好运查理第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hi, Charlie. Teddy here. | 嗨Charlie我是Teddy |
And Ivy. | 还有Ivy |
So you're 11 months old now | 现在你已经十一个月大啦 |
and something really big is about to happen to you. | 一件意义重大的事情即将发生 |
You're about to take your very first steps. | 你就要迈出你人生的第一步了 |
This is your biggest milestone | 这将是自你第一次会拉出成型的便便后 |
since your first solid poop. | 又一个最重要的里程碑 |
Okay, relax. I didn't get it on video. | 好了放松点我又没把那段录下来 |
Okay, you're my best friend again. | 好吧你又是我最好的朋友了 |
Anyways, I wanted to capture your first steps on tape | 总之我希望能把你走第一步路的样子给录下来 |
but every time I put the camera on you, | 可是每次当我把镜头对准你的时候 |
all I see is this. | 我只看到了这个 |
Wait. | 等啊 |
完整版请点击 | |
Wait. | 等啊 |
Wait. | 等啊 |
And nothing. | 什么也没发生 |
Same thing happened with the poop. | 拍你拉便便的时候也是这样的 |
Today's all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
Running late,and dad says | 就要迟到爸爸在叫 |
好运查理单词统计
好运查理高频单词统计
Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼咬口早餐 |
Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子放声大笑 |
There it is up on the roof | 就在这里我们的家 |
I've been there, I've survived | 我也曾这样生活我已经顺利走过 |
So just take my advice | 所以请听取我的建议 |
Hang in there, baby, things are crazy | 宝贝不要放弃世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝不要放弃 |
There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我坚持就有好结果 |
You're gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝不要放弃 |
Girls, girls, come here. Check it out. | 孩子们孩子们快过来快来看 |
It's an old video of me. | 看看我以前的录像带 |
Lots of videotaping in this family. | 你们家录像带可真多 |
You guys sure do like yourselves. | 你们真够自恋的啊 |
It's from my old glory days back at south high. | 这是我曾经在南城高中的光辉岁月 |
No way, Mrs. D. You went to our school? | 不是吧D太太你在我们学校念过书 |
No, you're going to my school. | 不是是你们在我的学校念书 |
Whoa whoa, there I am-- | 哇哇我出场了 |
The school mascot. | 我扮的学校吉祥物 |
You were that big sheep thing? | 那只大绵羊就是你吗 |
Not a sheep. A ram. | 那不是绵羊是只公羊 |
Rammy the Wammy. | 威米震震羊 |
Here it is-- | 开始了 |
My famous wammy wiggle. | 我闻名遐迩的威米震震舞 |
Listen to the crowd. They love me. | 听听那些观众们的反响他们可喜欢我了 |
Well, sure. | 是啊肯定的 |
Everybody loves a dancing sheep. | 人人都爱会跳舞的绵羊 |
Again, | 再说一次 |
It's a ram. It has horns. | 那是只公羊它长着角呢 |
It sure looks like a lot of fun, Mom. | 看起来确实很有意思妈妈 |
You really think so? | 你真的这么想吗 |
Yeah yeah. | 当然了 |
Do you think I'd say something like that | 难道你觉得我只是为了让你高兴 |
Just to humor you? | 而故意这么说的吗 |
I'm so happy to hear that | 我真高兴你这么说 |
好运查理中英对照台词本截图
好运查理中英对照台词本截图
Because they're holding mascot tryouts this week. | 因为这周就要举行吉祥物选拔赛了 |
But, mom, you've already been wammy. | 可是妈妈你都扮过威米了 |
Why would you try out again? | 干嘛还要再去参加选拔呢 |
I'm talking about you. | 我说是让你去啊 |
Please tell me "You" Is Ivy. | 拜托告诉我“你”指的是Ivy |
Think about it, Teddy. | 想一想吧Teddy |
You would be the first ever second-generation wammy. | 你会成为史上第一只威米二世 |
I've been dreaming about this since you were born. | 自打你刚生下来我就梦想着这一刻了 |
According to the internet, sheep can have horns. | 根据网上的资料绵羊也是可以长角的 |
Look, I don't want to put any pressure on you. | 听着我不想给你施加任何压力 |
It's your decision. You do not have to do this for me. | 你自己做主你不用为了我这么做 |
- I don't?- No. | - 我不用吗- 不用 |
You'll do it for us. | 你是为了我们这么做的 |
- Hey. - What are you doing? | - 嘿- 你在干什么呢 |
Watching all my old wammy videos with Teddy. | 和Teddy一起看我以前的威米录像 |
Teddy? | Teddy呢 |
You're missing all the good parts. | 你要错过精彩的部分了 |
What am I saying? They're all good parts. | 我胡说什么呢整个录像都是精彩部分 |
Except for this one. | 除了这一段 |
Remember this, Bob? | 还记得这段吗Bob |
Oh, how can I forget? | 噢我怎么可能忘呢 |
The night the north high barbarian took you down. | 那天晚上北城高中的野蛮人把放倒你了 |
Oh! | 噢 |
I hated that guy. | 我讨厌那家伙 |
Even for a barbarian, he was a jerk. | 即使对于一个野蛮人来说他都称得上混蛋 |
You remember the time those goons from north high | 你还记得那群北城高中的流氓们 |
grabbed you, took you on a little joyride? | 抓着你去兜风吗 |
Every wammy's worst nightmare. | 那是每只威米羊最恐怖的噩梦啊 |
You know what? I can't even watch it. | 知道吗我看不下去了 |
It's too painful even now. | 就算现在看还是太痛苦了 |
Oh, wait, this is a good part. | 噢等等这段不错 |
Come here, kids. You're gonna love this. | 过来孩子们你们会喜欢这段的 |
Recognize that guy? | 认出那个人了吗 |
Is that PJ? | 那是PJ吗 |
Nope, that's me. | 不是是我 |
You mean that thin guy with a full head of hair is you? | 你是说那个一头金发的瘦子是你 |
Yep. | 没错 |
So that means | 那也就是说 |
I'm gonna look like you when I get old. | 我上了年纪后就会像你这样 |
Oh, I stopped looking like that when I was 25. | 噢我从25岁之后就不再像录像中那样青春了 |
But that's only eight years from now. | 那我岂不是只有八年的时间了 |
Enjoy it while you got it. | 趁你还年轻时好好享受一下吧 |
If I were you, I'd marry young. | 如果我是你我会尽早结婚的 |
What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
Not being out there. What tape is she up to? | 逃离客厅她现在在看什么 |
完整版请点击 | |
Volume three, "Wammy behind the mask." | 第三盘 “面具背后的威米” |
Dad, she wants me to try out. | 爸爸她想让我参加选拔 |
Oh, boy. I knew this day was coming. | 噢老天我就知道会有这么一天 |
But I don't want to be a mascot. | 但是我不想去扮吉祥物 |
I'll be the biggest dork in school. You gotta help me out here. | 否则我会成为学校最大的笑柄你得帮我摆脱这个厄运 |
- What do you want me to do? - Can't you talk to her? | - 你想要我怎么做- 你就不能和她谈谈吗 |
Yeah, okay. | 好啊没问题 |
I'll do that, honey, right after I mention | 我会和她谈的亲爱的等到我有胆量告诉她 |
that her favorite pants make her look fat. | 她穿她最喜欢的裤子看起来很胖之后 |
- Who looks fat? - My mother. | - 谁看起来很胖- 我妈 |
Hey, we almost ended at the same time. | 嘿我们几乎是同时结束的 |
Only because I dropped one of my sticks. | 那是因为我掉了一只鼓槌 |
Did you see Charlie? | 你注意看Charlie了吗 |
She was totally rocking out. | 她简直是在尽情摇滚啊 |
- Is she amazing or what? - She's okay. | - 她很了不起吧- 她还好啦 |
Okay? What is that supposed to mean? | 还好你什么意思 |
You guys are always going on and on | 你们总是没完没了地说 |
about what a super baby charlie is. | Charlie是个超级宝宝 |
Man, I got a nephew mason. Now that's a baby. | 伙计你得看看我的侄子Mason他才算超级宝宝 |
What's so great about Mason? | Mason有什么了不起的 |
Well, for one thing he's a stud at peek-a-boo. | 随便举个例子他是个玩躲猫猫的绝顶高手 |
Come on, Charlie can play peek-a-boo with her eyes closed. | 拜托Charlie闭着眼睛都能玩躲猫猫 |
That's how you play peek-a-boo. | 躲猫猫本来就得闭着眼睛 |
What else you got? | 他还会什么 |
Well, Mason's an incredibly fast crawler. | 还有Mason爬行快得不可思议 |
Not as fast as Charlie. She's like a cat. | 没有Charlie快她快得像只猫 |
Mason sleeps at night with a rabbit-- | Mason晚上和一只兔子一起睡觉 |
Not a stuffed one, one that he caught. | 不是毛绒兔而是只他抓到的真兔子 |
So you think mason's faster. | 那么你认为Mason更快 |
I think charlie's faster. | 我认为Charlie更快 |
There's only one way to settle this. | 只有一个办法来一判高下 |
We challenge you to a baby race. | 你敢不敢参加宝宝赛跑 |
Oh, it is on. | 噢我接受你的挑战 |
And you're gonna be sorry | 你会后悔的 |
Because mason rhymes with racin'. | 因为Mason和“比赛”这个词都能押上韵 |
We'll take our chances. | 我们愿意赌上一把 |
In the meantime, you might want to take a good look at this, | 与此同时你也许想好好看看这个 |
Because that's all you and mason are gonna be seeing. | 因为这就是你和Mason将会看到的 |
I can't believe you're trying out for wammy. | 我不敢相信你会来参加威米羊的选拔 |
The whole idea behind this friendship | 我们友谊的指导思想 |
was for you to make me more popular, | 就是你得让我变得更受欢迎 |
Not less popular. | 而不是更不受欢迎 |
Okay, relax. I said I had to try out. | 拜托别紧张我说过我必须得参加选拔 |
I didn't say I had to do well. | 我可没说我一定要好好表现啊 |
All right, people. Time for wammy tryouts. | 好了各位威米选拔赛开始了 |
- First up, Teddy Duncan. - I'm Teddy. | - 首先出场的是Teddy Duncan- 我就是Teddy |
Daughter of Amy Duncan, | Amy Duncan的女儿 |
The second finest wammy this school has ever seen. | Amy可是这所学校史上第二出色的威米羊 |
- Who was the first? - You're looking at her. | - 谁是最出色的- 近在眼前 |
Let's do this thing! | 我们开始吧 |
All right, duncan, let me set the scene for you. | 好了Duncun让我来帮你设定一下场景 |
The team is down by eight. | 球队还落后八分 |
You need to get that crowd jazzed up. | 你得让观众活跃起来 |
Now give me what you got! | 现在让我看看你有什么能耐 |
Come on, crowd, jazz up. | 来吧观众们活跃起来 |
I am not feeling that. | 我一点活跃的感觉都没有 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字