金装律师第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| The 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport, | 2011款特斯拉敞篷运动跑车 |
| offered only to our most exclusive members. | 只为我们最为尊贵的会员提供 |
| You know your vehicles. | 你果真懂车 |
| I promise to have her back before she turns into a Pontiac. | 我保证在她沦落成庞蒂亚克前还回来 |
| - Hey, Harvey. - Laurence. | -嗨哈维-劳伦斯 |
| How would you feel about taking something other than the Tesla tonight? | 除了特斯拉你今晚挑辆别的车如何 |
| - It goes against my policy. - What policy? | -这有违我的原则-什么原则 |
| My "I want the Tesla" policy. | "我要这辆特斯拉"原则 |
| - Yeah. - Tell you what. | -好吧-这样吧 |
| You know more about the car than I do, | 如果你比我更了解这辆车 |
| it's yours. | 就归你 |
| Horsepower. | 马力 |
| Really? That's where we're starting? | 不是吧第一问就是这个吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Well, if it's so simple, just answer it. | 觉得简单的话就请回答 |
| 288. | 288匹 |
| - Top speed. - 125 miles an hour. | -最高时速-每小时125英里[约200公里] |
| - 0 to 60-- - 3.7 seconds. | -从0加速到60迈...-3.7秒 |
| Yeah. You know your cars. | 看来你确实了解你的车 |
| I'm an enthusiast. | 我是个狂热的车迷 |

金装律师单词统计

金装律师高频单词统计
| And I've been waiting for the Tesla for months. | 而且我等特斯拉上市好几个月了 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| Laurence. | 劳伦斯 |
| Knock yourself out. | 自便吧 |
| So why'd you let him have it? | 你为什么要让给他 |
| Because it never hurts to have a man | 因为让一个运作20亿对冲基金的人 |
| who runs a $2 billion hedge fund owe you one. | 欠我个人情总是有益无害的 |
| But if you're just gonna give it to him, | 但如果你都决定给他了 |
| why bother to compete first? | 何必还跟他比呢 |
| Because if I didn't beat him, | 因为若不是我赢了他 |
| he wouldn't feel he owed me one. | 他不会觉得欠我个人情 |
| I'm suddenly feeling old school. | 我突然想要俩复古的车了 |
| Why don't you surprise me, huh? | 你何不给我个惊喜 |
| Are you Mike Ross? | 你是迈克·罗斯吗 |
| Harvey told me to tell you that 8:00 means 8:00. | 哈维让我告诉你八点整就是八点整 |
| Glad you showed up. | 很高兴你还是来了 |
| Oh, hey. I'm sorry. I was just-- | 不好意思我刚刚... |
| - Shut up. - OK. | -闭嘴-好的 |
| You see these cars? | 你看到这些车了吗 |
| Yeah. They're awesome. | 看到了太拉风了 |
| They suck. | 烂透了 |
| They're nothing compared to this. | 跟这辆根本没法比 |
| The engine in this car is made by McKernon Motors, | 这车的引擎是麦肯诺汽车公司制造的 |
| the industry standard in Formula One. | 是F1的行业标准 |
| In fact, they've won more championships | 事实上靠这引擎拿的冠军 |
| than any other engine on the planet. | 比其它任何引擎都多 |
| How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
| Avery McKernon was the first client | 艾弗里·麦肯诺曾经是 |
| I ever brought into the firm. | 我带进律所的第一位客户 |
| - Was? - He died three months ago. | -曾经-他三个月前去世了 |
| Oh, God. I'm so sorry-- | 天呐我很抱歉... |
| Not the point. | 这不是重点 |
| McKernon's engines and his company | 麦肯诺的引擎和他的公司 |
| have something in common-- | 有一个共同之处 |
| They win, like me. | 他们总是赢家就像我 |
| And because I win, I've been promoted to senior partner, | 正因如此我晋升为资深合伙人了 |
| which means you'll be handling all their paperwork. | 这意味着你将处理他们所有的文件 |
| Oh, so you brought me here | 所以你带我来 |
| to give me an appreciation for the product. | 就是让我欣赏下产品 |
| No, I brought you here to meet Robert Stensland, | 不我是带你来见罗伯特·斯坦斯兰 |

金装律师中英对照台词本截图

金装律师中英对照台词本截图
| the new CEO. | 新任CEO |
| He'll want to put your name with a face. | 他希望把你的名字和长相对上号 |
| How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
| Because Robert's a tightwad, | 因为罗伯特是个吝啬鬼 |
| and we don't bill you out for nothing. | 不是雇你来吃白饭的 |
| Wait a minute. Is this conversation right now billable? | 等下我们现在聊天也计费吗 |
| You bet your ass it is. | 当然得计费 |
| Yes. Up top. Come on. | 耶击掌庆祝下快点 |
| What? We're making all this money. We can't celebrate it? | 怎么赚那么多钱不该庆祝下吗 |
| Not in poor taste. | 庆祝也得有品位 |
| Dominic. Mike, I'd like you to meet Dominic Barone, | 多米尼克迈克这位是多米尼克·巴伦 |
| the man responsible for the design and production of this engine. | 他负责这个引擎的设计和制造 |
| This is my new associate, Mike Ross. | 这是我的新助理迈克·罗斯 |
| He's just a kid. | 他还是个孩子呢 |
| Are you trying to steal his soul before he hits puberty? | 你想在他青春期前就糟蹋他吗 |
| Okay, obviously... | 好吧显然... |
| You're still upset about our labor negotiations. | 你还在为我们的劳资谈判郁闷啊 |
| My-- My workers took a big hit. | 我的员工遭到严重打击 |
| And McKernon took a bigger one. | 麦肯诺还丢了性命呢 |
| Both of which poised the company to be strong for years. | 这些年来他们撑起了这个强大的公司 |
| I was always straight with you about that. | 这点我从不怀疑 |
| Sophisticated words for a guy who screwed us. | 一个搞垮我们的人还说得出这种话 |
| Look, I'm sorry you feel that way, | 很抱歉你会那么想 |
| but you have to admit, | 但你不得不承认 |
| I did have the courtesy to do it from the front. | 我那事做得光明磊落 |
| Wow. Yeah, he really appreciates | 哇真的他很感激 |
| what you've done for the company. | 你为公司所做的一切 |
| Robert Stensland, | 罗伯特·斯坦斯兰 |
| I'd like you to meet your new associate, Mike Ross. | 给你介绍下你新的助理律师迈克·罗斯 |
| We're not paying him what we pay you. | 我们付他的报酬可没付你的那么高 |
| Nor should you, but I assure you he's highly effective. | 那是自然但我保证他很有效率 |
| Well, I'll believe it when I see it. | 是吗口说无凭啊 |
| I had him read your corporate lease last week. | 我上周让他读了你们的公司租赁合同 |
| Ask him anything. | 尽管问 |
| That's a 300-page document. | 那可是300页的文件 |
| Okay, what are the terms? | 好说一下合同条款的内容 |
| Okay, I have no idea what you're talking about. | 听着我完全摸不着头脑 |
| The named lessee was the parent company, Glendon Enterprises. | 承租人是母公司格兰登企业集团 |
| 35,000 square feet | 企业位于西19区57号 |
| at 19 west 57th. | 3万5千平方英尺[991平方米] |
| $80 a foot. | 每英尺80美元 |
| Expires in six months with an option to extend. | 六个月后到期可以续租 |
| Exercisable in 30 days. | 操作期限为30天 |
| - Who signed the lease? - You did. | -谁签的合同-你签的 |
| - What's my middle name? - The letter "L." | -我的中名是什么-字母L |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| What happens in the event the company no longer exists? | 如果公司不存在了怎么办 |
| That wasn't in the lease. | 合同里没有这条 |
| How can you be sure? | 你如何能确定 |
| Because the lease I read wasn't 300 pages. | 因为我看到的合同不是300页 |
| It was 364. | 而是364页 |
| And I can tell you what's on any one of those pages, | 每一页的内容我都了如指掌 |
| but I can't tell you that. | 而那点我却不知道 |
| That's how I can be sure. | 所以我能确定合同中没提到 |
| Excellent. | 很好 |
| You can get him started on the new deal right away. | 你可以让他马上着手处理新合同了 |
| - New deal?- Yeah. | -新合同-没错 |
| I have found a buyer willing to spend $200 million | 我找到一个买家愿意出两亿美金 |
| for the ground underneath the flagship factory. | 买下旗舰工厂所在的地方 |
| Where are you moving manufacturing? | 那你们准备转移到哪里生产 |
| Well, that's the beauty of it. | 这可就是重点了 |
| The real asset of McKernon Motors is the name. | 麦肯诺真正的价值在于其品牌 |
| We move overseas, we save ourselves a bundle. | 我们将把工厂移到海外省下一大笔钱 |
| Up front payout while retaining the name | 保留品牌的同时进行预先付款 |
| and maintaining cash flow over time. | 长期维持现金的流动 |
| - That's genius. - Exactly. | -这点子太有才了-正是 |
| All right, we'll take care of everything. | 好的我们会处理好一切的 |
| Okay. | 很好 |
| Thanks. | 谢了 |
| Really? | 不是吧 |
| Jesus. I knew he was cheap. | 天呐我知道他很抠门 |
| I didn't realize he was an idiot. | 但没想到他还是个白痴 |
| What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
| The asset's not the name. It's the quality. | 这车的价值不在于品牌而是质量 |
| He moves overseas, | 他把工厂移到海外 |
| it's gonna kill the goose that laid the goddamn golden engine. | 根本就是杀鸡取卵 |
| Wait a minute. | 等下 |
| I thought you didn't get emotionally attached to the client. | 我记得你从不会对客户投入感情的 |
| I'm emotionally attached to me. | 我这是对自己投入感情 |
| Look, I made a bet that this company would grow | 我以前打赌这家公司会壮大 |
| and my billables would grow with it. | 我的价位也会水涨船高 |
| We're holding a pair of aces, | 我们现在拿着一手好牌 |
| and this asshole's trying to fold. | 而这蠢蛋居然打算弃牌 |
| So? What are you gonna do? | 所以呢你打算怎么办 |
| I'm not gonna do anything. | 我什么都不干 |
| You're gonna go through those bylaws, | 而你要去通读公司章程 |
| and you're gonna find me a way to get rid of Robert Stensland. | 给我找出摆脱罗伯特·斯坦斯兰的方法 |
| No, no, no, no. I have to go see my grandmother. | 不不不我得去探望我奶奶 |
| Is she dying? | 她要不行了吗 |
| - No. - Cancel on her. | -没有-那取消行程 |
| Yeah. | 是我 |
| Did you find anything that'll help me get rid of Stensland? | 找到摆脱斯坦斯兰的方法了吗 |
| Uh, yeah, I think so. | 我找到了 |
| Well, if you're not here when I need it, | 你找到了不告诉我 |
| what good does that do me? | 又有什么用 |
| What? It's 7:15... | 什么不是才7点15... |
| Did you get it? | 拿来了吗 |
| Picked it up yesterday. | 昨天取的 |
| Did you sleep with it under your pillow? | 你把它放枕头底下枕着睡觉了吗 |
| How I sleep is none of your concern. | 我怎么睡觉跟你无关 |
| Yeah, neither is the Yankees' batting order, | 洋基队击球员的上场顺序也跟我无关 |
| but that doesn't stop me from thinking about it. | 但并不代表我不能惦记 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字