女子监狱第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
So I say to this guy… | 我跟这家伙说 |
Save your schooner for someone else, yes? | 把你的双桅帆船留给别人好吧 |
I come here to buy a boat, not become some goddamn pirate. | 我来这是买船的而不是来做该死的海盗 |
You should go talk to them. | 你应该过去和他们聊聊 |
Please don't drop that. | 别掉了 |
Get out there. Shake hands. | 快出去和他们握握手 |
Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗 |
It's important that we make this connection. | 与他们搭上关系对我们非常重要 |
These are very important people. | 这些都是重量级人物 |
Go meet his wife. | 去见见他的老婆 |
I've been cooking all day. I smell like onions. | 我整天都在做饭身上一股洋葱味儿 |
Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 |
I have someone to make your acquaintance. | 我有人介绍给各位认识 |
完整版请点击 | |
That's disgusting. And unsanitary. | 这真恶心而且还不卫生 |
It keeps 'em warm all day long. | 这能让它们保温一整天 |
Thanks for this backboard. | 多亏了这块背板 |
Pleasure doin' business with you. | 很高兴和你合作 |
So we need request forms | 我们需要填写来年春季的 |
for next spring's non-perishables. | 不易腐食品申请表 |
女子监狱单词统计
女子监狱高频单词统计
Bring 'em tonight. | 今晚给我拿来 |
Uh, Tori's getting out in six weeks, | 桃丽还有六周就要出狱了 |
so we gotta train someone new on the feed slicer. | 所以我们要训练新人操作切片机 |
Look into Little Sara. Make sure she never stabbed people. | 看好小莎拉确保她不刺伤别人 |
And Betty's been acting up again. | 贝蒂又出问题了 |
The bitch is gonna fuck us. | 这贱货会害惨我们的 |
A little patience. She's been here a lot of years. | 有点耐心她在这好多年了 |
I'll deal with her. | 我来对付她 |
The blondie? | 那个金发妞呢 |
Yeah, she was going nuts. | 她快要疯了 |
That one's a light touch. | 那只是小小的打击 |
Well, you did serve her a bloody tampon. | 你可是给了她一根带血的卫生棉条 |
Yeah. Heh. I'm proud of that one. | 没错那可是我的杰作 |
I have to go to another prison. | 我要去其它监狱 |
A different one. You have to move me. | 一个不一样的你必须把我转移走 |
Like this is the Radisson | 住在这样的雷迪森酒店 |
and you don't like your room? | 你却不喜欢 |
Why? | 为什么 |
Why isn't this the Radisson? | 为什么这儿不是雷迪森 |
Why do you need to be moved? | 你为什么要转移 |
Did someone try to engage with you sexually? | 有人想性侵你吗 |
Tell me what happened out there. | 告诉我出了什么事 |
It's fine. | 没事了 |
I just freaked out. | 我只是吓坏了 |
I'll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
I'm sure you will. | 我想你会的 |
You're gonna be late for orientation. | 情况介绍会你可要迟到了 |
Hi. Sorry I'm late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
Sit down. | 坐下 |
That one's broke. | 那个坏了 |
Hi. Welcome to the Federal Department of Corrections, | 大家好欢迎来到联邦教改局 |
where we strive to maintain facilities | 我们努力让这里的设施 |
that are secure, humane, and cost-effective. | 既安全又人性化而且还物有所值 |
Night-school classes are offered three nights a week. | 每周有三晚开设夜校课程 |
There are a variety of recreational activities available, | 还有各种各样的文娱活动 |
and clinical visits are offered at the inmates' request. | 还会根据犯人要求提供门诊治疗 |
But enough about policy. | 关于监狱政策说的够多了 |
Let's get to the important stuff. | 让我们注意下重要事项 |
This is a piece of copper pipe… | 这是一根铜管 |
and it was taken from the laundry room. It's hard. | 从洗衣房拿出来的很坚硬 |
女子监狱中英对照台词本截图
女子监狱中英对照台词本截图
This was used to break two ribs. | 这东西以前打断过两根肋骨 |
It could also be used to crack your skull, | 还能爆你的头 |
break your knee, muss up your makeup... | 碎你的膝糊你的妆 |
amongst other things. | 还能做其他一些事 |
Suicidal thoughts will come. Frequently. | 自杀的念头会时常浮现 |
Some days, it'll feel like there are no other thoughts. | 有些天你会觉得好像没有别的想法 |
"Do it," they'll say. "End it." | 下手吧他们会对你说一了百了 |
"Come on!" | 快点动手吧 |
Now, you'll be assigned bunks soon. | 我们很快为你安排铺位 |
Uniform issue is next week. | 囚服问题下周解决 |
State your correct size on the form. | 在表格上填上你的正确尺码 |
No baggy hip-hop pants. | 不准穿宽松的嘻哈裤子 |
Yes, I'm looking at you. | 没错我看的就是你 |
Plastic toothbrush with a razor blade melted right into it. | 塑料牙刷上装了一个刮胡刀片 |
Hey, I probably shouldn't have showed you that one. | 或许我不应该给你们看那个 |
The women who made and used these items are now in the SHU | 制造和使用它们的姑娘不是被单独监禁 |
or down at the max facility with added sentences. | 就是加刑之后被关到重刑监狱 |
Their lives are basically over. | 她们一辈子基本上玩完了 |
Hello, ladies. | 女士们你们好 |
I am Natalie Figueroa. | 我是娜塔莉·菲格罗亚 |
I am the executive assistant to the warden. | 典狱长的行政助理 |
I-I try and visit often. | 我会时常来拜访你们的 |
If you have any concerns, | 如果你有任何问题 |
specifically regarding your needs as women, | 特别是女性需要方面 |
please come to me. | 请联系我 |
I will handle them personally. | 我会亲自处理的 |
Yeah, she will. | 是的她会的 |
I had a question, actually. | 事实上我有个问题 |
Today I'm only here as a formality. | 今天我只是来这走个过场 |
Next. | 下一个 |
Next. | 下一个 |
Next. | 下一个 |
No. Wait. | 不等等 |
Next. | 下一个 |
Seriously? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
Next. | 下一个 |
Keep walking. There you go. | 继续走给你 |
Come on. | 拜托 |
They're not letting me eat. | 她们不让我吃东西 |
Well, that sounds like a whole lot of your problem. | 听起来像是你有许多问题 |
We don't leave lunch 'til lunch is over! | 午餐结束前不准离开 |
Come sit with us, not with Crazy Eyes. | 来和我们坐一起吧别和魔眼坐 |
Rough morning? | 早晨不顺吗 |
Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
We should have warned you about Red. | 我们应该早点提醒你要注意红妈 |
完整版请点击 | |
Well, I just didn't expect to be punished | 我只是遭报复的时候 |
while I was getting punished. | 没想到会被报复 |
You gotta fix that. Make it right. | 你必须解决这个问题处理好 |
How? | 怎么做 |
I find it best to confront things head on. | 我发现还是迎难而上比较好 |
You know what? I'm just gonna apologize. | 你知道吗我还是道歉吧 |
I'm just gonna very sincerely apologize. | 我要真诚地道歉 |
People make mistakes. | 孰能无过 |
People say stupid things all of the time. | 人们总是会说些蠢话 |
She's got to understand that, right? | 她会理解的对吗 |
Check this shit out. | 来看看这个 |
Who are you? | 你是谁 |
Her daughter. Who are you? | 她女儿你是谁 |
Her daughter. | 她女儿 |
Ya, Maritza. | 玛瑞扎 |
What's the matter? You don't wanna hit me again? | 怎么了你不想打我了吗 |
Oh, from here on out this place'll hit ya for me. | 从现在起这地方会替我好好管教你的 |
This- this orange thing. It's like I glow in the dark. | 这橙色衣服让我像是在黑暗中发光 |
The guard with the moustache keeps staring at me. | 留小胡子的那警卫一直盯着我看 |
Since when do you hate that? | 你什么时候讨厌别人看你了 |
You got any extra khakis? | 你有多余的卡其裤吗 |
No. Well, not in your size. | 没有事实上没你的尺寸 |
And don't be in such a rush to get out of that orange, sabes? | 别那么着急摆脱这身衣服懂吗 |
Once you're in these, you're old news. | 一旦你穿上了这衣服你就是过去式了 |
Whitegirl said somethin' nasty 'bout Red's food, | 白人妞对红妈的食物提了点看法 |
then Red sent her a message | 然后红妈给了她一点教训 |
'cause Whitegirl better recognize. | 这样白人妞能更容易察觉 |
A message? | 什么教训 |
Egg McTampon. Rare. | 月经棉条还是半熟的 |
So now nobody's givin' her nothin' to eat. | 所以现在没人给她分东西吃了 |
Not until Red say so. | 除非红妈点头同意 |
That's... thanks. | 谢谢了 |
This ain't gonna get Red in trouble, right? | 这不会给红妈惹麻烦的对吧 |
'Cause I ain't no snitch. | 我可不是打小报告的人 |
No. Of course not. | 是的当然不会 |
I- I mean probably not. I haven't decided yet. | 我想大概不会我还没决定 |
Hold up. | 等等 |
Where my candy? | 我的糖咧 |
Get me another towel. | 再给我块毛巾 |
Is this a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
Moment. | 等一会 |
About what I said yesterday? | 我昨天说的那些话 |
It was careless and it was rude | 既不负责任又粗鲁 |
and I am really sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
I appreciate everything that you do here. | 我很感激你在这所做的一切 |
I can't imagine how much work it takes, | 我无法想象这需要多少辛苦付出 |
and since we are clearly going to be spending some time together | 既然我们肯定要一起相处一段时间 |
Don't forget the toes, Norma. | 别忘记脚趾诺尔玛 |
I can tell you take pride in what you do, | 我看得出来你对自己的工作感到自豪 |
and I so respect that. | 我也很尊重你的工作 |
If someone insulted my work – | 如果别人侮辱我的工作 |
What is it, your work? | 你的工作是什么来着 |
Oh. Um, I make artisanal bath products. | 我做些手工沐浴产品 |
We got into Barney's. | 在巴尼斯商店有我们的产品 |
Artisanal. | 手工品 |
I'm just saying we're not that different, you and I. | 我只是说你我之间也没有那么不同 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字