的狗! |
Can you fetch, too? |
你也会接球 是吗? |
- Billy, leave her be. - [Billy]: Sit. Stay. |
Billy 别骚扰她 坐下 别动 |
Roll over. [chuckling] |
翻身 |
Don't mind my brother. He's ridiculous! |
别注意我兄弟 他很蠢的! |
Ruff. |
|
Never let the boys know when they've upset you. |
永远别让男孩们知道你的感受当他们伤你心的时候 |
Never let them know when you like them, either. |
也医院别让他们知道你喜欢他们 |
School... |
学校里 |
is a lot to contend with. |
还有许多要应付的 |
Have you ever been to a real school, |
你上过真正的学校 |
or did they just send you to special orphan school? |
还是他们只是送你去特殊的孤儿学校? |
Come on, Anne, let's finish the tour. |
来吧 Anne 我们接着去转转 |
Bring your milk. I'll show you the stream outside. |
带上你的牛奶 我会带你去外面的小溪 |
- Good morning, Miss Cuthbert. - Good morning. |
早上好 Cuthbert小姐 早上好 |
I don't think we've ever been formally introduced, |
我想我们还没有正式见过面 |
but of course I know you from town and church. |
但是当然 我从城里和教堂了解到你 |
It's Mrs. Bell, isn't it? |
是Bell夫人 对吗? |
Yes. And this is Mrs. Andrews. |
是的 这是Andrews夫人 |
- Nice to know you. - How do you do? |
很高兴认识你 你好 |
How may I help you? |
有什么事情吗? |
We're here on behalf of the PMSC. |
我们是代表PMSC来这里的 |
The Progressive Mothers' Sewing Circle. |
开明妈妈的缝纫圈 |
You might have heard of us. |
你也许听说过我们的 |
We've been meeting twice a month for over two years. |
我们这两年一直有每月两次的会议 |
Of course. |
当然 |
I'd be happy to make a small donation. |
我很乐意捐点小钱的 |
Oh, no. [laughing] |
哦 不 |
Thank you kindly, but we're not a charity. |
谢谢你的热心 但是我们不是搞慈善的 |
- We're an organization. - An informal organization. |
我们是一个组织 一个非正式组织 |
But an organization nonetheless. |
但是还算是个组织 |
Mothers who gather to discuss the education |
妈妈们聚集在一起讨论教育 |
of our young girls. |
关于我们的女儿们的教育 |
- We also do needlepoint. - And tea is served, of course. |
我们也做针绣 当然还有茶点 |
That sounds stimulating. |
听起来很不错 |
Now that you're mother to a young girl, |
现在你也是一位小姑娘的母亲了 |