好运查理第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hey, Charlie, Teddy here | 嘿小CharlieTeddy姐在这儿呢 |
On the couch where I almost got my first kiss with Spencer. | 上一次在这个沙发上我差一点就把初吻献给了Spencer |
But she didn't. | 但是她没有 |
No no, because | 没有是没有那是因为 |
I made the mistake of bringing the cute boy home | 我错误地把这个帅哥带回了家 |
Where my dear family lives. | 也就是我这些可亲至极的家人呆的地方 |
He wasn't that cute. | 他才没那么帅 |
Get out. | 走开 |
Anyway, still waiting on that first kiss. | 不管怎么说我的初吻依旧还在 |
But there's a dance this Friday | 但是这个星期五有一个舞会 |
Where the girls ask the guys, | 是由女孩邀请男孩参加的 |
And this time I'm going to make sure I get it. | 所以这一次我一定要搞定 |
Get what, honey? | 搞定什么亲爱的 |
完整版请点击 | |
噢我科学课的第一个A+爸爸 | |
That's my girl. | 这才是我的乖女儿 |
Hey, dad, great news. I got a job. | 嘿爸爸好消息我找到工作了 |
Stop right there. I'm having the greatest dream of my life. | 打住我一生中最伟大的美梦成真了 |
The school's gonna pay me 100 bucks to DJ at the dance on Friday. | 学校付给我一百块让我当星期五的舞会的DJ |
The dream continues. | 美梦依旧 |
好运查理单词统计
好运查理高频单词统计
I just need you to give me $200 to rent the DJ equipment. | 所以你要给我两百块让我去租DJ要用的设备 |
And now I'm awake. | 梦醒了 |
Hey, what was I doing in the dream? | 嘿在你的梦里我在干什么呢 |
You weren't saying anything, which is why I thought it was a dream. | 你全程闭嘴所以我才会认为那是个梦 |
P.J., why would you take a job where you're gonna lose money? | P.J. 你为什么要接一个赔钱的工作呢 |
Does everything always have to be about money? | 难道什么事都要和钱扯上关系吗 |
Are you giving me the 200? | 你到底给不给我二百块钱 |
Sorry, son. You're gonna have to come up with the money some other way. | 抱歉儿子你得自己去想办法搞到这笔钱 |
Like how? | 怎么搞到 |
Oh, I know. Get a job. | 噢我想到了找份工作 |
I'll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
Wait, where's your sister? | 等等你妹妹在哪儿呢 |
Don't bother her, Emmett. | 别去烦她了Emmett |
Okay, where shouldn't I bother her? | 好吧她在什么我烦不到的地方呢 |
In the kitchen. | 厨房 |
All right. Thanks | 知道了谢谢 |
Hey, Teddy bear. | 嘿泰迪熊 |
Hey, Emmett. | 嘿Emmett |
You know this dance this Friday night is"girls ask guys," right? | 你知道星期五的舞会是女孩邀请男孩的 对吧 |
Uh-huh. | 嗯哈 |
You're a girl. I'm a guy. | 你是个女孩而我是个男孩 |
Something you want to ask me? | 你有什么想跟我说的吗 |
Okay, Emmett, listen, | Emmett听着 |
P.J. is my brother and you're his best friend. | P.J.是我的哥哥而你是他最好的朋友 |
So in a way you're kind of like my brother too. | 所以从某种程度上来说你也是我的兄弟 |
And I can't go to the dance with my brother. | 而我不能和兄弟一起去舞会 |
You can see why that would be wrong, right? | 你也会觉得那怪怪的对吧 |
This is the longest conversation we've ever had. | 这是咱俩之间有史以来最长的一次对话了 |
Did you hear anything I just said? | 你有没有听我说话啊 |
Something about wanting to go to the dance with a brother. | 你想和自己的兄弟去舞会之类的 |
Emmett, I want you to listen to me very carefully. | Emmett我要你认真听我说 |
I'm not going to ask you to the dance. | 我是不会邀请你去舞会的 |
When you touch me it feels like electricity. | 你碰到我的时候那简直是触电的感觉 |
Today's all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到爸爸在叫 |
Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼咬口早餐 |
Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子放声大笑 |
There it is up on the roof | 就在这里我们的家 |
I've been there, I've survived | 我也曾这样生活我已经顺利走过 |
好运查理中英对照台词本截图
好运查理中英对照台词本截图
So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝不要放弃 |
Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝不要放弃 |
There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我坚持就有好结果 |
You're gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝不要放弃 |
Hi, kids. | 嗨孩子们 |
Hey, mom. | 嘿妈妈 |
Come on, Charlie, let's go see daddy. | 走吧Charlie我们去找爸爸 |
You know what I realized today? | 你知道我今天发现什么了吗 |
Charlie's never played laser tag. | Charlie还从来没玩过激光枪大战呢 |
I bet she'd enjoy doing that on Friday night. | 我赌她星期五晚上一定会玩得很开心的 |
Oh, how very sweet and unselfish of you. | 噢你真是体贴又无私啊 |
But Charlie's gonna be with us Friday night. | 但是Charlie星期五晚上要和我们呆在一起 |
It's your school's open house. | 去参加你学校的家长会 |
Right. Forgot about that. | 啊是啊我都忘了这一茬儿了 |
Well, we haven't. | 我们可不会忘 |
Dad and I can't wait to meet this miracle worker--Mrs. Mellish. | 我和你爸都等不及想去见见这位神奇的Mellish老师 |
She's the first teacher who hasn't called to complain about you. | 她是第一个没有打电话向我告你的状的老师 |
Are you sure he's actually going to school? | 你确定他真的去上过学吗 |
Mom, you've been to so many open houses. | 妈妈你已经去过很多次家长会了 |
And you'd love laser tag. | 而你又爱死了激光射击 |
It's like a workout but you get to shoot stuff. | 这就像是去健身但你还可以开枪射别的东西 |
Oh, come on, we can play laser tag anytime. | 噢没关系激光射击我们什么时候都能玩 |
Meeting a teacher that has no problems with you-- | 而去见一个对你没意见的老师 |
That may never happen again. | 那也许就是仅此一次了 |
This is bad. | 这下糟糕了 |
What's bad? | 有什么糟糕的 |
The only reason I haven't been getting in trouble | 我之所以没有惹麻烦只是因为 |
Is that I told my teacher mom and dad have been fighting a lot. | 我告诉老师说父母经常吵架 |
That actually works? | 这有用吗 |
You also have to give the teacher one of these. | 你还得配上这样的表情 |
Wow, that's good. | 哇哦高手 |
I almost hugged you. And I never want to hug you. | 我都差点要拥抱你了我可从来没抱过你呢 |
Works even better on Mrs. Mellish. | 在Mellish老师的身上效果更明显 |
Any time I do something wrong-- | 每次只要我一做错事 |
Mommy and daddy were fighting again. | 妈妈和爸爸又吵架了 |
Wow. | 哇哦 |
Well, I guess your evil plan is gonna be over on Friday night, | 不过我想你的邪恶小算盘只能打到星期五晚上咯 |
'cause mom and dad won't be fighting. | 因为爸爸妈妈那时候不会吵架 |
完整版请点击 | |
Or will they? | 如果他们会呢 |
So who are you asking to the dance? | 那么你会邀请谁去舞会呢 |
Okay, here's a hint. He's really cute and-- | 给你一个提示他很帅而且 |
You ladies talking about me again? | 小姐们又在讨论我吗 |
You know I'm not talking about you, | 你知道自从很早以前我把你这可怜屁股甩了之后 |
Since I dumped your sorry butt a long time ago. | 我就没有提过你了 |
That's now how me and my sorry butt remember it. | 我和我的可怜屁股记得可不是这样哦 |
Remind me again why you ever went out with him. | 这又让我想起来了你以前为什么和他约会呢 |
Only one way to explain it-- | 唯一的解释就是 |
Brain fart. | 暂时性脑残 |
Brain fart. | 暂时性脑残 |
So who's this cutie you're gonna ask? | 那么哪个帅哥能受到你的邀请呢 |
Spencer Spencer. | |
Oh, right, | 噢没错 |
Mr. Almost first kiss. | 差一点初吻先生 |
You'd better get moving on that. Your window is closing. | 你最好赶紧行动你的那扇窗就要关闭了 |
What window? | 什么窗户啊 |
The window of opportunity. | 机会之窗啊 |
Oh, thanks. That really clears things up. | 噢谢谢我真是受益匪浅啊 |
T, you almost kissed this guy, | T你差一点就和他接吻了 |
But nothing happened since then. | 但是从那之后你们就没什么进展 |
If you don't act soon, you're doomed to be just friends. | 如果你动作再不快点你们就只能当朋友了 |
I like Spencer, he likes me, | 我喜欢Spencer他也喜欢我 |
And I'll ask him when the time is right. | 等有好时机时我会邀请他的 |
That better be right now, chica, | 那最好是现在小妞 |
Because Lauren Sandoval is gonna ask him. | 因为Lauren Sandoval要对他下手了 |
Lauren would never do that to me. She's too good a friend. | Lauren绝不会这么对我的 她也是我的好朋友 |
There's your good friend right now. | 你的好朋友现身啦 |
Here? Walking up to Spencer | 就在那儿呀正走向Spencer |
What? That little witch! | 什么那个小巫婆 |
Yeah! | 耶 |
Oh, Lauren, you poor thing. | 噢Lauren小可怜 |
What a horrible, ugly tomatoey mess you are. | 看看你这一团糟的恐怖丑陋的番茄酱吧 |
Come on, pizza face, let's get you cleaned up. | 走吧批萨脸我们去洗洗干净 |
Come on. | 走吧 |
Oh, Spencer, hey. Didn't see you there. | 哦哟Spencer嘿没看见你在这儿啊 |
Hi, Teddy. | 嗨Teddy |
Boy, that pizza really came out of nowhere, huh? | 天呐批萨还真会到处飞哈 |
Yeah. Nice shot. | 是啊扔得挺准的 |
It's all in the wrist. | 全靠手腕技巧啦 |
Now tell me again | 现在再跟我说一遍 |
And don't leave out a single detail-- | 不要落下任何一个细节 |
What exactly did Spencer say when you asked him? | 当你邀请他的时候他说什么 |
He said, and I quote, | 原话是 |
"Okay." | 好啊 |
Oh, wouldn't it be so romantic | 要是我在一场慢舞中得到了初吻 |
If I got my first kiss during a slow dance? | 这样会不会太浪漫了一点啊 |
That could happen if you don't wear that red polka dot thing | 你还是可以盘算的只要别穿你那件红点点裙 |
That makes you look like a clown. | 那衣服穿上去像个小丑 |
No no, you're right. | 对 对你说的没错 |
I should dress more subtle and understated | 我应该更加精心打扮一下却又不能太夸张 |
Like you. | 就像你一样 |
That's all I'm saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
Now I just have to figure out | 现在我在想 |
How Spencer and I are gonna get to the dance. | 我和Spencer要怎么去舞会呢 |
How are you getting there? | 你准备怎么去 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字